AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2024-09-01, 18:27   Link #4741
justavisitor

After the last 3 series, I dare not to predict how this series will go lol

If there is one thing I wish it can do, I hope the characters will behave more like a regular human being and the society to be more realistic, and they accomplish it in this episode. (the mom is scared of both of them, and there is news reporting the mysterious explosion). Keep it up and it will be great, if it fails, I am afraid it will become another revice.

And off topics, the hero needs to hit the gym more, imagine the scream from the fans if the hero henshins with clearly visible 6 packs
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-02, 02:45   Link #4742
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I'll wait until Episode 15, maybe 20 just to be sure.

After Lupin x Patren and Zenkai, I'm convinced Komura Junko will always have strong opening then tripped somewhere in middle.

I already got Zenkai vibes from Shoma placement on colorful setting.

Old 2024-09-05, 23:19   Link #4743
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Season 2 on the way...
Old 2024-09-06, 06:20   Link #4744
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Season 2 on the way...
Is that confirmed? I'm thinking they're going to wait and see how the movie does.

By the way, I heard that Shoutaro

Spoiler for Fuuto Tantei spoiler:
Old 2024-09-06, 09:01   Link #4745
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Is that confirmed? I'm thinking they're going to wait and see how the movie does.

Not yet, but Japanese fans believe it likely to happen as:

- Skull movie scheduled for 2024 which is W 15th Anniversary, good moment to announce S2.
- Only top brass of Street remain in manga, so another sales boost will be appreciated.
- Content for S2 is relatively easy to market because in manga it technically mid-season upgrade part of series.

Spoiler for That spoiler is true:
Old 2024-09-06, 14:50   Link #4746
sam1

Quote:

i wish someone would translate the manga again
sam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-06, 17:01   Link #4747
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1 View Post
i wish someone would translate the manga again
It's so dumb that Toei didn't license the manga or the original live-action series by the time the anime came out.
Old 2024-09-08, 02:25   Link #4748
kiak666

Looks like it's increasingly likely that Shoma and the Stomach siblings are in fact half-siblings, as Shoma almost blurts out his surname when introducing himself to Sachika. Not only that, we also learned that the father of the Stomach family is apparently dead.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-08, 07:03   Link #4749
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The second episode was just as good as the first. Having someone like Sachika as the heroine after a year of Rinne is such a breath of fresh air. I hope Shouma will find his way back to her ASAP, she's exactly the kind of person he needs in his life. Really fun and supportive.

The fight was really good once again, and I like that Shouma doesn't hesitate to kill.

And yeah, Shouma is definitely part of the Stomachs family. I wonder if a few of his siblings do like him or if they all despise him because he's a mixed blood.
Old 2024-09-08, 11:22   Link #4750
Frontier

Quote:
The fight was really good once again, and I like that Shouma doesn't hesitate to kill.
Though he does give them a choice, so the question is how long before a Granute actually takes his offer to stop and what happens to them afterwards
Old 2024-09-08, 11:25   Link #4751
GDB

Going to guess it'll happen once the "core" base forms are all introduced, so they can have one of the antagonists merk them to show just how evil and dangerous they are or something.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-08, 17:45   Link #4752
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Though he does give them a choice, so the question is how long before a Granute actually takes his offer to stop and what happens to them afterwards
Giving them a choice proves Shouma is still very naive. I'm thinking there'll be a story where a Granute promises he'll stop eating humans so he's left off the hook and Shouma later finds out he lied. So far, he's lucky they're so honest, although it's more like they're arrogant.
Old 2024-09-15, 07:26   Link #4753
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm guessing Hanto's boss is actually the Granute who killed his mother. He just gives that kind of vibes. I was wondering how Hanto would become the secondary Rider but the guy he met at the end is obviously going to be the answer. It will probably require studying Shouma who is a hybrid.

Fight scenes are still really good. Loving the show so far.
Old 2024-09-15, 11:58   Link #4754
GDB

Yeah, I'm impressed it hasn't fallen off even a little.

Also, really happy that there's a reason they call him Kamen Rider instead of just... doing it because it's the show's name.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-16, 03:02   Link #4755
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Gotchard 50 Director Cut added about two minutes addition.
No changes to special effect and fight duration but characters interaction, mainly near the end.

In initial episode, we got Houtarou narrated how Spanner and Rinne changed little by little with footage, then his talk with Kaguya abruptly ended because of restaurant guests.

In DC version, Houtarou narration get cut. Rinne talked with Fuga about pursuing dream as alchemist, but now in hope to recover Atropos someday.
Spanner talked about he decided he wanted to be the best alchemist in world so he can change the world starting from Alchemist Community which earned "Do your best to not disappoint Lachesis" from Kyouka. As the phone call with Kaguya ended, Kaguya wondered what to do to celebrate Houtarou victory against Geryon, then got inspired by Legend Riser face plate to visit Shouma / Gavv with Houtarou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Also, really happy that there's a reason they call him Kamen Rider instead of just... doing it because it's the show's name.
Is it really that bad lately? I mean ...

Zero-One : Because Aruto grandpa called the system Kamen Rider, Fuwa and Horobi OTOH goes with 'because the transformation jingle said so'.
Saber: No one called him KR but Flame Swordsman or Rekka Wielder, KR is movie-only with Zenkaiger, just like no one in Wizard called him KR outside movie.
Revice: The system creator is KR otaku thus Revice is Kamen Rider.
Geats: It stated in rules, then Ziin and Kekera implied the name is appealing to Suel target audience.
Gotchard: Injected to Houtarou brain by Gotchard Driver with memory of previous Gotchard transformation thus only him called Majade and Valvarad "KR" on debut, also hashtag to refer Gotchard, Majade and Valvarad (and Legend) action caught by people camera on internet.

Not all of it good but at least they tried.
Old 2024-09-18, 19:54   Link #4756
kiak666

Speaking of Hanto's mentor, apparently there's a short scene in Episode 2 which reveals that the lady whom Hanto has questioned in Episode 1 did indeed murder her husband!!!
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu