AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-29, 17:52   Link #81
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Well, I'm obviously not surprised Shido traveled back in time. It was the only way to fix the situation. The one who is going to benefit the most from this is most likely going to be Westcott. He's omniscient thanks to Beelzebub, right? Shido will convince Reine to turn on Mio which will halve her power and Westcott will come swooping at the last minute and take it for himself.
Old 2024-05-29, 18:35   Link #82
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Well, I'm obviously not surprised Shido traveled back in time. It was the only way to fix the situation. The one who is going to benefit the most from this is most likely going to be Westcott. He's omniscient thanks to Beelzebub, right? Shido will convince Reine to turn on Mio which will halve her power and Westcott will come swooping at the last minute and take it for himself.
I guess Westcott as the Final Boss fits more than Mio because she was ultimately just a victim in this even if she went too far in response to what happened to her and Shin .
Old 2024-05-30, 16:26   Link #83
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2024-05-30, 16:44   Link #84
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Black negligee Tohka! Kurumi's not the only girl who can pull it off !
Old 2024-05-30, 17:34   Link #85
Estzero1

Quote:
NSFW
Megami
She does look a bit more stacked, like in the old days.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-31, 01:53   Link #86
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I guess Westcott as the Final Boss fits more
I'm not sure I'm ready for Shido to date Westcott...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-05, 10:01   Link #87
Frontier

Shido HAS to go on a date with Reine...all without letting her know everything he now knows about her, all for the sake of everyone's happiness. Yet there's so much baggage now knowing the real reason she calls him "Shin." But Reine actually agrees! Which sets the stage for the most plot important date of the series !

Of course Shido also reveals the truth to Kotori, and plans to rope the other girls in...but Origami's already taken care of that! Because she's bugged Shido! What a classic Origami move. And now the girls are all pumped to come up with a foolproof plan for this date with Reine !

Kurumi went back in time to save Shido, the least Shido can do is do the same for her, by warning her about Mio in her body. And Eyepatch Kurumi lives! It does make me wonder how they'll handle Mio though .

Of course probably the worst actress of the Spirits ends up stumbling into Reine at night...though thankfully it's easy to think Tohka was just after some late night snacks. And after realizing Reine likes Shido, just like she does, that's all Tohka needs to think they can pull this plan off .

Let's begin the Reine date! Complete with Reine looking spectacular in casual clothes! And we have all the Spirits on standby to give their opinion on Shido's responses this go-around! Even the degenerate ones .

We're jumping straight into handholding! And Reine already does feel great affection for Shido, but there's also an emotional distance born from being as much his mother as she is the lover of his past self. Sealing her is going to be tricky .

Why not have Reine finally relax and unwind at an inn? It's the perfect destination for couples. And of course the best choice is to have Shido and Reine bathe together in the private bath. And a lot of the Spirits have fond memories of bathing with Shido. Though sorry for the older non-Kannazuki Ratatoskr dudes (and Miku), only Shido gets to enjoy Reine's ample chest, both in terms of seeing it and having it pressed against his body .

Being together in a bath is great for unloading your feelings and getting to know each other better, and Reine is happy to realize that Shido doesn't resent her for not being there for him...because he still remembers the tenderness of her hand .

Dang it, Westcott knows what happened in the previous timeline and is already making his move! I don't think the fight against DEM is going to go as well this time !

No better way of capping off this date than visiting the beach to watch the sea together !
Old 2024-06-05, 12:41   Link #88
scififan

Their date is pure, so the rating is family-friendly. They are both over 30 years old.
Images
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-05, 18:06   Link #89
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So far it's going as I expected. As far as I remember, Beelzebub can't read people's mind nor foresee the future, and Shido of course made the stupid move of sharing what happened in the future with others allowing Wescott to have access to that information and plan a countermeasure. Since he was willing to share the story with all the Spirits, he could have told Nia to put up a barrier of whatever it is she can to do to interfere. He's handing Mio to Wescott on a silver platter.

Anyway, I really hope Reine will stick around even if Mio gets killed.
Old 2024-06-12, 08:54   Link #90
EroKing

Episode 10

Spoilers
Spoiler for Muse Asia LOL
Old 2024-06-12, 10:02   Link #91
Frontier

What better way to end the date between Shido and Reine than just sitting by the beach, watching it side-by-side? Complete with some handholding AND Reine resting on Shido's shoulder. It's rather sweet and cute .

It really shows how much impact this date has had on Reine and how much she's come to care about Shido that she actually is able to sleep, for the first time in probably her entire existence as Reine, on his shoulder. Even if it was just for five minutes, hat's how comfortable and happy she is with him. And that Reine laugh !

Okay, it's do-or-die time! Time to kiss Reine and seal her! And it's a good kiss! Minus the fact that her feelings go down to 0 because she used the kiss to realize the truth about Shido being from another future. She had a feeling that's what this was about, but she was just too happy about the date to seriously consider it. But now she knows the truth and despite how much she cares about Shido and the other Spirits, she loves Shin too much to stop, right down to coldly calling Shido by his name instead of Shin .

I love how all the girls have different reactions to Shido kissing Reine, ranging from "great!" to "I don't know how I feel about this" to "I wish it were me" to "let's get all the pics of this momentous event" .

Dang, Astral Dress Reine is quite the visual !

No better gal to interrupt a date than Kurumi! And while she couldn't stop Mio from popping out of her and fusing back with Reine, she was able to use Zaphkiel to prevent her Sephirah from being stolen! Meaning Mio doesn't have the advantage she had in the original timeline .

And now DEM is attacking earlier and Fraxinus is nowhere near as prepared as they were before. Though Mio is taking out the rest of Westcott's warships, so that's convenient at least .

Westcott you piece of @#$%! Now you're targeting the school, AST, and the gangs' friends to make the girls Invert !

"I want to bury my head in a woman's thighs at least one before I die!" - Based Tonomachi. Also points to Tama for protecting her students against those Bandersnatch drones .

Good thing Mukuro has teleportation powers so she can get the girls right where they need to be to save everybody. I mean, the cat is basically out of the bag now, but that's a problem for another day .

Well, Westcott's main target is killing Shido so obviously he has Ellen arrive to try to kill him, but he's still got Mana to protect him! And against Ellen, Artemisia, Nibeelcoles, and Westoctt, it'll take Shido and BOTH his siblings to take them on. And Mana even acknowledges Kotori as another sister !

So what is Elliot going to do in this timeline? Is he going to try to stop Mio, feeling he owes it to her for bringing her into existence and falling in love with her (which Karen has strong feelings about) ?

Did you really think Kurumi was done? Nope, she's supplying the reinforcements .
Old 2024-06-12, 10:18   Link #92
EroKing

Totally can't kill off best girl Kurumi for too long. She been carrying the entire show for over a decade!
Old 2024-06-12, 13:01   Link #93
scififan

Quote:
Totally can't kill off best girl Kurumi for too long. She been carrying the entire show for over a decade!
Sister Kurumi has always been the emergency fast responder for Shido in distress. Shido feels fine from kissing the woman of his surrogacy.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-12, 17:53   Link #94
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Seriously. The only reason I stuck with it for so long is her.

As further proof she is the best, she is the only one who was able to come up with a countermeasure against Mio that actually worked. Even the best Wescott could do was distract her and sacrifice his whole army just to buy time for him to steal Shido's spirit power.
Old 2024-06-12, 18:57   Link #95
Frontier

I enjoyed season 1 before she showed up, just for the record .
Old Today, 08:35   Link #96
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I still remember my cosplayer friend Mich, she hates this show. But we got a Kurumi costume and wig already. The schoolgirl version. So she watched just the episode where Kurumi first appear. Just that one episode is enough to cosplay her properly. Amazing at how much character building this show can deliver on just the intro ep.
_______

episode 10:

surprised at how well the girls receive a new member to the "harem" now. I still remember in season 1, Tohka is showing plenty of jealousy when Yoshino first appeared. I guess they already accepted that none of them can have Shidou to themselves, so just share.

and Mio joining the harem is better than Mio becoming hostile + make another hole in their body. lol
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote