AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-11-14, 23:24   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Microsoft to make Blue Dragon Xbox RPG into an Anime and Manga!

http://www.japanator.com/blue-dragon...ade-into-manga

Well, it'll be made into a Manga first, and then the Anime will follow in behind it. The game itself is awesome, so the manga and anime should be as well. Just thought I'd scoop you guys on this. No ETA on when this'll be out, but it's gonna be huge. All my sources say this is going to hit bleach and naruto fame levels at the very least.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 09:18   Link #2
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
The game itself is awesome, so the manga and anime should be as well. Just thought I'd scoop you guys on this.
Ok, not to be a party pooper, but I'll just say these three words:

Final. Fantasy. Unlimited.

I'll get my hopes up more if I've seen the first episode and found it to be good

edit: Maybe that's an extreme example, and as long as they stick to the story and don't try to do their own thing too much, it should be good. Guess I'm just a little jaded after not one but two FF failures (FF:U and FF:Spirits Within).
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-15, 15:31   Link #3
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

I read something about a manga but didn't know an anime is being made too.
Either way, I have to agree with Radiosity. I need to know wich company is behind the animation and atleast see a commercial before I can judge it.
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 09:00   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, the ETA on the manga is April 2007. The ETA on the anime is June 2008. That's the tenative dates right now. That can change at any time. Knowing how badly Microsoft wants to break into the japanese market, it wouldn't surprise me if they throw insane amounts of money at the anime production in an effort to push it out as quickly as possible. The only catch being that the manga would be quickly overtaken. Then again, if it follows the game to the letter, it wouldn't matter anyways. But that's all I have so far. Sorry. My contacts clamed up shortly after I got that info, so I haven't been able to get more.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote