Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-20, 04:59   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Episode 161 Discussion Thread

Yay!! Somebody is going to be cruel in this episode. May be someone will be kicked when one is already down over and over and over and over again. And may be there will be blood flying and flowing or flowing and flying every where. May be Rukia will wear a dress and play hard to get. May be that will piss off Ichigo. May be Orihime will see that as a chance, but then may be her good-girl conscious will kick right about then and may be she won't do anything.

And so the never-ending pairing debate will continue, may be. The interest in Bleach will continue by its fans. Hey, may be Kubo Tite is a smart bloke afterall.

Good morning everyone. How is everybody doing?

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2008-02-20, 05:50   Link #2
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Maybe? Its gonna happen this episode I can feel it. Orihime will kill Aizen and that might impress Ichigo into falling in love with her. Anyway...

Episode 160 was one of the best, lets hope this one is just as good or better. Kubo is a genius in my book.

Im doing pretty good considering this is my first ever first reply!
Old 2008-02-20, 13:11   Link #3
ThoHell

OH...oh my. Getting damn good now. Good episode! But it's catching up to the manga pretty fast, not too far behind. We going into filler mode or anime original only soon? I'm really exited about the up coming episodes though, some good bleach fighting is about to come!

Hm...I wonder which of all the espada we've seen is #1. Sure hope it isn't the loli espada, man there seems to always be a character like that in almost all animes.
Old 2008-02-20, 13:48   Link #4
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
OH...oh my. Getting damn good now. Good episode! But it's catching up to the manga pretty fast, not too far behind. We going into filler mode or anime original only soon? I'm really exited about the up coming episodes though, some good bleach fighting is about to come!

Hm...I wonder which of all the espada we've seen is #1. Sure hope it isn't the loli espada, man there seems to always be a character like that in almost all animes.
Loli Espada? which character are you referring to, Theres no loli in the current espada.
Old 2008-02-20, 14:00   Link #5
Heavy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
Loli Espada? which character are you referring to, Theres no loli in the current espada.
Spoiler for just in case:
Old 2008-02-20, 14:39   Link #6
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
Spoiler for just in case:
Yeah that one. Now that I look back, I don't recall and espada looking like her. So maybe she's just one of the followers. I just assumed she was one because she was hanging out with them.
Old 2008-02-20, 15:33   Link #7
Kyttie

ok, so.. how much longer am I stuck waiting for an English Subbed Episode?

I just caught up to the present recently, and I dunno how long it takes to sub the episodes yet...

I'm sure you guys know :\ or know where I can find one today lol
Old 2008-02-20, 15:46   Link #8
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyttie View Post
ok, so.. how much longer am I stuck waiting for an English Subbed Episode?

I just caught up to the present recently, and I dunno how long it takes to sub the episodes yet...

I'm sure you guys know :\ or know where I can find one today lol
Subs will probably be out in 8 hours...not too long........
Old 2008-02-20, 16:17   Link #9
Kyttie

8 hours from now!? yay

I seriously need to either learn Japanese, or get some poor guy who speaks Japanese fluently to voice act each episode for me (while standing behind me)
Old 2008-02-20, 16:57   Link #10
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
8 hours to the max.. in lucky cases it's only 2 hours to go but let's end this right here, nobody wants to put as at risk

to me it was a nearly superb episode, Renji/Ichigo going wild gives me chills, + the funny scene with Stark and don't forget the shinigami cup and don't be scared, fillers won't start too soo, there is enough material to animate.. my personal filler-warning-scale says they will start around summer
Old 2008-02-20, 17:56   Link #11
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

ULQUIORRA! =
Old 2008-02-20, 17:56   Link #12
lequory
People hate good theories

im really sick of people calling side stories "filler". I hate that word and i've come to realize that only the manga people who happen to watch the anime seem to be the ones who use the word "filler" to describe material that wasnt in the manga. With that said I'm waiting on this episode to be subbed and i hope that its the fight that im thinking it is with a certain weeping willow.
Old 2008-02-20, 18:00   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The Loli Arrancar with that Lazy Espada looks hot : D

Curves Curves Rawr : )
Old 2008-02-20, 18:04   Link #14
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
im really sick of people calling side stories "filler". I hate that word and i've come to realize that only the manga people who happen to watch the anime seem to be the ones who use the word "filler" to describe material that wasnt in the manga. With that said I'm waiting on this episode to be subbed and i hope that its the fight that im thinking it is with a certain weeping willow.
O.O I want to have your babies <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The Loli Arrancar with that Lazy Espada looks hot : D

Curves Curves Rawr : )
Her voice was quite nice as well.
Old 2008-02-20, 18:10   Link #15
mtarzaim

The IchiRuki will roar from all over the world ...

Spoiler for Newton was right ? Bigger it is ...:

Next ep : Smash my bishies up ?

Old 2008-02-20, 18:36   Link #16
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtarzaim View Post
Spoiler:
eeh, go back to ep 145, but make sure your ears are working

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
im really sick of people calling side stories "filler". I hate that word and i've come to realize that only the manga people who happen to watch the anime seem to be the ones who use the word "filler" to describe material that wasnt in the manga.
So? I think it describes these anime-original material perfectly.. when you have to fill gaps you make use of filler nothing is wrong with calling it what it really is, and personally I enjoyed the whole bounto arc/menos forest stuff, but I won't stop calling it filler the problem with eventually upcoming filler is this: it comes at an inconvenient time, so there is the risk that it won't work out as smooth as the arcs I mentioned before

Last edited by WONDERMIKE; 2008-02-20 at 19:00.
Old 2008-02-20, 18:43   Link #17
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
O.O I want to have your babies <3

Her voice was quite nice as well.
Okay I ended up reading you wanted to have Loli Arrancar's babies . I was like Damn you beat me to it XP
Old 2008-02-20, 19:46   Link #18
BleachOD
Banned

I thought he wanted your babies...

Animation was good and IchiORI will roar...Ichigo's anger is the only thing they can boast of...even if he still put Rukia first...IchiRuki will just be smug as always...

Ichigo and Szayel were HOT HOT HOT!

Can't wait for sub!
Old 2008-02-20, 22:39   Link #19
tbl
Affably Evil

This was the first episode I've enjoyed in a while (comparable to before the fillers), though maybe it was just the music (yay for finally using a (subwoofer).

btw: Extreme close-ups are awesome.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-02-20, 22:49   Link #20
Nico

the art was really nice in this ep, esp of ulquirra. this was also the first ep i've enjoyed in a while, dunno why, the fights so far have been really boring for me. the chara designs of the privion(?) espada are so poor imo
Closed Thread