AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-17, 06:56   Link #1
Nuri1978

Chinese FMA game?

Hi all!
I have found an interesting site - http://www.ocean-x.com/hagaren/
it seems, they make FMA game - with Mustang, Edvard( in military form!) and Al in human form!
I do not understand chinese, so may be someone can help me?
BTW, they even have opening(or promo) video!
Old 2004-11-17, 10:30   Link #2
jpwong

I dunno, based on the screenshots it looks like one of those fan games where it's a bunch of people that pop through a backdrop of still photos to complete the storyline.

And I don't find it amusing that it autoinstalled some sort of toolbar onto my internet browser.
Old 2004-11-17, 10:40   Link #3
subcool
Arienai Co-Founder

Send a message via ICQ to subcool Send a message via AIM to subcool
Off topic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong
And I don't find it amusing that it autoinstalled some sort of toolbar onto my internet browser.
Get Firefox and that problem is gone =P

Ontopic:
Looks like a pretty stupid game imo, i found some FMA game on the GBA a while ago. wich looks like an RPG, but seeing how i dont know japanese i haven't played it a lot...
Old 2006-02-28, 19:33   Link #4
blackwinry
one is all, all is one...

it is a chinese fanmade PC game called Bluebirds Illusion, and it is very rare, the best you could probably get is a copy at auction or something. they have the intro to it at youtube.com, just type in bluebirds illusion. but the game is not based on the anime, its based on the origional manga. and the game is NOT made anymore, it was discontinued. plus its all in chinese, its never been translated into english. but from what i have heard it is a very good game. (lots of people *me included* only want the game to see the edward verson of the homuncullus.)
Closed Thread