Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-26, 11:47   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Episode 154 Discussion Thread

Hi everyone! Almost forgot about today's episode discussion thread, and then... and then I remembered. Phew.. The episode title is a very interesting one. In fact, I wished I didn't read because it spoiled the surprise. I'll be looking forward to this episode. I suppose it's about time to catch up to the other ones as well.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2007-12-26, 12:01   Link #2
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Finally Real Espda Fight..Can't Wait To See The Ep..
Old 2007-12-26, 14:15   Link #3
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
rukiafans will love this last episode in 2007, at least i did overall it was a good one, they kept the flashbacks to a minimum and the end was just "whoa", can't wait for the next episode and rukia in all her glory gin/ulquiorra chitchat was nice too
Old 2007-12-26, 14:37   Link #4
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

/joins the love for Rukia!
I enjoyed the fast-paced action as well as the flashbacks, and the right bgm that go with them ^^

Let's wish the animators a good rest for the holidays, so they can give us some even more entertaining sequences for the next episode
Old 2007-12-26, 16:30   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

: Banzai : Masashi Kudo.

Keep up the Bias Anime Team Banzai Masashi Kudō.

The anime team is so biased towards my fave chara . Heck they even added extra scenes :go fanservice:..

The anime original parts were very enjoyable and well made , awesome as the Ikkaku/Renji fight and the extra dialogues that went with it . More than visuals fights or flashy movies in this episode what caught my eye or rather ear here was the background tracks . That was the of the show , it set the right mood for the heavy dramatic scenes as well as flashbacks

The best ep in this whole godforsaken arc

Old 2007-12-26, 17:46   Link #6
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

The ep pwned especially Uli Gin talk
also its nice to see some Rukia action
Old 2007-12-26, 18:43   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

As promised a week back Toshihiko SEKI ( Seiyu : Kaien ) (clicky)
Old 2007-12-26, 21:39   Link #8
EarlyBlake
N L A M

I guess I'm the only one not looking forward to yet another rehash of the

Spoiler for .:

Last edited by EarlyBlake; 2007-12-27 at 01:51.
Old 2007-12-26, 22:33   Link #9
kissthestick

only seen the raw but i like how the pacing was for this ep, pretty much the whole Rukia and AA conversation covered, but im surprised again the animators purposely skipped the ishida/chad fights, i guess they'll get their own episode maybe just before AA releases.

Oh yeah and Ulqi and Gin's appearance was cool, even though we already knew it'd happen.
Old 2007-12-26, 22:41   Link #10
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

@Kissthestick ya got a point there i cant wait for Chad's fight
Old 2007-12-27, 00:41   Link #11
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

All I can say is Rukia needs to get pissed off more often, kick his ass girl! Rukia is one of my fave Bleach gals as well. I hope they show more Chad verses afro Arrancar next time around, by the looks of things he has his hands full, come on Chad impress me. Now to good ole happy go lucky country bumpkin Gin, he looked like he was manipulating where the heroes go, but when he said I hate sad stories, it kinda lost me, what did he mean by that, the whole Rukia Kaien thing? Also loved the part where Gin says to Uli, I thought ya hated me, I was expecting to hear him respond with I do hate you lol. That woulda made me laugh, but instead we get an of course not, which to me seems about as sincere as Aizen saying he's sorry for the betrayal. I guess Gin and I have something in common though, we both miss Luppi. Anyways I love to see Rukia going at it with her powers, she could really do some damage if she planned right and made them count. On a final note, I noticed something in the DDR intro. Around 53 seconds in it shows a giant fireball heading toward Chad, then shows Chad about to blast at it, and back to old man Yamamoto in where he looks like he's shooting fire. If those 2 clips are related then I think Chad would quickly become a charcoal brickette lol. Sucks though no more Bleach until the 9th of January.

Last edited by Yoruichi; 2007-12-27 at 00:52.
Old 2007-12-27, 01:20   Link #12
Calico131

I dont think anything actually happened in this ep...
Old 2007-12-27, 02:22   Link #13
astrallionheart

If you watched the SS arc, flash step was a absolutely devastating technique that only captains used. Then the new arc started and it seems like all the VCs are running around with shunpo now I understand it's a necessary power-up to make the vice captains competitive (or even the non-Vice Captains...)...but damn, it's confusing. Especially how noob Rukia seemed when the show started, getting punked by a level 1 hollow, hah.

The fight (albeit short) was pretty awesome, Rukia pretty much mass spammed her Shikai abilities which are impressive...I found the colors really messy and the character design/image quality execution kind of crappy. It's really unflattering when the flashbacks from 100 episodes back look so much more detailed than the current episode.

Last edited by astrallionheart; 2007-12-27 at 02:40.
Old 2007-12-27, 03:07   Link #14
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico131 View Post
I dont think anything actually happened in this ep...
You wouldn't be the first.

Just from looking at the next episode previews, they are going to horribly stretch this fight out.

Leave it to the anime team. They make a fight that would take no more than 2 and half episodes, into a 6 to 7 episode fight.

Even while I didn't mind the fillerish parts, there is a bit too much of that.
Old 2007-12-27, 04:16   Link #15
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
You wouldn't be the first.

Just from looking at the next episode previews, they are going to horribly stretch this fight out.

Leave it to the anime team. They make a fight that would take no more than 2 and half episodes, into a 6 to 7 episode fight.

Even while I didn't mind the fillerish parts, there is a bit too much of that.
i think it was a good choice to bring rukias fight a little earlier since everyone wants to see some "real" espada instead of dordoni & co, in return we have to accept what is obvious when i take a look on the upcoming episode titles

and in rukias case 2 eps wouldnt be enough, remember the heavy use of flashback in the manga, but i'm sure that we won't get 6 eps, it feels more like 4 eps to me(the preview looks good, the pace is ok).. and as long as the stretching results in nice looking fight scenes its ok with me if we end with 5 or 6 eps(i dont see that happen)
Old 2007-12-27, 05:01   Link #16
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Rukia brings in the rating she has been in top 3 previous popularity polls
Old 2007-12-27, 06:20   Link #17
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Great episode. Nice to see Rukia fighting with everything she has. Sucks we gotta wait 2 weeks for next one.
Old 2007-12-27, 10:32   Link #18
Littlecloud

THe preview looks awesome !!
Old 2007-12-27, 11:44   Link #19
hachihachi
i've been nell-ed!

ugh, how despicable to play around with rukia's mind like that.
Old 2007-12-27, 12:45   Link #20
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

...This episode was....not that great, lots of uncertainty about Kaien-dono...that's about it. The only battle I'm looking forward to see is Ichida vs that Sexy Privaron-Espada cause honestly ...Chad's battle makes me yawn
Closed Thread