AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-12-14, 06:30   Link #1
Kodea

Arrow Indie Games - Vitamini Game

Hi !

What do you think of indie games? Do you play them?

I've recently developed a small game called Vitamini. It has some anime spirit in it, I'm anime fan too. =) My favorite series is Gurren-Lagann

My game was originally planned for PSP back in 2006 but then released here on PC as indie game due to disagreement with Sony. Vitamini Game is a stressless musical puzzle with physics for any age. Something like Tryptich and Lumines.

Imagine... Cubes fall down from the top like in Tetris but then bounce back following the laws of physics. They also produce sounds in synchronization with music. This creates a very pleasant harmony you can feel when you play. The game is very easy, it has no challenge! It can make you free from any stress.

This game is almost free. There is an unlimited free version and full version unlocks additional game modes for only 2 dollars. Please have a look at this game here : http://www.vimitaminigame.com and if you're not against to support it, please purchase full version

Thanks!

P. S. Gurren-Lagann anime was a real source of inspiration for me. And I quit my job very soon after seeing this show =)
Kodea is offline   Reply With Quote