Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-20, 10:19   Link #41
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoHunter View Post
so even as an adjucha, Yami must have been pretty weak to be surpassed by a gillian... I dosent seem like he will play any real role at all if #9 was killed by Rukia, and he is weaker than Aaronnio...
#9 seems to be an Odd ball (pun not intended) for a gillian. It seems to that when he eats other hollows the others retain some of thier indeviality so they don't fully merge so he can't evolve like other Gillian do. The up side to this is he gets to keep thier powers.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-07-20, 13:21   Link #42
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Ichigo is in another pinch again. Can he really wins this round?
Old 2007-07-20, 14:27   Link #43
Flora20709
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Flora20709 Send a message via Yahoo to Flora20709
I Just Saw The Chapter And As Much As I want Ichigo to win dont think he is gonna make it
and when is ulioqurra gonna come out
Old 2007-07-20, 16:47   Link #44
saravis

I can't wait until Ulioqurra comes out. He is going to be so pissed. That's going to be fun.
Old 2007-07-20, 21:18   Link #45
kagato3

I was rereading Ch 199 to confirm the the big worm hollow Grim took a bite out of was d-roy (and it sure looks like it is, I wonder if that means he was stronger then Nakeim, since he looked less like a MG) and I found something intresting in the translation I have Grim says "turn up your "peskis" to full throttle so it seems he does use that term for going max power.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-07-21, 02:01   Link #46
NeverGone

Send a message via MSN to NeverGone
For my opinion, i believe that in this Bleach anime/manga scenario, there's still have another realease for Ichigo. Impossible Ichi could defeat Aizen just use bankai + mask if really have to fight with Aizen. Because Aizen had used rietsu to get Gj knees(I had forget what the chapter is). Aizen's power could be above Espada level.

Spoiler for WHo Ichigo is:
Old 2007-07-21, 02:04   Link #47
123Hamster
Hamster

Humm so this means that Nell had been feasting on Gillons everyday?
Old 2007-07-21, 02:51   Link #48
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

I don't think so. The constant eating of gillians is only needed by adjuucas, but when they take off their masks, it probably becomes a different story.

So basically, hollows with the biggest thirst for killing/souls will become gillians with self consciousness. These gillians evolve into adjuucas, who will degenerate into gillians if they do not continue eating and never be able to become an adjuucas again. Is it just me, or does kubo's hollow model SERIOUSLY remind me of d.gray man's akuma model? Evolution through eating, gaining of self consciousness...
Old 2007-07-21, 07:24   Link #49
kagato3

I think the eating your way up is only one way of how adjuucas come in to being. A very few hollows may be born at the Gillian or adjuucas level from the start if a realy powerful person becomes a hollow, such as Ichigo.
Old 2007-07-21, 08:19   Link #50
Ryuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGone View Post
For my opinion, i believe that in this Bleach anime/manga scenario, there's still have another realease for Ichigo. Impossible Ichi could defeat Aizen just use bankai + mask if really have to fight with Aizen. Because Aizen had used rietsu to get Gj knees(I had forget what the chapter is). Aizen's power could be above Espada level.

Spoiler for WHo Ichigo is:
You have to remember that Aizen might have been using his complete hypnosis on Gj at that time to make his reiatsu seem ubelievable. Although I doubt that is the case.
Old 2007-07-21, 13:15   Link #51
EvolutionXI

Just a thought...

So far, from the rest of the arrancar, after the arrancar take a human appearance and release, their bodies still keep some of the human characteristics. In that flashback, the other arrancar lack the human appearance and have their full arrancar appearance, but that might be because they haven't taken up a human-like appearance yet. D-Roy, however, has already been shown with a human appearance early in the story when grandfisher is first shown having his mask removed, so even if he released against GJ, he shouldn't look like that huge multi-bodied worm thing. This is unless of course his release style is a lot different since he wasn't initially born from the hougokyou (sp?), and so has a release that goes back to something like the original gillian form.

Also, could that menos hollow that Ishida fought (which Ryuuken later killed) be a former adjuchas that dropped back to gillian? It would explain the different appearance while keeping it lower on strength.
Old 2007-07-21, 13:41   Link #52
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
You have to remember that Aizen might have been using his complete hypnosis on Gj at that time to make his reiatsu seem ubelievable. Although I doubt that is the case.
It's possible for all we know that Aizen has all of his espadas under hypnosis just to make sure no one trys to overcome him. Just a guess though.
Old 2007-07-21, 16:01   Link #53
David_The_Gnome
MR Claytard

I always found it cliche that the main characters can pull a win out of their butt.

So I never thought I would be saying this.

But in Ichigo's case, it's actually becoming a cliche for him to lose. Same thing goes to Chad, though he's a support character (meaning he doesn't count).
Old 2007-07-21, 20:14   Link #54
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

What is this retcon? I thought Aizen specifically called all those Grimjoww-holics Gillians? Now there's clearly a difference between them and the conventional black, generic Gillians.

And I find it sheerly ironic that Grimm's Hollow form looks less human than Edorad's and Shawlong's, despite apparently being closer to a human's form means being closer to a Vast Lord.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-21, 20:49   Link #55
EvolutionXI

^ I'm pretty sure the reason Edorad/Shawlong/etc. don't have the tall, big, black look there is because they've already become arrancar. Even gillians might end up having humanoid shape after becoming arrancar, though not guaranteed as it is with vastlordes (and maybe adjuchas, can't remember what was exactly said at that time). The panther, however, is GJ's natural adjuchas state.
Old 2007-07-21, 20:57   Link #56
Question
Crossdresser

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_The_Gnome View Post
I always found it cliche that the main characters can pull a win out of their butt.

So I never thought I would be saying this.

But in Ichigo's case, it's actually becoming a cliche for him to lose. Same thing goes to Chad, though he's a support character (meaning he doesn't count).
Don't worry, just wait till we get into the proper power up arc where all the main characters unleash their TRUE ABILITY(vaizard release lol) and all the espada get trashed in one on one battles.

Its sad because you know it WILL happen.
Old 2007-07-21, 21:51   Link #57
Scarlett_Rain55

Can this fight just be over with?
Old 2007-07-22, 01:41   Link #58
The Real Nemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
What is this retcon? I thought Aizen specifically called all those Grimjoww-holics Gillians? Now there's clearly a difference between them and the conventional black, generic Gillians.
So? They're still Gillians, just somewhat more evolved Gillians. I thought it was explained pretty well in the chapter.
Old 2007-07-22, 04:33   Link #59
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

If they are not the huge black figures, they aren't gillians, they are adjuucas. If they had become arrancar, they wouldn't have the full mask. Remember, arrancarization means removal of the mask.
Old 2007-07-22, 23:34   Link #60
Nuzzles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Ichigo is in another pinch again. Can he really wins this round?
Come on Mr. Hollow in Ichigo, time to come out!
Closed Thread