AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-22, 12:34   Link #7141
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You mean Teana beating up Subaru style? Show!
If I do that, a lot of people will die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
KhaAliciaFate should belong to NBC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Seconded! This is pure GOLD if the ION CANON gives another luck shot!
Quote:
@An Hero: The AO plan could work. That is unless Twist's Fate universe is actually a parallel instead of a precedent Multiverse...
Quote:
That's exactly the question in need to be cleared
Well let's hope for canon miss then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
Dunno. Oh, and Hikaru is a guy, though Doppleganger thinks he's a failure as a man.
Well... shouldn't it be Hikari, as that's the masculine form of the word? Hikaru is feminine.
Old 2007-08-22, 12:34   Link #7142
Wibbles
Better than you.

Quote:
You mean Teana beating up Subaru style? Show!

Heeh, so he is a backup RF6 member? And Doppleganger, does he remember devices he copied, or does he need to copy them on the spot (would be awesome if he does need to, way more tension that way ).
Doppleganger can remember up to five forms at a time. Any more and he has to switch them out. Also, he has his limits. He can't store Raising Heart or Bardiche due to their insane power (he can copy them, but can't hold their form for too long), and he can't copy unison devices at all.
Old 2007-08-22, 12:36   Link #7143
Dream_Traveller
Banned

9 pages of backlog.

CURSE my not being on the comp for some time!

@Kha: To your question waaaaaaaay back, the Letters would probably be called Onii=chan by the Numbers, though some might just adress them by name.

@USB: Yup, the Letters make an entrance at last. Nice eighth cahpter, by the by.

@Keroko: Quite the Star Wars fan...lightsabers as a weapon for your character or so? Forgive me if I misread it, I'm exhausted.

And, to Gale...got any more crack pairings for us? And I know the interaction there was a tad one-sided in my segment with E and Cinque, but that it mainly because they contrast in character. Cinque is stoic, whereas E is more talkative. But, the interaction scale will be evened out.

I'll try to post another thing relating to the Lettermen, or V, if I can.
Old 2007-08-22, 12:37   Link #7144
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Doppleganger can remember up to five forms at a time. Any more and he has to switch them out. Also, he has his limits. He can't store Raising Heart or Bardiche due to their insane power (he can copy them, but can't hold their form for too long), and he can't copy unison devices at all.
The post I was waiting for With such kind of limitations the ability is perfectly acceptable.

- - -

@Kha: So what's with "Nanoha must die" Universe? Was it decided whether it'll be a completely alternate one or it's a predecessor of the current one?
Old 2007-08-22, 12:37   Link #7145
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Ah, I see. He won't be able to copy Artherion then either. Not that it matters, it wouldn't do him any good anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
@Keroko: Quite the Star Wars fan...lightsabers as a weapon for your character or so? Forgive me if I misread it, I'm exhausted.
Tycho Chelchu has a lightsaber (and Force-like powers, for that matter ) He's ripped "based" on Darth Vader's aprentice from the "The Force Unleashed" game.

And yes, I do pride myself in being a star wars fan.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-08-22 at 12:53.
Old 2007-08-22, 12:41   Link #7146
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I see... There's quite a lot of OC devices that can't be copied well in that sense, like Artherion, Tausend Kreuz, Swertkreuz, Kaleidostick, Jeweled Sword of Zelretch, Apalis and A-something, the Zestro-devices, the Intel Dept's, LineBacker L & R, Sofia...

I quoted, to the best of my ability, all the Rank S devices in the thread. Apologies if I missed anyone's.

@An Hero: I intended it to be the predecessor, thus creating the Time Paradox situation as Kluize, being the destroyer of the last multiverse, persists as predicted by AO. That is Kha's suspicion at the end of Dance of Demons, and would be confirmed when Kluize fades away.
Old 2007-08-22, 12:45   Link #7147
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Hmm, might as well add my devices to the list :

Doppelganger certainly won't be able to copy AO, and probably Sarah's device Nebel too (though it may be arguable).

He'll be able to copy Anatoly's Kaiser, Ramsus' Gram and Mirian's Kaleidoscope (the latter will be pretty much useless for non-summoner though, and I'd say he won't be able to store them for long like it was mentioned).

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
@An Hero: I intended it to be the predecessor, thus creating the Time Paradox situation as Kluize, being the destroyer of the last multiverse, persists as predicted by AO. That is Kha's suspicion at the end of Dance of Demons, and would be confirmed when Kluize fades away.
Great Shall AO have negative feelings towards Kha then?
Old 2007-08-22, 12:52   Link #7148
Aaron008R

RE: Videos of Gunbuster and Diebuster: Pretty awesome! Talk about total disregard of size.

@Keroko: Have you read my drama chapters yet?

It's here: Counseling: Resolve
and here:
Counseling: Uncle and Niece

Hope they're up to standards.

Quote:
I just had a Mindburst!

Continuation of SophiaHayate:

Hayate: Wagateru, O-nee-chan! (hugs from behind)
Sophia: (blush) H-hey what are you doing?
Hayate: Thanking my onee-chan properly desu~
Sophia: But your hands--! (moan) Ahh~~!
Hayate: Onee-chan is very soft and cuddly desu~~

Cue Teana-style beat up of Hayate-chan perhaps?
Depends on how Toh-Sophia plays.
Talk about cute OOC speech pattern...
And judging by what you said that people would die, she plays like Hayate, huh?

Quote:
Yeah, Axl is who I based Hikaru on, sort of. I pre-ordered Megaman ZX Advent, so I have to compensate. I'm at school now (and shouldn't be on this site now), so I can't put much data down, but here's some pre-profile data:
-Hikaru is male, as is Doppleganger.
-Doppleganger's normal form is a gun, and is about as strong as Teana's gun from the first episode of StrikerS.
-Hikaru is a member of Section 6, codenamed Riot-3. The Riot team is a reserve force. If Fate or Nanoha need more forwards, they call in a member from the Riot team.
-Doppleganger is fully sentient (as a result of so much copying) and can hold a conversation with a human, but he's something of a jerk (or a dick, according to Vita).
-Hikaru is half Japanese, half German.
I see... Interesting so far. And the limitations seem to be fine...

Regarding my devices, it's completely useless trying to copy Reishiki. You need to NOT have a left arm to use it. Almaria is too advanced. And Tyrfing has something unique.

But Beowulf, Weiss Teufel, SeiryuuOh and ByakkoOh are possible. But not their eventual upgrades.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-08-22, 12:56   Link #7149
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Great Shall AO have negative feelings towards Kha then?
Hmm... AO never talked to Kha... Could be hinted?

Quote:
Seeing that that speech type completely disarms Sophia, Hayate moves in for the kill.

More like Hayate's a lot more unstoppable than Subaru. She's SS ranked after all.

But if Sophia decides to fight fire with fire (and very likely too)...
Old 2007-08-22, 12:58   Link #7150
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
RE: Videos of Gunbuster and Diebuster: Pretty awesome! Talk about total disregard of size.

and here:

Yup I can remember commenting on the first. As for the second, read it, but never comented on it. It made me go aaaw. Hayate has a father figure now.

Hmm... With Auron being the father and Shamal at times being refered as a mother...

AuronXShamal!

*ducks*
Old 2007-08-22, 13:01   Link #7151
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Yup I can remember commenting on the first. As for the second, read it, but never comented on it. It made me go aaaw. Hayate has a father figure now.

Hmm... With Auron being the father and Shamal at times being refered as a mother...

AuronXShamal!

*ducks*
Not to mention his character has single parent qualifications (Kiritsugu).

Yan-papa FTW!

AurionXShamal FTMWTFWin!!!

(tapdances around A********* shots)
Old 2007-08-22, 13:03   Link #7152
Wibbles
Better than you.

Quote:

and here:

I see... Interesting so far. And the limitations seem to be fine...

Regarding my devices, it's completely useless trying to copy Reishiki. You need to NOT have a left arm to use it. Almaria is too advanced. And Tyrfing has something unique.

But Beowulf, Weiss Teufel, SeiryuuOh and ByakkoOh are possible. But not their eventual upgrades.
Hehehehe... actually, Doppleganger CAN copy Reishiki. Here's the scenario (if you approve):
Hikaru: Doppleganger, Copy Shot!
Doppleganger: Copy Shot... Succesful! Reishiki, copied!
(special effects occur. when the light dies down, Hikaru is in his standard barrier jacket, holding a prosthetic left arm in his still-intact left hand)
Everyone present: .....
Doppleganger: .... I'll kill anyone who takes a picture of this, you hear?
Old 2007-08-22, 13:05   Link #7153
Aaron008R

Quote:
Seeing that that speech type completely disarms Sophia, Hayate moves in for the kill.

More like Hayate's a lot more unstoppable than Subaru. She's SS ranked after all.

But if Sophia decides to fight fire with fire (and very likely too)...
I knew it... Imagine what would happen to the majority of the male population upon hearing the cries and moans from that kind of bout!

Quote:

AuronXShamal!

*ducks*
Thanks.
And no thanks for the pairing.
Aurion stays a bachelor. And if he ever gets paired off. It's with a female OC of mine. I NEVER pair my OC's with CC's, even if I have my OC's flirting with CC's on occation.

Quote:
Not to mention his character has single parent qualifications (Kiritsugu).

Yan-papa FTW!

AurionXShamal FTMWTFWin!!!

(tapdances around A********* shots)
Then I guess I should place some inhibitions from others trying to use Aurion for that kind of scenes in a serious scenario. Don't even try it, or I'll sue you for copyright infringement. I still remember Nighty's Signum moaning(loudly) like a damsel in distress in Aurion's mechanical hold crack pseudo-scenario. (Admittedly, It gave a shockwave of WIN AND GOLD responses.)

First, Signum(Kha's idea), then Hayate(Erio's idea) now Shamal(Keroko's idea)? Who's next? Reinforce 1? Tesla?

Quote:
Hehehehe... actually, Doppleganger CAN copy Reishiki. Here's the scenario (if you approve):
Hikaru: Doppleganger, Copy Shot!
Doppleganger: Copy Shot... Succesful! Reishiki, copied!
(special effects occur. when the light dies down, Hikaru is in his standard barrier jacket, holding a prosthetic left arm in his still-intact left hand)
Everyone present: .....
Doppleganger: .... I'll kill anyone who takes a picture of this, you hear?
Possible!
But only the device components. Not the mechanical ones. So no copying the energy blades and the railgun.
I like your device's attitude!

That has got to look weird.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-08-22 at 14:02.
Old 2007-08-22, 13:10   Link #7154
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Right, I've decided to post another snippet. This one is highly unlikely to be present in the finished work, but I'm posting it for the heck of it.

Spoiler for 'Ello, Fawkes:

Eh, tell me what all of you think. As said, it's very, very doubtful this will be in the final product.
Old 2007-08-22, 13:11   Link #7155
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Hmm... AO never talked to Kha... Could be hinted?
Heh, I still don't know what's happening during the part of Dance of the Demons after evacuation Does AO do much talking there at all? Also Serge is going to be awake.

I suddenly got more interested in this - are some of the other injured people also conscious by that time? I'm curious about the interactions there
Old 2007-08-22, 13:23   Link #7156
Wibbles
Better than you.

Quote:
I knew it...

Thanks. And no thanks for the pairing.
Aurion stays a bachelor. And if he ever gets paired off. It's with a female OC of mine. I NEVER pair my OC's with CC's.

Then I guess I should place some inhibitions from others trying to use Aurion for that kind of scenes. Don't even try it, or I'll sue you for copyright infringement.

Possible!
But only the device components. Not the mechanical ones. So no copying the energy blades and the railgun.
I like your device's attitude!

That has got to look weird.
That was the point. In the end, half of those present took pictures. Dopp is still plotting his revenge.

Also, I plan to create Riot-1 (name: Isaac Scaglietti), Riot-2 (name: Miria Hasser), Riot-4 (name: Taiga Aizen)
Old 2007-08-22, 13:37   Link #7157
Aaron008R

Quote:
Right, I've decided to post another snippet. This one is highly unlikely to be present in the finished work, but I'm posting it for the heck of it.

Eh, tell me what all of you think. As said, it's very, very doubtful this will be in the final product.
And to think their fighting styles are similar!
Intense.

Quote:
That was the point. In the end, half of those present took pictures. Dopp is still plotting his revenge.

Also, I plan to create Riot-1 (name: Isaac Scaglietti), Riot-2 (name: Miria Hasser), Riot-4 (name: Taiga Aizen)
I see. I'll be looking forward to your OC's. But Riot one is !

OC Profiles
Old 2007-08-22, 13:38   Link #7158
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

It's looking good so far, though.
Old 2007-08-22, 13:45   Link #7159
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, V, despite being shown to have IS powers seen by what he did to Nove, obviously doesn't have what Cinque has, namely, splodey knives. Their fighting styles are similar, indeed, though...so expect a battle of somewhat epic proportions.

@Keroko: Well, it is good...but, as said, its future is in doubt. The piece's, that is.

I need to get round to writing more Letters stuff...expect pieces on the Numbers' reactions to having brothers, and the full version of E vs. Cinque soonish.
Old 2007-08-22, 14:02   Link #7160
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Ahh, the dreaded Ion Canon. Okay, I understand. Looking forward to the 3pic battle.
Closed Thread