Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-18, 22:56   Link #1
gh0stmice
*Artist

hardcore bad a@# action manga....bloody mess

im looking for an action/psycho manga that does not have a anime counterpart.....may or may not be liscened....if they have an anime of the manag ill be tempted to watch it before i read....

preferable containing heavy amounts of
-deepth....
-blood and gore...
-sadistic
-effed up
-painful
-taboo
-action
-sex
-sex
-sex
-cigarettes after sex
-drugs
-rock and roll
-devastating
-parental discrection is advised
-mature audience only
-smoking a cigarette while kicking a@#
-death and dieing
male/female protagonist- i want to be a bad a@# with a twisted ,if no, sense of justice....one that will not play fair.....

please be very detailed in your suggestions....plenty of info about the mood, setting, and, conflict in the manga...but not so much to where it is spoiled....use descretion....

propose it in a manner that a drug dealler pushes his "smack" to potential customers....tell me its the sh@#....tell me i cant live without it....

try the best you can with your suggestions....i know im being specific....but i think you can figure out what kinda thing im looking for
Old 2008-01-18, 23:34   Link #2
malvado

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stmice View Post
im looking for an action/psycho manga that does not have a anime counterpart.....may or may not be liscened....if they have an anime of the manag ill be tempted to watch it before i read....

preferable containing heavy amounts of
-deepth....
-blood and gore...
-sadistic
-effed up
-painful
-taboo
-action
-sex
-sex
-sex
-cigarettes after sex
-drugs
-rock and roll
-devastating
-parental discrection is advised
-mature audience only
-smoking a cigarette while kicking a@#
-death and dieing
male/female protagonist- i want to be a bad a@# with a twisted ,if no, sense of justice....one that will not play fair.....

please be very detailed in your suggestions....plenty of info about the mood, setting, and, conflict in the manga...but not so much to where it is spoiled....use descretion....

propose it in a manner that a drug dealler pushes his "smack" to potential customers....tell me its the sh@#....tell me i cant live without it....

try the best you can with your suggestions....i know im being specific....but i think you can figure out what kinda thing im looking for
Well I suggest Hellsing, Devil May cry, Tenjo Thenge, Baslisk, Elfen Lied( Couldnt finish watchin but ppl say its good) and Ninja scroll and Ikketousen.
Old 2008-01-18, 23:39   Link #3
gh0stmice
*Artist

well you better finish watching elfen lied....cause it is good....its totally my avatar.....

btw....are you suggesting animes to me or mangas...cause im looking for mangas.....that dont have an anime counterpart.....and youve listed nothing but what i asume to be animes or manga that have anime counterparts
Old 2008-01-19, 01:29   Link #4
tbl
Affably Evil

Ichi the Killer (has a live action movie counterpart)
"In Shinjuku Kabuki-Cho, the biggest sin town in Japan, there are two crazy guys. Ichi is a coward and a wimp, but once he breaks into tears, he turns into a human weapon. With great martial arts skill and a blade hidden in his boots, he butchers a bunch of enemies into mincemeat in the blink of an eye. His arch enemy is Kakihara, a yakuza boss who's tired of everything, including himself. Only when he pierces, cuts, and burns his own and other people's bodies does he feel that he is alive."

Battle Royale (also has a live action movie counterpart)
"In the future, random Jr. High School classes are chosen to compete in a game called Battle Royale. The rules: only one student can survive after 3 days on an island or else they all perish. Weapons are handed out and each student is sent out into the field alone and unprepared for the horror that awaits them. The classmates turn upon themselves in a battle for survival, treaties are made and broken, and former friends become foes as the relentless countdown continues. Amid the betrayals and rising body count, two classmates confess their love for each other and swear to survive this deadly game together." The male/female leads are practically the only not screwed up characters, but nearly every other character is (save one or two), though the protagonist is a rock and roll player.

Shamo
"At the age of sixteen Ryo Narushima was a genius and looked to have no trouble of getting into Tokyo University and joining the elite of society. However, that summer something cracked inside Ryo's head. With a small knife he brutally murdered both of his parents only leaving his sister alive and cowering in a corner. It is at this grotesque incident that our story begins."

Island
"Miho, a woman of beauty, intelligence and temper, comes to Cheju Island to teach school and is immediately flung into a world of terror and the supernatural. A demon attacks her and she is saved by the chance appearance of a mystery man with seemingly only one mission... demon killing." The serial killer male lead is the lesser of two evils.

Übel Blatt
This is probably my favourite. Awesome lead.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-01-19, 01:47   Link #5
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Gantz fits well, just not all. Don't watch the anime, I heard it sucks.
Old 2008-01-19, 02:01   Link #6
tbl
Affably Evil

It's worth watching for the action.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-01-19, 02:30   Link #7
d2daMax

Gantz the anime is pretty good up until the weird ending they came up with, but the manga is awesome
Old 2008-01-19, 12:07   Link #8
gh0stmice
*Artist

thanks tbl they sound like good suggestions....ill definately check them out
Old 2008-01-19, 15:31   Link #9
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Homunculus - lot of sex references and weird habits (main character actually tastes his own sperm to find a "scent" for himself). Psychological story about a man who gains a "vision"/six sense which allows him to see pretty much how screwed up people are everywhere.
Ciguatera - story about a ugly kid and his friend who both get picked on by a senior at their school, some crazy f'ed up shit happens to 2 of the 3 characters I mentioned because of this. Also the main character unexpectedly gets a hot girlfriend and basically the story is about their relationship. I'm sure eventually they will have sex.
Eden - at first the main character is a wuss. But because his mother and sister get kidnapped he becomes a fully trained combat soldier with a talent for sniping and close combat skills. Also, he falls in love with a prostitute and has sex with her all the time. His father is a famous drug lord in South America and you see the childhood of the father in the first chapter, so the true story starts at the second chapter.
Sidooh - story about 2 brothers who live in a time where everyone is dieing from an epidemic. Both want to become samurai to be able to protect themselves and each other. They end up getting betrayed by a real samurai and face a seemingly inevitable death at the beginning of their journey. Their is a lot screwed up things going on like woman slaves having sexual orgies in their chambers. Not much has been scanlated, so I can't say much.
Vagabond - story about Miyamoto Musashi, a famous japanese samurai who wanted to become the strongest. He always end up leaving a bloody mess after a fight. Their also is a lot of sex scenes.

I second Shamo and fourth Gantz.
Old 2008-01-19, 15:55   Link #10
gh0stmice
*Artist

oops.....man when i described what i was looking for i was kinda vague i guess.....

when i asked for sex....i didnt mean like that.....where i just wanna see peole have sex....
im not perverted or anything....i was trying to refrence "drugs sex and rock n roll" saying....
the mood and atmosphere needs to be sexy druggy and rock n rolly.....picture the opening song to death note(later episodes)...its got kinda that grungey feeling to it....it sexy...its effed up....capture that feeling and add action bloody and gore and misery....then boom thats what im lookin for.......

(just cause its funny to me ill add this poem

-unknown author-drugs sex rock n roll-

drugs sex rock n roll
speed weed and birth control
lifes a bi!@# then you die
so fu#$ the world and lets get high)

but i do like you suggestions im gonna go check out eden and vagabond...they look the most intresting
Old 2008-01-19, 16:13   Link #11
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Well I didn't know you meant it like that, but the stories I mentioned doesn't have sex as the main theme... they just consist of those things. I thought you wouldn't mind considering you said you wanted taboo, and effed up crap, and you said sex 3 times in your first post. Homunculus might be too much but the others should be alright. Vagabond and Eden are very good choices btw, I hope you enjoy them.