AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-14, 08:12   Link #19721
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Not TOO alone? You're lucky, I'm pretty much alone this Valentine's, like all the 15 others I've bothered to notice.

Maybe that's because I have Unlimited Harem Works no vested interest in members of the fairer gender.

But Ashcroft seems to think differently about your little idea...

"No vested interest", that's a nice way of denial and self-assurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcroft
I support your motion

Clyde: "Of which, you must have a certain someone to speak of first "
Old 2008-02-14, 08:39   Link #19722
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
@ Saint X. Ignore it. I probably deleted the wrong tag when working on the texts.

Now, about those marines... if someone makes them, we need a Solid Snake.

Spoiler for SNAAAKE!!! -AAAAKE-AAAKE...:

-CACKLE-

There's no place he can't sneak into.

Last edited by AdmiralTigerclaw; 2008-02-14 at 09:04.
Old 2008-02-14, 08:47   Link #19723
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

HOLY SHYT COLWELL BUILT SOUTHFORT?!?!?!

*crack builds about hidden command rooms, transforming dormitories and sunken shipyards*

Gosh and I thought hiding the Asura underground was crack!!!

*runs*
Why not? Asagi is IN CHARGE of the construction...

Asagi: Would you like hidden hatches with that? Secret entrances maybe? Long conveyor corridors with internal wall lighting? I can also do hydraulically transforming hallways and rooms... How about a rotating hangar bay, or retractable launch runway by the waterfront? Or maybe...

Hayate: I think regular would be fine

Quote:
*imagines Donna doing a Haro imitation*

Gosh I can't stop laughing...
[Sure Nanoha, Sure Nanoha]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
I'm not sure if that's the same thing, but yes Alicia will have a role to play in Rebuilt. How is that possible? We'll see.
I'd like to see how much of a role Alicia T. will be playing in Rebuilt

But... me and Saint X were talking about The Goddess of the Neo-Venezian waterways, the White Fairy, Snow White, hailing from Aqua, aka the planet formerly known as Mars...

ALICIA FLORENCE

Spoiler for Behold!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Eiiiiiiii~~~~

Ouch.

I wish he were funnier... Then I could make him Patrick.
Just have Regius as Regius, then we can have the Thrones sic him with no ill feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
But with Graham in charge of Frame Fighters, there's that crack which sees one of the Lieze twins being Howard'd.
NOT THAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
That's more like Hiro and Mai tangled up in a hot tryst.

*RUNS*

Der Kleriker has been identified as a source of conflict.

Beginning intervention.

Mai Enna, exterminating target.

*Mai pwns Kha for 9999999 damage*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
~~~Artei complaining about the overpoweredness of the Aces~~~

Artei: Don't you find it all so strange? They could fly from the moment they picked up their wands, throw nukes like they were banana bombs, becoming senior commanders before 20 when people usually hit that rank at 30...

Kha: Why is that strange?

Artei looks around him.

Kha: <---- Matured at 8 years old.
Sof: <---- First crush at 6 years old.
Caren: <---- Was the most well-endowed girl at 5th elementary.
Erio: <---- Loli-killer at 10.
Caro: <---- Mad about Erio.
Allie: <---- Already learning nukes from Hayate.

Artei: ...so I'm the strange one?
He should just think he's... unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Compared to the crack of turning Hayate into a raccoon during the raccoon's mating season with ferret!Yuuno in the surroundings, or even maybe~ Aurion as a cat?

I'd say...

*runs from Diabolic Emission + Astra*****t*

No, I'm not into bestiality thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Genya has a new nickname for Aurion.

Genya: That sneaky little cat with his bag of magic tricks.
Aurion the Wonderful Cat?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Likewise.

Then again, I'm without any girlfriend. Last one broke up long time ago.
Same here

Quote:
I'm actually thinking of doing some changes to Kira and Canard, personally.

Depending on which, I may even combine Rozen with one of them, making a revamp, both visually and profile-related... like changing him to look like this.

That's... quite the change

Quote:
His roots? You mean... this?

Spoiler for Graham 50 years ago...:

Take note Setsuna F. Seiei, THAT's how you use SEVEN SWORDS

Quote:
Feito-chaaan~~~ <3

LIGHTNING-01
Rebuilt of Fate

Spoiler for Fate, the Lightning that Cleaves Evil:
I tried to be fair to all my characters...

But sadly...

Fate got the most so far.

I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi ...

I am...

Not...

CHESToOoOoOoOoOo!

*runs*

MUCH APPROVED WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure Papa Testarossa is going to be proud...

*cries manly tears*

And nice explanation for why we haven't seen Arf out of being loli for the while now

More Rebuilts please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
*staggers in with an old raggedy cloak and leaning on a old wooden staff*

Much activity this past two days and I can see the the thread's plenty healthy with new crack and ideas being injected in. Though frankly, I'm much too tired to comment on the new stuff but rest assured I have read(or going to read) them all. That said, let me rest.

*falls over dead from Triple All-Nighter Breaker*

I told you so, backlog's being injected with much Crack at Zenryoku Zenkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
You just made me go and cry hotblooded tears of manliness at this Fate remake.

TADASHI!!

Did I just see the infamous ZXO Sword???? In before....

HISSATSU!!!!

TENJOU TENGA!!! N***** M**** KEN!!!!

This reminds me to do remake as well, although...

*imagination goes wild over Signum Loveless remake*

I leave it to you, Kha.

*runs*

Yes, we're waiting for Rebuilt of Lamia Signum

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Please, o' Mighty God, give me courage and wisdom to face the enormous crack in this thread, lest I perish from hideously laughing myself silly and rolling on the floor clutching a damaged tummy due to muscular cramps. Amen.
AMEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare
*pats* Some shafts shouldn't be depressing. You should be proud.
Spoiler for Like this?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare
[Bob]Only when they involve a female, yes? *wink*[/Bob]
Very True

*runs faster*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
On the bright side, at least I won't be TOO alone tonight...

... Wanna make our characters do something awkward for this day ?
Smith: Only if it ends up with good things in the end!
Wesson: Yeah, like in bed!

*both sulk in corner*

*Mr. Lonely plays on the radio*

Quote:
Not TOO alone? You're lucky, I'm pretty much alone this Valentine's, like all the 15 others I've bothered to notice.

Maybe that's because I have Unlimited Harem Works no vested interest in members of the fairer gender.

But Ashcroft seems to think differently about your little idea...
Excuses excuses

*RUNS*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2008-02-14 at 11:21.
Old 2008-02-14, 08:48   Link #19724
Tormenk

Quote:

*contemplates the idea of writing in something about certain CCs or OCs*

*decides to leave it to another time*

Not too much to do with V. Day but here's something nice.

Spoiler for Size:

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-02-14, 10:34   Link #19725
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Well... Blame Ginga then. I've always believed siblings share many traits, and I felt Drills were appropiate...

....drills that pierce their heavens?

Quote:
No wonder. I went and made Marines out of the Enforcers, especially since technically both Enforcers and Marines like you said "deploy from ships". I forgot about the combat specilization and thought investigations were only because of the idea that TSAB was an internal affairs department, and forgot that I dumped the idea aeons ago.

Looks like the Frame Fighters will be a subset of the TSAB Marines. Complete with personal assault suits and airborne insertion in the humble Frame. I'll just remove their investigative duties so as not to mix it up with the other elite group Enforcers.
To be honest, until Alpha came about, I just couldn't see any reason for the TSAB to have Marines. COIN operations in Iraq notwithstanding, Marines are basically used to hit hard and fast, deploying from sea as an invasion force, storming the beachheads (or flying past the beachheads and landing en masse) and kicking ass, blowing up crap, and taking names.

Let me put it this way: Marines, especially US Marines, are concentrated badass.

Enforcers.... not so.

Frankly, Marines are anathema to the TSAB's policy. COIN in Iraq to the contrary, you don't use Marines for soft operations, you use them to kick doors down, shoot crap, and kill people. (although Army officers are surprised and amazed at how good the Marines in Iraq are at COIN, which was never a part of Marine syllabus.)

...but if you want to make them, go right ahead. Just remember that they'll be viewed with much WTF since they're shock troops. (Also, Marines tend to emphasise speed over armor/firepower. Marines will drop armor and go for speed and firepower.) That means plenty of movement, supression fire...

When Kagerou and I reveal our version of the TSAB Marines, the TSAB will be screaming bloody murder, because the Marines are pissing all over the Air Force and Army.

Quote:
Man, it sucks to be a TSAB Marine.
Especially since TSAB Marines won't exist for quite a while.

Quote:
I Lol-ed at the "arrest" part.
Well, she was still trying to arrest them. "You're under arrest for magical discharge etc etc."

Franz/Ivanovich/Chief: *snipes Quattro & Deici*

Quote:
There's really so little info on SI? *rubs hands with evil glee*

Then I'll get writing quick before there is...

But, um, what's a BUMMER?
Bummer is a guy who just bums around doing nothing, ala beach bum.
Quote:
Great crack. Overload. Will comment tomorrow. Too tired.

But...jesus, Kha, there's so much Zengar there. *shakes head* Although I loled at the tongue in cheek descriptions of the Catagories of Tatsumaki Zanber. (Tatsumaki is Tornado. Unless you deliberately wanted Hurricane instead.)

Quote:
To make it easier, why not just say that his "official rank" in the TSAB would be Chief Librarian (which would have bestowed no particular honorific as far as I can see, except maybe Mr.), whereas if you were to refer to him in other circumstances as -sensei or Professor? Professorship should be his academic title, I agree with you, not the title of his rank.
Or to put things into context/perspective: When Yuuno is in the Infinity Library, he's the Chief Librarian. But outside, when discussing/lecturing on archaeology, he's Professor Scrya.

Quote:
Damn. I was seriously laughing myself silly over this ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL piece. Never did I imagine it to be so appropriate and masterfully done.

I think I'm going to copy-pasta it and send it through e-mails to my friends, so that lo, they too doth laugh and becometh silly.

Whoops, the influence is certainly fast.
Ehehehe.... I blame Mike Doyle, former Marine and retired Chicago cop, who sent this to me. This chapter was the whole reason Kagerou decided that the Air Wing would use 1911s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
@ Saint X. Ignore it. I probably deleted the wrong tag when working on the texts.

Now, about those marines... if someone makes them, we need a Solid Snake.

Spoiler for SNAAAKE!!! -AAAAKE-AAAKE...:

-CACKLE-

There's no place he can't sneak into.
Wrong Marines. You're thinking in lines of US Marines, Kha's thinking of Enforcers with mecha armor and investigations and slow moving hammer blows (Marines - especially the Royal Marines and US Marines - are big proponents of manuver warfare).

Kagerou and I.... well, let's just say that where he is, you'll find them.

And at this point, I really don't see a need or role for Snake.... of course, i'm worn out, recovering from sickness.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-02-14, 11:07   Link #19726
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
*Gasp* I think this is the first time I've quoted you.
Yeah I remember Aurion being mentioned once... I don't know how Aurion's works so I can't really comment on how more fluent and/or natural Rune's is in comparison.

Well so far the only issue I have is with her Bankai-esque spell... Here lemme show you...
Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: Rune notes:
So basically a temporal state in which Rune increases her physical and magical powers. I dont see any problems, especially with the restrictions you've set already. The only thing is, it might be a bit hard to explain how this release works...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Can someone please give me a quick run-down of the ranks and proper form of address for all the characters in StrikerS as of the end of the series?
Hopefully someone will make a table with this information. We could add it to the front page too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Actually, I do have a little time everyday. Its just that since its a lot less than what I used to have, I rather read fanfics/mangas or watch anime, rather than break backlogs. I haven't even touch my PS2 for over a month, and anyone who knows me knows that's not normal. Then there's the eroge that I have piled up and not finished. *cough cough*
I can relate to that, actually. I only come to these forums while I am at work, when there is not much work to do. At nights, I'd rather watch animes or else.

And eroge huh? Nice that you can read some Japanese.

Quote:
I'll just refer to that if they added into their archive post. I'm having a lot of problems trying to navigate through all the posts.
At least I can say, not much has changed since you "left". Of course, there are some nice new OCs to read about.

Quote:
I think the name sounds cool.
Excellent. The name is getting more and more official everyday.

Quote:
Zomg, one less possible love interest for my OC. I'm starting to think I'll have to make my own one.
Wait, you were planning to make your OC Teana's boyfriend or something? With this new OC in the works, Lowe and I are just planning to make Teana have a schoolgirl crush on him...nothing else. Your OC can also join in the fun if you want.

Oh, and Teana will also be gaining a love rival...

Quote:
Hmm...mana absorption in small amounts sounds okay, and as long as it doesn't drain a person dry like in seconds.
I think krisslanza's skill only absorbs the mana in the environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Well, she's unofficially part of the Ravens afterall. Not that Gwen and the others will object to it
I would say she is as good as officially part of the Ravens, just that she did not partake in the... not-so-legal activities of the group...

Quote:
And even more nuts, with a penchant of blowing up things just for the hell of it?
Just the type of enemy we're missing, huh?

Quote:
Actually Subaru has the Drill

For limit break, Teana needs guns named Ebony and Ivory

*runs*
I see, so Teana will bind the enemy and Subaru will Ginga Drill Breaker him?

And Ebony and Ivory?

...Maybe Lockon gave them to her as a present...?

Oh my, the dorama that will come from this...

Quote:
Collectively they're called the Belkarangers, my Super-Sentai inspired female trio

Currently, only Asagi has a complete profile. The other two, Mayura Labatt's and Julie Liu Ming, coming up soon
I missed the Spells and Abilities part... It is indeed MASSIVE! I'll finish reading it in a bit...

Quote:
Sou... Setsuna (Yui Hiro as you guys know him) and Lockon have been OCfied. Who's gonna do the gender-confused cyborg and the schizo pilot, or are both of them combined into one neat package called Rebuilt of Keroko?!

*RUNS DAMN FAST*
And I thought you already ported the entire 00 cast... at least we got Lockon.

Quote:
Yeah I'll be needing them to fit everything together properly. Cos after the 912 incident, we can call it Nanoha 00.
Just a bit more details here and there and I'll be releasing Gwen's profile. So far, my ideas dont seem to conflict with yours. And I think you will like some of the ideas.

Quote:
The only request I can think of is to give them a Frame each. :3

*runs*
lol I thought you'd say that. If you want to give them frames, go ahead. I am not good at creating that kinda thing, so they are all up to you.

Quote:

Alright where's my little emo king Shinnji... I hear he's got a date with one of the second gen ERW...

*runs*
So now even Shinnji will make an appearance...

Haha, I guess we do have to create this second gen ERWs now...

Quote:
It all happened one day...

[Crack for Nanoha 2nd GiRLfriENd]

Sophia: Wh-why are you apologizing to me?! You set this up?! What do you want to do with me?!

*trips over sponge mat and hastily curls up*

Y- you already got Hayate, why...

Kha: W-WAIT A MINUTE!!!

[/Crack for Nanoha 2nd GiRLfriENd]

...another timeline. :3
And so, the KhaXSophia timeline has finally been created... Who's gonna die in this one?

*runs*

Quote:
It was the best thing to hit me, since I remembered that Kha also has boomerang blades. That sets up the 2x Boomer Final nicely.
I forgot Kha had boomerang blades, but they are a nice ranged alternative for him.

Quote:

Shall I invoke Touya!Artei in response to the new Gakis?

But go ahead; Teana's not booked by me anymore.

*runs*
Gotta give Teana some love.

But who are you referring to as "Gakis"?

Quote:
Nikoru: AHOU!

(smacks Erio with Harisen)

Isn't Subaru there?

And yes, Arisa's comedian cousin is coming soon.
Why does this bit here remind me of Sakuya from Hayate no Gotoku?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
PM me if you need any help with the ideas.
Will do, but this time I will be releasing complete profiles before any scenarios, so will have a better idea of what's going on.

Quote:

Artei: Don't you find it all so strange? They could fly from the moment they picked up their wands, throw nukes like they were banana bombs, becoming senior commanders before 20 when people usually hit that rank at 30...

Artei looks around him.

lol at this.

Quote:
I'd like to see how much of a role Alicia T. will be playing in Rebuilt

But... me and Saint X were talking about The Goddess of the Neo-Venezian waterways, the White Fairy, Snow White, hailing from Aqua, aka the planet formerly known as Mars...

ALICIA FLORENCE

Spoiler for Behold!:

*saves*

Erhm... More please?

*runs*
Old 2008-02-14, 11:14   Link #19727
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
And for the final part of Asagi Colwell's FIERY ADVENTUROUS profile ( ), here's Part V: Trivia

Spoiler for length:
A jack of all trades who's also a stalker. Hmm...ME LIKES!

Quote:
And for some bonus extras

Spoiler for Asagi Colwell: Various Expressions:

Next Profile in line: "Honest Heart" Mayura Labatt
Who is Asagi actually referencing too? Can't say I know.

Quote:
Oh don't worry, she'll be well taken care of

Just making sure Artei's treatment of Teana doesn't go beyond sisterly love lest he's sincere, or he'll have Unlimited Sniper Works siced at him

So... Keroko-chan will have a deep connection to VEDA now?

*RUNS AT LUDICROUS SPEED*
And we know Sis-cons are frowned upon, no?

Quote:
Spoiler for This Guy...:

I see...never played the game so I wouldn't know.

Quote:
And she'll be part of Chrono Harlaown's Numbers

*runs*
There'll be the Number VII flirt, and the Number X trap. Then also the Number I onee-sama.

Quote:
I learn from thy master
Don't you mean "mine"? I don't recall acknowledging him as my master.

Quote:
Exactly the point

*runs*
Alternatively, you could probably have the version of the gun Dante has when he's in demon form.

Quote:
Red particles and Blue particles...

Violet?
Right! ....why do I feel a deathly chill all of a sudden?

Quote:
Ware the insane chick and the pyscho brother.

Quote:
I'm using an Image Rotator site for it, changing images each time the page refreshes
Ahhh...I recall C2F uses that as well.

Quote:
*plays catchy GunxSword theme*
*Sees giant satellite landing in the distance*

Quote:
A Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!!
I don't celebrate it really. So in the words of my friend, for people like me, its "Singles Awareness Day". Though to be honest I wasn't really conscious that Valentines was today. Just because I rather not have people bug me for the thousandth time whether I've found a girlfriend or not.

Quote:
Welcome back!
Tadaima!

Quote:
And as far as GenerationS is going, she's having a rough time with Aurion in the mock battle.

Spoiler for ACTUAL PART!:

*runs!*
Approved!

Quote:
Then tell me why I haven't use a single one in GenerationS as of late.
You haven't?! Nooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
It would have worked... Maybe...

(That scene TOTALLY cranked up Kyou's MOE! rating in my meter...>_< XD)
I must admit I can't decide who I like better now after the recent episodes. I didn't like Nagisa at first, but she's definitely the more developed character in the story, and is racking in the points. That scene with Kyou was hella funny, but didn't really tickle my interest that much. Kotomi is still number 1 for me really. Anyway back on topic.

Quote:
Neither does Gimmy's Night and Gale revolver tonfas. Besides, the limit then falls on the Knight and not the device, so no h4xx there.
Actually, the reasoning is if you have a gun that doesn't need reloads, that'd be haxxed. I don't think Gimmy's device is under the same category.

Quote:
Watch the next episode. :3 I do hope the Thrones don't suddenly putter out Zeta Zed-style, especially after noting that they all are missing the proper PD Blanket.

Btw, I hope no one mind's my Trek-kenese whenever the mana furnaces and artificial Linker Cores come into focus.
Next episode as in episode 19? I'm only up to 17 really.

Quote:
?
You know we Chinese like to use the term "muddying the waters"? Yeah throwing irregulars into an equation does that.

Quote:
The same one. Sophia technically is a character taken from Fate Stay Night then dumped into the Mai series and later I dragged her out and into the Nanohaverse.

And by doing so, I dragged her "senior" Natsuki into the thread as well. She makes a few cameos in the Rebuilt timeline, but most of the time will be devoted to the nameless Canoness of the Adeptae Belkarum who really is Maria from the Otome timeline as well.

Of course we don't need to watch either Fate Stay Night or Mai Otome to understand or enjoy Sophia.
I'd actually like to see more appearances then. And Shizuru as well, just not the Mai Hime version.

Quote:
It worked for Kyou, so why not Sophia, who's character is rather similar to Kyou?

And 2nd GiRLfriENd is a non-magical AU where all OCs and CCs are studying at the same school, leaving room only for high school mayhem. It really resembles Chrono's POV of Keroko's great work in the FF threads, Raising Heart.

Do check it out and vote! Reality Reading has never been more fun!
Sophia is based on Rin, no? Actually its my believe that many people misunderstand Rin as being bipolar, as in a tsundere. But anyway, I see Sophia giving the person the 1000 harisen hit treatment rather than lay there going all dere-dere.

Well, its your OC though so you know best. Just thinking out loud.

Quote:
"Don't pour cold water on a hot man."

Quote:
Waaay off. I'm gonna love the looks on everyone's faces when I pull that twist off.
Sounds interesting.

Quote:
That's more like Hiro and Mai tangled up in a hot tryst.

*RUNS*
Your life expentancy just got lower.

Quote:
For me it was at first sight, then that scene went and blew a hole in my head causing my brain to go running off through the gutter.

But the one who amp'd MOE for me was definitely Kotomi's arc. Somehow ever since CCS I loved the concept of childhood sweethearts. It reminded me of Kha and Alicia's love story too.
One can't forget the scene where she defeated many with her violin. "Her weapon is the violin. It takes 0.2 seconds to propagate, and has defeated many."

Quote:
Which brings me to another crack exchange:

Artei looks around him.

Think of yourself as the normal one, you'll feel better.

Quote:
There's really so little info on SI? *rubs hands with evil glee*

Then I'll get writing quick before there is...

But, um, what's a BUMMER?
Sorry, I meant a bum. As in lazy bum. Anyway...no, we don't know much about SI, and we don't really have much info on the enforcers for that matter.

Quote:
Feito-chaaan~~~ <3

LIGHTNING-01
Rebuilt of Fate

Spoiler for image:

But sadly...

Firstly, the GAR part feels...unnecessary. I like Bardiche the way he/it is.

Reality marble again?

Armor Slave? The kind of slave from Otome? =O

Quote:
Please, o' Mighty God, give me courage and wisdom to face the enormous crack in this thread, lest I perish from hideously laughing myself silly and rolling on the floor clutching a damaged tummy due to muscular cramps. Amen.
Well, I'm sure nothing is worse than that bout of sickness you had awhile back.

Quote:
*pats* Some shafts shouldn't be depressing. You should be proud.
Some shafts are standing proud you know. *whistles*

Quote:
I'll try and see if I get any more strange working ideas. If not, this one goes into publication.
Carpet bombing FTW!

Quote:
And you called me a stalker.
I did?

Quote:
I think it's still the same.
Guess that's the one thing that didn't go and change on me while I was absent.

Quote:
Sunday?
Considering I have to go to Church in the morning, and since my dad is a Church worker and has to stay back, this means I usually don't get home till earliest at 1pm and we usually take lunch outside on Sunday, so that means I sometimes don't get home till 3pm. Add in the fact I actually have to work half day even on Sunday, and Saturday becomes the only off day I have.

Quote:
[Bob]Only when they involve a female, yes? *wink*[/Bob]
Why yes. Incidentally it seems to be that way. I wonder why now...

Quote:
You talking about me? Actually, I was hesitant at first about double-posting (well, that's because our previous forum forbade it), but I checked the rules around and did not find anything relevant to it, so I just posted.
AFAIK double posting with valid reasons are usually accepted. Seeing as this is a thread that does have a focus on writing, we shouldn't have any problems.

Quote:
I've finally done dumping at least five scenes to other Chapters. That leaves me about five more scenes to complete before the release, and the words are building rather rapidly. If anything, it might rival Chapter Four in length, so brace yourself. >.>
Mine getting on msn sometime and pass it to me when you're done? Whats the estimated word count anyway?

Quote:
Hmm...alone as in? In any case its past midnight here. So much for Valentines.

Quote:
A Keroko-chan esque day? I'm game!

Quote:
*contemplates the idea of writing in something about certain CCs or OCs*

*decides to leave it to another time*

Not too much to do with V. Day but here's something nice.

Spoiler for Size:
Awwww.... C.C FTW!!

Last edited by FieryAeon; 2008-02-14 at 11:26.
Old 2008-02-14, 11:32   Link #19728
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

on the subject of Rin and tsundereness, it's my interpretation that Rin is bipolar/tsundere due to:

- Father dying at young age

- growing up alone

- being forced to put up the false refined front of the neat, calm, beautiful school idol when she would really like to just kick back and be a slacker

- financial worries. Rin is rich, but she has to live frugally to save up her money, and she blew around 2-20 million US dollars during the Grail War on her jewels.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-02-14, 11:48   Link #19729
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
Post Smith Daily Crack Busting

Kha
Spoiler for Cleaved!:

You have given me a morning of GAR, Guts, and hotblood for the last, 3 days now? I mean, its like a breakfast of Champion*is shot by lawyer*. JHow long untill Rebuild 1, 3 years shakes fist at Ganiax Ginga, at least in my story, is more based on Getter Robo/early GGG, but I'm saving the hotblooded fights for later. Now for Arado... Oh what would a bunch of girls do to a captured guy...

runs into VF-111

LoweGear
Spoiler for Rangers, Go!:

This is going to be an intresting OC. Henshin in Nanohaverse, with background of humor? Do like!
ALICIA FLORENCE, where is she from. My crack-dar has no file of reference for this one?

Aura: "Maybe you should use Wikipedia, Master-Smith?"

Eh, I'll google it later...

Nightengale
What the devilry is this? Furries? Oh no, the crack is too much... Systems formatin...

PhoenixFlare
This is stage 2, doubt, but you will be restored by the Internets, as the pure win flows over you like light in fiber optics, Ahmen

AdmiralTigerclaw

Snake? How did he sneak here? We must have too much Crack piles by the doorway!

Tormenk
Nom nom Nom? Where is the source of that 4-koma?

Last edited by Ryand-Smith; 2008-02-14 at 11:49. Reason: Fixing Crack busting!
Old 2008-02-14, 12:45   Link #19730
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Actually, I do have a little time everyday. Its just that since its a lot less than what I used to have, I rather read fanfics/mangas or watch anime, rather than break backlogs. I haven't even touch my PS2 for over a month, and anyone who knows me knows that's not normal. Then there's the eroge that I have piled up and not finished. *cough cough*
I think everyone wished they had more time . We can never seem to have enough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Oh, and I know certain people here are going to have a field day with this, but I decided I've had enough Kamen Rider references I couldn't possibly understand thrown at me and decided to dive head-first into Kamen Rider Den-O (why Den-O? Dunno, that last youtube looked sweet)
Ah, Den-O (which just finished actually. I still need to finish the other half of the series and wait for the movie to be sub'd ). I will say that Den-O is quite a bit different than previous Kamen Rider series because its a lot more comical and light-hearted rather than dark, drama, and filled with character deaths. But it's still fun to watch . I'll probably end up watching Kabuto next as well as keeping up with Kiva...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
The "Collective" is about to get a MAJOR OVERHAUL!!

<whips out Rocket Launcher>
A rocket launcher? Is that all?

Quote:
Actually Subaru has the Drill

For limit break, Teana needs guns named Ebony and Ivory

*runs*
That would be...interesting...

Quote:
Asagi: Wakata Mayura

Belkarangers, ATTACK

*Belkarangers >>> Ryotaro*

Mayura: *pulling Ryotaro gift-wrapped in ribbons*

You're gonna get taken home

Asagi: Yes Mayura, that's the way!

And nope, Julie and Mayura don't have profiles yet, though they will soon
Ryotaro: Mmm? Mmph! *stuggles but gives up, chalking it up to his bad luck*

Quote:
Mach: [Let's do this, my Master.]
Subaru: Tousen da! DRILL OFF!

Cross: [My turn!]
Teana: Draw! Mode Two, full power!

All 4: DOUBLE BOOMERANG!

Teana throws.

All 4: FINAL!!!
So much...HOT BLOOD

Quote:
Sou... Setsuna (Yui Hiro as you guys know him) and Lockon have been OCfied. Who's gonna do the gender-confused cyborg and the schizo pilot, or are both of them combined into one neat package called Rebuilt of Keroko?!

*RUNS DAMN FAST*
Hmmm....

*runs*

Quote:
Worry not of the pirated version! *sprays blue GN particles* Speaking of which, what happens if the 2 kinds of particles overlap?
Maybe the same thing like when you cross beams (Ghostbusters)

Quote:
And for the final part of Asagi Colwell's FIERY ADVENTUROUS profile ( ), here's Part V: Trivia

Spoiler for length:

Love the trivia . She's like our resident OC otaku (kinda like Konata)...except rich and able to actually afford it

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Note: just to say here that I'm finally continuing Tears of Northern Wind after almost two months of absence. Well, it almost reaches the finale, so stay tuned.
Yay!

Quote:

now that I think about it, FELIX THE CAT DID HAVE SUCH A BRIEFCASE!!!!
Wait...Felix the Cat used Pandora's Box?!

Quote:
And 2nd GiRLfriENd is a non-magical AU where all OCs and CCs are studying at the same school, leaving room only for high school mayhem. It really resembles Chrono's POV of Keroko's great work in the FF threads, Raising Heart.

Do check it out and vote! Reality Reading has never been more fun!
All the OCs?! DO WANT!!

Quote:
Feito-chaaan~~~ <3

LIGHTNING-01
Rebuilt of Fate

...FATE-CHAN!!
And sword-chucks FTW

Quote:

But sadly...

Absolutely nothing wrong with that...nothing at all...

*cough*

Quote:

Silly Chaos . But they do say people tend to do strange things when love is in the air

Quote:
I don't celebrate it really. So in the words of my friend, for people like me, its "Singles Awareness Day". Though to be honest I wasn't really conscious that Valentines was today. Just because I rather not have people bug me for the thousandth time whether I've found a girlfriend or not.
Well then, Happy Singles Awareness Day everyone .

*sulks on chair playing WoW late into the night...*
Old 2008-02-14, 12:52   Link #19731
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Zone Operations Command [ZOCOM]: Operation Start

Backlog Clearing Commencing

Quote:
Spoiler for Size:
Lelouch = 1
Cheese-kun = 0

I wish I could huggle with C.C. like that

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
I would say she is as good as officially part of the Ravens, just that she did not partake in the... not-so-legal activities of the group...
Yep Though she'll still participate in some of their... no-so-legal activities later

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
I see, so Teana will bind the enemy and Subaru will Ginga Drill Breaker him?

And Ebony and Ivory?

...Maybe Lockon gave them to her as a present...?

Oh my, the dorama that will come from this...
OH SHI-

*feels dark aura surrounding him*

If this happens, things are gonna get REALLY UGLY REALLY FAST for the Ravens

Quote:
I missed the Spells and Abilities part... It is indeed MASSIVE! I'll finish reading it in a bit...
Don't forget the Trivia

Quote:

*saves*

Erhm... More please?

*runs*
You need to watch Aria to see more of her

I can give you her protege though, and main character Mizunashi Akari

Spoiler for Hohe!:

Quote:
Who is Asagi actually referencing too? Can't say I know.
She's actually referencing two characters: by name, Asagi Caldwell from Gundam SEED, and by appearance Festenia Muse from Super Robot Wars J

Personality and History-wise, she's all mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
And we know Sis-cons are frowned upon, no?
In most circumstances yes

Quote:
I see...never played the game so I wouldn't know.
You really should Start with Hitman: Blood Money

Quote:
There'll be the Number VII flirt, and the Number X trap. Then also the Number I onee-sama.
OH YEAH for Sephiria

*runs*

Quote:
Don't you mean "mine"? I don't recall acknowledging him as my master.
No, THY Master, for his influence is great

Quote:
Right! ....why do I feel a deathly chill all of a sudden?
Ah, I think that's just the airconditioner acting up agai-

*blood curdling scream*

Quote:
Ahhh...I recall C2F uses that as well.
He does? Don't remember his ava/sig changing that frequently

If you're interested, just take a look at AzUpload

Quote:
*Sees giant satellite landing in the distance*
Wake Up, Dann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
on the subject of Rin and tsundereness, it's my interpretation that Rin is bipolar/tsundere due to:

- Father dying at young age

- growing up alone

- being forced to put up the false refined front of the neat, calm, beautiful school idol when she would really like to just kick back and be a slacker

- financial worries. Rin is rich, but she has to live frugally to save up her money, and she blew around 2-20 million US dollars during the Grail War on her jewels.
Yup, someone would really become tsundere from that kind of history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
ALICIA FLORENCE, where is she from. My crack-dar has no file of reference for this one?

Aura: "Maybe you should use Wikipedia, Master-Smith?"

Eh, I'll google it later...
She's from the Aria series, currently in its 3rd season, and one of the main characters, along with the 5 others you'll see in my sigs

And... do I need to tell you to watch it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Ryotaro: Mmm? Mmph! *stuggles but gives up, chalking it up to his bad luck*
Creator-san: You consider getting gagged and taken home by a pretty young girl Bad Luck? No wonder

*Watches Ryotaro happily dragged away by Mayura*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Love the trivia . She's like our resident OC otaku (kinda like Konata)...except rich and able to actually afford it
Yup, the perks of being filthy rich

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-14, 13:15   Link #19732
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Ah, I think that's just the airconditioner acting up agai-

*blood curdling scream*
You really should get someone to fix that. And it looks like someone spilled ketchup on the floor...

Quote:
Creator-san: You consider getting gagged and taken home by a pretty young girl Bad Luck? No wonder

*Watches Ryotaro happily dragged away by Mayura*
Ryotaro: *shrugs, wondering what this cute (now that he actually had time to look) girl was going to do with him...*

Quote:
Yup, the perks of being filthy rich
I bet...as well as enough space to store it all
Old 2008-02-14, 13:20   Link #19733
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You really should get someone to fix that. And it looks like someone spilled ketchup on the floor...
Also, someone seems to have left his hand over here...

Wait a minute...

Quote:
Ryotaro: *shrugs, wondering what this cute (now that he actually had time to look) girl was going to do with him...*
Seems I'll have to preview Mayura now:

Spoiler for Mayura Labatt:

Quote:
I bet...as well as enough space to store it all
... including the Belkaranger's... catches...

*watches Ryotaro get thrown into vault*

Old 2008-02-14, 13:23   Link #19734
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
Also, someone seems to have left his hand over here...

Wait a minute...
*blinks* Thing?

Quote:

Preview is good preview

Quote:
... including the Belkaranger's... catches...

*watches Ryotaro get thrown into vault*

Ryotaro: *yelps* Where...? What are you planning on doing with me..?

(Hmm...and it IS Valentine's Day... )
Old 2008-02-14, 13:39   Link #19735
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

I discovered using the "Search" option to scan each page for my name is helpful. XD
So uh if you directed a comment at me but didn't put 'krisslanza' in it I'll miss it. Gomen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
krisslanza. Does the release make the character glow and use the power of their emotions?

SHINING FINGERR

*Is destroyed by the Shining Gundam*
Naw.
Well maybe some glowing depending on how I do this... I had the idea floating around of her getting some cool glowly dragon skeleton wings...

Quote:
When you've been buried in the compost pit for a few weeks

Aw man that sounds... Dirty

Quote:
So they're essentially external magical battery reserves so to speak? Simple yet novel concept I must say
Essentially, it made a lot more sense this way

Quote:
A magical black hole of power. Simple, yet effective, and with enough nerfs to warrant its power. Just add a few more details, and you're set
Well that was a unique way of putting it... Next thing you'll know this song will play when she uses it:
Spoiler:

Quote:
True.
Darn elusive original

Quote:
No complaints here. That was one hell of a fight!
Aye it was. Quite EPIC!

Quote:
It's quite good.
Danke! I have my good ideas from time to time

Quote:
Yes. Here's details on Aurion's skill. It's much more artificial when compared to kriss' idea.

Spoiler for details:

Whiffy.
Aaaah I see, I see. Yes that is a lot more artificial compared to Rune's. Aurion's seems to have more uses then hers but Rune's also has no drawbacks (as long as she isn't released).

Quote:
One thing you can factor is time. Give her LOTS of time to charge all those energy between every use. That should help a bit.
Time eh? Hmmmm... I'll keep that in mind.

Quote:
So basically a temporal state in which Rune increases her physical and magical powers. I dont see any problems, especially with the restrictions you've set already. The only thing is, it might be a bit hard to explain how this release works...
Thanks
But yeah that is the problem I have atm I have to think exactly how one releases a Rare Skill...

Quote:
I think krisslanza's skill only absorbs the mana in the environment.
Aye that is correct.
Rune can't suck mana out of living creates So she's not a TRUE black hole. :P
Although that does give me an interesting idea.

*Wipes hands*
Phew that was fun.

And before I forget...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
*Throws chocolates everywhere*
Old 2008-02-14, 13:54   Link #19736
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

The power of OC compels you

Just As Planned

*runs*
There's no way you're going to get me to watch sentai, Though.

Quote:

*RUNS DAMN FAST*
.... Explain. Now.

Quote:
Not really a lot, as GF hardly has any of them, and any other force combines the expensive suits with unsuited mages like how tanks and infantry are mixed in our world.

But when come the Capture Numbers attempt, it'll comprise of over 1000 Frames, as Frames work better under AMF, and they have to flood the Numbers with resources in order to.

The political set up happened as Chrono and Yuuno decided to lay a trap for Regius, by making it look like they decided to snatch the Numbers, and so force his hand to catch him red-handed.

I know this looks nothing like StrikerS, but I already said before, after 912, this OVA's new ending shall begin.
I'll just wait for the PM before crying havoc, then.

Quote:
Yeah... What other canon info are there am I missing?
You mean apart from the fact that Quint didn't know that Ginga and Subaru were based of her genetic data? Or the fact that Jail knew next to nothing about Type-0?

Quote:

Spoiler for length:

Obsesive fan is obsesive.

Quote:
So... Keroko-chan will have a deep connection to VEDA now?

*RUNS AT LUDICROUS SPEED*
Translation for the non-Gundam watcher? (still have to maraton anything beyond episode 5, which was watched months ago)

Quote:
Well... Blame Ginga then. I've always believed siblings share many traits, and I felt Drills were appropiate...
But... but... The drill is what made Ginga unique!

Quote:
Well I...

*looks around for Keroko-kun*

It's been a while, but I realize that we may have a forum trap. But what the heck WoW is full of Traps.
*sweet face* You called?

Quote:
*runs*
I realized I left the Keroko-adolation bits though.
The most confusing part for me was that from reading the profile, it had seemingly been redirected towards Artei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
His roots? You mean... this?

Spoiler for Graham 50 years ago...:
Must... have...

Quote:
Feito-chaaan~~~ <3

LIGHTNING-01
Rebuilt of Fate

But sadly...

You tried, and you failed.

But... easy of on the Zengar, please? I mean... her background is great, but once we get to the spells, we get Bardiche going 'chestooo' which is just wrong on so many levels. The whole connection to Wodan makes me twitch, and Fate and Arf climbing any conveniently placed high spot gives me Amelia vibes.
Old 2008-02-14, 14:13   Link #19737
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
*blinks* Thing?
You mean, "The Thing"

*looks suspiciously at people around him >_>*

Quote:
Ryotaro: *yelps* Where...? What are you planning on doing with me..?

(Hmm...and it IS Valentine's Day... )
Let's just say, what's gonna happen next will be a whole lot different than it actually sounds...

Mayura: Ryotaro-kun... please go easy on me

*Creator-san runs*

Quote:
Well that was a unique way of putting it... Next thing you'll know this song will play when she uses it:
Spoiler:

OH SHI-

SHOKUTAIHOU, HASHA!!!!

Quote:
Not asking you to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
Translation for the non-Gundam watcher? (still have to maraton anything beyond episode 5, which was watched months ago)
Spoiler for Gundam 00:

Old 2008-02-14, 14:14   Link #19738
Erio
Hiromi

Whoa, Lowe is still up!

Quote:

Spoiler for length:

Just finished reading everything I had missed about Asagi. Just gotta say: I loved it. And of course, I also love Asagi... her mature!template is HAWT!!

*runs*

BTW, do you have a full pic of 23 year old Asagi?

Asagi's fighting style when she is serious closely resembles what I have in mind for Gwen, as Gwen also becomes unnervingly calm, cautious, and calculating against tougher opponents. But of course, Gwen does not have any finishing moves.

Nice Device/Gadgets you got there, too. Also, those finishing move names... "Lightning Gravity Fall" was one that made me go, "whoa".

As for Asagi's trivia, maybe Fate owns a Colwell Ferrari...

After reading the missing bits, and re-reading some parts, depending on how involved Asagi's S.G.S. foundation is with searching for Lost Logia, the Belkarangers may have met the Ravens in the past... though not in the battlefield. I am thinking maybe Gwen has contacted them in the past, for information about Lost Logia and the like... Hmm... *mindburst starting* but I need more information.

Quote:
Feito-chaaan~~~ <3

LIGHTNING-01
Rebuilt of Fate

But sadly...

I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi I am not Asagi ...

I am...

Not...

CHESToOoOoOoOoOo!

*runs*
Everything was going smoothly until... Bardiche's hotblooded side?! WHAT THE.

It made me lol, though.

And that's an interesting thing you mentioned, about the issues of Asian working mothers when their husbands are never around due to work... but... husband?! I thought I didnt miss anything... when did they get married?!

*runs*

Also the new attacks are BTW, just wondering, why "Cat One ~ Five"? Are those a reference for something?

Quote:
Lelouch = 1
Cheese-kun = 0

I wish I could huggle with C.C. like that

*runs*
Me too.

*ahem*

Quote:
Yep Though she'll still participate in some of their... no-so-legal activities later

*runs*

You mean... illegal activities such as this...?

Spoiler for illegal?:

*RUNS*

Quote:
OH SHI-

*feels dark aura surrounding him*

If this happens, things are gonna get REALLY UGLY REALLY FAST for the Ravens
...Or rather, really ugly really fast for poor Lockon...

It would be logical if he gave the pistols to Teana after RF6 was disbanded... so I guess whether it happens or not will depend on Lockon's relationship with *radio static*...

Quote:
Don't forget the Trivia
I didnt.

Quote:
You need to watch Aria to see more of her

I can give you her protege though, and main character Mizunashi Akari

Spoiler for Hohe!:
Nice!

I had actually been planning to watch Aria for some time, especially since I had the chance to visit Venice. Too bad, though, that the gondoliers were not as HAWT and SEXY as Aria's...

*runs*

Quote:
She's actually referencing two characters: by name, Asagi Caldwell from Gundam SEED, and by appearance Festenia Muse from Super Robot Wars J

Personality and History-wise, she's all mine
Ah, I thought I'd seen an Asagi before... that's where.

And didnt you also want to add "bodily-wise" to that list...?

*runs faster*

Quote:

Want. Full. Pic.

Old 2008-02-14, 14:24   Link #19739
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
Aw man that sounds... Dirty
But dirty can be a good thing sometimes...

*runs*

Quote:
Well, Kamen Rider is a start and better than nothing

Quote:
You mean, "The Thing"

*looks suspiciously at people around him >_>*
Nope, just...Thing.

*snap* *snap*

Quote:
Let's just say, what's gonna happen next will be a whole lot different than it actually sounds...

Mayura: Ryotaro-kun... please go easy on me

*Creator-san runs*
Ryotaro: Er....um...but I'm a little...tied up at the moment...

Quote:

You mean... illegal activities such as this...?

Spoiler for illegal?:

*RUNS*
Illegal should be legal.

*runs*
Old 2008-02-14, 14:29   Link #19740
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
OH SHI-

SHOKUTAIHOU, HASHA!!!!

Off-hand during some writings Code: ATA was playing during Rune note time...

Quote:
But dirty can be a good thing sometimes...

*runs*

Perhaps.