AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-28, 13:45   Link #20901
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Hoh? Here's some material

Spoiler for BUNNIES!:

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And Treize is introduced to her sisters at last. Nicely done.
Not yet, there's still Dieci, Otto and Deed to introduce her to

Quote:
Honesty does force me to admit that harem-master koji grows slightly... mary sue-ish.

Perhaps Crack can protect Cinque.
Eh?
*Wikis it*

hmm...

Well...what can I say...there's at least one (not always though) in every anime...a guy that captures the heart of every girl in the female cast (and maybe some "extras")
In some cases, the personality varies a lot between said male characters (Yuji, Saito, Yuuichi, Tomoya, and the list goes on and on...)

But I guess in the OC thread there's already a few of them (Kha...I think, and...Arcas? )
I'm not planning this to happen (subconciously, maybe...), it just happens

And in this case it's when a guy is just too kind hearted and treats everybody equally (see Da Capo II, episode 7 and you'll know what I mean ) it happens...and it seems girls in anime like it

Of course, there are some that can 'escape' from this effect (again, episode 7 of DCII, near the end), and in Koji's case, he just wants everyone to be happy...but, one day it might backfire...hard!

Quote:
Warning: The following profile is the result of a sleepless night spend lieing in bed making up silly stories and profiles while waiting for sleep. Crack is widespread throughout the profile.

Spoiler for Warning: high amounts of crack present, tread with care.:

Ore, Sanjou! was never more apropriate.
N-nani kore?

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2008-02-28 at 14:33.
Old 2008-02-28, 13:50   Link #20902
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
This is OC! Everything here is taken seriously

*snicker*
This is serious business.

Quote:
Expect the unexpected
I like the sound of that.

...unless you're talking about the power cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Not yet, there's still Dieci, Otto and Deed to introduce her to

Eh?
*Wikis it*

hmm...

Well...what can I say...there's at least one (not always though) in every anime...a guy that captures the heart of every girl in the female cast (and maybe some "extras")

But I guess in the OC thread there's already a few of them (Kha...I think, and...Arcas? )

When a guy is just too kind hearted and treats everybody equally (see Da Capo II, episode 7 and you'll know what I mean ) it happens...and it seems girls in anime like it

Of course, there are some that can 'escape' from this effect (again, episode 7 of DCII, near the end), and in Koji's case, he just wants everyone to be happy...but, one day it might backfire...hard!
Nanoha and Kha are probably the two current mary sues of Nanohaverse indeed. And yet, they are both widely recognized. I dont think Koji will have a problem, since he is the hero of his own story.
Old 2008-02-28, 14:00   Link #20903
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
This is serious business.

Quote:
I like the sound of that.

...unless you're talking about the power cut.

I also find it interesting that the Trigun Movie was announced on the same day.
Old 2008-02-28, 14:12   Link #20904
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Anyone who contributes to the story in some way will get their name in the ending credits of the quote "final episode/OVA" (which isn't actually the final episode, as there's an epilogue chapter after that). Not only that, but I really want Outer Cadia's input .
Oh, so since the 82nd (and perhaps the 31st) will be a part of the madness, I get mentiond?

Quote:
WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Quote:
3Aces: Hidoi~!
Hayate: *sniff* I tried so hard in producing, directing and participating in that number.
Nanoha: I-I never thought they'd react this way...
Fate: Kha... I thought he'd look at me more...
<sigh> Okay, first.

Nanoha!

It's not that we're...unhappy with the performance...it's just that...the majority of us don't see you as that kind of girl - so we're having some adjustment problems...

Fate!

Kha is perhaps the densest being in the universe. You want him to look at you? Put him thru Marshmallow Hell.

Hayate!

Shame on you! I figured you were responsible for this! Don't drag the other girls down with you!

Quote:
Does not in whatsoever way excempt you from getting scrutiny if we don't think yor works compute.
Understood - just expressing my preference.

Quote:
~Caaannn’t you feel, the loooovvveee tonight…~

*RUNS!*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!

REQUESTING IMMEDIATE AND HIGHLY PREJUDICIAL TERMINATION!!!

Quote:
Then why do you frickin complain about your ego being hurt?!?!?!?!

Scrutiny is part of the process, dammit!!! You should be prepared to face such when you post your works! Just like wht you keep on saying! And that INCLUDES the risk of your works getting called crap!

And mind you, we are DEFINITELY NOT calling your works crap! It just fails to compute for some. But not, NEVER utter crap! !

Okay, I went a bit overboard there. Sorry.
IwillnotUguu~IwillnotUguu~IwillnotUguu~

<smiles> 'sokay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Actually, that's 10 personas plus Ocean = Ocean's Eleven

... I just gave away the ref didn't I?

*runs*

Yes. Yes you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Looks like I have to spoil...
Spoiler for This is what happened to Kha in Rebuilt...:
Be glad Aaron, that crack's all part of the last episode of Rebuilt of StrikerS.

*RUNS*
...aren't you a spiritual disciple, Kha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Or in a nutshell…

Imagine IF Hayate had a crush on Aurion but JUST a mere crush.. and also is good friends with someone who considers Aurion her father, AND also someone she loved as a man, and Aurion somehow… gets into an awkward relationship triangle, and both an internal emotional drama as someone torn between his 'present self' and his 'cold enforcer' days, due to obligation to someone.

And somehow one of the obligations put him in a haywreck of 'being forced to try to seduce Hayate' and putting up with the other girl's emotional attachment to him.

:

For some reason, this sounds a hell lot better than how Mai-Otome handled it.
No! We are NOT going thru this again! End of story!

Quote:
Pretty much, yeah. He's a mechanic, after all, not a mage. How and why he learned Belkan magic is pretty key importance here.
When I rework his backstory, I'll figure something...

Quote:
Oh, and here's a cute gif of Cinque doing the famous caramelldansen XD
Spoiler for Caramelldansen Cinque:

So MOE I'm going to...*faint*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Old 2008-02-28, 15:05   Link #20905
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
@ATC[/B]
There was just a B1-b lying around.............................. which Lindy bought (with what money I should ask) and managed to get back to Mid without anyone noticing........

Still... I can't complain too much since you've ripped the bombing equipment out of it, turning it into a transport of all things....

*shakes head* Yare yare......
Bought? When did I say 'bought' precisely?

To be precise here:

There were 33 B-1bs laying around, seven were recovered back into service, leaving 26.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia, the encyclopedia you must be wary of.
In 2003, the USAF decided to retire 33 of the B-1Bs to concentrate its budget on maintaining availability of the remaining aircraft, although in 2004 a new appropriations bill called for some of the retired aircraft to return to service. In 2004, the USAF returned seven of the mothballed bombers to service, giving a total force of 67 aircraft, with the rest cannibalized for spares.
Aslo, I never said it went unnoticed. But someone pointed out previously that if the TSAB decided to 'accquire' any airframes... with transport magic and such, there's really not a lot the US can do to stop things, or even really know WHAT just happened.
Lindy was just such a dear and helped Rolland 'Jack a Ride' since she was familliar with Earth at this point. (Unless you want me to switch to Admiral Graham.)
Either way, someone with access to something large (Like Asura) would be needed to transport the bomber airframe.

So let's "Ride" on the Deep Sky!
"You can't hide from me, child
Baby, you can't run
So come on and take a ride
On the rays of the sun! "
Old 2008-02-28, 15:27   Link #20906
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
N-nani kore?
Quote:

What is THIS?!
Now these are propper crack reactions.

Quote:
Momotaros: Hey! That's my line!
And now I took it from you.

Quote:
Crack is followed by a cracky response: May this actually mean that, for Keroko-chan to be able to synchronize with Neltharion's powers, she needs to become a he?

*runs*
No, you see the main difference is not only the size, but also the way Keroko-chan aquired her taint. It was a combination of an active Linker Core, consious resistance and sheer dumb luck. However, once she survived it, Keroko synchronized with the essence. Transforming her now would unbalance the situation, and most certainly bring her life in danger.

Long story short: Jail's expiriments had to go through the easy route, hence pre-corruption synchronization was essential.

Quote:
Eh?
*Wikis it*

hmm...

In some cases, the personality varies a lot between said male characters (Yuji, Saito, Yuuichi, Tomoya, and the list goes on and on...)

And in this case it's when a guy is just too kind hearted and treats everybody equally (see Da Capo II, episode 7 and you'll know what I mean ) it happens...and it seems girls in anime like it

Alarm bells started to ring way back when you first started to make Rein go 'Koji-sama' actually. I let it slide, cause it was funny, but now you're going after Cinque as well?

Quote:
Nanoha and Kha are probably the two current mary sues of Nanohaverse indeed. And yet, they are both widely recognized. I dont think Koji will have a problem, since he is the hero of his own story.
Actually, Kha's harem was mostly cracklulz (same goes for Hikki's). Last I recall he's loyal to Fate in what passes as least crackish for Kha. Arcas has a harem of OC's, what makes Koji dangerous is that his harem extends to CC's, and is part of Kerokanon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Bought? When did I say 'bought' precisely?

To be precise here:

There were 33 B-1bs laying around, seven were recovered back into service, leaving 26.

Aslo, I never said it went unnoticed. But someone pointed out previously that if the TSAB decided to 'accquire' any airframes... with transport magic and such, there's really not a lot the US can do to stop things, or even really know WHAT just happened.
Lindy was just such a dear and helped Rolland 'Jack a Ride' since she was familliar with Earth at this point. (Unless you want me to switch to Admiral Graham.)
Either way, someone with access to something large (Like Asura) would be needed to transport the bomber airframe.
Does the Arthta even have room for that? Or why would they even swipe them in the first place?
Old 2008-02-28, 15:38   Link #20907
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Now these are propper crack reactions.
First Kha crack...now Keroko crack...
I swear I'm gonna become a drug addict from being in here...

Quote:
And now I took it from you.
Momotaros: But...but I used it first... *mopes in corner*

Quote:
Actually, Kha's harem was mostly cracklulz (same goes for Hikki's). Last I recall he's loyal to Fate in what passes as least crackish for Kha. Arcas has a harem of OC's, what makes Koji dangerous is that his harem extends to CC's, and is part of Kerokanon.
Maybe it's a good thing I haven't made any female OCs yet...
Old 2008-02-28, 16:13   Link #20908
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
You're Welcome
well it seems that my payment is well... my investements are doing great...

Quote:
Aaaah so Sayoko is the one who truly possesses the SPIRIT of Aika here (whom

I believe is low-level tsundere)
Aika is a tsundere!!!

*gets hit by stray flying oar*

Quote:

no commento

*whistles*
Eika much now?

well she's a tsundere too...

*gets hit by sonic diver / otome robe Eika's BJ*

Quote:
Exactly. Or once you've gone through all that mess, cut the middlemen and

ask him directly

Turing is more than just info though. As I portrayed in my Matsuri stories, Turing operates an

interdimensional relay point - illegally of course, and used by people who want to immigrate into

Earth... or emmigrate out of it.

And yup, when dealing with magic and denizens of Ordered Space Turing HAS to keep it under the radar

Or... if you get "scouted" by Terran agents of the GDI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
*whistles*

EDIT:
It is true, Lowe-Aniki! Ai has opened a gondola company in Neo-Venezia!

Spoiler for solid

proof
:

Now seeing is really believing....

Mai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500
Saint X: Note to self, must check with the Gondola Assoc. Chair about the registry- if i can

survive his wife's "ara ara"...

Quote:
Meh, Otomes have their own degree of specializations and strengths just

as Device Mages. Otomes for one ARE far more powerful physically especially those who are has

skilled prowess in melee, though they don't really have the long-distance versality of Nanoha-range

mages, since it seems to be really restrictive to whatever Gems they have.

well Otome are powerful in the nativity... but when faced with wide open multiverse... that is i

wanted to see.

Kyla: we need to see if such technology is useful and applicable to the current universe

(Nanohaverse)

but still they are haxx even in their own canon

Quote:
However, the 'peak' of each aspect of Otome's highest prowess is higher

than what Nanoha-verse had shown, though they don't employ as much balance.

yes... Miryoku is haxx...

Eternal Love Triangle (Eternal Loyalty Sword + Crimson Blood Cross + Final Bust(er) Impact)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Saint X

Quote:
Ooohh… everyone’s seemingly on an epic roll recently…

Makes me feel ashamed that I’ve been slow on mine.
I share your pain...

Quote:

Where exactly in Mid-childa are they ‘gondolaing’ anyway?
an AW with water on it?

Quote:
Disastrous cooking. Poor Tesla.
do you need someoene to test taste?

Quote:
Yet one more reason I like him.
I agree

Working on Bridget

@Keroko: any advice on Trap history creation? Bridget's default canon seems a bit iffy to use wholesale...

Quote:
The balance issue is more related to combat then romance, though.
a recurring question in Otome Canon: what is overpowered?

Quote:

"The seed has been planted."
we must tend the fields and be patient until harvest time!

*runs*

Quote:
And like powerfull mages in Nanoha, Otome are few and far in between.
and in the otome case- tied to one Tr- i mean person... in the manga that is.
Old 2008-02-28, 16:43   Link #20909
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
Does the Arthta even have room for that? Or why would they even swipe them in the first place?
No clue. Though if that's a problem, just strap it to the underside. Surely it has the lifting power to haul a B-1b airframe. It's just an airframe at the point of swipe. (When the military canibalizes for parts, they generally set the thing somewhere and just go in and take what they need. So this frame would be missing half it's internals.) As for swiping it. Rolland wanted a toy plane.

My cinema sequence mind actually got rolling to this theory. It's a scene transition.

Spoiler for Cinema concept.:

I don't know how I'd use that sequence though, but it would look nice on screen.

Beware when I get into cincema mode.
Old 2008-02-28, 18:08   Link #20910
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Khanita BreaKha?

Quote:
So Tesla is... vulnerable against men who talks the talk and walks the walk?
Like Griffith ne?

Quote:
I do not want to make Hayate a person who would go even in cracks...

"I don't want to 'do it' with an Aurion who does not remember he is my Ojii-chan."

Man, that was creepy.

Quote:
Warning: The following profile is the result of a sleepless night spend lieing in bed making up silly stories and profiles while waiting for sleep. Crack is widespread throughout the profile.

Spoiler for Warning: high amounts of crack present, tread with care.:

Ore, Sanjou! was never more apropriate.
...Nove = Keroko-kun?

Well it does fit... And goes well with canon too. I guess a lesser boost means lesser danger too?

Looks like I should go do Kluize-h4xx busting as well. Oh how the list grows...
Quote:
Crack is followed by a cracky response: May this actually mean that, for Keroko-chan to be able to synchronize with Neltharion's powers, she needs to become a he?

*runs*
So Keroko Limiter Break is a Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Fate!

Kha is perhaps the densest being in the universe. You want him to look at you? Put him thru Marshmallow Hell.
Only problem is that Kha is taller than Fate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
...aren't you a spiritual disciple, Kha?
I realized long ago that the God Emperor of Man can be vulnerable to Lust, and so Kha would be h4xx if he doesn't.

Besides, he just doesn't know what it is exactly. I'm starting to think that maybe he was quite like Tesla now 4 years ago.
Old 2008-02-28, 18:33   Link #20911
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
First Kha crack...now Keroko crack...
I swear I'm gonna become a drug addict from being in here...
Most likely.

Quote:
Momotaros: But...but I used it first... *mopes in corner*
And now you have people copying you, imagine how awesome that makes you. I mean, nobody is copying Urataros.

Urataros: That's quite the lie, you know?

Shush, let him dream.

Urataros: I think you and I are going to be great friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

well Otome are powerful in the nativity... but when faced with wide open multiverse... that is i

wanted to see.

Kyla: we need to see if such technology is useful and applicable to the current universe

(Nanohaverse)

but still they are haxx even in their own canon
Depends, in one-on-one, yes, but Otome don't have the artilery capabillities Nanohaverse is capable of.

Quote:
I agree

Working on Bridget

@Keroko: any advice on Trap history creation? Bridget's default canon seems a bit iffy to use wholesale...
Simple, ditch the twin thing, and simply put down that his parents wanted a girl, so they decided to raise him as one.

Quote:
a recurring question in Otome Canon: what is overpowered?
By the time they start leveling cities with the swipe of an arm I'll start crying nerf.

Quote:
No clue. Though if that's a problem, just strap it to the underside. Surely it has the lifting power to haul a B-1b airframe. It's just an airframe at the point of swipe. (When the military canibalizes for parts, they generally set the thing somewhere and just go in and take what they need. So this frame would be missing half it's internals.) As for swiping it. Rolland wanted a toy plane.
Shaky, but screw it, I'm not about to bicker over a gloryfied transport.

Quote:
Like Griffith ne?
Griffith doesn't throw in the charmes like Jail does, though.

Quote:
...Nove = Keroko-kun?

Well it does fit... And goes well with canon too. I guess a lesser boost means lesser danger too?
Wendi, actually. Though I did concider using Nove, but I didn't like her hair, and it was easier to find cute images of Wendi.

And yes, lesser boost means lesser damage, combined with Sentoukijin body, it negates the damage virtually to zero. Exhaustion still is a problem, though.

Quote:
So Keroko Limiter Break is a Trap?
No.

Quote:
Besides, he just doesn't know what it is exactly. I'm starting to think that maybe he was quite like Tesla now 4 years ago.
'quite like Tesla' how?
Old 2008-02-28, 19:03   Link #20912
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
Aika is a tsundere!!!

*gets hit by stray flying oar*
Man...I don't remember flying oars being in the weather report for today

Quote:
Like Griffith ne?
Yup, like Griffith

Quote:
Only problem is that Kha is taller than Fate...
Maybe Kha 'accidentally' drinks a Health Drink that shrinks him?

Quote:
Most likely.
Nuuuuu~~! Must...not...get...addicted...to...OC crack...

Quote:
And now you have people copying you, imagine how awesome that makes you. I mean, nobody is copying Urataros.

Urataros: That's quite the lie, you know?

Shush, let him dream.

Urataros: I think you and I are going to be great friends.
Momotaros: Stupid turtle...Why don't you copy Kintaros and fall asleep or something?!
Old 2008-02-28, 19:06   Link #20913
arkhangelsk

Quote:
I don't know how I'd use that sequence though, but it would look nice on screen.

Beware when I get into cincema mode.
Quite frankly, if all of a sudden they realize they need rapid deployment, why don't they just teleport...
Old 2008-02-28, 19:18   Link #20914
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

If they could just teleport anywhere they wanted? Why would they need deployment at all? Why would they need deployment from helicopters to get anywhere? BAM! You're there!
Old 2008-02-28, 19:20   Link #20915
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

A theory me and my friend had thought out was that Transferring means you need to know precisely where you want to go and the coordinates. And it would make since that Transferring consumes a lot of mana or something, otherwise yes, why wouldn't everyone just Transfer? Its faster then anything else >_>
Old 2008-02-28, 19:21   Link #20916
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Check out the Thread's Post #2! Fits, desu ne?

Quote:
Griffith doesn't throw in the charmes like Jail does, though.
Oh yeah.

Quote:
Wendi, actually. Though I did concider using Nove, but I didn't like her hair, and it was easier to find cute images of Wendi.

And yes, lesser boost means lesser damage, combined with Sentoukijin body, it negates the damage virtually to zero. Exhaustion still is a problem, though.
Oops. Got misled by the Cinque bit.

Quote:
No.
Just

Quote:
'quite like Tesla' how?
No idea what love is?

Quote:
Yup, like Griffith
Some of him, .

Quote:
Maybe Kha 'accidentally' drinks a Health Drink that shrinks him?
Oh that!

Quote:
Nuuuuu~~! Must...not...get...addicted...to...OC crack...
The Power of OC Compels You.

Old 2008-02-28, 19:25   Link #20917
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:

Is that some kind of curse or chant around here?
I had... I forget who but I know someone was chanting that at me I think
Old 2008-02-28, 19:27   Link #20918
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Is that some kind of curse or chant around here?
I had... I forget who but I know someone was chanting that at me I think
If Kha begins to bug you, just barrow the power of Urd. That's what I clipped it for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMEsslRcDbk
Old 2008-02-28, 19:29   Link #20919
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
A theory me and my friend had thought out was that Transferring means you need to know precisely where you want to go and the coordinates. And it would make since that Transferring consumes a lot of mana or something, otherwise yes, why wouldn't everyone just Transfer? Its faster then anything else >_>
There's a max range to teleporting, you need a ship to do a transfer, and a ship doesn't seem to be able to transfer when in atmosphere. Asura didn't port Subaru and Teana onto the Cradle, but it might just be the AMF.
Old 2008-02-28, 19:56   Link #20920
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Or bad stuff coul happen like... transferring into water, or worse

Spoiler:
Closed Thread