Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2008-05-13, 16:20   Link #361
Dawnbringerz
性転換団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
Well I must say, I have only been studying japanese like 1 and a half years... to say the stuff that fast is difficult for me. I can sing the vast majority of it, but I just need to study the words well, but I will get it no doubt If not, I just made english lyrics there. That is how I handled it. In english I have the quik mouf! lol.
Well, I can't sing more than half of the songs when I first tried to sing along too, but after a month of constant practice I could catch up with the speed. Now I can even sing "I still love kimi to kotoba ga..." without looking at the lyric.

Practice singing along with the slower version helps too. (eg. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2979727)

Also, as Asamidori has mentioned, section record is the way to go. (In fact, it's very difficult to sing Ryuuseigun in one go without losing your breath half way.)
Dawnbringerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 18:59   Link #362
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

...Ouch @ Mario ones. I normally don't care about them, but oh wow. Those are like, one of major parts of Nico. Well guess I kinda already expected this when Nintendo was making Nico remove the Pokemon stuffs...
Asamidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 19:44   Link #363
Farplaner

So sad... it reminded me of when the school days commentary got deleted. There are quite a few re-uploads already for the sequencer for Kumikyoku so there might be hope!

http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/2882981

Farplaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 22:16   Link #364
wao
OK.

God, am I pissed off about all those Nintendo vids going down. I mean wtf.

I have nothing else to say but "!@##@$%#!". What exactly was so harmful about those videos to their profits or whatever? Are they coming up with some competitor service where people upload their gameplay videos/custom levels, because some of those videos were so... so definitive of niconico douga, it's a real shame that the originals would be deleted. What really annoys me are the people who celebrate this (and especially whichever asshole might have brought up the issue with Nintendo and got them to have it deleted, if that's how it was done), but well...

Ugh, I feel way too annoyed about a thing like this but man, all that effort turned into a mylist of empty videos - geh -_-
I guess niconico can't be a place for doujin-work uploads all the time anyway, they inevitably fall foul of some copyright or another (at least the agreement with JASRAC allows for karaokes and stuff)

and the bigger niconico grows, the more copyright holders will pay attention to infringements of their work.
Old 2008-05-13, 22:20   Link #365
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

^ You mean VIPPERs? Yea, not many people like them over on Nico.

Edit:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3304561

Auto Mario Kumikyoku one reup. Buncha VIPPERs "celebrating" there while others chatting about the whole thing, for anyone that's still "interested" in this whole incident.

Current trolling account numbers NG'd: 10

Last edited by Asamidori; 2008-05-13 at 23:25.
Old 2008-05-13, 23:44   Link #366
dragon_slave

Wow.. I just signed up to the site, so I have no clue what's going on with any of that, but that link made me smile. Freakin' awesome remix thing. If videos like that are being taken down I definitely disagree with it. That's one of the most creative things I've seen in a while. Props to the creator.
dragon_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 06:04   Link #367
wao
OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamidori View Post
^ You mean VIPPERs? Yea, not many people like them over on Nico.

Edit:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3304561

Auto Mario Kumikyoku one reup. Buncha VIPPERs "celebrating" there while others chatting about the whole thing, for anyone that's still "interested" in this whole incident.

Current trolling account numbers NG'd: 10
I want to say teh VIPPERs that went all ざまぁ見ろwwwww and stuff like that during this, and the takedown of the School Days video really should go to hell and die but that would just be getting snared by their trolls

Well at least maybe I have a little bit of a better idea why Japanese fansites are so protective/anal about not being linked because no matter how creative it is, if the copyright-infringing doujin world (particularly anything that uses actual music/video/images from the media in question, although most fansites don't do that) comes into the open like this, once it becomes the next target for idiots who enjoy reporting things to companies that could be quite damaging to fandoms.
Okay, fansites and videos are not quite the same thing but still, might as well keep it within the circle/low profile for that matter.

Another group that annoys me are the guys who cheer whenever a high-ranking video gets killed because it makes the Miku videos go higher - but I can't really get too angry at them because it is true that the Miku videos are original content...

Well I'm just going to go watch that Super Mario World Westside by Hyadain again because it's so smile-inducing, and I love his female voices (just why is the one with pictures getting so many more plays than the original? ) I swear if Konami gets as strict as Nintendo did this time around, and all those stupid YGO MADs get deleted I'd be very very sad (on the other hand I would have a much better excuse to stop being so damn addicted to this site)

On a completely different note, it seems like they added some niconico encyclopedia thing for the tags a few days back - it looked horrible for a while with the increased size and stuff, but they returned it to something more normal-looking and now have the encyclopedia function on the tag search pages instead. It helps explain tags and stuff... well, I guess it's kinda interesting for a quick lookup on certain terms (once/if the dictionary becomes widely used) but well... what about those illegal/gray-area sort of things? I dunno.
I guess I'll still be reading the fanmade wikis for certain subjects for a while.
Old 2008-05-14, 07:17   Link #368
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
Well congratulations to Dwango for agreeing to delete significant part of what keeps their sight going. And to Nintendo for being really really stupid ("oh, there's this site with 6 million users and they have.... videos of mario mods ohmygosh. we don't care what those millions of people (many of whom are our customers) feel, let's just blackmail dowango to delete those vids"........... oh wait, maybe it's part of the "think of the children" paranoia?). Vocaloid and Idolmaster prosper because of Nico Nico and acknowledge their fans. Nintendo won't get a clue so I hope they'll have to face a million of angry otakus now
itzfurrball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 10:28   Link #369
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao View Post
On a completely different note, it seems like they added some niconico encyclopedia thing for the tags a few days back - it looked horrible for a while with the increased size and stuff, but they returned it to something more normal-looking and now have the encyclopedia function on the tag search pages instead. It helps explain tags and stuff... well, I guess it's kinda interesting for a quick lookup on certain terms (once/if the dictionary becomes widely used) but well... what about those illegal/gray-area sort of things? I dunno.
I guess I'll still be reading the fanmade wikis for certain subjects for a while.
It's an interesting concept. The fact that you can look up the origin to some tags and catch phrase is nice. (First thing I can remember was: ~ですね、わかります.) Wonder how widely it'll be used though...
Old 2008-05-14, 19:22   Link #370
wao
OK.

At the moment it's not very obvious - it was too obvious the first time round, but this time you won't notice unless you search for the tag and even then I didn't quite notice it until I accidentally clicked in teh wrong place.
For now I think they'll let it grow and mature through the efforts of the heavier users of the site that have noticed, and when it's good enough to be useful they'll release it.

And now I'm just here to commemorate that Spiderman video having successfully passed 1 million views a few hours ago, and concurrently hitting the 100th (and last?!) episode. It's a miracle that it survived 3 or so months without being hit at all, considering how viciously deleted Toei Spiderman videos used to be. And I've watched it come a long way with the coming and going of amazing comment artists and how people manage to find new jokes out of a 12-minute video I've watched more times than is wholly necessary.

Final episode...? I can forgive it! 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
Actually I wonder if it means the uploader will delete it (!?! it's so high up in the total rankings now) or will stop giving daily titles to it.

EDIT: OMG, it's a 41-minute collection of Enecon audio!!! http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3310601
...There is definitely something wrong with my brain that I'm listening to it all the way till the end, but that's not surprising considering how much of a brain I have anyway...
Please tell me I'm the only one in this thread who listens to this kind of stuff, or you guys are more unhealthy than I expected

Last edited by wao; 2008-05-14 at 19:34.
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 21:20   Link #371
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

^ You actually have to watch a video to get the userpass to the wiki, so yea, I guess only Premium members will really be able to playing around with it for now. >.> (Since only Premium members can edit things right now.)

Ah argh, now I'm very worried about that Nico Nico historychaotic Ryuuseigun video made by the second Nico Ranking person (we're on the third right now)... That video have waaaay more than one reason to be deleted. x_x
Old 2008-05-15, 14:30   Link #372
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

=\ @ Double post.

Utatte Mita category, D-sama, not sure if he's joking or not, but doesn't sound like it. GonnaAlready retired from Nico and is going to delete his videos depends on when he can go online. If anyone like his stuffs, may want to save it now when you still have the chance. He also asked collabo works that uses him as the main singing anywhere in the video to be deleted, so may want to save those too. (AHO Project stuffs comes to mind.)
Old 2008-05-15, 15:09   Link #373
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

I can not believe I missed this one for so long... I'm slipping. hyadain x streetfighter... I really really really enjoy the series of songs( hyadain's series that is). As a gamer they make me smile. The ff4 one was so ridiculously good. I love that song so much. Well just a small collect of my favorite hyadain songs.

This is streetfigher x hyadain. This one is chock full of your favorite sound effects from street fighter 2...

My personal favorite the ff4 one. This is the boss music from when you fight golbez's elemental lords in the game, this song can not be overlooked!!! one of my favorite songs in nico history.

Here is hyadain's my list for all the ones you missed.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 22:59   Link #374
wao
OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamidori View Post
=\ @ Double post.

Utatte Mita category, D-sama, not sure if he's joking or not, but doesn't sound like it. GonnaAlready retired from Nico and is going to delete his videos depends on when he can go online. If anyone like his stuffs, may want to save it now when you still have the chance. He also asked collabo works that uses him as the main singing anywhere in the video to be deleted, so may want to save those too. (AHO Project stuffs comes to mind.)
Ehhhh, why is this happening? I mean I don't really follow the utattemita singers, just casually watch a few videos, but Gazelle, then Shachou and now D-sama... what's going on, are they all graduating to become professional singers and don't want to be associated with any copyright infringement/fan activities or something?
Old 2008-05-16, 00:08   Link #375
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

D-sama's reason cannot be brought outside the Utatte Mita SNS (according to him, anyways) so I can't tell you. =\ Has something to do with real life though. (May be able to know more if I have a mixi account, but I don't know of anyone that can invite me there.)
Old 2008-05-16, 04:49   Link #376
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

I'll invite you to mixi... send me a pm.
Old 2008-05-16, 14:57   Link #377
Asamidori
ボカロ廃

Famous +1

For all you Hirano/Haruhi fans, have fun.

歌いたくなったのでニコニコ動画流星群を歌ってみた

nayuta.

Since when did Nico Nico ni Shite Ageru get set to be sang at the end during the chaos part? =X
Old 2008-05-16, 15:33   Link #378
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Oh that vid was full of kawaii win! I loved it. That vid was almost 3,000 views and its been there like a day... Thats more than any one of mine *cries* Speaking of my videos nico deleted my third video today... Too sad...

If you ever heard of earthbound, or like the music you need to watch this . Great music vid... you know how good the earthbound ost was, this does it so much justice!
Old 2008-05-17, 10:44   Link #379
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Not sure why, but I'm running into a lot of hyadain vids. this is the ff4 one with new pictures, its so flippin funny. I really enjoyed this one and laughed very loud with my headphones on, If I had a my list it would be on it, but... I'll just bookmark it in my browser!
Old 2008-05-17, 21:01   Link #380
wao
OK.

I love Hyadain's stuff too! I devoured his mylist some time back and was just wowed by the professional quality of everything and his wide, wide range of talents... My only complaint would be that the music is too damn loud, I have to put the slider near the very lowest point before it doesn't hurt my ears. Is this what they call dynamically compressed?

Also http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2792374 this is an awesome music-animation flash.
Really kept me completely quiet till it finished playing.

edit: also, why is the birth of niconico rising up the rankings now?... It's past the 1-year anniversary, but well, it's http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm211365 and yes, I do think Hiroyuki is adorkable, but goodness knows what he looks like in a bad mood...

Tags
video