AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-16, 03:41   Link #21
richardteng

Only Naruto can turn on the Inner Sakura mode..........not to mention her love-rival Ino
richardteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 03:44   Link #22
Fasces

Go Sakura... she's supposed to be good at genjutsu. She could become something like the jounin with the red eyes (Can't remember name!)
Fasces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 04:02   Link #23
rock and stones

on my list right now, sakura is next to totally useless. cos all she does is to admire how strong other ppl are getting and wat is sasuke doing right now. *GET OFF YOUR ASS AND START TRAINING*

i dun dislike her thats for sure. its just that she lets me down when she fights. its true she doesnt have any bloodline or family secret jutsus but that doesnt mean that she cant become like tsunade.

i'm still very intrigued by her inner self. she needs to let her other self take over and stop being like a mouse.
rock and stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 04:11   Link #24
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

She's a waste of wrist movement by the artists n they should fucking kill her off.
Old 2004-04-16, 06:33   Link #25
Maxter
Boku wa Great desu! Ehehe

Sakura's chakra control and knowledge are both really good, so I do think she has potential if she would put her mind to it. I really hope we'll see a stronger side of Sakura later on.

On a side note, they put together the teams after their grades, and when it comes to grades, Sakura must have been one of the highest ranked in her class. So she and Sasuke was put together to balance Naruto's incredible bad grades. Maybe?
But it's true that she's been performing worst (or rather, least) in every mission so far, so I guess Kishimoto did that to get some balance, since Sasuke and Naruto both shows off to be really strong.
I still hope for a "transformation" to a stronger Sakura in the future though.
Maxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 07:45   Link #26
dongcute

Everyone has their talent. Just that no everyone has the opportunities to explore their talent. Talents come with luck, time and god will.

Sakura may be weak in term of fighting skill. However, it does not mean she will remain weak as the story progress. Don’t be mistaken. I’m not saying that she will definitely improve. My point is, never to look down on anybody.

For instance, who would expect Bill Gates to become a successful enterpriser when he is still a baby?
dongcute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 07:57   Link #27
Sis-con Boya

Well I could say that I want Sakura to be strong and bla bla

But I won't. I DON'T WANT SAKURA TO BE A BIT STRONGER AT ALL !
I like her just the way she is. She's the only reason I watch this stupid "DBZ - get stronger every 3 episodes" anyways. Wait - the other reason is Sasuke actually.

She hasn't got any special powers/movements/bloodlines which is just fine with me. She's there to love Sasuke ( and dump Naruto and Lee in the process ) and be a normal teenage cheerleader girly girl who cares more about love than training ( which is cool ). Kakashi said it in the best possible way

And another thing - she's the strongerst ninja anyway- everybody falls for her - Naruto, Lee, heck maybe even Gaara will

Spoiler:

and I as well as two of my friends consider manga chapters 181-183 to be the best ones from the whole manga so far - they got everything that makes Naruto great : love , hate , friendship , leadership , and above all teamwork
Sis-con Boya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 08:32   Link #28
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

It says why she is on one of the first Episodes "Most Female ninjas at this age are more worried about relation ships than being a ninja"

Sakura has the best ability to control and mold her chakra, however she hasn't done much training in learning ninjustu or in increasing her chakra capacity. But in the show you never really get to see how high her capacity is she is never out of chakra because she almost never uses it.

She will probly be quite good once she gets over being love sick for sasuke, or if sasuke told her he only likes strong girls ... she would be stronger than Itachi in a week hehe all about motivation.
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 10:19   Link #29
jennwenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasces
Go Sakura... she's supposed to be good at genjutsu. She could become something like the jounin with the red eyes (Can't remember name!)
Kurenai. (Which means crimson btw. )

Sakura's other problem is that she doesn't have her own ninja "style". Not just inherited special abilities, but she doesn't cultivate what her strengths are and develop some sort of attack style. Naruto has his trickster what-the-heck moves, Sasuke goes for the flashy attacks, Tenten is an agile weapons master, Lee is the combat king, etc. etc.

Sakura hasn't discovered what makes her Sakura. She needs to go on some major soul-searching and find herself and stop defining herself by other people (Ino and Sasuke). Maybe then she could become a kick ass ninja.

Why did she even want to become a ninja? She did not meet Sasuke until after ninja school. I suppose she met Ino before enrolling, but she surely didn't enroll just because her friend did? Or did she?

All well. Naruto's entire ninja class can't be good. That would be abnormal. Someone has to have faults that we can pick out.

Sakura's weakness is her attitude and her lack of motivation. Until she gets over that, we really can't tell if she has potential.
jennwenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 10:23   Link #30
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongcute
Everyone has their talent.
her's just happens to be screaming "sasuke kun!"
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 10:24   Link #31
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennwenn
Kurenai. (Which means crimson btw. )

Sakura's other problem is that she doesn't have her own ninja "style". Not just inherited special abilities, but she doesn't cultivate what her strengths are and develop some sort of attack style. Naruto has his trickster what-the-heck moves, Sasuke goes for the flashy attacks, Tenten is an agile weapons master, Lee is the combat king, etc. etc.

Sakura hasn't discovered what makes her Sakura. She needs to go on some major soul-searching and find herself and stop defining herself by other people (Ino and Sasuke). Maybe then she could become a kick ass ninja.

Why did she even want to become a ninja? She did not meet Sasuke until after ninja school. I suppose she met Ino before enrolling, but she surely didn't enroll just because her friend did? Or did she?

All well. Naruto's entire ninja class can't be good. That would be abnormal. Someone has to have faults that we can pick out.

Sakura's weakness is her attitude and her lack of motivation. Until she gets over that, we really can't tell if she has potential.
Sakura just doesn't train hard enough. She spends all of free time saying *Sasuk kun* -_-
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 12:16   Link #32
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

Quote:
My theory as to why sakura is so weak is because naruto and sasuke are so powerful. I don't dislike sakura because she's weak but i dislike her character. If sakura were a subpar kunoichi like her other 2 rookie girl classmates it wouldn't be fair. Team 8 is a very balanced team with no one super powerful but no weaklings. Team 10 has smarts and physical strength. The only team with a group of powerful genins is the sand team but they're the bad guys so it's okay for them. Anyone think i'm right?
she doesnt train at all thats the reason she is weak
ow and not special? its to early to say that, inner sakura and all
and she isnt a shinobi cuz she wants it, but so that she would be together with sasuke
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 12:21   Link #33
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Why is Sakura so weak?

Kryptonite.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 12:28   Link #34
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Personally, I think it would be cheesy as hell and dbz-ish if suddenly Sakura became one with her inner Sakura, and discovered a power she'd never known she'd had before, and suddenly could become someone as strong as Tsunade.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 12:31   Link #35
Maxter
Boku wa Great desu! Ehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaNick
she doesnt train at all thats the reason she is weak
ow and not special? its to early to say that, inner sakura and all
and she isnt a shinobi cuz she wants it, but so that she would be together with sasuke
She didn't meet Sasuke before she entered the Academy. I don't think she even met Ino before she joined (otherwise she would have already known Ino's name when she was trying to comfort her, telling her to meet her at the same place the next day, right?)

Oooor, maybe it was another small mistake. Just like the fact that Naruto didn't even knew who Neji was when he met him before the Chuunin exam. I mean, Naruto had been in the Academy for three years straight without passing, and since he has such hate against Sasuke, wouldn't it be the same with the previous year's Top Rookie? I think he would know Neji aswell from before. And I think he should already have known Lee aswell and maybe even become friends with him. But nooo, he mysteriusly didn't know any of those, and I just can't figure out why.
Maxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 12:42   Link #36
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

perhaps there are more classes?
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 13:34   Link #37
n00blike
member 69 of S.P.A. ;)

it would be cool if she could learn some healing from a ceritn busty person. Then she would be more usfull to naruto. (and no not that kinda healing )
n00blike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 13:35   Link #38
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaNick
she doesnt train at all
why is it then that people get pissed at me when I train?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 13:38   Link #39
n00blike
member 69 of S.P.A. ;)

Wink

lol black mail?
nice <3<3<3
n00blike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 18:54   Link #40
Joe Dalton

First a quick reply 2 maxter....
They are form different villages and this is the first time naruto ever attended a chuunin exam.... I can see how this fiendishly clever plot would confuse you

Now on topic
Sakura has the least amount of chakra.
Naruto even without the kyuubi has the highest chakra potential.
She has knowledge about chakra though and knows how 2 use it. But thats about all as far as being a tactician she doesnt have any talent for it from what has been shown so far.
Being able 2 study and actualy being smart are completely different topics..
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote