Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-07, 23:52   Link #61
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakayaro
[MANGA]

I"m pretty sure that Jiraiya said that to Kakashi in BOTH manga and anime, but then again, its been a few weeks since that anime episode came out, and im getting old! (:P jp, im only 15)

Yea, for the moves, i remember seeing this pic of like a future naruto or watever, he had like longer hair and stuff (it was in the manga, more recent) it woudl be SOO cool if he ends up doing the Spine move, ya know, the one where Jiraiya's hair almost completely wraps around his body and turns to spines? SOOO COOL!!!
Team 7 at 20
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 06:31   Link #62
Electrode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
Also if Gamamichi or whatever the little frog name is devolops over this period of time it would be intresting.
I too would love to see Gamakichi grow and mature more. Just think about Gamakichi eventually developing into a Gamabunta-sized monster. It would also be awesome (though very unlikely) if Gamatatsu grew up, lost the geeky thing and became a badass too. Maybe then, Naruto could get a double-toad summon going (Gamakichi and Gamatatsu) - that would get some mad fights going on. (Although I get the feeling at this time that Gamatatsu will stay as a strictly comic-relief figure.)

Anyway, it would be incredible if Naruto developed a connection to Gamakichi on the same level that Jiraiya has with Gamabunta (with the whole friendship/partnership thing). And besides, Gamakichi is nicer than his dad...
Electrode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 07:16   Link #63
XanderPhoenix

i dont know if its just me but i have always wondered why naruto cant throw the rasengan it would be so cool it would save him from having to go at close combat which he is not particularly good at anyway.
XanderPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 08:51   Link #64
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderPhoenix
i dont know if its just me but i have always wondered why naruto cant throw the rasengan it would be so cool it would save him from having to go at close combat which he is not particularly good at anyway.
you wanna move to dbz style ? christ dude..

anyway, i think naruto will keep on training with jiraiya.. he will learn more about akatsuki and realises he needs to change his attitude..

he will learn to master his rasengan, summon gamabunta without kyubi chakra, and learn to summon some smaller frogs (like jiraiya did vs kisame)
some taijutsu thingys and he needs to work on the basics.. but i think jiraiya aint that good in taijutsu himself..

cant wait till we see the results
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 09:06   Link #65
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
If that happened, all the idiots will be saying... OMGWTFBBQ RASENGAN = KAMEHAMEHA, or some other dumb DB comparison.

But it would definately be cool. I just want to see him combine it with Yondy's body flicker. Death to sharingan!

EDIT: oh look, somebody verified my point.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon

Last edited by Gevurah; 2004-12-08 at 09:20.
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 09:17   Link #66
lotus_lee

Quote:
Well, it will then be called a 'guzzle of chakra', not a Rasengan because in order for the Rasengan to work, it needs to keep spinning.

I would like Naruto to first be able to do the Rasengan on one-hand, and then be able to do it on both hands. That would be so cool. One for each chicken wing the next time they fight.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 09:35   Link #67
mexx

you know in the anime naruto faught gara mostly with his own chakra... he also summoned the giant frog with his own chakra as well ( uh at least itw as blue chakara you didnt see naruto turn flameing)... but yea j-man doesnt seem to be a taijitsu type, got owned by orochimo w/o his arms ><
mexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 10:18   Link #68
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexx
you know in the anime naruto faught gara mostly with his own chakra... he also summoned the giant frog with his own chakra as well ( uh at least itw as blue chakara you didnt see naruto turn flameing)... but yea j-man doesnt seem to be a taijitsu type, got owned by orochimo w/o his arms ><
No the anime team just "forgot" to show that Naruto got the Kyubi's eyes, he can't summon Gamabunta like that.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 12:48   Link #69
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
No the anime team just "forgot" to show that Naruto got the Kyubi's eyes, he can't summon Gamabunta like that.
How about accepting that the anime is going a slightly different way than the manga is? Something as major as that cannot be "forgotten" but must have been intended.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 13:02   Link #70
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
How about accepting that the anime is going a slightly different way than the manga is? Something as major as that cannot be "forgotten" but must have been intended.
Well, it's true that the anime tends to make Naruto more "perfect" than the manga does, for example by giving him a role in the Haku fight before Kyuubi and by leaving him trashtalking Chouji. But I don't think they would change something that subtle intentionally. Why should they? I doubt anyone but the hardcore freaks noticed that change anyway.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 13:13   Link #71
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
Well, it's true that the anime tends to make Naruto more "perfect" than the manga does, for example by giving him a role in the Haku fight before Kyuubi and by leaving him trashtalking Chouji. But I don't think they would change something that subtle intentionally. Why should they? I doubt anyone but the hardcore freaks noticed that change anyway.
It's nothing subtle. It's something very important since summoning Gamabunta with his own chakra makes him appear stronger in the anime than he is in the manga. And since this does go well with the other changes you mentioned (they all make Naruto appear stronger/more useful) I'd say it was intended.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 13:56   Link #72
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

maybe naruto would learn proper frog summoning from jiraiya
imagine instead of an army of kagebushin, naruto summons up an army of frogs just might be possible given he has the cb(chyuubi or somethign) chakra which is supposed to be limitless or super large
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 15:48   Link #73
DangerousOne

Quote:
End of the day is anime make mistakes and anime adds unnecesary stuff, they are following the story of the manga so manga is the story. Just look at the filler arc they added, so many inconsistencies in there.
DangerousOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 16:04   Link #74
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I agree. Some people just ignore that the manga is the original part.
And also...stop talking about Naruto's own chakra capacity.
The kyuubi is at the root of Naruto's stamina...meaning there is no separation.
Old 2004-12-08, 16:46   Link #75
Magus

Send a message via ICQ to Magus
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
no, im pretty sure he said it took the 4th 3 years, becuase he was trying to say how difficult it was. and said right after that that the 4th was "6 grades above the 2nd" ultra high rank or something like that.
Jiraya says the Rasengan is ranked 2nd highest out of six difficulty levels. It has nothing to do with the 2nd Hokage.
Magus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 17:48   Link #76
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
I have no idea about what were the changes made by the anime team in the examples you provided, but I follow Sin's logic when it comes to Naruto's huge number of Kage Bunshin with his own chakra in the Gaara fight. It just didn't make any sense how Naruto suddenly was able to generate that amount of chakra without Kiyubi-intervention. So, either anime team messed up or they made the change intentionally. We all know from the recent filler that the anime-team isn't very innovative when the story telling falls entirely on their shoulder without borrowing someone else's script. So at the same time, it doesn't make any sense as to why the anime-team would want to jeopardize the story-telling by veering off from its manga counterpart with such noticeable inconsistency.

Personally, I will remain content as long as Jiraiya-sama doesn't end up being Naruto's father because the anime team suddenly have it all figured out. Let the Super Pervert be.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 19:04   Link #77
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
It's nothing subtle. It's something very important since summoning Gamabunta with his own chakra makes him appear stronger in the anime than he is in the manga. And since this does go well with the other changes you mentioned (they all make Naruto appear stronger/more useful) I'd say it was intended.
Just re-watch this episode, the second before Naruto summoned Gamabunta he was saying that he hadn't any chakra left.
The anime team just messed up this one, it's not like it was the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru
And also...stop talking about Naruto's own chakra capacity.
The kyuubi is at the root of Naruto's stamina...meaning there is no separation.
That's going too far, it's true that the Kyubi is the reason why Naruto has such an incredible stamina/amount of chakra but there is a difference between the normal chakra of Naruto slowly mixing with the chakra of the Kyubi and the pure red chakra of the Kyubi.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 11:55   Link #78
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

I wonder why jiraiya never sent naruto to go to the frogs earlier... or at least teach him what he was taught by the frogs... this just seems a little wierd. i hope we dont have to spend too much time on the frog training because his other training with yamato was long enough and it was basically a complete waste. (and if it hurts his arm, why cant he just make a clone do it???) jiraiya had to nice techniques like moving through the shadows, and all the cool frogs he can summon, naruto better be able to do those things.
SpyderSidiouss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 12:00   Link #79
Fyria

Hmm you sure are on with Thread Necromancy...
Fyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 12:23   Link #80
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post
Hmm you sure are on with Thread Necromancy...
and you sure are off with logic. If i wanted to make a thread about naruto's new training i would have to :

1. go to the "request a thread" thread and ask for it.
2. wait till they or someone else research and tells me yes or no.
3. if they say 'yes' i would then write a post in the thread for them to post it.

.....so i bypassed these steps and research myself, and look what i found! so i post in here because its the same topic with what i want to talk about now, and it fits whats going on now.

there are ALOT of people who are "on" with thread necromancy in this forum because **news flash** we're not allowed to make our own threads because of clutter, so they always tell people to post in old threads if the topic is similar. and anyway do you REALLY want to see the SAME old threads up here for months and months? like that tired "create a jutsu or character" thread, thats been creating more ARGUMENTS than characters and jutsus? lmao
SpyderSidiouss is offline   Reply With Quote