Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-30, 00:27   Link #3401
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I don't remember that ever happening. What episode?
The episode after Euphy announces the Special Administrative Region, Ougi has a flashback to Viletta in bed (naked) saying how they should move there so the difference in their being Eleven and Britannian wouldn't matter. He has the flashback during a meeting where the Black Knights are deciding what to think of the Special Administrative Region. Viletta's angry reminiscing happened in Episode 24-25, right after the scene where Suzaku is remembering his meeting with V.V. where he told him about Geass. The last line of the prior scene actually leads right into Viletta's scene, with Viletta finishing V.V.'s sentence. Something like "A power that makes the victim obey any command ... (scene transition) ... and lose all memory of the incident."
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 00:34   Link #3402
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Huh. I either missed that part completely, or disregarded it as I didn't notice Ohgi in it.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 02:01   Link #3403
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Huh. I either missed that part completely, or disregarded it as I didn't notice Ohgi in it.
Yeah lol. Don't remember that at all...
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 02:16   Link #3404
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Let's get back on topic now. As it is, I don't see any scene intimate on that level upon Kallen's return. If Lelouch is getting arrested by Schniezel's mooks, and if the Black Knights are to betray by the time she arrives back in their ranks, then obviously she's not gonna have an emotional reunion. So it can go either of two ways: by the time she finally does meet up with Lelouch, she'll have managed to get her emotions under control, or any emotional confusion caused by the betrayal will cause her to grow hysterical upon meeting Lelouch at the time.

Either way, I don't think we'll see them get it on. Lelouch is very capable of schooling his emotions, with only few discrepencies (Euphemia's accidental Geassing and his subsequent resolve to kill her, Suzaku denying his existence and chance to rescue Nunnally, and Shirley's murder), and as such I'm sure he'd be able to prevent things from spiraling out of control. We might see an emotional reunion, but I doubt we'll see a passionate one.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 02:39   Link #3405
Freya

Quote:
Let's get back on topic now. As it is, I don't see any scene intimate on that level upon Kallen's return. If Lelouch is getting arrested by Schniezel's mooks, and if the Black Knights are to betray by the time she arrives back in their ranks, then obviously she's not gonna have an emotional reunion. So it can go either of two ways: by the time she finally does meet up with Lelouch, she'll have managed to get her emotions under control, or any emotional confusion caused by the betrayal will cause her to grow hysterical upon meeting Lelouch at the time.

Either way, I don't think we'll see them get it on. Lelouch is very capable of schooling his emotions, with only few discrepencies (Euphemia's accidental Geassing and his subsequent resolve to kill her, Suzaku denying his existence and chance to rescue Nunnally, and Shirley's murder), and as such I'm sure he'd be able to prevent things from spiraling out of control. We might see an emotional reunion, but I doubt we'll see a passionate one.
Lelouch isn't gonna be arrested. What Suzaku showed was a recording thing to record everything Lelouch just said about being Zero and etc. He gives to Shneizel and then he tells Bk. BK then betrays Zero/Lelouch and then yeah. Rolo saves Lelouch and dies and can't think of rest. Someone else help lol.
Old 2008-07-30, 02:50   Link #3406
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
From what I've seen of this series the only think that has ever been sexually explicit was Nina's masterbastion scene with the table. Maybe I'm far more innocent then I ever thought possible, but I never thought a table could be used like that. That was a new one on me.

Villetta was nude in Ougi's bed, not because they had sex; because he had to treat her wounds. He had said he was able to remove her clothes with his eyes closed, but he couldn't redress her, after treating her wounds.

As for Kallen. I'm not sure Kallen and Lelouch's reunion will be all that emotionally powerful. I could go into further details, but it involves information from those infamous Korean Spoilers. Lelouch has at times surprised us with outbursts of emotions. Like when Kallen was captured, and he called out to her. Everyone was surprised by that. I think it will depend on where and how they see each other next. I think it will be subdued it it's around the other Black Knights. It's it's in private things could get more interesting.
I was often surprised that when she fall on top of him, episodes ago, she sure didn't seem to be in any rush to climb off of him.

Speaking about Lelouch being arrested. I really don't know how far that will go. Couldn't he just look them in the eye and command them to kill themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Lelouch isn't gonna be arrested. What Suzaku showed was a recording thing to record everything Lelouch just said about being Zero and etc. He gives to Shneizel and then he tells Bk. BK then betrays Zero/Lelouch and then yeah. Rolo saves Lelouch and dies and can't think of rest. Someone else help lol.
What Suzaku flashed was the badge Euphimia gave him. I think he's either going to pull that out as he talks about her. I think it's more likely the arrest will be a misunderstanding. Suzaku wont be in the loop, but then if that is true how would Schneizel of know to send troops to follow Suzaku and record the events.
Old 2008-07-30, 02:52   Link #3407
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

As the spoiler thread said, he's gonna get arrested. Doubt it will last, though. Probably a good way to get Kallen free.
Old 2008-07-30, 02:56   Link #3408
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
As the spoiler thread said, he's gonna get arrested. Doubt it will last, though. Probably a good way to get Kallen free.
Though is the Kallen thread a place for spoilers anyways? Going to have to go through this area with extreme caution .

Lot of pieces in play right now so more than enough ways for Kallen to get free. Was a little surprised with the Guren getting an upgrade. By surprised I mean when we first found out, not right this moment. It had what, two fights or so before getting captured? Thought even that one was really powerful and now its even better.
Old 2008-07-30, 02:58   Link #3409
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yes, even more hax...personal opinion.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 03:04   Link #3410
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Though is the Kallen thread a place for spoilers anyways? Going to have to go through this area with extreme caution .

Lot of pieces in play right now so more than enough ways for Kallen to get free. Was a little surprised with the Guren getting an upgrade. By surprised I mean when we first found out, not right this moment. It had what, two fights or so before getting captured? Thought even that one was really powerful and now its even better.
Nowhere is safe from the spoilers, and since someone brought it up before me I figured it might as well keep the record straight.

It would be nice if Lelouch somehow ended up directly involved in her rescue, or at the very least was in the middle of trying when she manages it herself. As for the Guren, maybe the writers figure they owe her for getting her captured so soon after getting a new toy.
Old 2008-07-30, 03:28   Link #3411
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
actually i think that there is a more likely possiblty of what would happen when the two reunite after that whole lie thing
after watching the last few eps starting with 13 i noticed something about lulu's behavior
after sherly died he screamed
and thats about it (since rolo showed up a second after and her had to put up an act)
he didnt really have a chance to greave for her and instead he turned his attantion to revenge
then he lost c.c
and after she told him about what her past was like (being hurt on the outside is better then on the inside) he was shaking
when he was talking to suzaku he was almost crying due to the stress of what he was thinking might happen to nunnaly

Spoiler for up coming loses:

lulu is just about ready to pop
he has been keeping almost all of his emotions inside since ep 13 (since he didnt have anyone he can actually turn to for real comfort,zero cant be seen as weak)

what if kallen making a comeback gives him that outlet
we could very well see him breakdown from all the shit he's kept bottled up inside
Old 2008-07-30, 03:31   Link #3412
Freya

OOoo I wanna see that. Crying on Kallen. :]
Old 2008-07-30, 03:39   Link #3413
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Second that. He needs a breakdown near the end of the season. C.C. covered it last time, it's Kallen's turn.
Old 2008-07-30, 03:39   Link #3414
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

also
as far as an implayed sex scene goes
i wouldnt be all that shocked if they did have one
after all the shit that has happen this season (and in code geass in general)
which includes a mass murder of unarmed civilians (by the protognist) as well as an implayed rape threat
i dont think an implayed sex scene between two concsenting adults would be that far out
Old 2008-07-30, 03:54   Link #3415
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Second that. He needs a breakdown near the end of the season. C.C. covered it last time, it's Kallen's turn.
He's had 2 already(Ep 23+7) so really i don't want him going for a hat-trick. It'll be as boring as Lulu getting captured constantly.

Give someone else one. Suzaku hasn't had one for a while.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 03:55   Link #3416
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
He's had 2 already(Ep 23+7) so really i don't want him going for a hat-trick. It'll be as boring as Lulu getting captured constantly.
7 wasn't as bad. He was just depressed. It was sort of like when Shirley's dad died, only with help. Actual breakdown is different.
Old 2008-07-30, 04:01   Link #3417
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
7 wasn't as bad. He was just depressed. It was sort of like when Shirley's dad died, only with help. Actual breakdown is different.
He was heading that way no thanks to Rolo. What part of him legging it from the train and shouting "i can't take it anymore" suggests otherwise?

Really if the depressing atmosphere keeps up like it is and the Korean spoilers true then just about everyone may end up dead. Maybe Lulu and Kallen/ChiChi could be the only ones to survive if they are on the SOA if ragnarok takes place leaving them to be the new Adam and Eve.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 04:01   Link #3418
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
also this time around he's going to lose everything
everything
Old 2008-07-30, 04:04   Link #3419
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
He was heading that way no thanks to Rolo. What part of him legging it from the train and shouting "i can't take it anymore" suggests otherwise?
He didn't reach it, though. Just as C.C.'s blunt honesty set him straight this time, Kallen's pep talk put him back on the path then.
Old 2008-07-30, 04:05   Link #3420
Freya

About the sex thing....well ierno honestly I'm all for it lol but I doubt Sunrise would do that but they did have that Kira and that psycho girl have something in Seed lol.