Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2003-11-18, 13:01   Link #101
dot_rain
yay yay ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
hahaha this thread is funny, has all these interesting ppl everywhere too.
Actually i have this "perfect" grl in my mind, but no way im gonna find anyone that fits the description right. im a writer (not pro since im still in high school) so therefore i think a lot about random things.

i think the type of grl id like would be someone like Narusegawa Naru, looks,body, personality, etc, call me crazy but i wouldnt mind being hit all the time, thats cuz im korean, and we are beaten everyday by the women of our country. Id prefer krn mostly because psychologically ppl are attracted to their own race, and id probably be disowned if i married any other race. (haha overexaggeration)

Dont ask me why, but it would be really cool if she was an archer. (hahaha)
virgin?? sure, the cleaner the better i think hahaha especially because i havent ventured out too far myself. the last gf i had was the first time i kissed anyone, and pretty much the same for her, and its awkward cuz neither of us know wat to do, but it all works out nicely.

someone who can kinda tolerate my dullness, ADD, anime, sarcasm.
head shorter would be nice, u know? as in her head is up to my shoulder.
age doesnt matter, ive dated one who was 1 yr and 1/2 younger the other was a yr older.

her being presbyterian would be nice, than i dont have to get into religious arguments, my dads a pastor.
According to my "Girl list 2003" (it is updated every year) , I hate to say this , but ..... there is just one like that , is the pig of my neighbor ^_^
dot_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 14:36   Link #102
naoko

my girlfriend's pretty ideal. she's pretty & healthy & tolerates my complete lack of organization, short attention span, and lack of academic motivation (she says she sympathizes with me on this). also, whenever she sleeps at my house, she always falls asleep way earlier than I do, so I have lots of time to play video games.
naoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 21:36   Link #103
Sukato
Kendo Fanatic

Hmm... for women I guess I would look for someone who has a lot of confidence in everything (I love confidence), ambition, and very creative intelligence. Beauty doesn't seem very appealing to me when it comes to women anyway.

For guys its almost the opposite. I only like guys that are hot/sexy, slightly muscular (doesn't need to be massive, but at least a little athletic), and a very simple personality. I also have a strange attraction to guys that have soft skin...

As for preference between the two, non-existant. I am pretty much balanced on the scale.
Sukato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 08:14   Link #104
michael_cho_my

i would like to be with a timid girl. Those weak and fragile looking ones. And I'll the her MAN!
just a fantasy though. Not a criterion for a wife as well.
michael_cho_my is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 09:06   Link #105
krel
^_^

Send a message via MSN to krel
Quote:
Originally Posted by dot_rain
hey guess what , that's ........... me ^o^

AISHITERU !!!

edit: you're not kidding me are you???

Last edited by krel; 2003-11-22 at 09:24.
krel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 16:12   Link #106
dot_rain
yay yay ^^

unfortunatelly , I'm a dam straight guy ^o^
Old 2003-11-22, 16:16   Link #107
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukato
Hmm... for women I guess I would look for someone who has a lot of confidence in everything (I love confidence), ambition, and very creative intelligence. Beauty doesn't seem very appealing to me when it comes to women anyway.

For guys its almost the opposite. I only like guys that are hot/sexy, slightly muscular (doesn't need to be massive, but at least a little athletic), and a very simple personality. I also have a strange attraction to guys that have soft skin...

As for preference between the two, non-existant. I am pretty much balanced on the scale.
Looks like theres a preference to me. With girls you want a relationship and with guys you want sex
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 18:32   Link #108
ReneaAener

My type of woman or maybe a man(anything can happen)........going to make this short .........Someone with brains and beauty......who's hilarious....spontaneous(most important)..........Just someone who can keep up with me.
ReneaAener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 19:30   Link #109
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

I dont like it when guys are too muscley, i think its kinda disgusting lol soz, and sometimes i think hhmm i wonder whether he would squash me in bed....o yeah i remember in this japanese film i saw once this sumo guy suffocated his g/f (ppl sung alot in it aswell and it was about this family that had a cursed house or summin) but i guess thats kinda off topic...lol soz....I wouldnt mind a guy who is smart and gentle...friendly and likes to listen...attractive...brave...i want him to be top (semi)...someone who wouldnt mind me holding his arm etc...ermm lol i know ive been describing a fantasy thing but still its nice having fantasies ^_^
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 21:22   Link #110
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitation
I dont like it when guys are too muscley, i think its kinda disgusting lol soz, and sometimes i think hhmm i wonder whether he would squash me in bed....o yeah i remember in this japanese film i saw once this sumo guy suffocated his g/f (ppl sung alot in it aswell and it was about this family that had a cursed house or summin) but i guess thats kinda off topic...lol soz....I wouldnt mind a guy who is smart and gentle...friendly and likes to listen...attractive...brave...i want him to be top (semi)...someone who wouldnt mind me holding his arm etc...ermm lol i know ive been describing a fantasy thing but still its nice having fantasies ^_^
tats how we live thru the harshness of life. haha we all have our "dream" hell i daze off so much i have like 5 anime series written by dreaming and day dreaming. Now only if i can draw....
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 23:11   Link #111
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

Hmmm... I need someone that can beat me in video games hehehehe

Well... actually I'm married... for those that are not... don't marry so young please... wait till you're 30 or wait 40-50 is perfect... there's no need to rush.

I met my hubby online about 6 years ago. We met in Westwood Chat (Red Alert)... it was the weirdest because it was the first chat experience (I didn't have a computer...used the school's). And he was the first person I talked to... We eventually wrote letters and started talking on the phone... about 9 months later... I decided to go visit... Visted him and everything went well so I decided to pack up and move here to be with him. Crazy? Yes.. but it was one of those things where I felt it in my gut that it was the right thing to do... and I don't get those feelings too often...so I just went with it. He proposed to me on my birthday that same year... we got married last year in August.

I wanted to be with him because we trust each other.. there is 110% trust between us. I never worry about what he does, where he goes or who he talks to when he's out...and vice versa. We talk about everything... we're pretty much like best friends more than anything. Trust, Honesty, Loyalty, Love and Communication are the key factors in our relationship. I think another reason is because he can actually keep up with me playing video games hehehe and a few times have kicked my a$$ so I'm loving it cuz I need the challenge. We have alot in common and we do everything together. From gaming, anime, movies, music, and everything else. I even check out girls with him at the bars and clubs... I think most important is that he can be himself around me the same way he is with his friends. I hang out with alot of guys and realized that 90% of them act differently in front of their girlfriends and it makes me sad that they can't be themselves... and because of that... sometimes they need to make up lies/excuses and when they are found out... always ends in a bad relationship. What I wanted was to find someone that I can be myself with... had similar interests... was honest and loyal (too many cheaters now a days)... Took a few really traumatic bad relationships to find him but it was worth it.
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 23:13   Link #112
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitation
I think you would love it in NYC... I've lived there all my life and woohoo! There are tons of hot hot guys walking around with your description... in Manhattan. Sniffles... I remember when I tried asking one out.. he told me he already had a boyfriend Ouch!
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 23:15   Link #113
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiGGiEE
Hmmm... I need someone that can beat me in video games hehehehe

Well... actually I'm married... for those that are not... don't marry so young please... wait till you're 30 or wait 40-50 is perfect... there's no need to rush.

I met my hubby online about 6 years ago. We met in Westwood Chat (Red Alert)... it was the weirdest because it was the first chat experience (I didn't have a computer...used the school's). And he was the first person I talked to... We eventually wrote letters and started talking on the phone... about 9 months later... I decided to go visit... Visted him and everything went well so I decided to pack up and move here to be with him. Crazy? Yes.. but it was one of those things where I felt it in my gut that it was the right thing to do... and I don't get those feelings too often...so I just went with it. He proposed to me on my birthday that same year... we got married last year in August.

I wanted to be with him because we trust each other.. there is 110% trust between us. I never worry about what he does, where he goes or who he talks to when he's out...and vice versa. We talk about everything... we're pretty much like best friends more than anything. Trust, Honesty, Loyalty, Love and Communication are the key factors in our relationship. I think another reason is because he can actually keep up with me playing video games hehehe and a few times have kicked my a$$ so I'm loving it cuz I need the challenge. We have alot in common and we do everything together. From gaming, anime, movies, music, and everything else. I even check out girls with him at the bars and clubs... I think most important is that he can be himself around me the same way he is with his friends. I hang out with alot of guys and realized that 90% of them act differently in front of their girlfriends and it makes me sad that they can't be themselves... and because of that... sometimes they need to make up lies/excuses and when they are found out... always ends in a bad relationship. What I wanted was to find someone that I can be myself with... had similar interests... was honest and loyal (too many cheaters now a days)... Took a few really traumatic bad relationships to find him but it was worth it.
I wish you the best!!! I hope someday I'll find someone like that!
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 23:23   Link #114
gravitation

@ piggie: woah thats crazy but kool
Quote:
I remember when I tried asking one out.. he told me he already had a boyfriend Ouch!
awww^_~
Quote:
I think you would love it in NYC... I've lived there all my life and woohoo! There are tons of hot hot guys walking around with your description... in Manhattan.
REALLY! wow i must visit there someday!! ehheehe o wait what better time than the present i shall go now *packs and gets the quickest flight to NYC* aww i wish guys were like that over here but not many ppl are open about whether they are gay at my age, i wouldnt mind going out with someone older than me but im way too shy ^_^
Old 2003-11-23, 01:34   Link #115
krel
^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot_rain
unfortunatelly , I'm a dam straight guy ^o^
aarrgghh...hidoi!!! you tricked me!!!

Old 2003-11-23, 01:45   Link #116
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
Krel, don't cry. Don't cry, nee? Onegai, nee? Or I will be sad too...
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-23, 01:51   Link #117
krel
^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura-chan
Krel, don't cry. Don't cry, nee? Onegai, nee? Or I will be sad too...
don't worry, i'm fine. dot_rain is a jerk though.
Old 2003-11-23, 03:56   Link #118
Hoshisama
some what spectacular....

enjoy reading(esp. manga), watching anime , able to cook(since i cant do so well :P), taller than me (like at least 5"9 plus), have to be smarter than me :P and caring. tats about it.

oh... p.s he have to play PS2 games

p.p.s love sushi and italian food an A plus (and chinese food too plz)

em.... p.p.p.s Love me

haha....
Hoshisama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-23, 07:41   Link #119
gravitation

Quote:
taller than me
OMG thats so kool, my dream guy has to be taller than me!! i want that so i can do the whole resting on the chest and holding of the arm^_^
Old 2003-11-23, 11:18   Link #120
dot_rain
yay yay ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshisama
enjoy reading(esp. manga), watching anime , able to cook(since i cant do so well :P), taller than me (like at least 5"9 plus), have to be smarter than me :P and caring. tats about it.

oh... p.s he have to play PS2 games

p.p.s love sushi and italian food an A plus (and chinese food too plz)

em.... p.p.p.s Love me

haha....
I have all those and still ...... still ..... v..i..r...g...i...n.... , but .... me not that tall