Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Naruto and Naruto Shippunden:

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine

Last edited by CMSensei; 2008-08-21 at 21:19.
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 14:27   Link #282
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer

Something i made quick in PS, feel free to use it.
PM me if you want me to adjust it.
Old 2008-08-31, 17:33   Link #283
sopple
sopple here and there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Herrera View Post
before he does anything else he needs to sit down and try to figure out what he relly wants to do with his life.
sopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 21:57   Link #284
starsygirl101

i love sasuke and from that last manga i think sasuke is still the best. he even has feelings and that's what makes sasuke so cute. when he shows emotion he even better than before
starsygirl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 02:22   Link #285
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
As far as his skills are concerned, he's just become another Itachi, but this time he really is evil. That's what I would've said if he hadn't thought about Team 7. Despite being a copy of his brother, deep down, he still has feelings for his old friends in Konoha, which is a redeeming factor. Frankly, I hope he lives through the fight with the Killer Bee to see him come back to them.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 17:29   Link #286
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for quote me:

Spoiler for quote me:

Sasuke in manga 414 he had been thinking about his team

Spoiler for manga 414:

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-09-02, 18:29   Link #287
retracnosna

still can't believe he's getting another full fight
retracnosna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 22:55   Link #288
sopple
sopple here and there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Herrera View Post
Spoiler for quote me:

Spoiler for quote me:

Sasuke in manga 414 he had been thinking about his team

Spoiler for manga 414:
whats with him? i need to read 414.
Old 2008-09-14, 12:27   Link #289
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Sasuke want to..

Spoiler for Manga 416 pg 14:
The plot is thicking he says " I want to kill the leaf village" but he also still care for his friends but he cares more to kill the villlage for his brother too. Interesting fighting is about to start soon in next manga maybe.

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-10-18, 00:20   Link #290
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Actual Itachi didnt side with the village because it was his true family he sided with them because he didnt want to see any more wars.

About sasuke people seem to get more pissed at him the more he gets stronger than naruto
Spoiler for Itachi:

Spoiler for Itachi:

Spoiler for Itachi:

Sorry dude, but you're so wrong. Itachi sided with the village to prevent another war which would be caused by his family.
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 21:53   Link #291
sopple
sopple here and there

why would his family start another war?
Old 2008-11-15, 01:58   Link #292
ronin myael
lost ronin

I found him a bit pathetic after Itachi's reason for killing off their clan was finally revealed. I've always suspected there was more to the Uchiha clan massacre than meets the eye. I've always felt that Sasuke should have at least bothered to discover the reason why Itachi eliminated the Uchiha clan before pondering on revenge. If it was all about Itachi's twisted desire to gain power, then why leave Sasuke alive at all? As mere whim? It's not consistent.

He's probably one of the closest people to his brother, he knows him too well. He practically worshiped Itachi. When you admire a person that much, you usually study that person, try to imitate him, become like him. He did that for most of his life and yet he didn't notice a hint of inconsistency in his brother's sudden change of character but instead readily crucified him without really knowing the reasons. I find that part a bit unrealistic, but that's just me, because if I were in his place I wouldn't have readily jumped to any conclusions. As much as I hated my brother for what he did, I would have at least tried to get to the bottom of it all before going off to seek for power and revenge.

Still, I can sympathize with Sasuke somewhat. It's painful enough to lose your entire clan but to have your brother, whom you adore above all do it, the betrayal is doubly devastating. I couldn't blame Sasuke for harboring so much anger and sadness.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 18:18   Link #293
sasukeshinobi
?

I hope the manga doesn't turn out to be a star wars copy. Sasuke turning to the dark side and finally getting owned by Naruto would be disappointing and would make the manga lack originality. I know sasuke already turned to the dark side, I just hope he wins and doesn't get owned like a retard.
sasukeshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 23:13   Link #294
EscapeAndBreakFree

Okay heres my opinion on sasuke:

- Right when he first showd up the guy pissed me off big time! He reminded me of how most
the people treat me because I never followed certain "rules" in life that we're susposed to follow. That was my first opinon, that he was a jackass.

-My next opion I began to wonder about the whole kissing Naruto, I mean I know it was an accident but I couldn't help but wonder if he enjoyed it?????? I know he probably ain't gay but then I thought that maybe he was a big player with all the fangirls he has I mean I kept thinking he reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally deep down enjoyed having so many fans. That was my second opinion, he was a player boy or a fag.

- Now around the destruction of konaha arc, my views on him began to becomd less and less negative. When I heard him say: "I never want to see an important friend die in front of me," I started to think he might not be such a jack-ass after all.

- Well the whole he might not be such a jack-ass opinion shattered right away. Right after I read/watched the retrieval arc. I felt like Kishimoto had purposely been misleading his readers the entire time into thinking that he would remain in the village and get along better with everyone but still act like a jack-ass from time to time. Wel I understand how that wouldn't be much of a story now would it?

It would almost make it seem like Naruto was Jesus or something by the way he miraciously changes everyone {wow maybe their will be a Naruto bible some day!}. I sort of see where Kishimoto is going with this particular character but I can't reveal that yet or I might give to much info that could possiably turn out to be a spoiler one day.

Anyway about how my whole, "he might not be such a jack-ass after all" theory shattering into millions of pieces. It started when he was in the hospital and Sakura was offering him a plate of apples, and he shoved the plate away and it shattered onto the ground so there was apple shit everywhere.

After that what really pissed me off was he suddenly jumps out of bed is all: "Naruto! Fight me!" after he almost hit Sakura with a plate of apple shit. That was just a minor earthquake, what really started to piss me off was when he started comparing his broken water tower to Naruto's.

That caused a minor pissed off eruption in me, and I decided to let it go for the moment. It wasn't until I saw him getting a book bag and then not even having the guts to tell his friends he's leaving to their faces really pissed me off. Yeah, I know they'd try to stop him, but if he's as strong as he says he is he'd get past them.

I was a little calmed though after I saw he at least placed Sakura on a bench after knocking her out cold, I mean if he would of left her on the ground after she confessed to him I would've been VERY pissed.

Finally, I was SOOOOOOOOOO pissed at the valley of the end when Sasuke started talking shit like: "I never would've obtained this much power if i would have stayed with you guys!", and then there's the: "You guys mean nothing to me!" WHat the hell man?! These people stood beside you and cared about you for half your life and your just gonna throw it all away so you can be a pet to one of the ninja world's worst criminals?!

Oh, but it didn't end there. Naruto then tells him he thinks of the bond with Sasuke as one of brothers, then he says: "I'll just have to break that bond!" That's when I officially broke down. What he said reminded me of what I had been told by not just one person, but a whole group of people years ago.

It wasn't just that, but the fact that he could just care nothing at all for his friends that actually cared about him, made me sick. I was disgusted that he could just so easily leave without any remorse and betray all his friends for the sake of power.

I know I will probably get flamed for this, but to people like that I say: Death penalty!

I know it sounds rather stupid to wish it on an anime/manga character, but I'm sure a few people would agree with me on this.

I also broke down after hearing Naruto's explanation for wanting to be friends with Sasuke. I broke down adter watching the flashbacks of team 7 knowing they'll never be the same. I cried when I saw a younger verision of Naruto and Sasuke holding hands and smiling.

I know its stupid to cry over something as simple as anime/manga, but the only type of person that can truly enjoy anime/manga, is a person that feels the emotion in it and can realate to it.

Just like Naruto, I don't know why, I REALLY don't know why, but I just couldn't stand to see a jack-ass like that leave. I sometimes think maybe the reason I hated him so much was because I envied him. He was liked by just about everyone, and he could be perfect at things I could only hope for.

Dumbass!
Hurting everyone important to you!
Dumbass!
Whatever happened to I never want to see an important friend die in front of me!
Dumbass!
He says he has the bond he has with you is like one of brothers, and how do you respond? "I'll just have to break that bond!"
Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass!

I only hope that Naruto will one day beat some sense into him, or he'll learn a lesson on his own. Maybe Naruto and Sasuke will fight again, and who knows? Maybe Naruto won't hesitate the second time.
EscapeAndBreakFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 18:24   Link #295
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for long:

I understand what you are saying about Sasuke. His attitude during the time where Sasuke leaves the leaf village, and leave's his team for power and revenge to take on his brother and for what he did. Sasuke is willing to do anything to get that revenge on Itachi. Deep down he cares about his team but he is so full of anger and hatred on Itachi for revernge. That it rarely ever shows. If that event never happen, his clan being killed. Sasuke would have been a little nicer then he is now.
Spoiler for Manga spoiler:

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine

Last edited by CMSensei; 2008-11-21 at 19:28. Reason: Deleted Link
Old 2008-11-21, 18:27   Link #296
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Delete taht link cynthia, I'm pretty sure links to manga skans are illegal here
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 19:28   Link #297
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin_Uchiha View Post
Delete taht link cynthia, I'm pretty sure links to manga skans are illegal here
Ugh really? Thinks for tell me. I would be dead.

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-11-21, 23:31   Link #298
EscapeAndBreakFree

Yeah, I remember when Sasuke thought about his teammates during the fight with the eight tails. I once again lost my negative feeling towards him after that. But he is becoming like Orochimaru, except his mind works in different ways. When he said he was going to kill everyone in the village, I was mad at him again.

But I still hope that somewhere deep down in his heart, he feels a slight remorse for what he did and still cares for his teammates and values them as friends. I also hope that maybe, just maybe, if/when he attacks the village, he'll spare his friends.
EscapeAndBreakFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 05:43   Link #299
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

I guess he will try to kill everyone and on't be able to, but if naruto just comes up with another world moving rant about friendship I'm gonna be so disapointed lol
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 08:37   Link #300
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeAndBreakFree View Post
But I still hope that somewhere deep down in his heart, he feels a slight remorse for what he did and still cares for his teammates and values them as friends. I also hope that maybe, just maybe, if/when he attacks the village, he'll spare his friends.
That's the problem. Sasuke doesn't fully understand the value of everyone around him anymore. It's analgous to a young teenager ditching his well thought of and kind friends to go hang out with an infamous gang because his previous circle wasn't extreme enough to fulfill his needs. To make it easier to murder, you need to surround yourself with murders. To achieve a goal, it's best to work with people with the same goal in mind. He's pretty calculated and somewhat detached when it comes to accomplices.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote