AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-06, 23:34   Link #1781
texansz28

yeah right

Last edited by texansz28; 2008-09-06 at 23:38. Reason: .
Old 2008-09-06, 23:35   Link #1782
NoLongerSane

You know something, I am going to buy the R2 DVD when they are released here in the states. I am going to listen to the comentary and see how much the Sunrise, Bandai, and whatever production company play apart of this show, and I am going to hear how much they played apart of making up this seasons story line.
Old 2008-09-06, 23:36   Link #1783
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by texansz28 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
10 bucks say that Charles will come back in the last episode.

yeah right
no, i mean he did not die, he just dissapear. And after all is finished, and both side killed each other, he will come with arthur and proceeds to follow up his work
Old 2008-09-06, 23:36   Link #1784
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Kallen's basically in Orange's former place right about now. She's allied with a group that is fighting against the individual with whom she believes her sympathies truly lie...
To be honest, Orange has never fought against the man with whom his loyalty lies.
Old 2008-09-06, 23:37   Link #1785
zalem

Does Nina know that Lulu is Zero? Considering her ties to Schneizel I would think she does, but that's kind of annoying...would have loved to see her reaction. If she still doesn't know then I do hope we get that reaction...
Old 2008-09-06, 23:37   Link #1786
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Does Nina know that Lulu is Zero? Considering her ties to Schneizel I would think she does, but that's kind of annoying...would have loved to see her reaction. If she still doesn't know then I do hope we get that reaction...
No telling actually. She may or may not know.
Old 2008-09-06, 23:38   Link #1787
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
4 hours till the RAW, and then another 8 or so hours for the translation on top of it

but at least it'll give you people something new to discuss

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Old 2008-09-06, 23:38   Link #1788
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Kallen's basically in Orange's former place right about now. She's allied with a group that is fighting against the individual with whom she believes her sympathies truly lie...
that comparison doesnot really fly imo. shes not like orange at all, especially since she has not been fighting against lelouch. orange was but he had no knowledge of the situation. he was an unwitting piece in a cruel game of fate and irony.

orange also didn't have much of any morale conflicts in his changing of sides. he was loyal to marianne, lelouch is marianne's son, he followed lelouch. he doesnt have much loyalty to britannia or vv. kallen on the other hand has the order as a surogate family on one hand, and personal feelings on the other.
Old 2008-09-06, 23:39   Link #1789
texansz28

i dont think she knows yet.
Old 2008-09-06, 23:40   Link #1790
FuzzyWuzzy

I'm not ignoring anything. If you guys can't create something coherent then don't bother posting about it. I don't even know what you guys are talking about or what posts you guys are referring to. Think about what you guys want to say in your mind, get all the thread which proves your point and create something logical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
they are? they've been stretching out her closure for 22 episodes if that's the case. TTGL gave yoko closure at the halfway point, not at the near end, unless you are referring to Kittan? but that's hardly equivalent to this scenario.
Yoko was never interested in Kittan. She is still in love with Kamina. Which is why she didn't kiss Kittan back and she just hugged him. Yoko saw herself and Kittan getting married in the alternate universe but it's not really what she wishes. She wishes that she can fall in love and get married again with any guy. Kittan is somewhat as good as Kamina in terms of being a lover but she still couldn't feel feelings for him. Even in the fight with the anti-spiral, yoko's only line was about Kamina. In the end, she couldn't fall in love with anyone at all. Which is why her true desire is to fall in love again(with any guy) and not to be with Kittan.
Old 2008-09-06, 23:42   Link #1791
Dream_Traveller
Banned

As well as arrogant, you're mind-numbingly dunce-like as well. Oh, well.
Old 2008-09-06, 23:42   Link #1792
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
that comparison doesnot really fly imo. shes not like orange at all, especially since she has not been fighting against lelouch. orange was but he had no knowledge of the situation. he was an unwitting piece in a cruel game of fate and irony.

orange also didn't have much of any morale conflicts in his changing of sides. he was loyal to marianne, lelouch is marianne's son, he followed lelouch. he doesnt have much loyalty to britannia or vv. kallen on the other hand has the order as a surogate family on one hand, and personal feelings on the other.
You're kind of making my point. All indications are Kallen's willing to follow Lelouch ('cause she sure as hell isn't buying into the Schneizel fan club which the BK leaders essentially have) but she needs the same kind of "confirmation" that Jeremiah needed. Lelouch was darned straight with the truth when it came to Jeremiah; will his response be different with Kallen? We'll see...
Old 2008-09-06, 23:42   Link #1793
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
ive been thinking this over a bit, but what exactly is kallen's role going to be in the story from now on? she doesn't have to be the ace, not that she has been for much of this season, with suzaku acquring the albion and becoming the koz. her fighting against lelouch makes as much sense as running head first into a wall that's one fire and made of lava, so the possibility of her being the enemy ace seems unlikely. i can't really see them just sidelining her either, what with how much time they actually spent on her this season, so that's out too, though not completely unlikely.

so what role is she going to play now?

not much to update from 2ch, the old rumors/supposed info about kallen disappearing/getting shot down/whatever in 23 came back again.
Well, hard to say. Personally I'm still waiting to see jsut how she's supposedly an "essential character" to Lelouch at this point <_<. And as you say, her fightning against Lelouch wouldn't make much sense, not with the way they've developed her character. Still, code Geass doesn't always follow "common sense", sadly <_<. Episode 22 should give a hint on which path she'll take. But for now she is still clearly at the crossroads of decision, because she mentioned in episode 21 that she needs Lelouch's answer (probably to her question in) before she can move on. So if she gets that answer in 22, she might make her decision from there and on. But we'll see, they might want to keep us on our toes as far as her character goes, delaying her decision further. But we'll see.
Old 2008-09-06, 23:44   Link #1794
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
You're kind of making my point. All indications are Kallen's willing to follow Lelouch ('cause she sure as hell isn't buying into the Schneizel fan club which the BK leaders essentially have) but she needs the same kind of "confirmation" that Jeremiah needed. Lelouch was darned straight with the truth when it came to Jeremiah; will his response be different with Kallen? We'll see...
ahh i misunderstood sorry

but that still doesnot really give her any definitive role at all. she'll make her decision... and? be just another ace in the story?
Old 2008-09-06, 23:45   Link #1795
Shippo
Foxfire Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
I'm not ignoring anything. If you guys can't create something coherent then don't bother posting about it. I don't even know what you guys are talking about or what posts you guys are referring to. Think about what you guys want to say in your mind, get all the thread which proves your point and create something logical.

Yoko was never interested in Kittan. She is still in love with Kamina. Which is why she didn't kiss Kittan back and she just hugged him. Yoko saw herself and Kittan getting married in the alternate universe but it's not really what she wishes. She wishes that she can fall in love and get married again with any guy. Kittan is somewhat as good as Kamina in terms of being a lover but she still couldn't feel feelings for him. Even in the fight with the anti-spiral, yoko's only line was about Kamina. In the end, she couldn't fall in love with anyone at all. Which is why her true desire is to fall in love again(with any guy) and not to be with Kittan.
plz STFU you're just disturbing every one else
Old 2008-09-06, 23:46   Link #1796
texansz28

kalulu will be decided this episode. there's no more time to bullshit if she is gonna be with him or not. but she'll go with him bc the plot dictates he needs another kmf. all he has is suzaku, jeremiah and maybe anya
Old 2008-09-06, 23:46   Link #1797
Scalious
Look Behind you!

Send a message via Yahoo to Scalious
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post

Yoko was never interested in Kittan. She is still in love with Kamina. Which is why she didn't kiss Kittan back and she just hugged him. Yoko saw herself and Kittan getting married in the alternate universe but it's not really what she wishes. She wishes that she can fall in love and get married again with any guy. Kittan is somewhat as good as Kamina in terms of being a lover but she still couldn't feel feelings for him. Even in the fight with the anti-spiral, yoko's only line was about Kamina. In the end, she couldn't fall in love with anyone at all.
here's a question, what do YOU define as LOGICAL?

That your argument is based on a misinterperation, and in order to have an valid truth, it would have to be beyond terrieble writing. I know some people like to say the writing is bad. For the most part they are just blowing smoke though. this, however....would REALLY be bad writing.

A. You would have to ignore Lelouch's characters complety in order for this to be true
B. You would also have to ignore the fact that she was viceroy of area 11.

edit: yes at this point im just arguing for sake of IT, i don't expect to get thru to you at all to be honest. If anything I want to show how lopsided your arugement is
Old 2008-09-06, 23:47   Link #1798
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
ahh i misunderstood sorry
LOL s'ok!

Quote:
but that still doesnot really give her any definitive role at all. she'll make her decision... and? be just another ace in the story?
Just another ace...just the thought sounds disheartening....
Old 2008-09-06, 23:49   Link #1799
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Just another ace...just the thought sounds disheartening....
that's why i asked. the only thing unique left to her is her relationship with lelouch. with that seemingly getting wrapped up this ep, what's her role going to be?
Old 2008-09-06, 23:49   Link #1800
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansz28 View Post
kalulu will be decided this episode. there's no more time to bullshit if she is gonna be with him or not. but she'll go with him bc the plot dictates he needs another kmf. all he has is suzaku, jeremiah and maybe anya
There's plenty of time. If Charles's ultimate plan, Marriane's death story, both of them dying and Lelouch being emperor can be in one episode, there's plenty of time for Kalulu story even if it's on the last turn. Kallen won't have her issues resolve till the last episode.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers