Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 13:01   Link #12781
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
But why do I get the feeling if Kallen had sided with Lelouch no one would have a problem with Zero Requiem? Lelouch had said for the sake of all those who lost their lives that he can't give Nunnally special treatment anymore. Hell, this makes me think "FINALLY." Nunnally has always held him back, always been his weak point. He is finally getting past her and looking at the larger picture. Zero Requiem is for the sake of 'tomorrow.' We don't know what it is. But if it is for the larger goal of truly bringing peace then I support Lelouch.

Though I'm extremely doubtful he is going to kill Nunnally anyway. He doesn't need to. You honestly think he is going to bust in there and shoot her up? No, he's going to try to reason with her. If he needs to, he'll have to take the trigger away from her. But kill her? I mean that's kind of unnecessary (she is a crippled little girl afterall) and I don't see him killing her for the hell of it.
Kallen will be either an enemy, either a traitor you know, I don't see what this could change.
As long as you don't know what is the Zero Requiem, hard to side with it, as long as all that you learn about it is that to make this happen, Lelouch is willing to make flow blood, and would be ready to kill Nunally if she become a problem, it doesn't sounds really good.

It reminds me the genocide of turn 14; Fortunately, Kallen was captured at this moment, but Lelouch or not Lelouch, it would have certainly be a thing with what she would have agreed.
When all you see about Lelouch's plan is leading to some destruction and sacrifice, I don't see anything wrong about choose to face him and to stop him, it's even better when you know That This girl is in love with him, and is forgetting this to try to stop this.

And the point isn't about killing Nunally or not, it's being ready to kill her or not...

I thought Kallen's path wasn't the good one without subs, now my mind changed, it's simple. Kallen didn't act as a overzealous ex at all, she choosed her own path and fought as a great warrior. I'm really proud of her *This is the Kallen I love, and her way to push her feelings away is only better imo, hard to call her a fangirl now, ne ?

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:04   Link #12782
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Hell no. He promised C.C. to come back. If he dies it will be after making her smile.
yep, but firing the trigger does not means he dies, more like other people dies because the fleijas are aiming to other countries... there are Suzaku and Kallen fighting just outside the Damocles too...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:10   Link #12783
zalem

Kallen is putting aside her love to do what she feels is right. She is standing by her beliefs and willing to take out Lelouch. Lelouch is also willing to do what he must for the sake of his goal, even if it means standing against those he loves. He believes in it that strongly. I see little difference here. It would be out of character and just plain bizarre for Lulu's goal to be some horrible/evil end. Considering the whole two seasons development of his character and knowing how his plans are never what they appear to be....I choose to have faith in Lelouch. I'm going to trust in Okouchi's promise.
Old 2008-09-21, 13:15   Link #12784
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Kallen is putting aside her love to do what she feels is right. She is standing by her beliefs and willing to take out Lelouch. Lelouch is also willing to do what he must for the sake of his goal, even if it means standing against those he loves. He believes in it that strongly. I see little difference here. It would be out of character and just plain bizarre for Lulu's goal to be some horrible/evil end. Considering the whole two seasons development of his character and knowing how his plans are never what they appear to be....I choose to have faith in Lelouch. I'm going to trust in Okouchi's promise.
bull.

If she thought what she was doing was right, she wouldn't be justifying herself to C.C. and Lelouch at every turn, she'd be doing what she always does and make witty banter with the enemy.

As for the second part about Lelouch I more or less share your belief. Whatever "tomorrow" Lelouch desires, it can't be that horrible of a dream.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:16   Link #12785
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
bull.

If she thought what she was doing was right, she wouldn't be justifying herself to C.C. and Lelouch at every turn, she'd be doing what she always does and make witty banter with the enemy.

As for the second part about Lelouch I more or less share your belief. Whatever "tomorrow" Lelouch desires, it can't be that horrible of a dream.
actually her talk with C.C (aside from the first line) sounds alot like the sounds eps and pic drama
Old 2008-09-21, 13:20   Link #12786
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

I'm still of the opinion that ZR is a good thing since I can't see Lelouch wanting a world of nothing (like Charles) or a world of fear (like Schneizel). He wants a world of peace, and he and Suzaku are (in theory) working towards that. I also can't believe that he would harm Nunnally (Suzaku either for that matter). Plus, the preview indicated something about making lies into the truth, in direct contrast to episode 1, season 1 when he said his world was nothing but lies. He had a similar conversation w/ Suzaku in episode 17 in which Suzaku told him to make his act of Zero into the truth. Kallen said something similar in episode 7 when she said to perform the Zero act flawlessly. My guess about ZR is that it has something to do with making the 'lie' of Zero--the weak should be protected by the strong, all people should be equal, the world should be at peace--into the truth.

I don't blame Kallen for her 'bitch attitude' either since, from her point of view, the man she loves the most used her, threw her aside and betrayed her. I'm pretty sure most of us would be pissed in that situation. However, the Animedia conversation indicates that Kallen, Gino, Anya, Suzaku and Lelouch are somewhere talking about the 'promise' (presumably the promise above of making lies into truth) and Kallen demanding answers. I'm assuming the gum line will be said around here. Also, Kallen's upcoming character song refers to 'moving forward on the path you believe in,' indicating that she has been able to move on from episode 20 when she needed answers, so I'm assuming she gets some closure on the 'live on' and 'what do you think of me' questions. Possibly Kalulu. Likely tragic Kalulu.

My guesses for the ending now:
Lelouch (and possibly C.C.) needing to disappear into the world of C.
Nunally becoming Empress of Britannia, which splits into smaller states and joins the UFN. Suzaku is cleared under pretense of being a spy for Nunnally and remains Knight of Zero.
Kallen: some Kalulu-ness when she gets her answer, even if it is a little one-sided, she'll at least know that Lelouch cared about her, was her friend, and trusted her. She'll either return to Ashford (possibly w/ Gino and Anya) and finish school. Be reunited with her mother. Possibly (since she's 1/2 Britannian, which is now part of the UFN) become Nunnally's Knight of One.
Old 2008-09-21, 13:26   Link #12787
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

I don't think Lelouch's plan will be that bad. However, assuming its not totally-batshit evil, there should be an extremely pertinent reason for him to have excluded her from it. As it is, Kallen has been wanting to be part of Lelouch's "inner" circle of him & C.C. (in terms of plans & such) since near the beginning of the season. I'm thinking her current anger/angst/rage/drama/jelousy is a mixture of these feelings evenly divided between both C.C. AND Suzaku.

Why Suzaku? Because Suzaku, in the space of a few episodes, went from absolute enemy (Kallens' Point of View) to close confidant on the level of C.C. (and including all of Kallens guard duties), a level of trust Kallen had been trying to reach herself. So now both Suzaku and C.C. are closer to Lelouch than Kallen. And Kallen doesn't even know why or what Lelouch thinks about her.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:28   Link #12788
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
bull.

I'm just pointing out that I don't see why Lelouch is so "evil" to people all of a sudden when Kallen is willing to do the same thing.....stand against someone you love for the sake of your beliefs. I've just noticed several Kallen fans turning on Lelouch lately and their reasoning is because he is willing to go against Kallen and/or Nunnally. But why is it ok for Kallen to take out Lelouch for her beliefs? She is taking out someone she loves? Why is that ok?

See I'm fine with Kallen's decision. If that's where she stands ok. But I'm also fine with Lelouch's decision as well. They are both fighting for what they believe in.
Old 2008-09-21, 13:33   Link #12789
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
I'm just pointing out that I don't see why Lelouch is so "evil" to people all of a sudden when Kallen is willing to do the same thing.....stand against someone you love for the sake of your beliefs. I've just noticed several Kallen fans turning on Lelouch lately and their reasoning is because he is willing to go against Kallen and/or Nunnally. But why is it ok for Kallen to take out Lelouch for her beliefs? She is taking out someone she loves? Why is that ok?

See I'm fine with Kallen's decision. If that's where she stands ok. But I'm also fine with Lelouch's decision as well. They are both fighting for what they believe in.
I think it's mostly that we can see from Kallen's point of view: Lelouch is trying to take over the world using Geass and military forces and political hostages.

However, we can't see everything on Lelouch's side (which is why we can see from Kallen's POV). We don't have the slightest idea what ZR is or if it's worth what it is costing, as a result people are pissed. Many seem to assume that if it were so good, he would have told Kallen about it; I'm thinking he wanted to keep her from using his 'Demon Path' methods. I'm assuming that ZR is a good thing, but we'll have to wait and see.
Old 2008-09-21, 13:35   Link #12790
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Kallen doesn't seems to be jealous over Suzaku and CC in this turn; It was the feeling I had when I read some posts, but after have seen the subs, it was no more the feeling I had. And it was what I feared -_-'

Actually I don't think ZR is really that bad, but until now, all which have been showed about this plan was dark, and I wonder how Kallen could have figured the true nature of this plan in her state, when even us we know nothing about it.

From her point of view, Lelouch is her enemy; It's no more a matter of jealousy (just as she said to CC "she doesn't care about win over her", but a matter of what should she do.
And this is what she is doing of her own will.

Screw Lelouch to have keep her away of his plan, she is now is most dangerous enemy, and with her and Suzaku in his army, he would have win without problems.
Maybe she wouldn't have been ok with ths plan, maybe he wished to keep her away from this path (if this is really it, and if Kallen's gum line is about that, it's a complete Kallen win in a matter of feelings btw), but it's not a good play. Now Kallen is hated to have choose to fight over the guy she loves cause she thinks he is wrong. Either choice she will do it will be bad. It sucks to be her, apparently.

Old 2008-09-21, 13:37   Link #12791
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

is it just me
or did kallen make C.C smile about finding out that she still has some human feelings like caring about winning or losing
Old 2008-09-21, 13:40   Link #12792
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
is it just me
or did kallen make C.C smile about finding out that she still has some human feelings like caring about winning or losing
Doesn't look like it, C.C. was smiling not Kallen
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:43   Link #12793
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
Doesn't look like it, C.C. was smiling not Kallen
thats what i said
Old 2008-09-21, 13:49   Link #12794
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Here's to Suzaku killing her and/or raping her and saying "This is a result".
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:51   Link #12795
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
She has to say her gumline one way or another, get that out of the way and she's easy picking, that line is what has kept her alive to this point.
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:52   Link #12796
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Kallen is most likely going to see Lelouch one more time to say her gum line, she is the only one who is assured of this. And someone needs to beat his live geass :P
Kallen will bring him the peace he is willing for.

Seriously...this is going to be epic, when I think I was waiting for this fight all the week and finally...here you go again -_-

Pfff I wants answers...

What about this raping part -_-'''

Old 2008-09-21, 13:55   Link #12797
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Its not going to happen. Suzaku will lose and Kallen will chase after Lelouch wanting to "stop" him because if Suzaku won it would destroy any dramatic tension.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 13:57   Link #12798
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

just watched the ep translated
lelouch isnt trying to kill himself to destroy the damocles
he's not trying to destroy it at all
he told shnizel to cancel the self destract and nunnaly has the DMS at this point
holy shit lulu really is the final villan
only unlike shnizel who built his own doom fortress lulu plans to steal one
Old 2008-09-21, 13:59   Link #12799
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Easily assuming that attractive female POW's get raped.
Erf this would be a shame...and the fighter is Suzaku, he didn't pay attention when she was naked beneath him, he will not pay attention when she will be fighting against him with all her will :P

This guy is gay, obviously.

Anyway, anyone thought of...*coughEvangelioncough* with this famous lancer...? -_-

Old 2008-09-21, 14:00   Link #12800
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Then the gaurds that caught C.C. before S1 began certainly enjoyed themselves.
She was held in a container so they probably weren't.

Suzaku gay? Lol you must've missed out on R1.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote