AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-27, 02:55   Link #181
Alchemist007
*Author

I don't think Kakashi will die...though I wonder what Danzo's doing.
Old 2008-10-27, 03:48   Link #182
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Interesting. And that happened despite observing a similar case before, his fight against Kakuzu. And, following with similar comments. Suggesting an instant MS use, just like the time he send away some guy named Deidara's exploding clone. (but I admit, the first case lacks penetration, must be the generation gap)
After Jiraiya died, I consider ANYTHING possible.
Old 2008-10-27, 05:39   Link #183
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
After Jiraiya died, I consider ANYTHING possible.
In that case...Pain's real identity is Kurenai!

Who else thinks Pain is going to do something Darth Vader like and use the Force on the Sumo duo

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 05:42   Link #184
swordfinder
10th Division

its' kind of weird. originally tobi wanted to wait for pain before starting the ceremony to draw out the 8-tails from killerbee. now they are starting without him, which will take forever to complete. if all akatsuki were present, it takes 3 days. and now half of them r dead, so why start without pain?

and if pain successfully get naruto and the 9-tails, that will take another round of ceremony. maybe it's true that pain could not risk having his secret revealed so he is trying to disrupt konoha's investigation. maybe the puppet in the research lab is his true target. he needs to get it back.
swordfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 09:24   Link #185
elusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
The point is: As many others already noted it's really pointless to ask every ninja, just coming around the corner, because he could just go to the higher ups and ask them.
you can't attack higher ups nor can you get info out of them. no high ranked ninja will talk and they'll battle to the death. when jiraiya went to the rain looking for info he captured low level ninja. notice he didn't try to capture konan. kakuzu or hidan were to be captured for info and that failed. it's too risky and mostly futile going after higher ups. even in real life the police and FBI don't get info from mob bosses but their underlings talk. only the weak talk. even that random ninja konan caught gave her life. if she won't talk you think gai, yamato, or tsunade will?

look how long kakashi has delayed him. pein wants to move quickly from one ninja to the next. the longer he stays the greater the chance he'll lose. if he stays stationary in one fight back up arrives. with the hit and run strategy he's harder top chase and corner. He almost lost to Jiraiya and needed all 6 bodies to do it but some of you want him to attack tsunade.

Quote:
So maybe he is following another goal, besides searching for Naruto. A goal, that nobody should realise, like completely wiping out Konoha, to avoid anyone finding out his secret.
first of all, pein can't wipe out konoha. madara told him that. your theory is doomed if that's what it's based on. if he was worried about the secret he wouldn't have sent all 6 bodies.
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 13:24   Link #186
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusive View Post
look how long kakashi has delayed him. pein wants to move quickly from one ninja to the next. the longer he stays the greater the chance he'll lose. if he stays stationary in one fight back up arrives. with the hit and run strategy he's harder top chase and corner. He almost lost to Jiraiya and needed all 6 bodies to do it but some of you want him to attack tsunade.
Actually Pein doesn't need to move quickly from one ninja to the next, he probably figured out that Kakashi would more than likely know Naruto's whereabouts. If he gets a hold of Kakashi, he would be able to find out where Naruto is.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 14:34   Link #187
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Actually Pein doesn't need to move quickly from one ninja to the next, he probably figured out that Kakashi would more than likely know Naruto's whereabouts. If he gets a hold of Kakashi, he would be able to find out where Naruto is.
With some kind of mind-delving jutsu? As someone else said, kakashi or any of the named characters won't talk.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 14:45   Link #188
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
With some kind of mind-delving jutsu? As someone else said, kakashi or any of the named characters won't talk.
Mind reading is great for that exact reason, but I won't be surprised if Pain tried to read Kakashi's mind, the sharingan appears and throws Pain out of Kakashi's mind

Old 2008-10-27, 15:00   Link #189
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Mind reading is great for that exact reason, but I won't be surprised if Pain tried to read Kakashi's mind, the sharingan appears and throws Pain out of Kakashi's mind
Or maybe not? If Obito really isTobi, maybe the Sharingan will fail. Seeing as how theyshare an eye, perhaps something interesting will happen to confirm that theory.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 17:26   Link #190
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Or maybe not? If Obito really isTobi, maybe the Sharingan will fail. Seeing as how theyshare an eye, perhaps something interesting will happen to confirm that theory.
But Obama has nothing to do with this. Pein can always pluck Kakashi's eye out and not have to worry about the Sharingan.
Old 2008-10-27, 17:49   Link #191
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
But Obama has nothing to do with this. Pein can always pluck Kakashi's eye out and not have to worry about the Sharingan.
For some reason I think Kishi is going to give into the Obito fans and have Pain pluck out Kakashi's eye give it to Tobi and say: Here is your other eye

Old 2008-10-27, 18:07   Link #192
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfinder View Post
well that's coz pain is not in his home ground. he did say that if jiraiya knew the secret, he could not have beaten jiraiya.
I've always taken that quote based on the techniques used in the fight.

I assume he claims he would have lost if Jiraiya knew the secret purely on the sound genjutsu he used.

I figure, he not only disabled the summoned bodies, but also since they are joined, disabled the real one aswell without realising it. He stabs the bodies he sees, dispels the jutsu, the real one regains control and decides to end things as quickly as possible by summoning the rest of them.
Old 2008-10-28, 07:03   Link #193
Mirtual

Personally I would fall of my chair laughing if Konoha gets almost destroyed, a lot of characters die, Naruto comes back and then starts to be all like "I AM AN AVENGER NOW!!!".
Then make Sasuke run to Konoha and be all like " OMG, I always loved my village, I have to protect my bonds-things".

That would be great.

The Chapter was nice. Though I would love to see some more serious fighing going on.
Up until now we get one shot pwned X pictures and pointless exchanges of blows. No one uses serious abilities. Pain not going all out. Kakashi no MS.
Of course a good fight needs some time to get started, but I would really like to see Kishi focus on one or a bunch of character and show us a real and progressive developing fight there.
Pain is such a great chance for character developement. Like Tsunade (aka I-protect-MY-village-Hikage) vs Pain (aka I-crush-everyone).

I just fear Kishi is throwing in too many thing into the story and is now getting the "finish it already"-Pressure.
Hopefully the Naruto Storyline does not get too pushed at the end.
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 08:11   Link #194
nine_tailed_kyuubi

open discussion for chapter 423 , seen some spoiler pics plz hope they are fake at the end kakashi is dead :S:S:S:SS:S:
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 10:34   Link #195
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
open discussion for chapter 423 , seen some spoiler pics plz hope they are fake at the end kakashi is dead :S:S:S:SS:S:
If not then it just means that the Kakashi Arc was really short...
Old 2008-10-28, 10:50   Link #196
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

The pic in question for 423

Spoiler for Spoiler Pic:

It doesn't look fake. Fakes almost never have good text in them. But this one does. If it's a fake, it's easily the best one ever. I vote it is real.

The text on the side was translated by a number of sources as saying "The hero(Kakashi) falls" Or "The hero fails" There is nothing about Kakashi dying. Just that his plan probably failed and he gets beat by God Pain. Kakashi dying came from the spoiler pic guy who thought Kakashi either was killed or lost his sharingan eye to Pain.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 11:02   Link #197
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Either way the blood definetly comes from his left side...the Sharingan side.

Perhaps Pain just destroyed his Sharingan...Pain doesnt need the Sharingan since his eye is more powerful. If Kakashi survives....then the new potential Hokage got his ass kicked by 2 fingers of Pain.. this guy's really something else..

What about the father of Chouji and Chouji? I think Kishi might want to get rid of all the dads (veteran) shinobi...i think Shikaku's fight will be most interesting...
Old 2008-10-28, 11:16   Link #198
God of Peace

If Kakashi beats pain, then its as ridiculous as Ichigo beating Aizen, tousen or even ichimaru. Pain has been introduced as this God-like figure with a secret weakness. If he loses or doesnt beat the crap out of kakashi & Co before his secret is known, I think that it will be a big disappointment to say the least.

Rinnegan should own EM sharingan, since it has the most ancient and powerful doujutsu. Why would they go out of their way to point that out if it was'nt?
Unless ofcourse MS i a new doujutsu, which I doubt.

God whispers in our pleasures, but shouts in our pain. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. We cannot learn without pain. Because a man of pleasure is also a man of pains.
God of Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 11:17   Link #199
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Either way the blood definetly comes from his left side...the Sharingan side.

Perhaps Pain just destroyed his Sharingan...Pain doesnt need the Sharingan since his eye is more powerful. If Kakashi survives....then the new potential Hokage got his ass kicked by 2 fingers of Pain.. this guy's really something else..

What about the father of Chouji and Chouji? I think Kishi might want to get rid of all the dads (veteran) shinobi...i think Shikaku's fight will be most interesting...
Maybe he used a special Sharingan ability but since he is not an Uchiha, his eye blew out.
Old 2008-10-28, 14:44   Link #200
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Peace View Post
If Kakashi beats pain, then its as ridiculous as Ichigo beating Aizen, tousen or even ichimaru. Pain has been introduced as this God-like figure with a secret weakness. If he loses or doesnt beat the crap out of kakashi & Co before his secret is known, I think that it will be a big disappointment to say the least.

Rinnegan should own EM sharingan, since it has the most ancient and powerful doujutsu. Why would they go out of their way to point that out if it was'nt?
Unless ofcourse MS i a new doujutsu, which I doubt.
I don't know about the comparison, but in the end, MS and of course especially EMS are both new doujutsu and something like a transcended sharingan.

EMS is said to give birth to a new technique, a technique you can't even use with MS and MS already offers a bunch of new super-powerful so-called "ultimate" techniques.