AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2008-11-05, 18:57   Link #12821
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
...I still need to finish Morrowind (for the PC) (with both expansions), and then I have Oblivion (PC) to play after that...also need to finish Fable: The Lost Chapters (PC again), keep on going through the Heaven's Feel route of F/sn, and then there's Final Fantasy VI Advance, Super Metroid (using SNES emulator), Sword of Mana (GBA), Magical Starsign (DS), and I'm sure there are other games that I have that I started playing but drifted away from...

Oh, I also started playing LoZ: Majora's Mask. Haven't gotten very far into it, but it seems interesting so far.
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 19:25   Link #12822
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Just getting ready for Wrath of the Lich King, ie stocking raw materials to sell at skyhigh prices once the expansion hits, and leveling more characters to 60. And study for tests... Busy busy busy.
Old 2008-11-05, 20:20   Link #12823
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Megex View Post
Oh, I also started playing LoZ: Majora's Mask. Haven't gotten very far into it, but it seems interesting so far.
MM is fucking awesome. Best Zelda game ever.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 21:15   Link #12824
unmoldedtruck

Send a message via AIM to unmoldedtruck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Ahahaha.

You found a patch for it or just going to play it, period?
I'm just going to play it, period. Sometime in the future, since I just got Fallout. Time to go play.

Edit: 5 minutes in and I'm slightly unsatisfied. Why can't I hit on Amata when I'm 10?

Last edited by unmoldedtruck; 2008-11-05 at 22:11.
unmoldedtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 23:43   Link #12825
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
Edit: 5 minutes in and I'm slightly unsatisfied. Why can't I hit on Amata when I'm 10?
Wait, what?
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 23:55   Link #12826
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

What......?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 00:10   Link #12827
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I tried to; and I failed hard. We don't get Paedobear as a Level 1 feat that's why.
Old 2008-11-06, 00:14   Link #12828
unmoldedtruck

What? First thing I thought of when I saw Amata was "She likes me." Then, the overseer confirmed my suspicions. Now, to get out of the vault and make it into DC. Which, incidentally, is where I live right now... Wait... Since I'm playing on a laptop, I could walk everywhere my character walks...
Old 2008-11-06, 01:31   Link #12829
Discreet
The Fascist

Map is also partially accurate to realworld DC, so it's kinda neat.

Also Amata is a little baby. Who is she to tell me off? I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO, YOU SILLY GIRL!

Vol 1 chap 2 part 2, edited. God I had something like three chances to do this, but I kept putting it off. It honestly felt like work until I started actually editing it. After that and some procrastinating, it just flowed.

Still took me a while...

Spoiler:
Discreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 01:39   Link #12830
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Goddamn you guys with your next-gen systems and your money.
Next-gen nothing. I grabbed it from Steam; I have yet to get any of the current generation of consoles, although I'm staring really hard at the XBox 360 prices.

Updating archive post with Discreet's edit, by the way.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 02:12   Link #12831
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

There's a way to get out without killing the Overseer. I VATS the guard that was with him down the moment he raised his baton, sent the Seer fleeing, and Amata was thanking me. I then threatened to hurt Amata bad in her absence to the Overseer, and he handed me his stuff. Profit. ^_^

A friend managed to pick the Overseer's pockets for the stuff, but he then went to kill the Overseer, so dunno if that's the other way to be on Amata's good side.
Old 2008-11-06, 08:45   Link #12832
unmoldedtruck

I snuck up, blew the guard's head off, and the overseer hid in a corner. I picked his pockets while he was staring right at me. That guy's not very observant.
Old 2008-11-06, 12:13   Link #12833
vivify93

Send a message via MSN to vivify93
I guess I'm an uncool kiddie; I'm only playing Mother 3 right now. I'm about to beat it though! I just need to fill everyone's inventory with Beefsteak. Maybe I should get some explosive items for Boney, too...
Old 2008-11-06, 12:38   Link #12834
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Nice edits, Discreet! I don't see anything that needs changing (too bad that your comments can't stay in!).

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 17:06   Link #12835
Discreet
The Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
There's a way to get out without killing the Overseer. I VATS the guard that was with him down the moment he raised his baton, sent the Seer fleeing, and Amata was thanking me. I then threatened to hurt Amata bad in her absence to the Overseer, and he handed me his stuff. Profit. ^_^

A friend managed to pick the Overseer's pockets for the stuff, but he then went to kill the Overseer, so dunno if that's the other way to be on Amata's good side.
You can also lockpick the desk or something to get you the key or hack it to get you out, etc., etc., which I could have very easily done.

However, the Overseer was going mad with power and so were his goons. I had to take every single one of them out. Otherwise the vault would have spiraled out of control into oblivion.

Spoiler:
Discreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 04:01   Link #12836
ShinyaKyoto

Send a message via AIM to ShinyaKyoto Send a message via Yahoo to ShinyaKyoto

A little parody version of "Bouken Desho Desho?!" with lyrics and vocals that Kyonko's VA did in less than five minutes.
ShinyaKyoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 05:41   Link #12837
Jintor

I have no edits to make to Discreet's edits. I approve entirely and wholeheartedly.

Also, I just hacked the computer. I didn't even bother to help Amata. Stupid girl, she deserves what she gets.

Fallout's NPC interactions are fsking horrific.

I finished today, and left unsatisfied. I'm going to go trekking the wastelands instead.

/EDIT If I ever get a chance, I'll find out a proper name for the document, because "Res Gestae Divi Suzumiya" actually means "Deeds of the Divine Suzumiya", not "A proclamation of the divine Suzumiya".
Jintor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-07, 12:02   Link #12838
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Today is the day.

Kyonko's day in Super Best Moe.

Image comment are go. See Imag thread for more detail.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2297

Yes I'm being a little spammy....This kind of oppotunity doesn't happen all that often.
Old 2008-11-08, 04:18   Link #12839
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyaKyoto View Post

A little parody version of "Bouken Desho Desho?!" with lyrics and vocals that Kyonko's VA did in less than five minutes.
... That was pretty amusing...
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 11:47   Link #12840
unmoldedtruck

Woohoo! Kyonko gets 3798 out of 9658 votes, coming in first in her group at 39.3% of the vote. Yes we can!

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan