AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-01-17, 17:17   Link #281
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

forget the current pain (6 bodies corpse), lets see what canthe real pain (nagato) do, this reminds me a bit of the first part of the fight from sasori vs chiyo + sakura up to the point where the 3rd kazekage is destoryed.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 17:23   Link #282
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
forget the current pain (6 bodies corpse), lets see what canthe real pain (nagato) do, this reminds me a bit of the first part of the fight from sasori vs chiyo + sakura up to the point where the 3rd kazekage is destoryed.
It's a theory and nothing more than that but.... i think Nagato can do everything his other bodies can. It's probably more like he divided his powers among the other bodies. Though i am not sure whether his bodies can also preform normal ninjutsu.

Nagato on his own is probably more dangerous. If his chakra levels are sooo high that each body can hold ALOT of chakra and has enough chakra to keep on fighting (Naruto) even after blowing up half of Konoha..then i'd say he is even more of a chakra powerhouse then Kisame.
Old 2009-01-17, 17:55   Link #283
GusGus

Kishimoto now needs to kill Kakashi, it would be really stupid if he is alive after all this drama.

All ninjas should learn sage mode, I mean, even if you are not very smart, you still can become 100 times better in about a week, right?
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 18:02   Link #284
james0246

^First you need a large chakra pool in order to properly balance the influx of nature energy. But, even then, it takes seemingly years of work (for an average and above-average) Shinobi to master the use of Nature energy. Naruto, through the various laws set forth by the Shounen Gods, was able to master an ability that would normally take even a genius years to master, and he was able to go beyond what any previous Sage had done before.

To put it another way, Naruto is a giant "Do Not Try This At Home" sign for Senjutsu. No one else will ever be able to replicate his achievment in Senjutsu, and honestly I doubt any other Senjutsu user will be shown (unless there is a Part III (*crosses fingers*).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 18:20   Link #285
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Part III with another time-skip? That would be cool. This time we'll see everybody being anbu, special jounin, or jounins beside Naruto.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 18:34   Link #286
cheez-it_god
chemo brain

Send a message via AIM to cheez-it_god Send a message via MSN to cheez-it_god Send a message via Yahoo to cheez-it_god
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
No one else will ever be able to replicate his achievment in Senjutsu, and honestly I doubt any other Senjutsu user will be shown (unless there is a Part III (*crosses fingers*).
Never fear, the anime filler team is here!
cheez-it_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 19:00   Link #287
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
(unless there is a Part III (*crosses fingers*).
I'm sure there will be part 3, 4, 5 ,etc.
This manga is a commercial success on the level of dragonball, there's no way that the right owners don't want to capitalize on this as much as they can. But that will be bad as the current fillers are. Just remember DBZ and DBGT. I mean even if there will be PartIII i have a feeling that we don't want to watch it.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 19:13   Link #288
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
Part III with another time-skip? That would be cool. This time we'll see everybody being anbu, special jounin, or jounins beside Naruto.
I think the powerlevels are already too high for another timeskip. Well, maybe all dbz-like charakters will die in the end of Shippuden and the next Naruto Series will tell the tale of Konohamaru.^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
This manga is a commercial success on the level of dragonball, there's no way that the right owners don't want to capitalize on this as much as they can. But that will be bad as the current fillers are. Just remember DBZ and DBGT. I mean even if there will be PartIII i have a feeling that we don't want to watch it.
Right, itīs the same with Yu-Gi-Oh! I loved the first three seasons, especially the Battle City one, but GX was horrible, not to think of the current season...
However, this is not a phenomenom which happens only to anime series. Anything succesful suffers from bad remakes. Movies, games, books...but then every once in a while directors, game designer, mangaka notice that people arenīt satisfied and bring back quality. "The Dark Knight" is a good example, although it isnīt from the same director as the original Bat Man movies.
Old 2009-01-17, 19:25   Link #289
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
the next Naruto Series will tell the tale of Konohamaru.

Actually, I wouldn't mind watching that. As long as he losts his scarf and the boy who is on his team get some napkin or tissue to clean that nose of his.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 20:21   Link #290
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's only a matter of time before Yahiko Pain regenerates to full power and then the fight will change. Probably the 2 bodies knocked out by Naruto will also be regenerated by the Pain now standing behind Yahiko-Pain.
This is empthazied by the dialogue saying 'It will take Deva Realm a while to recover his chakra' then they went into the battle formation they took.

I'm still dumb-struck how Naruto went from complete idiot in Part II to Awesome Genius surpassing Minato and Jiraiya.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 20:28   Link #291
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

... Within a couple of week no less.
It had to happen though, Kishimoto had written himself into a corner by making Naruto's growth way too subpar compared to the rest of the big league.
It was either a 2nd timeskip or a unbelievably fast and strong power-up.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 20:59   Link #292
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
... Within a couple of week no less.
It had to happen though, Kishimoto had written himself into a corner by making Naruto's growth way too subpar compared to the rest of the big league.
It was either a 2nd timeskip or a unbelievably fast and strong power-up.
They could've at least prolonged it with the Pain being incredibly hard to decipher and Pain not attacking for quite some time, even some filler showing other characters on missions wouldn't of been so bad.

Old 2009-01-17, 23:20   Link #293
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
actually if they do a half decent job a an anime-only watvcher would not realize its filler. i did not know the bounto arc from bleach was filler, i als did not catch on with the pre timeskip fillers untill it got too ridiculous and i discovered this forum... and u'll find that a lot of people enjoyed dbz and GT some even begging for AF, so there is hope

there is vast naruto world to explore, have we been to all the countries/villages yet?

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 02:13   Link #294
chuckcsf

A few thoughts after reading through this chapter 10 times.. Naruto's super Rasengan seems under powered since it didn't kill the summons. Also, Gamabunta seem to be weaker than the other 2 huge frogs since the other two's target went poof after their attack while Gamabunta's tagert didn't.

I think this is going to be a one sided fight. Either Peins going to loose all bodies or he will retreat with Yahiko. Peni's gonna to get owned.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 02:31   Link #295
james0246

^The Dog Summon was given a special ability from Pain that allows the summon to split its body apart whenever it is seriously injured (It could also rejoin the split bodies to form one large body that would have multiple heads). Gamabunta, knowing this, captured the Dog Summon, so that it could not get hurt enough to split apart, nor could it interfere in Naruto's fight.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 02:40   Link #296
christinemarie
Crazy One

Similar scenario in DBZ, when Goku defeated Napa without much effort before fighting Vegeta. God Pain is currently regenerating his powers. Vegeta rather God Pain just watching each movement of Naruto probably finding the weakness of his technique before Naruto can even pull off his new jutsu. He is currently analyzing the range of the Sage Mode. God Pain observed how Naruto avoided his chakra absorbed thus landing a blow to the Pain.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 06:38   Link #297
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Well even if Naruto doesnt win, Gai, Neji, Ten Ten are on there way to the village.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 08:06   Link #298
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Well even if Naruto doesnt win, Gai, Neji, Ten Ten are on there way to the village.
I can understand you saying Gai and Neji...but Ten Ten what is she going to do? Throw 10000000 kunais and other weapons that will all miss point blank

Old 2009-01-18, 08:16   Link #299
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I can understand you saying Gai and Neji...but Ten Ten what is she going to do? Throw 10000000 kunais and other weapons that will all miss point blank
Better than what she normally does, nothing ^^
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 08:34   Link #300
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
TBH If pain defeats naruto... it would be hard to fathom gai even scratching pain... he would have to kill himself opening the last gate.. and yet if naruto wasn't enough I fail to see gai coming close.. one more thing about naruto which makes him probably more overpowered than any ninja in the series to date... is the kyuubi at any sign of his vessel coming close to death will take over. This was used to make him catch up to much stronger foes like neji etc.. but now he is naturally stronger on his own, so not only can he outlast you with sage modes unlimited source of chakra, durability,speed strength etc his trump card's potential is somewhat scary.. and if he has to push beyond 4 tails, sage mode might just look like tenten throwing kunai's in comparison.. so unless rinnegan can control bijuu aswell... I dont see pain winning this fight, but he wont lose completely.. I think we will still see a round 2
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote