AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Old 2009-02-01, 04:25   Link #481
ipernorris

LOL episode 5 is going to be awesome... and Layfon will handle all of the bugs by himself, the strongest ones at least. This will leave the SCP (Student Council President) and Nina with two questions:
1) Are we competent for the role we have?
2) Can we be something more than cannon fodder?

ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 04:26   Link #482
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for little about ep5:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-01, 06:35   Link #483
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris
I second this role of theirs.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 07:01   Link #484
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post

pathetic aren't they, and this is supposed to be one of the weaker bugs.
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 07:32   Link #485
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
they re indeed pathetic weakling, lol. and the bugs are not the weaker ones, according to this they re still larvas. that s the weakest form of all
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 07:58   Link #486
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
they re indeed pathetic weakling, lol. and the bugs are not the weaker ones, according to this they re still larvas. that s the weakest form of all
i didn't want to be too harsh on them, and btw
Spoiler for ep5:
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 08:48   Link #487
Eid

Spoil fest in the last pages And i'm waiting for Ayakos 4th EP.. (I wish I was a genius and could learn 3 foreign languages at the same time , meh..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I hate it when they do English in anime series. It sounds horrific. Like you said, its like that don't even try to find actors who can speak English.
Yes, the ending of the 3rd ep was scary, go engrish
Eid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 09:27   Link #488
asrielchase

I just realized they did a small change to the ED in ep4
It's sung by Chrome Shelled feat. Felli Loss

hmm when was the last time I heard Nakahara Mai singing... seems like a long time.
Maybe there'll be versions of Nina or Lilin also.
Old 2009-02-01, 10:32   Link #489
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Wait, can we have a list of who sings the ed since it it is different every time.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 10:47   Link #490
asrielchase

ED of ep1-3 are all sung by Chrome Shelled. Ep4 is the first time that they change it.
Old 2009-02-01, 11:41   Link #491
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Ok after looking at the plate name outside Platoon 17's change room,then from now on i'll use Felli Loss instead of Fairy.

Spoiler for episode 4 of c.s.r:
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 11:45   Link #492
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Mmm are you guys telling me Zuellini is getting destroyed by Larvas?
It seems Layfon will have lots of work to do in the coming weeks...
Oh well at least the female harem seems to be of high quality so he will be able to regain his strength, or will it be drained even more?!?

One thing I've noticed that in Grendan the twelth seat of Heaven Blade hasn't been replaced by someone other and the queen refuses to give the title using excuses... I think this means that:
Spoiler for the novels:
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 12:06   Link #493
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Yeah actually me too thought of the same,it was kinda weird for Layfon to being punished that harsh just because he failed his mission once when he was still a Heaven Blade member.Seeing Layfon's attitude and characteristics,i'm sure he misunderstood the queen's decision to exile him from the city,thinking that the queen didn't need him anymore...although the queen may actually have her own intention of doing that,for the sake of Layfon.

As for the plot differences between anime and novel,i think its same...both anime and novel/manga mentioned about Layfon saying to have an entirely different life from what he was in other city,just that the anime version didn't really mention the whole past of Layfon fully.I guess they rush the whole things in the anime plot,but i'm sure it still followed the original plot of the novel.

But since Layfon now became the student of Zuellni,i wonder how he will return back to his seat on Heaven Blade if ever the queen decided to call him back to Grendan.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 12:28   Link #494
Eid

You guys have any ideas when the Ayakos for the 4th will be coming out? God can see that I can't wait ... Meh..
Old 2009-02-01, 12:40   Link #495
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Yeah actually me too thought of the same,it was kinda weird for Layfon to being punished that harsh just because he failed his mission once when he was still a Heaven Blade member.Seeing Layfon's attitude and characteristics,i'm sure he misunderstood the queen's decision to exile him from the city,thinking that the queen didn't need him anymore...although the queen may actually have her own intention of doing that,for the sake of Layfon.

As for the plot differences between anime and novel,i think its same...both anime and novel/manga mentioned about Layfon saying to have an entirely different life from what he was in other city,just that the anime version didn't really mention the whole past of Layfon fully.I guess they rush the whole things in the anime plot,but i'm sure it still followed the original plot of the novel.

But since Layfon now became the student of Zuellni,i wonder how he will return back to his seat on Heaven Blade if ever the queen decided to call him back to Grendan.

First ^^ where can I read those novels ^^ (im currious) anyway her Majesty took away the sword from Layfon so Layfon could understand that his warrior path ended and that she doesnt need him anymore...so he left to find new path.... hmmm maybe in anime her Majesty's intentions were to let Layfon learn more about life,friends, what is immportant and when he should fight..... like Layfon mentioned he was fighting his whole life and from ep3 we know that layfon mostly fought for money and not for honour....... so maybe her majesty wanted to show to Layfon that fighting only for money wont make him happy (or things like that) so she let him leave and gain some normal life experiance ^^

So for now Layfon felt that he is not needed by her majesty and Glendan city so he left.... but eventualy Layfon must learn that he has to fight not only for himself or Lilin but for other's.... since other people that dont have power must leave in fear of death from monsters... and even if they want to fight they dont have the power to do that.... like Layfon said at the begginig of ep1 his fate is writen in stone that he or her majesty cant change.... so Layfon has to leave in warrior path the same protect other peoples lives

Well looking at ep3 her majesty doesnt want to place that 12th seat for other person.... its like she is keeping this seat for Layfon to return.... and well other question is why her majsety wanted to learn normal girl life.... maybe she wanted to see how it is and what Layfon might witness as normal boy in other city..... like we heared from that fake-queen her majesty is getting bored by that normal life girl style..... so maybe this showes that eventually Layfon will get bored by it and his warrior path will call him again ^^

Maybe I'm thinking too much but I'm trying to understand what is her majesty's reason to banish Layfon ^^ im doing it only from those few anime episodes XD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 12:49   Link #496
Eid

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Maybe I'm thinking too much but I'm trying to understand what is her majesty's reason to banish Layfon ^^ im doing it only from those few anime episodes XD
Umm the queen banished him? I fought he left on his own Gotta re-watch EP3...

BTW, the queen's eyes sure look creepy
Old 2009-02-01, 13:09   Link #497
TrueKnight

So I couldn't hold myself back and finally watch ep 4 raw. By no means I'm fluent in japanese but could understand some of the dialogue. So many Felli maid goodness and some Fon-fon x Felli moments, and wtf Mifi, Naki and Mei tentacle rape lol wtf? but what I like the most,

Spoiler:

Well at least we get to see Felli and the Military captain kicking bugs asses, although seems almost pretty pathetic compared to Fon-fon's combat-prowess lol.

Oh btw, crappy engrish at the start made me laugh so hard. It's not an abomination, but absolute comedy.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 13:16   Link #498
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Spoiler:

" l caaan see thaat" ....l lol'ed.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 13:24   Link #499
zibi88

Yeah normaly english is not my native language ^^ but hearing "that" english at begining was like stabing needles into ears with each word XD I hope that the DVD release will contain japanese text XD

Spoiler for ep4:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 13:40   Link #500
jennkei
Screenshot Fiend

Considering ep 4 (which I'd just watched/screenshotted ^^) was shown just about 24h ago, I'd say be patient..-wry-

I was surprised about the Engrish, though. Still not seeing an explanation, and not sure they'll be touching on it the next ep, either. I think they mean it as a teaser but..sigh. XD
jennkei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen