AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 09 Rating
Perfect 10 15 20.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 35.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 28.38%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 9.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 5.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.35%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-07, 16:59   Link #21
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalicious View Post
lol. I told you that the previews were often misleading. Good ep.

Spoiler for ep9:
bwahaha, awesome stuff, must watch raw
Old 2009-03-07, 17:01   Link #22
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Lol dude it's supposed to be ep 9 spoiler and not 8, :P
Woops, sorry, lol.
Old 2009-03-07, 17:01   Link #23
TrueKnight

Well if I need to be frank and Felli fanboyism aside, any Leerin fans will be happy with this ep.
Old 2009-03-07, 17:11   Link #24
ani_d

Good good episode

Spoiler for 9:
Old 2009-03-07, 17:20   Link #25
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for Episode 9 of C.S.R:
Old 2009-03-07, 17:31   Link #26
boss
I am boss

Ah Nina, if i was a slimy eel i'd slither all over you.

ahem!

Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-07, 17:36   Link #27
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

romantic scene? where? after the kick? the punch?
clearly the feelings here are one sided...last time l checked both parties need to be interested.
lulz, romantic scene my ass.
Old 2009-03-07, 17:48   Link #28
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
I have to laugh at all the people defending Nina. She's a self-centered bitch who has absolutely NO clue or understanding about Layfon or the life he's had. She has a right to be mad at him? She's the one who dragged him into her Platoon when he wanted NOTHING to do with fighting.

Until she has experienced the hardships and betrayals that he has, she needs to just STFU, listen, and learn.

Oh and I can so ship Felli x Fon-Fon.
Old 2009-03-07, 17:48   Link #29
ThoHell

The Queen is a super perverted lesbian beast that doesn't stop blowing my mind.

Over all good episode but Gorneo and Nina were very annoying this episode.

Spoiler for 9:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I have to laugh at all the people defending Nina. She's a self-centered bitch who has absolutely NO clue or understanding about Layfon or the life he's had. She has a right to be mad at him? She's the one who dragged him into her Platoon when he wanted NOTHING to do with fighting.

Until she has experienced the hardships and betrayals that he has, she needs to just STFU, listen, and learn.

Oh and I can so ship Felli x Fon-Fon.
You are sooo right. The person who in actuality should be angry and doing something beating is Fon-fon. Real people don't just take what he has been receiving (referring to what everyone at the academy has been throwing on him) and going on all happy like that, his character has very well control over his emotions. How many people do you know that would just take it and not blow up? I did like Nina, but she can go jump off a cliff for all I care, actually I wish they threw off most of the damn cast! Seriously people, here's a cookie so now get over it and stop being so dramatic.

Last edited by ThoHell; 2009-03-07 at 17:59.
Old 2009-03-07, 18:14   Link #30
zibi88

Yeah Nina is kinda annoying now.... she forcefully wants to dig in peoples pasts for her own fun then she complains aobut how wrong Layfon did.....blabla....

Seriously this is wrong.... Layfon wanted to start a new life.... she dragged him.....wanted to use his power to gain popularity that squad17 is strong.... than she is bitich about his power that is casting a shadow on her own skills (and he gains the fame...) and now she digs in past that Layfon wanted to put behind and start anew......

On Layfon's place I would ignore her and for her bitching thrown that squad17 badge and say goodbye while haveing her deep in ass.....

Layfon doesnt want to talk about his past yet she has to dig and dig to pull the informations out becouse she wants it......and after that she blames him everything blabla....

Seriously Layfon was killing monsters and was fighting in sight of death on young age.... while Nina was chaseing stupid fairies.........with no worries about food,home and stuff...... and she has the rights to bitch about Layfon who had way harder life than her.... (hope that next time he will leavee Nina to be eaten by a weak baby larva.... she couldnt even defeat 1bug so who gave her rights to yell at Layfons past mistake, god everyone makes mistakes... no one is perfect so why Layfon couldnt have his mistakes too.......)

The only people that understand Layfon are Leerin and maybe little Feli (hmm maybe other HB doesnt have any grudge against Layfon maybe they know what he has done that)..... Nina is self-centered with no real-life experiance.....she thinks she eated brain of whole world and what she says is the LAW of TRUTH and RIGHTS....and everything out of that book is bad and unforgiving

I wonder what would she do if someone blackmailed her like If you wont give up the match we will kill that city fairy Zerenii..... the same he pride as fighter doesnt want to give up (sine she would lose honour) so its a mental trap and you have to sacrafiec sometihng...
Old 2009-03-07, 18:21   Link #31
Archmagination2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Good good episode

Spoiler for 9:
WTF!! Straightening Layfon out? There is NOTHING to straighten out!!
Old 2009-03-07, 18:22   Link #32
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Spoiler for 9:
QFT, the hate is starting to get to the point where if Layfon revealed he was a child rapist in the past and Nina took offense people here would still whine about that
Old 2009-03-07, 18:33   Link #33
Fevvers
a regular van veen

Quote:
Good good episode

Spoiler for 9:
Exactly. Although I would also point out that Nina's self-righteousness (nothing malicious of nature I feel), not just her sense of responsibility for the team, is making her lash out like that. Not that that's a bad thing, character development-wise, especially since that specific flaw of hers has been treated as such by Layfon and Sharnid.

Funny though by way of some people acting here, you'd think Nina ate their babies or something.
Old 2009-03-07, 18:37   Link #34
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafka View Post
Funny though by way of some people acting here, you'd think Nina ate their babies or something.
Just wait until Nina gets to your babies, you'll be singing a different tune
Old 2009-03-07, 18:38   Link #35
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Yeah Nina is kinda annoying now.... she forcefully wants to dig in peoples pasts for her own fun then she complains aobut how wrong Layfon did.....blabla....
Well first she didn't dig into his past. Gorneo let her know. She couldn't just ignore this information once brought forward.

Quote:
Seriously this is wrong.... Layfon wanted to start a new life.... she dragged him.....wanted to use his power to gain popularity that squad17 is strong.... than she is bitich about his power that is casting a shadow on her own skills (and he gains the fame...) and now she digs in past that Layfon wanted to put behind and start anew......
Well she didn't actually drag him into. The student president did. She just asked that he hand him over to her platoon. Also I believe it more that Layfon was running away from his old life instead of trying to find a new one. I don't think she ever bitch about his power casting a shadow. First she was upset that he hid it, then she was a bit jealous once she realized how truly powerful he was. These were all normal you'd expect of someone in her position and like I said she never dug into his past.

Quote:
Layfon doesnt want to talk about his past yet she has to dig and dig to pull the informations out becouse she wants it......and after that she blames him everything blabla....
She talks with him... I think that a healthy thing. She wants to try to find out the truth. I think avoiding the question and it building up animosity between them would be worse.

Quote:
Seriously Layfon was killing monsters and was fighting in sight of death on young age.... while Nina was chaseing stupid fairies.........with no worries about food,home and stuff...... and she has the rights to bitch about Layfon who had way harder life than her.... (hope that next time he will leavee Nina to be eaten by a weak baby larva.... she couldnt even defeat 1bug so who gave her rights to yell at Layfons past mistake, god everyone makes mistakes... no one is perfect so why Layfon couldnt have his mistakes too.......)
Nina isn't perfect either though you seem to be harder on her imperfections than Layfon.

I hope this forum doesn't turn into a unnecessary bashing one like certain ones on Animesuki I avoid.
Old 2009-03-07, 18:40   Link #36
Enternal

The Nina hate here is ridiculous. Yes, she's an annoying self-righteousness person but that's great for character development. By having her there and Layfon, they could understand each other more. As you can see since the beginning of the series, she started to understand and accepted Layfon more. She even got over her inferior complex. It shows that she is growing as a character and even Layfon can see that. That might be a reason why he also looks up to her as she may be stubborn but she still can think and thus she grows.

All the hate here shows that you guys still have treated her the same way she was from the beginning. You got to also see how she grows as a character. As the story goes on, she will continue to grow and understand how Layfon is and why he is that way and she will become more accepting like how she accepts he is stronger than her and how she started to think what she could do to help the team when they were facing the dragon beast.

Open up your mind and heart and see how she progresses than just thinking of how she is at the very beginning. Also, she did not drag Layfon into her platoon. The principal did and then she played along because she did not want him to get exiled so she thought the only way to prevent that is to have him in her platoon. Rewatch the 1st episode and you see that she was like "Why did you not tell me sooner!" to Harley when he said that Layfon probably will get kicked out of the regios but she did not know that the principal knows who Layfon is and won't kick him out anytime soon. Also, her wanting to talk to Layfon is an excellent way of solving issues as she wants to talk and listen and learn about her comrades. She is someone who is willing to face the problems that they have with each other right away rather than run away.

Anyway, Felli wants to know about Leerin and is blushing? Hmmm... jealous? That's awesome.
Old 2009-03-07, 18:46   Link #37
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

funny how the mind of some people work

nina gets angry at layfon therefore she is a bitch
abusive useless loli continues on hitting layfon when she becomes a bit mad at him and people go like it's all "KAWAI DESU"
double standards FTL...
Old 2009-03-07, 18:46   Link #38
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
The Principle didn't drag Layfon into Platoon 17. She did. And when Layfon tried to tell her he didn't want to be in there, she disregarded his opinion. She forced that particular situation on him from the get-go.

She didn't bring him into Platoon 17 for his own interests, she did it for hers. There's a big difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
funny how the mind of some people work

nina gets angry at layfon therefore she is a bitch
abusive useless loli continues on hitting layfon when she becomes a bit mad at him and it's all "KAWAI DESU"
double standards FTL...
I'm in it for the blushing. From a character standpoint, I think Leerin is the best matched for Layfon.
Old 2009-03-07, 18:53   Link #39
Slick_rick

Quote:
The Principle didn't drag Layfon into Platoon 17. She did. And when Layfon tried to tell her he didn't want to be in there, she disregarded his opinion. She forced that particular situation on him from the get-go.

She didn't bring him into Platoon 17 for his own interests, she did it for hers. There's a big difference.

I'm in it for the blushing. From a character standpoint, I think Leerin is the best matched for Layfon.
She offered to take him into the Platoon to student council president. He was the one who transferred Layfon to the military arts division. He was going to a platoon no matter what. Also Layfon didn't express that he didn't want to do it to her until the next day. And then he only tried to get out of it by saying he had a night time job so he doubted if he could do it.

Also of course it was for her own interest mostly. She wanted to keep her platoon alive. How heartless of her...
Old 2009-03-07, 18:55   Link #40
Enternal

Quote:

I recommend that you should rewatch the first episode. Why did she dragged him into her platoon? She has two reasons. One was to save Layfon from getting kicked out of Regios because she thought he was going to get kicked out of Regios by the principle due to what Harley said. Two, she needed someone else in her platoon to fill up the gaps. Yes, she did it for her interests but it was secondary to saving Layfon who saved a student and also stopped a fight and it would not be nice to kicked him out of Regios because he was a general student. Like slick_rick said, he was going to go into a platoon either way since the principle already knows who he is and plans on using him.

Anyway, Leerin Leerin! So happy to see more of her. I'm definitely for Leerin X Layfon. Now I better hide from TrueKnight and a couple others. *runs
Closed Thread