AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2009-06-10, 09:20   Link #9241
Arkham
Stoned Assasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGuyKai View Post
Seriously.

Clare kiss ME with those lips
Arkham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 09:45   Link #9242
Xcmreo
Banned

the lower lip is a bit too large
Xcmreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 11:37   Link #9243
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Spoiler for Scarring for life:

See? It's like I told you Hell....nightmares

Kraga.....that picture is.......uhhhh......

"Unexpected" might be the word I'm looking for
Shiek927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 12:06   Link #9244
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Spoiler for Scarring for life:

See? It's like I told you Hell....nightmares

Kraga.....that picture is.......uhhhh......

"Unexpected" might be the word I'm looking for
I've seen that cover before, but I haven't seen the back cover. Actually I'm not scared of muscular women at all like the rest of you guys are. It's just something different to me.
hell88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 12:29   Link #9245
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
I've seen that cover before, but I haven't seen the back cover. Actually I'm not scared of muscular women at all like the rest of you guys are. It's just something different to me.
Muscular woman?

No, my friend, that's a man

You see, this is what I'm talking about

This.......this just scares me

*sign....Poor Undine, I keep picking on you
Old 2009-06-10, 12:37   Link #9246
Namida no Musume

Tbh, I'm finding that pic of Clare much more disturbing Just think of trying to run with that o.O

Spoiler for some pics that are hopefully not reposts:
Namida no Musume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 12:44   Link #9247
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraga View Post
Can you imagine if Claire had to run around and fight looking like that? Of course, there are other claymores who come close in physique. Teresa and Renee come to mind, though they are built with more shoulder muscle than Claire is in that picture. Her actual physique is what I'd expect of a hard-core warrior who exercises all the time.

It makes me wonder, when in battle, what exactly did Teresa or Renee have that prevented them from being seriously distracted and hindered by their own physique? Do they make claymore "warrior bras"? Judging by the lack of one on Deneve, I'd say no! Of course, their outfits could function as "restraints", but I'm amazed it wouldn't bother someone like Teresa/Renee if they have nothing else to make battle more, shall we say, "less awkward and more comfortable".

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
revan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 12:48   Link #9248
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
@Shiek927: You know we can go on and on and on with this conversation, but I'm going to end it with this.(hopefully) As long as she doesn't have what a man is supposed to have I don't care.
hell88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 12:55   Link #9249
Namida no Musume

I guess Yagi just didn't think about it. Like the long hair... I'd think that would be kind of impractical, too, in a fight, getting caught on things, falling into your eyes, not to mention an opponent grabbing at it. And there's not one Claymore, apart from Jean, who looks less-than-perfectly groomed in any situation.
Namida no Musume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 12:58   Link #9250
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Can you imagine if Claire had to run around and fight looking like that? Of course, there are other claymores who come close in physique. Teresa and Renee come to mind, though they are built with more shoulder muscle than Claire is in that picture. Her actual physique is what I'd expect of a hard-core warrior who exercises all the time.

It makes me wonder, when in battle, what exactly did Teresa or Renee have that prevented them from being seriously distracted and hindered by their own physique? Do they make claymore "warrior bras"? Judging by the lack of one on Deneve, I'd say no! Of course, their outfits could function as "restraints", but I'm amazed it wouldn't bother someone like Teresa/Renee if they have nothing else to make battle more, shall we say, "less awkward and more comfortable".
Interesting topic choice Reven5

The big difference between Teresa, Renee and that Claire is that Teresa and Renee's physique don't look like balloons. Bras don't exist - In fact, other then the Claymore outfit, warriors are naked underneath. That's why when they sleep, all they do is take off the armor-pieces, and keep the white survival suit on as pajamas(which I doubt is very comfortable), they don't have anything else on. That's why, to scare the Bandits, all Teresa did was rip her suit, she didn't take off anything additional, they're completely nude underneath.

Claire's physique in that picture is purposely exaggerated and unreal(to look like typical overblown anime girls), at least naturally. Although Teresa and Renee are bigger then most women in Claymore, their not at the point that they're bouncing up and down all the time, I think we would have gotten some indication if it were. Yagi purposely(and thankfully) made the warriors as realistic as possible, so I don't think they have that problem. Considering the various things they do to them, it's possible the MiB's reduce their sizes as well to make sure it won't interfere with battle.
Old 2009-06-10, 13:00   Link #9251
camilla
WantsToSeeHerSmileAgain

An oldie, I suppose.

Spoiler for size:

Artist name: shisleya

Edit:
The image isn't showing. Well, the address is the following:
http://www.imagestime.com/show.php/3...Denev.jpg.html
camilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 13:04   Link #9252
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilla View Post
An oldie, I suppose.

Spoiler for size:

Artist name: shisleya

Edit:
The image isn't showing. Well, the address is the following:
http://www.imagestime.com/show.php/3...Denev.jpg.html
Heh, Namida just posted that just a few minutes ago

Your's is bigger though.

As for your pictures Namida, aside from that last one(Luciella), I've never actually seen them before!
Old 2009-06-10, 13:08   Link #9253
camilla
WantsToSeeHerSmileAgain

Gee, today I'm retarded. It's been a while I was trying to post something and what do I choose? Something already posted. I'll go find a new one. Excuse me.
Old 2009-06-10, 13:21   Link #9254
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilla View Post
Gee, today I'm retarded. It's been a while I was trying to post something and what do I choose? Something already posted. I'll go find a new one. Excuse me.
Hey hey, relax, I'm just poking fun. It was just funny how you finally decided to post a pic and you post one that was on less then an hour ago, dumb luck
Old 2009-06-10, 15:17   Link #9255
camilla
WantsToSeeHerSmileAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Hey hey, relax, I'm just poking fun. It was just funny how you finally decided to post a pic and you post one that was on less then an hour ago, dumb luck
To think I even put some effort into it. I wasn't able to post it 'cause both my photobucket account and imageshack didn't want to load.

Ok, these weren't present in the last 15 pages or so.

http://www.imagestime.com/index.php?...n=db9c457a1520
Artist name XPLague

http://www.imagestime.com/index.php?...n=c37b9e08e4e4

http://www.imagestime.com/index.php?...n=9a30dc84f970
Artist name shisleya

Excuse me again. Believe me, it wasn't intentional. I know who to blame, though: Raffaella and all her body thingie speech .
Old 2009-06-10, 15:24   Link #9256
Ryuken
Claymore #01

That's a nice Clare pic.
Ryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 15:33   Link #9257
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraga View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Clare kiss ME with those lips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
That's a nice Clare pic.
Uh yeah, which one though? Or were you referring to Cammila's work?

If you're asking me, the milk-udder Claire seems a tad unrealistic. Just imagine having to fight with those. The imitation of Yagi's cover for Claymore chapter 92 on the other hand I have nothing but compliments for.

The comment earlier you posted on how Claymores only wear one set of clothes got me thinking...they must really smell bad!

Think about it, they can't even wash away the stink of yoma from themselves, because they're part yoma. If this weren't the medieval era, everyone would be holding their noses at claymores. I mean, as if blood smell weren't bad enough, they're exercising in their uniforms without bathing regularly and smell worse than humans anyways.

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
Old 2009-06-10, 15:35   Link #9258
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGuyKai View Post
Seriously.

Whoops, I meant to add this one instead of Arkham's quote.

Old 2009-06-10, 15:45   Link #9259
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
The comment earlier you posted on how Claymores only wear one set of clothes got me thinking...they must really smell bad!

Think about it, they can't even wash away the stink of yoma from themselves, because they're part yoma. If this weren't the medieval era, everyone would be holding their noses at claymores. I mean, as if blood smell weren't bad enough, they're exercising in their uniforms without bathing regularly and smell worse than humans anyways.
Well, we know they wash themselves when they can, in any lakes they can find, which also hopefully is drinkable(as with young Claire). Foodstuffs are a bodily requirement for humans(and Claymores), but not water for either, believe it or not(despite how helpful it is for nutrition, physical self and bodily health, especially in today's day in modern wealthy countries like America where nutrition and health is so important), so they probably don't think about it as much. What I meant to say is, I always assumed the handler(Rubel in Claire's case) the handler gives them fresh uniforms whenever they assign new missions, in the case they were ripped up. The uniform is the only thing Claymore's ever wear, but it's not like they wear the same exact one forever, their's no way they could.

Water is not an easy commodity in this kind of era, so it's probable that everyone stinks(unless they live near a constant water source, such as Sister Galatea and the bathes at Rabona), and they simply don't notice it. When you're near an awful smell and spend enough time around it, you eventually don't smell it anymore. It's the only way some dirty jobs(like the Discovery Channel show ) can get done.

When it comes to bad breath, I assumed the enhanced healing of a claymore(whether offensive or defensive) takes care of internal problems as well as outside(which is why they're never sick despite walking around for days in terrible conditions). Plague and oral problems most likely don't exist for them. The same for excretion - as far as we know, they don't do it. They probably eliminate waste products a different, and better way then humans.

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-06-10 at 16:09.
Old 2009-06-10, 19:24   Link #9260
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Just because I'm feeling very Clare Raki at the moment.
I think there's some sexula content on one of those.
And some Miria Raki too.

Spoiler for pics:

Tags
images