AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-29, 13:08   Link #221
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

I'm not going to touch on racial, political or national stereotypes as there's enough of them already. >.>

I'm not quite sure many of you understand the situation with groping in Japan. In North America, groping someone usually constitutes a pinch or slap on the bottom. This is not the case everywhere else in the world. Many of you are saying it's a complement to the victim or that they deserved it. Those of you that are saying those things seriously need to be dragged out into the street and beaten. Many of the victims of these 'groping' have done nothing to deserve such treatment, they don't entice the gropers, they don't go out looking to be groped and what's being done to them is far from a simple groping. In Japan, as it was explained to me when I was there, what these people suffer through is usually more akin to molestation than groping. It goes far beyond a simple pinch to the bottom and usually leaves the victim emotionally scarred.
Old 2004-06-29, 13:26   Link #222
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonz20
we need more girls like you... the world would be a much less frustrating place to live in. lol
and we need less guys like you that encourage things likes this. Thats why guys have Rosie and her 5 friends to keep them company/or should I say less frustrated.

joking
Old 2004-06-29, 13:53   Link #223
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Some post show that man are only stupid-sick-pervert and they make pretty lame excuse for groping. I wish you all burn in hell. Because of people like this the world will never be a good place to live.
Old 2004-06-29, 15:23   Link #224
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_of_Hell
I want to go to Japan but maybe next year.

On how I would act, I wouldn't do a single thing. It would feel good but would be much better if I were wearing some stockings with a cute bow on the top and a hiked up ruffled mini skirt, with panties optional. I did get groped at work today becuz there is a guy there that I let touch me up whenever he likes.
...I sincerely doubt you would think that way again when you become a victim of chikan in our overcrowded trains...
Old 2004-06-29, 15:33   Link #225
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo
Some post show that man are only stupid-sick-pervert and they make pretty lame excuse for groping. I wish you all burn in hell. Because of people like this the world will never be a good place to live.
Again, those people DO NOT speak for all men:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=108
Old 2004-06-29, 15:52   Link #226
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
Again, those people DO NOT speak for all men:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=108
Maybe you're right, but men are always willing to do something perverted. there are just some of them who will not do it for reasons like their education or the fear of having a bad reputation. But it just makes me sick to ear comments like "girls wants to be gropped", if they say that they surely think that they want to be raped too...
Old 2004-06-29, 18:09   Link #227
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Oh definitely, I'm very willing right now. I was just about to go out with all my willing friends and assault the morally superior gender, free of recrimination from any male authority figures in the vicinity who would, more than likely, join in, because all men are considerably deficient when it comes to demonstrating the basic tenets of humanity.

SCC
Old 2004-06-29, 19:57   Link #228
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Well said.
Is it the girl from the tv in "The Ring" that is on your avatar?
Old 2004-06-29, 20:31   Link #229
NinjaServ

*attempts to grope all the girls in this thread*

DAMN...it would help if i had hands...
Old 2004-06-29, 20:46   Link #230
wnkryo
HainShodan

Here is something that happened to me recently that has to do with the contraversy of racial intisement/gropement:

I goto a party with my friends and we chillin and dancing. I see some girls in the party looking my way and giving the hint they want to dance with me. But the thing is, the girls are different races. 2 are white girls, 1 is black, and 3, I think were spanish. So 5 minutes later I am chilling and dancing with one of the white girls, and at the end of the day I probably only chilled/danced with girls my race or close to it. Now I'm not racist nor do I do any thing intentionaly racist, but it's just the way things turned out. At the end of the day, I didn't think twice about if I was being "picky" or not. Infact, it wasn't untill I read some of the posts in this thread that I realized what I did was probably wrong. Maby thats how things just flow?

Oh, and this has alot to do with groping because there was plenty of it at the party
Old 2004-06-29, 20:56   Link #231
NinjaServ

some ppl like blonde girls, some ppl like black girls, some ppl just like white girls, some ppl ONLY like asians (wierdos....unless they ARE asian). It's not racism, it's a CHOICE. If you were racist you would not talk to them and treat them like shit, which I assume you didn't do.
Old 2004-06-29, 22:27   Link #232
tanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-lytely
But then.... who would make all the anime?
Probably CLAMP.
Old 2004-06-29, 22:45   Link #233
NinjaServ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go-lytely
But then.... who would make all the anime?
Disney of Japan....DEAR GOD HELP US ALL!!!
Old 2004-06-30, 01:30   Link #234
Princess_of_Hell
Being Felt Up My Skirt

Send a message via AIM to Princess_of_Hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
...I sincerely doubt you would think that way again when you become a victim of chikan in our overcrowded trains...
I do get felt up by that guy at work but it's becuz I let him do it. I don't mind it at all if someone feels me up and is a reason why I don't actually wear any panties, and always a nice pretty, and sometimes sexy dress or skirt everyday. Is lifting one's skirt or dress and then touching groping?
Old 2004-06-30, 03:05   Link #235
raikage
日本語を食べません!

damn, girl....I can't believe you just said that...

But of course the key difference is that you said you let the guy at work do it.

If it were some random old fat ugly dude with slimy hands I'm sure you'd be saying something quite different...
Old 2004-06-30, 04:04   Link #236
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

This thread just owned 8 units worth of diversity and cultural understanding courses.........
I have now become a better and more enlightened person
thank you all
Old 2004-06-30, 14:22   Link #237
Termina
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Termina
Women are not people, they're objects created by the lord Jesus Christ for our (and by our I mean men) entertainment.
Old 2004-06-30, 14:26   Link #238
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Termina
Women are not people, they're objects created by the lord Jesus Christ for our (and by our I mean men) entertainment.
Doesn't your religion say that a woman sprung out from a man's rib before the son of your religion's higher-being was born?

って言うか中房相手にマジレスするな・・・ってか

Last edited by kj1980; 2004-06-30 at 14:57.
Old 2004-06-30, 14:38   Link #239
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Termina
Someone doesn't know anything about Biology. Women are the strong gender in realirt, in fact men aren't even needed to procreate the human race, women alone will do.
Besides it seems to me someone hasn't been very succesfull with women and has to let of steam ....
Old 2004-06-30, 14:48   Link #240
Termina
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Termina
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Doesn't your religion say that a woman sprung out from a man's rib before the son of your religion's higher-being was born?
Jesus Christ is God.

Though Christ did not come down before woman was created, He has always existed.

7thMethuselah:

How are women the stronger gender? I'd prefer to belive the Bible than science which can be twisted to any point of view.

How are men not needed? Lesbians burn in hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Besides it seems to me someone hasn't been very succesfull with women and has to let of steam ....
I find this hurtful. I am not an angry or bitter person. Just telling the truth as I see it.
Closed Thread