AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-09-02, 20:13   Link #1241
ShadowCell

I don't suppose the track that plays:

-in R1, episode 2, when Lelouch saves Kallen and gives the terrorists a bunch of stolen Sutherlands, and
-in R2, episode 2, when Lelouch is ordering the Black Knights around and chewing up Calares' troops,

has a name or has been released?
ShadowCell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 20:21   Link #1242
ImmortalFire

No, unfortuantely not.

That I know of anyway
ImmortalFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 16:31   Link #1243
CaptainAbortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAbortion View Post
hi,

anyone know the name of the song that plays at R2 episode 13?its just at the beginning,when C.C explains the situation of the code geass world,the one other place i remember that song was used was in the first series when Lulu and C.C were in some cave.
so,any news on that track?ive got another one for u guys,at CG r2 episode 3,at the start when rolo receives a call from lelouch,what is that track?is it released??also in the same episode at 9:50 when lelouch is looking at some picture albums a track that i cant identify is played,id really appreciate some help here,or atleast some feedback.
CaptainAbortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 03:42   Link #1244
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAbortion View Post
so,any news on that track?ive got another one for u guys,at CG r2 episode 3,at the start when rolo receives a call from lelouch,what is that track?is it released??also in the same episode at 9:50 when lelouch is looking at some picture albums a track that i cant identify is played,id really appreciate some help here,or atleast some feedback.
if they aren't on the soundtrack then you can assume they have not been released and won't be released anymore in the future
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 16:43   Link #1245
CaptainAbortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
if they aren't on the soundtrack then you can assume they have not been released and won't be released anymore in the future
........Shit -_-
Old 2009-09-08, 18:52   Link #1246
ImmortalFire

I looked for them on the track and I couldnt seem to find em. Sorry man
Old 2009-09-08, 20:07   Link #1247
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtint View Post
Any word on this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Not any. Sorry. ^^;
Sry. Here's the deal. I moved into college dorm now, and I left all my music at home. So I can't get it until a break maybe Thanksgiving I dont' know if I'm going to fly home then. But Christmas for sure. I know I've been putting this off for almost a year now and I apologize sincerely.
Old 2009-09-09, 17:41   Link #1248
Xander

Quote:
That's usually the case, but there have been exceptions. Sometimes unreleased tracks will be included in new collections long after the official soundtrack has been released. I wouldn't raise my hopes, mind you, it's just a possibility. Code Geass is popular enough so it would at least make commercial sense, but only time will tell.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-11, 09:22   Link #1249
CaptainAbortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
That's usually the case, but there have been exceptions. Sometimes unreleased tracks will be included in new collections long after the official soundtrack has been released. I wouldn't raise my hopes, mind you, it's just a possibility. Code Geass is popular enough so it would at least make commercial sense, but only time will tell.
well i guess the only thing i can do then is wait and hope for the best,thanks for the feedback anyway
Old 2009-09-12, 00:05   Link #1250
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

I love the opening songs FLOW did for CG. They fit so well with the storyline.
FerrisWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 00:40   Link #1251
ImmortalFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisWheel View Post
Yeah I agree. Which were your favorites?
My favorite was the 1st opening from R2.
Old 2009-09-12, 01:27   Link #1252
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, FLOW is an awesome band and they definitely had the best two opening songs in Code Geass (the other two were bleh, IMO) The first opening will always be my favorite.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 11:58   Link #1253
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Didn't really dig the other intro by FLOW that much. I liked the first one better.
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 13:27   Link #1254
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

I actually like them both miles more than the other 2,although COLORS was my absoloute favorite opening to an anime,perhaps ever.
For the second Opening it took me a minute to get used to it,,especially since COLORS fit the whole story with a single song and the melody was really nice. The third one I completely would skip over becasue it was just flat out annoying to me.
FerrisWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 00:20   Link #1255
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Totally agree.

World End is easily one of the top five anime songs of all time to me.

COLORS from the first CG is still playing on my iPOD.

And I have to say, the OP/ED done by Orange Range was also exceptional.

Shiawase Neiro was just awesome.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 23:55   Link #1256
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Quote:
I actually like them both miles more than the other 2,although COLORS was my absoloute favorite opening to an anime,perhaps ever.
For the second Opening it took me a minute to get used to it,,especially since COLORS fit the whole story with a single song and the melody was really nice. The third one I completely would skip over becasue it was just flat out annoying to me.
The third one wasn't too bad. :/
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 16:44   Link #1257
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
true there have been exceptions, however I don't think anything will be released any time soon
There is Geass news coming up but most likely it will be Sunrise's milking OVA series they are probably planning (rerun with the crap cut out anyone?) and those do not have an extra soundtrack
A Best Of CD has already been released as well so yes the chance is very high that we will not see that music released
This seems to happen a lot nowadays uugh.. been waiting for some songs for almost 2 years now.. the series finally gets a continuation but a different composer... so still it is uncertain if those songs will hit the spot light (<- Darker than Black 2 in this case)
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 08:17   Link #1258
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
true there have been exceptions, however I don't think anything will be released any time soon
There is Geass news coming up but most likely it will be Sunrise's milking OVA series they are probably planning (rerun with the crap cut out anyone?) and those do not have an extra soundtrack
A Best Of CD has already been released as well so yes the chance is very high that we will not see that music released
This seems to happen a lot nowadays uugh.. been waiting for some songs for almost 2 years now.. the series finally gets a continuation but a different composer... so still it is uncertain if those songs will hit the spot light (<- Darker than Black 2 in this case)
Code Geass is pretty much over. I don't think that they could add in any more songs to the series.

Prolly only character songs will be released... If ever.

Old 2009-09-17, 20:13   Link #1259
ImmortalFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Code Geass is pretty much over. I don't think that they could add in any more songs to the series.

Prolly only character songs will be released... If ever.
There is still a possibility for an OVA. Maybe an R2 remake. The show was very popular, I think Sunrise would want to get the most out of it.

So if they do happen to do that, I think we have a possibility for more songs.

One song I'd like to see released is the one that played right after Lelouch commanded Euphie to slaughter the japanese. While she was running down the hall. It wasnt the only time it played but it's the time I remember it most from.
Old 2009-09-17, 23:32   Link #1260
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalFire View Post
There is still a possibility for an OVA. Maybe an R2 remake. The show was very popular, I think Sunrise would want to get the most out of it.

So if they do happen to do that, I think we have a possibility for more songs.

One song I'd like to see released is the one that played right after Lelouch commanded Euphie to slaughter the japanese. While she was running down the hall. It wasnt the only time it played but it's the time I remember it most from.
Meh, true, Sunrise like to milk a series as much as humanely possible.

They will prolly make a new OVA with 3 episodes in total, fill it with 2 new songs, and sell it as CODE GEASS COMPLETE BEST ~ (insert random title here) Collection ~

And earn a crapload more money.

Tags
music discussion