AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-27, 15:08   Link #11101
Xagzan

Is he talking about the anime? I'm only through ep. 6 so I wouldn't know.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 15:13   Link #11102
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
I never heard of Tsukune having an old friend like that... unless they mean Hokuto.
Old 2009-09-27, 15:26   Link #11103
Vikitehwaffu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i don't see panties in vending machines in america or mexico
The whole lol panty in machine thing in Japan has died down and there are very few nowadays. You would have to hunt them down in order to find one, unless you are in a fetishist store or something.
At least a year or two ago. Dunno now, but the hype is overplayed.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 16:21   Link #11104
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart
Off Topic :

I find that Nanami Madobe (Window 7's moekko mascot) looks alot like Kurumu :

Spoiler for Window 7's mascot:

AND IT IS VOICED BY MIZUKI NANA! (Moka's VA)
I think it'd be kind of funny if Window 7 shipped with this as one of it's desktop themes. I'd use it... for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox
I for one am sick of these mascots, for christ sake does japan have anything better to do than be perverted?
Nope. It's their lot in life. Their version of world conquest is to turn the world into one huge orgy. And we will call it WWO. This is likely to happen when a universal cure for STDs is developed for all people's of the world. (in case you missed it, I'm being sarcastic.) But Japan doesn't hold the position of #1 most perverted country in the world for nothing you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikitehwaffu
The whole lol panty in machine thing in Japan has died down and there are very few nowadays. You would have to hunt them down in order to find one, unless you are in a fetishist store or something.
At least a year or two ago. Dunno now, but the hype is overplayed.
It has died down some, but there are still shops that sell "used" school girl panties. and those same shops also buy them from those promiscuous girls willing to sell them for some extra pocket change. Kinda like the rampant cell phone based self-prostitution rings that are so common there.
Old 2009-09-27, 16:26   Link #11105
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

And isn't funny that Japan has the lowest STD rating in the entire world? meaning u can have a ton of unprotected sex and you have as much of a chance of getting infected with an STD as you do getting hit by lightning.

Anyway, would we please stop talking about unrelated topics?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 17:23   Link #11106
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Wow get so fuckin serious? I was just fuckin joking.
Old 2009-09-27, 17:25   Link #11107
Johnny
Working the bags...

I was wondering what your thoughts were concerning the length of R+V 2. I noticed we passed the halfway point of the 1st seasons 40 chapters. We'll he surpass that with this 2nd or stop and go for a 3rd series?

Basically started 2nd season with them entering their 2nd year of school. So are we getting a new season every school year? Just something to mull over instead of panites in a machine...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 17:26   Link #11108
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
he could take them but it will never happen unless yukari finds someone her age.

wat do you mean by tsukune's old friend? i dont recall such a person in all the 66 RV chapters.
And wait, aren't there only 62 chapters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I was wondering what your thoughts were concerning the length of R+V 2. I noticed we passed the halfway point of the 1st seasons 40 chapters. We'll he surpass that with this 2nd or stop and go for a 3rd series?
This. I hope.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 17:28   Link #11109
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
So are we getting a new season every school year? Just something to mull over instead of panites in a machine...
I honestly hope not. Coming up for new arcs and threats every year would be a challenge, unless Fairy Tale stays the main threat throughout their high school years.
Old 2009-09-27, 17:31   Link #11110
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i wish the manga would come to a end, or SPEED THE FUCK UP!and stop coming out once every two months.
Old 2009-09-27, 17:47   Link #11111
vandakiara
time waits for no one <3
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i wish the manga would come to a end, or SPEED THE FUCK UP!and stop coming out once every two months.
wow someone's upset D:

there there calm down, it's because of the wait that we can read such fantastic manga

(and hi everyone it's been a while )

Believing oneself to be perfect is...
often the sign of a delusional mind
vandakiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 18:19   Link #11112
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

not upset, I'm just bad at waiting
Old 2009-09-27, 19:00   Link #11113
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Well, hopefully the wait will be over soon.
Old 2009-09-27, 19:45   Link #11114
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
And wait, aren't there only 62 chapters?
lol youre right, though in a few months there will be 66 ch.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 21:15   Link #11115
GrrDraxin

Well, if Ikeda does things properly, perhaps this second season will be another 40 chapters bringing the total to 80 by the time a 3rd season comes around to cover their senor year. If things look like they'll continue afterword a fourth season could follow that. At that point though, we could see if they'll try and get into university or get jobs and whatnot. But chances are, that "great destiny" that Jack Frost spoke of is likely to start while still in the second year leading into their third year and possibly even beyond.
Old 2009-09-27, 21:28   Link #11116
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Well, if Ikeda does things properly, perhaps this second season will be another 40 chapters bringing the total to 80 by the time a 3rd season comes around to cover their senor year. If things look like they'll continue afterword a fourth season could follow that. At that point though, we could see if they'll try and get into university or get jobs and whatnot. But chances are, that "great destiny" that Jack Frost spoke of is likely to start while still in the second year leading into their third year and possibly even beyond.
Hopefully there would be a third season and beyond! The thing that sucks so much is that the chapters come out once a month Ikeda has no control over that but twice a month would be infinitely better than once.

The thing about the "great destiny" Jack Frost mentioned was about Tsukune and Moka. I don't think the "destiny" applied to the rest of the group. However, Jack Frost did say that everyone's future was bright.

Reading stuff like that, it sounds increasingly more like the manga will end with Tsukune x Moka
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 21:39   Link #11117
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, Jump Square is a monthly, and R+V is still the flagship series for it. Recent chapters of Claymore are becoming a joke, and D.Grayman is untested in Jump Square.
Old 2009-09-27, 21:43   Link #11118
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Well, Jump Square is a monthly, and R+V is still the flagship series for it. Recent chapters of Claymore are becoming a joke, and D.Grayman is untested in Jump Square.
Not that I follow Claymore, but how's it become a joke? did it's premise of being unflatteringly bloody change all the sudden?
Old 2009-09-27, 21:46   Link #11119
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Not that I follow Claymore, but how's it become a joke? did it's premise of being unflatteringly bloody change all the sudden?
Claymore is actually rather tame on the carnage. Nothing beats Berserk, as far as I can see.

The thing about Claymore's most recent arc is that things just came out from nowhere. Personally, I was like "... Right." It has definitely dropped from a "must-read" to "after my dose of CLAMP/ (insert other series here)". Heck, even Kodomo no Jikan is now higher in my rankings.
Old 2009-09-27, 21:57   Link #11120
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Claymore progresses so slowly, they just end up talking about the same topic for several months before actually moving the plot. I like the story, but its one of those, "let the chapters pile up before reading" type of manga.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire