Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2009-11-16, 19:13   Link #2501
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Crazed Twilight Fans Slice Open Necks

Quote:
The 23-year-old actor[Robert Pattinson] laid out his concerns to promote a new biography ahead of the next Twilight film, New Moon, which premieres this week.

"People ask me to bite them and want to touch my hair," Pattinson told the News Of The World.

"I just don't want someone to have a needle and give me HIV and I don't want to get shot or stabbed."

Pattinson recalled one time where a group of girls approached him bleeding from scratches they had just opened up on their necks.

"They were like, 'We did this for you' … I didn't know what to say — 'Thank you, guys?'"
I don't whether to laugh or shake my head.

I'm slightly disturbed, though not surprised, either way.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 22:53   Link #2502
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Those people seem way too out of touch with reality.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 23:24   Link #2503
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
so if a hippo swallows a croc does handbags and boots come out the other end?
That croc learned the hard way what every living creature in Africa should know. Do not, under any circumstances, mess with hippos. I mean look at the size of their teeth, they're as big as the teeth of a Tyrannosaurus. Trying to go ninja on them and running across their backs might seem like a good way to escape their jaws it crocodile that wandered in on a group, but it isn't.
Old 2009-11-17, 02:03   Link #2504
fedor mma

Here is some weird news,apparently 10 filipinos died of heart attack while watching the Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto fight.http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/282207 Lol. It was an exciting fight but not so much that you can die of excitement i would think. Those Filipinos must love their Pacquiao.
fedor mma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 15:43   Link #2505
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer

Ninja impaled on fence.

SEATTLE – Seattle police say a man who thought he was ninja was impaled on a metal fence when he tried to leap over it.

An officer who was looking for an assault victim nearby Monday night heard the man screaming for help.

Police supported him to prevent further injuries until medics arrived and took him to a hospital, where he was in serious condition in intensive care on Tuesday.

Police spokeswoman Renee Witt wrote in a department Web site posting that officers thought the man might have been involved in the reported assault, but he insisted he was just a ninja trying to clear a 4- to 5-foot-tall fence.

Witt says the man was "overconfident in his abilities," and that alcohol likely played a role.

His name was not released.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091117/...inja_impaled_1
Old 2009-11-17, 15:51   Link #2506
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
Ninja impaled on fence.

SEATTLE – Seattle police say a man who thought he was ninja was impaled on a metal fence when he tried to leap over it.

An officer who was looking for an assault victim nearby Monday night heard the man screaming for help.

Police supported him to prevent further injuries until medics arrived and took him to a hospital, where he was in serious condition in intensive care on Tuesday.

Police spokeswoman Renee Witt wrote in a department Web site posting that officers thought the man might have been involved in the reported assault, but he insisted he was just a ninja trying to clear a 4- to 5-foot-tall fence.

Witt says the man was "overconfident in his abilities," and that alcohol likely played a role.

for a story like this name and photo is a must
Old 2009-11-17, 18:30   Link #2507
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
Ninja impaled on fence.

See!? This is all Naruto's fault!
Old 2009-11-17, 18:33   Link #2508
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
See!? This is all Naruto's fault!
It's all thanks to Naruto.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 20:31   Link #2509
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Man Allegedly Tries to Rob New York Taco Bell, Then Requests Job Application

Quote:
An armed man walked into a New York Taco Bell and demanded money and a job application, police said, according to MyFoxNY.

On October 26, the man entered the Haverstraw, New York restaurant, pointed a gun at the cashier and demanded money, MyFoxNY reported.

Instead of fleeing the store, the suspect then walked into the manager's office to request a job application. The manager reportedly denied his request.

"He requested an application for employment, and the manager said 'No,'" said Lt. John Hickey of the Haverstraw Police Department, according to MyFoxNY.

Police said no money was stolen. The suspect remains at large.
Lol, gotta do what you gotta do, I guess.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 16:26   Link #2510
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Man marries video game character
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 20:37   Link #2511
AnimeFan188

Aspiring reality TV couple crashes White House state dinner

See:

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_13873809?source=rss

First the "Balloon Boy" hoax, now this. The desire to be on reality TV sure inspires
some stupid stunts.
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 20:39   Link #2512
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Aspiring reality TV couple crashes White House state dinner

See:

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_13873809?source=rss

First the "Balloon Boy" hoax, now this. The desire to be on reality TV sure inspires
some stupid stunts.
well they will be starting thier reality show in prison.
Old 2009-11-26, 20:52   Link #2513
Tiberium Wolf

In cnn it says they are named in at least 16 different civil suits.
Old 2009-11-26, 21:25   Link #2514
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

World Atlas : Moefied Version

Geography lessons just got so much more interesting! This is the kind of book that should be used for lessons!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 12:11   Link #2515
Tiberium Wolf

World of Warcraft target of latest suit from PSN plaintiff

Some ppl should be banned from using the justice. Seriously... wasting justice time with idiot law suits.
Old 2009-11-27, 12:26   Link #2516
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
World Atlas : Moefied Version

Geography lessons just got so much more interesting! This is the kind of book that should be used for lessons!
though, i still don't know even if these versions actually depicted cultures ACURATELY instead of basing-off stereotypes
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 12:29   Link #2517
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
World of Warcraft target of latest suit from PSN plaintiff

Some ppl should be banned from using the justice. Seriously... wasting justice time with idiot law suits.
You will understand how he feels when you are single, lonely, and only have video games to keep you company.

Finding a girlfriend isn't as easy as one thinks. But getting hooked onto gaming, although more productive than taking drugs, is hard to break off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
though, i still don't know even if these versions actually depicted cultures ACURATELY instead of basing-off stereotypes
Don't be silly. Anything that is moe related is always true.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 13:58   Link #2518
Tiberium Wolf

Teen calls 911 after parents take away Xbox

Old 2009-11-27, 15:22   Link #2519
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

he shoul dbe glad his parent did give the cops permission to taser him.
Old 2009-12-05, 08:57   Link #2520
Saleh
Inactive

Fla. Gov. Crist sent callers to telephone sex line

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) -- Oops! In an embarrassing blunder, Gov. Charlie Crist mistakenly directed parents of uninsured children to call a toll-free sex line.

People calling the governor's office heard an on-hold recording of Crist promoting the toll-free Florida KidCare line. Except two numbers were transposed.

Anyone calling the number Crist gave out was told to call another number. The recording on that second phone number begins, "Hey there sexy guys" and says the caller can have a more graphic conversation with a woman for $2.99 a minute.

The Palm Beach Post discovered the mistake. Crist quickly fixed it.

Tags
humor