Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-01-25, 14:20   Link #601
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
16 was great episode, been awhile sense there's been a Kagome centered episode.
I didn't like it.

Spoiler for Episode 16:
Old 2010-01-25, 18:43   Link #602
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
What Inuyasha's father did regarding the two swords make PERFECT sense. There would have been no way for Inuyasha himself to perfect Tessaiga. The Meidou Zangetsuha would have killed him. This was, Sesshomaru helped bring the sword to full maturity, while also learning about compassion. And when Sesshi will finally forget about his fathers swords, he will be able to create his very own demon sword. Inuyasha, being a hanyou, can not create his own, and Sesshi couldn't have either, if he hadn't learned what he learned through using Tenseiga.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 05:05   Link #603
stufflikehearts
no Naku Koro ni Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silaqui View Post
I didn't like it.

Spoiler for Episode 16:
I agree, I actually found the priestess pretty interesting, yet we received no character development.

As for the latest episode.
Spoiler for episode 17:
stufflikehearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 17:19   Link #604
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

Quote:
Originally Posted by stufflikehearts View Post

As for the latest episode.
Spoiler for episode 17:
Spoiler for hmm:

and episode 17 was great we are getting ready to go into the final arc

I was really icky about this season in the beginning but I love it now.
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 19:49   Link #605
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
If they keep the ending the same as in the manga, it is going to disappoint many. It was way too simple.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 20:12   Link #606
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karinvampire View Post
Spoiler for hmm:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
If they keep the ending the same as in the manga, it is going to disappoint many. It was way too simple.
There's going to be one more ending by Takekawa Ai called Tooi Michi no Saki de
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 21:43   Link #607
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Spoiler for 17:
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 00:19   Link #608
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep17:
Old 2010-01-27, 09:25   Link #609
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Spoiler for Sesshi-Victoria Screenshots - EP 17:
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 09:48   Link #610
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

An all around wonderful episode. Lots of total win from Sesshomaru and there were a ton of awesome glares (one from Sess and Magatsushi). Both Sess and Inuyasha's groups had great interaction this episode and it was cool seeing Sess actually acknowledging everyone's existence. It really shows how far his character has developed and changed. I've been waiting for this fight since the new anime started and it didn't dissapoint.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 10:37   Link #611
ZxK

Okay... i just watched ep 15 i know im a little late... but i have a question and i dont mind spoilers since i assume that the manga has elaborated this more

What is the main reason why inuyahas father gave the tetsuiga to inuyasha and only gave the tensuiga to Sesshoumarou and then we learn that the only purpose of giving the tensuiga to sesshoumarou was to protect the power of tensuiga so that one day the tetsuiga could get the power of the tensuiga....

i have tried to understand inuyashas father and trusted that he has a plan for sesshoumarou... but it seems like sesshoumarou wouldnt inhert anything at all from his father...

if i was sesshoumarou i would be lost and angry at my father... it turns out that he really didnt leave anything for sesshoumarou and on the other hand inuyasha got it all... i would really be bitter if this happend to me

but of course i would still retain my pride and do what sesshoumarou did and gave the power of the tensuiga to inuyasha who really should belong to inuyasha since his father planned it that way...

and i agree his father is way to cruel to do things like that to sesshoumarou even if it meant making sesshoumarou strong...

still the main point is sesshoumarou never inherited anything from his father only inuyasha...
ZxK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 10:44   Link #612
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZxK View Post
Okay... i just watched ep 15 i know im a little late... but i have a question and i dont mind spoilers since i assume that the manga has elaborated this more

What is the main reason why inuyahas father gave the tetsuiga to inuyasha and only gave the tensuiga to Sesshoumarou and then we learn that the only purpose of giving the tensuiga to sesshoumarou was to protect the power of tensuiga so that one day the tetsuiga could get the power of the tensuiga....

i have tried to understand inuyashas father and trusted that he has a plan for sesshoumarou... but it seems like sesshoumarou wouldnt inhert anything at all from his father...

if i was sesshoumarou i would be lost and angry at my father... it turns out that he really didnt leave anything for sesshoumarou and on the other hand inuyasha got it all... i would really be bitter if this happend to me

but of course i would still retain my pride and do what sesshoumarou did and gave the power of the tensuiga to inuyasha who really should belong to inuyasha since his father planned it that way...

and i agree his father is way to cruel to do things like that to sesshoumarou even if it meant making sesshoumarou strong...

still the main point is sesshoumarou never inherited anything from his father only inuyasha...
Answer in episode 17. At least, I haven't watched it yet but from what people have been saying happened, that episode should have the dialogue that reveals the finale of this series-long plot, and what their father had planned for Sess.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 20:29   Link #613
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Just watch episode 17 and you'll have your answer.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 08:54   Link #614
mika163
(^.^) /

i really like ep 17. have felt sorry for sess as he seemed to get the short end of the stick especially as he is the elder son. so was glad that he got back what he had lost and gain a sword of his own. what i really liked most was how he had grown more considerate of others and i like that new soft side of him. he's so cool!
Old 2010-01-30, 16:50   Link #615
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Spoiler for Episode 12:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 11:28   Link #616
OkamiNoKaze

Wow, 17 was awesome, Though they bicker and argue, Inuyasha and his brother do make a nearly unstoppable duo. I wonder what the full abilities of Sessh's sword are.
Old 2010-02-01, 12:32   Link #617
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I dunno how many times I have watched ep 17 but by now it has to be well over 12 times and I am not yet bored... this is easily one of the best eps so far.

Today's ep seems to be just a tease so I am looking forward to ep 19 instead but who knows, maybe they throw something worth watching in this one...
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 15:05   Link #618
GDB

So there's already another new ED with ep18. Seems rather quick when the OP still hasn't changed.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 16:57   Link #619
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch ep 15-17 :

Power Up episode .
Sesshomaru got his arm back with Bakusaiga .

And Finally , someone SAID IT :

Totosai to Janken : "Just shut up"
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 17:37   Link #620
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So there's already another new ED with ep18. Seems rather quick when the OP still hasn't changed.
I thought so too,it's also my least fav of the three eds.

but episode 18 was good,it was nice that it was a change from all that action.
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, shounen