AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-12, 05:43   Link #2161
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangirasu View Post
Vol 20
Spoiler:
No new esper appear. The 6th level 5 is still a mystery.

Maybe magic when in contact with Accel due to him having a high level of AIM. Turn into that. Remember Etzali his also being cautious around that guy because of his AIM. And entering his AIM field turn the magic into nothing. Instead of fire walling it it's dissipates.

The magically cursed girl is cursed it can be erased by IB but LO is different her brain is being overload because of the existence of Aiwass and Fuze=Kazakiri. Its not really curing rather its temporary. Accel still need index to find answer. Touma only did is to erase traces of overload. Maybe because Aiwass and Fuze=Kazakiri are both angel though the one is questionable. Their could be traces of telesma in the network and that is what touam erase. But its still temporary if it overload again then LO will return to her painful state.

As for touma upgrading his IB. I had my hopes up but it looks like that he took advantage of the Black Wings being can't be erase completely by IB. He instead grab it and pulled it ( attempting to tear it apart? hehehe ) throwing Accel off balance and with being off balance their goes touma rushing in to catch Accel.... yeah right CATCH MY FIST ON YOUR FACE!!!
kind of event

Touma had a unexpected recovery ability if you ask me. Maybe its his body beginning to adapt or evolve or what you can call it. At first the injuries he receive takes days to heal until it takes a day and now he can even graze those deadly attacks. You can maybe call it level up and experience

I'm imagining touma growing wings too if he meet Kakine with seraphic wings. He already meet the black wings.

I wonder what will happen on the next volume.....

about vol 08. I already skip it. I'm a no fan of biribiri though I like her but not a fan. I start reading vol 09 already.
Old 2010-03-12, 05:58   Link #2162
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I think it is similar to Touma curing that magically cursed girl in the same volume LO was introduced.
Yeah I can see how that works, but for Last Order's condition, to help her means to remove Aiwass from the network right? Or am I reading her situation wrongly?

Wait, Last Order is still in a coma right? Did her condition got worse by some other things? Perhaps that's what Touma destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The magically cursed girl is cursed it can be erased by IB but LO is different her brain is being overload because of the existence of Aiwass and Fuze=Kazakiri. Its not really curing rather its temporary. Accel still need index to find answer. Touma only did is to erase traces of overload. Maybe because Aiwass and Fuze=Kazakiri are both angel though the one is questionable. Their could be traces of telesma in the network and that is what touam erase. But its still temporary if it overload again then LO will return to her painful state.
Well, magic in a AIM rich field like the Misaka network could explain why Last Order is in such a bad state, but I don't see how it would actually be absorbed into her in the first place.

Quote:
As for touma upgrading his IB. I had my hopes up but it looks like that he took advantage of the Black Wings being can't be erase completely by IB. He instead grab it and pulled it ( attempting to tear it apart? hehehe ) throwing Accel off balance and with being off balance their goes touma rushing in to catch Accel.... yeah right CATCH MY FIST ON YOUR FACE!!!
kind of event
How the hell does he catch one of those wings anyway?

I thought they were all travelling like ten times the speed of sound in every direction?!

Quote:
Touma had a unexpected recovery ability if you ask me. Maybe its his body beginning to adapt or evolve or what you can call it. At first the injuries he receive takes days to heal until it takes a day and now he can even graze those deadly attacks. You can maybe call it level up and experience

I'm imagining touma growing wings too if he meet Kakine with seraphic wings. He already meet the black wings.
I've thought of that possibility, after all the Holy Stone is a power of the Archangel Michael right?

Quote:
I wonder what will happen on the next volume.....
Mikoto finally gettinf involved with Magic affairs... What was she doing on the plane anyway?

Quote:
about vol 08. I already skip it. I'm a no fan of biribiri though I like her but not a fan. I start reading vol 09 already.
Ahh, I forgot to mention. Volume 8 also introduced Awaki and with her, tons of information about Teleporters. Aside from Redirection, Teleportation is the only other ability that is heavy into maths and calculation.
Old 2010-03-12, 06:16   Link #2163
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Just Read Vol 13, chap 8, part 8, crazy stuff... Accelerator was really pissed to use that attack on the Windowless Building.
Redirecting the Earth's rotation velocity into an object (building) is pretty impressive for just something to do in a fit of rage. One anon on 4chan showed some fancy numbers, and whether it's true or not as I'm not all that good at math or really care enough to double check, showing how it'd be more destructive than many nukes (I believe he said more than the entire planets' nuclear stockpiles).

So yeah, that's a sturdy building.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2010-03-12 at 12:31.
Old 2010-03-12, 07:33   Link #2164
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Redirecting the Earth's rotational velocity into a building by Accelerator??
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-03-12, 07:36   Link #2165
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

On Last Order:
Quote:
Originally Posted by House
"If we don't remove the cancer, not matter what we do, she's gonna start confabulating again soon enuff."
Old 2010-03-12, 07:36   Link #2166
giorno

the real question is how accelerator managed to do that without blowing up Japan....

really, concrete walls from AC back alleys are really resilient, to take on that amount of kinetic energy, and instead of being disintegrated at the atomic/sub-atomic level, it flew for 2 kilometers, smashing other buildings on the way, and was still in a piece big enough to cause a big impact on the windowless building....

...and it's supposed to be the science side....
Old 2010-03-12, 07:43   Link #2167
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Blame Toaru's "lawbending".
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-03-12, 07:53   Link #2168
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Probably, but it's no less creative.
Old 2010-03-12, 07:59   Link #2169
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Seriously, after that chainsaw whip that Mikoto made in her fight against Touma in raligun, nothing from ToAruVerse surprises me, not even nuns destroying their own eardrums to break the 'Hell Fear' effect...
Old 2010-03-12, 08:03   Link #2170
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Maybe they're just masochists. Besides, "healing spell" trumps "sharp pointy end of a pen"
Old 2010-03-12, 09:01   Link #2171
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
^Chaos2Frozen, wouldn't the IB's nullify the holy stone effect? It did break something as powerful as Index's walking church after all.

Btw, Vol 7 Chp 4 done. Together with part 8 of Vol 13 Chp 8

Speaking of how Touma's fights are boring, it'll be a crime if his combat capabilities are on par with the dorm supervisor.

@Sandman, thanks for your comment.
Well, atleast we understand why his fights is boring because his only effect attack is IB and nothing else, if he get hit any other place he would be seriously hurt or even killed, and he is a street fighter that using his fist and nothing else unless he learn Martial Arts. But think about it, it wont feel right see Touma using anything else except his fist and his mind.

Quote:
Mikoto finally gettinf involved with Magic affairs... What was she doing on the plane anyway?
Trying to save her man, when she see him with Lessa and a battle ensure

Just kidding, I think that she want to help Touma out.
Old 2010-03-12, 09:31   Link #2172
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
^Chaos2Frozen, wouldn't the IB's nullify the holy stone effect? It did break something as powerful as Index's walking church after all.
I've just read your post properly

No, the Holy Stone is the source of his Imagine Breaker powers, they're the same thing, just using different names.

Quote:
Speaking of how Touma's fights are boring, it'll be a crime if his combat capabilities are on par with the dorm supervisor.
I was thinking more along the lines of Kihara, the man did go one on one with Accelerator using nothing but melee. If not, Touma could at least take lesson from Tsuchimikado, the only other guy who kicked his ass in a fist fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Well, atleast we understand why his fights is boring because his only effect attack is IB and nothing else, if he get hit any other place he would be seriously hurt or even killed, and he is a street fighter that using his fist and nothing else unless he learn Martial Arts. But think about it, it wont feel right see Touma using anything else except his fist and his mind.
But that's the thing, even his street fighting skills are too simple... The only interesting fights he have is when he tag teams with other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Just kidding, I think that she want to help Touma out.
How the heck did she know he's even in Russia?
Old 2010-03-12, 10:12   Link #2173
tsunade666

Quote:
Ahh, I forgot to mention. Volume 8 also introduced Awaki and with her, tons of information about Teleporters. Aside from Redirection, Teleportation is the only other ability that is heavy into maths and calculation.
Great the more reason that I should avoid it. I'm not bad at math but reading language that I'm not familiar with specially reading it in numbers are no no!!!

Quote:

I was thinking more along the lines of Kihara, the man did go one on one with Accelerator using nothing but melee. If not, Touma could at least take lesson from Tsuchimikado, the only other guy who kicked his ass in a fist fight.

But that's the thing, even his street fighting skills are too simple... The only interesting fights he have is when he tag teams with other people.

What will you expect a delinquent that had a frequent fight with esper in back alley.

I find good reason for the manga I read that the ones being bullied turn into learning karate and stuff. And being level 0 usually being the laughing stock of the academy city but for touma like he care for that. That's why I'm kinda proud for him even though a little knowledge wouldn't hurt but I find his fighting style appropriate for him.

As for mikoto. I read that she sneak into the hound dogs jet fighter when she learned that those hound dogs are to go to russia to remind of touma's alliance.
I wonder why aleister did this. Maybe touma's action are starting to differ from his plan and to him his starting to take on magic side to much and forgetting his from science side...... or maybe because he helps Accel. For Aleister its good for him if touma stays on magic side and Accel stay on science side.

As for Accel battle Touma. It looks like Accel is in mental break down already due to suicidal of misaka worst then touma ACCIDENTALLY being their. His pour all his anger on touma.... poor guy. He unleash all his mighty attacks. I read that he throws debris and impale or stakes touma but still touma's dodging it like its nothing... .its add to mental pressure if you can't hit your opponent. Specially when he attacks the 100 black wings attack. The guy technically shrug it off. With a flashing eyes for the finally that will ruin your brain.

maybe accel starting to question himself. am I fighting a human being? or a monster? hahahaha

And reminder the black wings are similar to fuze=kazakiri's lightning wings. That everything it touch are goner.... I think they are the same. So its good that touma is their ACCIDENTALLY to take on the full force anger of Accel. If the others are their. They will be dead and another causality in the side.
Old 2010-03-12, 10:56   Link #2174
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
the Pope has finally recovered from his damage and set off to stop Fianma.
The pope is GAR o_ó.

Quote:
I've thought of that possibility, after all the Holy Stone is a power of the Archangel Michael right?
I thought it was one of the powers of Michael's boss.

Quote:
I read that the reason was the missiles threatment towards A.C.

Quote:
maybe accel starting to question himself. am I fighting a human being? or a monster? hahahaha
Hey, didn't the same happened with the alchemist??

Touma showed a great evasion skill, well.... after fighting people like Carrisa and Aqua.... -_-; sure it was a good training for him.
Old 2010-03-12, 11:01   Link #2175
AlaAlba

Quote:
Spoiler for mikoto:

Quote:
As for Accel battle Touma. It looks like Accel is in mental break down already due to suicidal of misaka worst then touma ACCIDENTALLY being their. His pour all his anger on touma.... poor guy.
Spoiler for accel:

Last edited by AlaAlba; 2010-03-12 at 11:17.
Old 2010-03-12, 11:17   Link #2176
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Spoiler for mikoto:
Lol, too much concidence is too hard to believe.

Quote:
Spoiler for accel:
He was in a bad mood, eh?
Old 2010-03-12, 11:43   Link #2177
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Spoiler for about the quantitiy of energy unleashed in that incident:

Here's a copy paste of 'that' post

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
...and it's supposed to be the science side....
You mean SCIENCE side
Old 2010-03-12, 12:02   Link #2178
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfridus View Post
Great math.... but sometimes 4chan people get stuck too long on their computer that they should start going outside(like me ) though the computation is plausible the problem here is the building. EVEN IF ITS RIGHT! the building shouldn't withstand to much force given to it....
Remember railgun. Mikoto said that the token coin can only travel max 50 meters because it will disintegrate after it. What do you think a building with the power of the earths rotation be.... just like the computation but the thin is.... it shouldn't even withstand its power I wonder how Accel did it so the building can withstand it and even turn the other buildings into scraps.

And the building of Aleister being after hit by it still no scratch. No biggy his the guy that sacrifice his family for his madness magic. It wouldn't surprise me of the world is destroyed but his still upside down their on his test tube ;D :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Spoiler for mikoto:

Spoiler for accel:
LUCKY GUY , AWESOME GUY , POOR GUY , GREAT GUY , LECHEROUS GUY , GAR GUY , STUPID GUY, DENSE GUY, LOLICON GUY

GUYS THINK OF OTHER THING TO CALL THIS GUY

I just can't stuff laughing after reading this.... hehehehe

here I' am experiencing riding a bike going on a trip on the snow then some unknown luck and guy just blow my ride
GREAAAAAAAAAT

EDIT:

BTW WHAT DATE IS TOUMA'S BIRTHDAY? DOES HE EVEN REMEMBER IT? MAYBE HIS BORN ON AN UNLUCKY STAR WITH IMAGINE BREAKER GIVEN AS A PRESENT FROM ABOVE.
Old 2010-03-12, 12:10   Link #2179
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
BTW WHAT DATE IS TOUMA'S BIRTHDAY? DOES HE EVEN REMEMBER IT? MAYBE HIS BORN ON AN UNLUCKY STAR WITH IMAGINE BREAKER GIVEN AS A PRESENT FROM ABOVE.
December 25. Just joking

Lol
Aqua: I need new clothes for this place(Russia).
*buys a pair of gloves*
Aqua: I'm ready!
Hamazura: -______-;;;; Again, just joking

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-03-12 at 12:33.
Old 2010-03-12, 12:45   Link #2180
giorno

Quote:
Great math.... but sometimes 4chan people get stuck too long on their computer that they should start going outside(like me ) though the computation is plausible the problem here is the building. EVEN IF ITS RIGHT! the building shouldn't withstand to much force given to it....
Remember railgun. Mikoto said that the token coin can only travel max 50 meters because it will disintegrate after it. What do you think a building with the power of the earths rotation be.... just like the computation but the thin is.... it shouldn't even withstand its power I wonder how Accel did it so the building can withstand it and even turn the other buildings into scraps.
i've been saying this over and over...the problem is, with that amount of energy, not just the concrete wall, chances are JAPAN should get blown apart and the result would be a world-wide catastrophe....

Last edited by giorno; 2010-03-12 at 13:05.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen