Old 2010-10-26, 20:51   Link #21
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Ladies still watch Bleach? Kidding..
well, Aizen is still here

Quote:
Aizen is the only shining star in Kubo's, otherwise, mediocre story. Aizen-sama is delicious. Yes, he is!
Cant say more

back to the ep .. it was great and i have to admit that Yama-Ji did a great job, he is a tough old man, i felt sorry for WW, he was cruelly killed and Yama-Ji said that Aizen is the cruel but i think at the end his 1000 years of strength and cruelty werent enough so its better to stay on the ground Shinigami geezer cuz no matter what, you cant beat Shinigami boy

well i guess we have to be ready for "Getsuga Tenshou" next week

Old 2010-10-26, 22:09   Link #22
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Awesomely done episode. Yamamoto's badassery came across in full force.
Old 2010-10-26, 23:29   Link #23
TheRime

I've always found Wonderweiss to be slightly adorable, but by the end of this episode, I was cheering that he died. Sheesh, talk about creepy. That bow-legged, blood-spewing, handsy tentacle monster's gonna show up in my dreams.

When Yama was preparing the suicidal firestorm and declaring that it was ok for the other G13 squad members to die, since they were all prepared to give their lives, I thought it was hilarious that the next shot showed Soifon looking pissed off as hell. It's as if she was going "screw you, old man! I didn't sign up for this!"

Quote:
Good morning gents and uhm... ladies. Ladies still watch Bleach?
I'm a lady! (and no, I don't watch it just for the pretty boys. though they are very very very pretty, indeed.)
Old 2010-10-27, 02:10   Link #24
OshadowO

wow for what I thought was going to be an awesome episode it just turned into one of the lamest ones ever. Wonderweis? Really? Well atleast next week we get ichi vs aizen.
Old 2010-10-27, 02:14   Link #25
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^At least we get a proper explanation besides his last name as to why he's so...."special"
Old 2010-10-27, 07:12   Link #26
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I'm more surprised that Ichigo acted smart AND fast for once.
Old 2010-10-27, 07:47   Link #27
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^At least we get a proper explanation besides his last name as to why he's so...."special"
It's because his hair's so different and awesome - Aizen is fed up with his boring brown bitch curl and wants it to be orange and Kyoka Suigetsu's *other* power is to copy people's hair style/colour (that's why he captured Inoue - she had similarly lusciously-coloured hair to Ichigo)
Old 2010-10-27, 11:04   Link #28
Pa1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Another great episode as this war gets ever closer to reaching it's long awaited climax. I'm happy they managed to put in the old man's gotei 13 theme song upon his fiery intro. (The same song I've been trying to find now for awhile, but to no avail.) It's very fitting to say the least.

It's also cool to finally have confirmation of Yamamoto > Aizen in terms of shear "fighting power". I guess now we know why Aizen fled to HM instead of challenging the core of the Gotei 13 right there and then on Sōkyoku hill -- he had yet to develop an effective counter for the only captain among them that mattered.

On another note, I wonder who the shingami is that Yamamoto indirectly referred to. Because he said that no shinigami born in the past 1000 years has been stronger than him. So whether Kubo meant to or not, he implied the existence of someone both younger and more powerful than Yamamoto. Because lets face it, Yamamoto's definitely over 1000 years old. In fact, he established the academy over 2000 years ago. So it kinda makes you wonder just how powerful this mystery shinigami really is. I'm going to assume he's currently a member of the zero squad.

*edit*
Just remembered, WW's VA did an excellent job of making the poor bastard sound genuinely afraid. I think it's why the anime managed to actually make me feel sorry him.
there is a shinigmai that was born in the last 1000 years and is more powerfull than Yama... Kurosaki Ichigo
Old 2010-10-27, 11:52   Link #29
sayde

1.) Actually, Ichigo's not more powerful than Yama-jii *right now*. He's not even close. So to claim such a thing as a fact at this point would either make that statement wrong, or a spoiler.
2.) Even if he was, it still wouldn't answer my question. In fact, the reply you gave seems to imply you missed the point of my question entirely. So let me rephrase it for you. I want to know the shinigami that Yama-jii was referring to. I don't care about any mistakes in judgment he might've made by neglecting to mention Ichigo. I simply want to know who's the shingami that is:
-over 1000 years old
-younger than Yama-jii
-and stronger than Yama-jii
Old 2010-10-27, 11:52   Link #30
kitten320

No, Yama would destroy Ichigo in a blink of an eye with those fists of his.

P.S. Sayde, you are over thinking things. I seriously doubt that Kubo mean any of it. And I don't think that there is proof that Yama was a commander for all those years. He might have become a commander only 1000 years ago.
Old 2010-10-27, 12:11   Link #31
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
P.S. Sayde, you are over thinking things. I seriously doubt that Kubo mean any of it.
That's why I was very careful to state earlier on
Quote:
whether Kubo meant to or not.
In other words, I've accounted for that likely possibility. But at the same time, it's still just a possibility--which leaves room to wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
And I don't think that there is proof that Yama was a commander for all those years. He might have become a commander only 1000 years ago.
You're right actually. There's no "might have" about it. He definitely became captain commander roughly 1000 years ago. That's a fact. However, what's also a fact is that he was both a shinigami and established the shinigami academy an entire millennium before he lead the Gotei 13. So that leaves a 1000 year gap full of possibilities. Because he had plenty of time to witness the growth of at least one shinigami whose turned out to be even more powerful than him.

Last edited by sayde; 2010-10-27 at 12:35.
Old 2010-10-27, 13:25   Link #32
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
1.) Actually, Ichigo's not more powerful than Yama-jii *right now*. He's not even close. So to claim such a thing as a fact at this point would either make that statement wrong, or a spoiler.
2.) Even if he was, it still wouldn't answer my question. In fact, the reply you gave seems to imply you missed the point of my question entirely. So let me rephrase it for you. I want to know the shinigami that Yama-jii was referring to. I don't care about any mistakes in judgment he might've made by neglecting to mention Ichigo. I simply want to know who's the shingami that is:
-over 1000 years old
-younger than Yama-jii
-and stronger than Yama-jii
It's Ukitake - the tuberculosis is a symptom of the medicine which tries to suppress his power to the level of an ordinary Shinigami captain - without it he'd lose his status as Soul Society's secret weapon (this is also why he hasn't been retired due to his illness, they need to keep him battle-ready)
Old 2010-10-27, 13:54   Link #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
It's Ukitake - the tuberculosis is a symptom of the medicine which tries to suppress his power to the level of an ordinary Shinigami captain - without it he'd lose his status as Soul Society's secret weapon (this is also why he hasn't been retired due to his illness, they need to keep him battle-ready)
If that's not a spoiler, then it's a hell of an inventive theory, lmao.

In other news, both this episode and the last were truly epic. But does anyone know the name of the song that plays when Yama-ji does hado #96?
Old 2010-10-27, 13:56   Link #34
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
*claps*
Nice one.
Old 2010-10-27, 17:56   Link #35
Garet Jax

Speaking from complete ignorance of any of the history back then, if there is any established: he could simply be referring to some of his at-the-time contemporaries (rivals?), who may not even be alive any longer, no?
Old 2010-10-27, 21:18   Link #36
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author

lol in this episode the head captain is also like wtf? when he sees the arms wtf?

you're all f@#$%& now!!
Old 2010-10-27, 22:45   Link #37
Fran~
floating away...

It's unbearable to watch any fight with Aizen talking his sh*t...

Yeah, good fight and all, but Kubo... what's the point of Aizen talking so much BS?, tell me please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanimerocks View Post
lol in this episode the head captain is also like wtf? when he sees the arms
Nah, in first place he didn't saw arms and thought "sh*t, tentacles... "
Old 2010-10-28, 06:09   Link #38
JustRob

Wonderweiss looked disgusting, way to ruin a character with good potential.

And as expected, even the commander of the entire Gotei 13 cannot lift a finger towards Aizen.
Old 2010-10-28, 08:32   Link #39
kitten320

Yamamoto would wipe Aizen out of earth if not a cheap shot with WW. He's a coward.
Old 2010-10-28, 08:42   Link #40
Pa1n

btw , if u meantioned Ukitake , where is he? he wasn't defeated or anything.. he's still out there watching like Gin?
EDIT : ok i just remembered , he got attacked in the back

and again , its so anooying why Yama didnt use Banakai ? ( well it bring us back to last ep why didnt all use their -LAST RESORT- bankai/hollowfication ...

at last , after 294 eps we see at last Yama fight

I dont mind keep Aizen talk talk and talk :P
Closed Thread