AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Old 2011-01-20, 03:21   Link #1481
LightMusicBand
Did you say, HASHIRAMA?!

@ all who wants tabs: well some tabs are available in AznAndy94's signature. just go to the link. but i think they are all official. the master list of the tabbed songs, however are, still not operational. (i guess iuniver took the list with him). when will it be up, i don't actually know.

BTW, who brave dude will spend the time to resurrect the list? they will be rewarded greatfully. (been wondering about that).

just wanting to help, that's all.
Old 2011-01-23, 15:08   Link #1482
FoReIgnMoLe

errr... i know im new here but I'm open to tabbing anything and i mite try to bring up that list that iuniver took with him
FoReIgnMoLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 15:55   Link #1483
trenton_dawn
Silt

Master List of K-ON guitar tabs, version 3.

Thanks to CaptnAwesomee for the list of songs and albums, and to AznAndy94 for many of the earlier Mediafire links.
Additional special thanks go out to Bananoha and SirSlarty, as well as anyone else who has generously supplied scans.

If there are any broken links, feel free to PM me and I'll fix them.

Tabs are GP5 format unless otherwise noted.
Spoiler for Need help playing the tab files?:

Spoiler for (GP5) Are the RSE instruments (guitars, drums) too quiet?:

Spoiler for (GP5) Are the non-RSE instruments (MIDI) out of sync?:

Zipped Collections
1. All Official Tabs
2. All Unofficial Tabs

Official Tabs

K-ON! Sakura Kou Keionbu Official Band Yarouyo!!
Spoiler for Track Listing:

-----------------------------------------------------
K-ON! Sakura Kou Keionbu Official Band Yarouyo!! Part 2

K-ON!! Official: Band Yarouyo!! ~Let’s Music!!~

K-ON!! Official Band Yarouyo!! ~Let's MUSIC!! 2~
Spoiler for Track List:

K-ON!! Official Band Yarou yo!! ~Let's MUSIC!! 3~
Spoiler for Track List:

K-ON!! Official Band Yarou yo!! ~Let's MUSIC!! 4~
Spoiler for Track List:

K-ON! Movie Official Band Score
Spoiler for Track List:

Unofficial Tabs

K-ON OSTs

Unofficial Tabs—Let's Music 3

K-ON! Movie

Last edited by trenton_dawn; 2013-03-14 at 14:02.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 15:58   Link #1484
FoReIgnMoLe

neverrmindd ahaha
FoReIgnMoLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 06:50   Link #1485
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
@trenton
Thanks for the awesome list. *added to bookmark*

I'm requesting for the vocal and chorus track of No Thank You and Tenshi ni Fureta Yo
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 07:45   Link #1486
MagnaDrake
iAmAwesome

Im up to tab Fuyu no Hi and/or Oui! Ai Kotoba. Both scans and Hi-res pic works for me.
MagnaDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 09:40   Link #1487
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94 Send a message via Skype™ to AznAndy94
Good Job, trenton_dawn! Must have taken some time to do. For the credits to songs, I can help you out once things lighten up and I'll post the remaining Mediafire links to organize it better. And scanners/tabbers there were requests for U&I, Gohan wa Okazu, and Tokimeki Sugar. I guess once Finals for Sem1 are done over here, I can manage a Request List.
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 12:44   Link #1488
Bolt237

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
Master List of Official K-ON tabs, version 2.

Thanks to CaptnAwesomee for the list of songs and albums, and to AznAndy94 for most of the Mediafire links.

Unfortunately, I was unable to determine who to give credit to for most of the tabs. If you see one of yours uncredited in this list, contact me!

I'm also wondering about the format of this post. Should I include unofficial tabs as well (including for songs that have no tabs, such as background music)?
nice.
I did the tabs for fudepen, stapler, and both fuwa fuwa times (although someone edited those and he should get credit also).

and I do think we should have a list of OSTs and miscellaneous and such... maybe have a second master list of unofficial tabs? that way we can toss in the ones that have been tabbed but not using the official score, for those who want them.
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 14:03   Link #1489
ChorpSaway

Moogie and I did Dear My Keys.

And there a couple of tabs from the OST out there.
I did one for Ii Yumemite Ne, for solo guitar. http://www.mediafire.com/?sjwgu70yc0z6vgw
I know there's one for Pasadena Fwy somewhere in here.
ChorpSaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 16:41   Link #1490
trenton_dawn
Silt

Okay, I'm adding a section for unofficial tabs, so if you find any that I don't have, let me know. Right now most of the ones in that list are scraped from UG...not sure who to give credit to, or how.
Old 2011-01-25, 00:39   Link #1491
LightMusicBand
Did you say, HASHIRAMA?!

thanks a lot trenton_dawn for doing the master list. that would really help.....

oh yeah, on the master list, also include some other stuff that are not in pdf, gtp, etc. (i'm talking about those stuff that other members just typed down. i sort of remember a tab of "fude pen boru pen YuiAzu mix" here. it was just typed down. and Amefuri and some other stuff. (for the sake of completion, i guess). and other OST's like Reinforced concrete.

and o yeah, i can't find the fuwa fuwa time edited version in the list? someone did edited it, changed some of the chords to powerchords. that will be really nice. or is it the one in the mediafire link. i couldn't really tell.
and since were talking about that, i've noticed that i can't find the fuwa fuwa time studio mix anywhere. (the one named studio mix has its link on the live mix).

it's probably somewhere here. (i'm not much help, you see, the internet's really slow, and acting weird. it's a good thing i can still login though).

Again, really great work guys....
Old 2011-01-25, 00:59   Link #1492
trenton_dawn
Silt

Okay, I fixed the problem with the live mix/studio mix versions and added a link to the YuiAzu Fude Pen. Can't find reinforced concrete anywhere in this thread, and only Bananoha's incomplete chord list for Ame Furi. Anyone know where those are? I'll check UG, though.

Edit: Okay, I found UG tabs for both of those OST songs. I also found some of Bananoha's PTB tabs that I converted to GP5.

Last edited by trenton_dawn; 2011-01-25 at 01:14.
Old 2011-01-25, 11:30   Link #1493
fudepen

Hi, just wanted to note that the Fude Pen tab (YuiAzu version) is incomplete. It only goes from the intro to the first verse. Does anyone have the complete version (including the refrain and chorus)?
fudepen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 12:51   Link #1494
Bolt237

let's see here...
I recognize the guitar part from tenshi ni fureta yo as mine, and the rest is by someone I don't remember. (I have an updated guitars-only one with both guitars for the full version, if you want that)
I also have one of tokimeki sugar, guitars only, that's a little different from the one on UG.
I have a tab of autumn breeze (from the OST) that I made and a pretty good tab of hold on to your love that I got from one of the old links. there's also an incomplete version of falling reinforced concrete.
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 10:52   Link #1495
Frizo
Say what?

What would be a good song recommendation for a beginner bassist? I just need to practice, and wondered if and K-on songs were easy enough? Maybe.
Frizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 12:46   Link #1496
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94 Send a message via Skype™ to AznAndy94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizo View Post
What would be a good song recommendation for a beginner bassist? I just need to practice, and wondered if and K-on songs were easy enough? Maybe.
K-ON! songs difficulty range from Easy/intermediate - Insane so playing some K-ON! songs are good to start with but not all. You also want to consider playing other songs, too. This applies to both artist and genre. A good musician should be broad on the types of music they're used to playing.

Some songs a beginner bassist should play for K-ON! songs:

Spoiler for Save Space:

These are based off my opinions looking at the official score. These are just some things. Level 1 - Easy/Intermediate Level 3 - Intermediate
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-27, 15:53   Link #1497
trenton_dawn
Silt

I just want to add that Prologue is a pretty easy song, as is Girly Storm Shissou Stick (but you need a 5-string bass for the latter ;_; ). Tenshi ni Fureta Yo sounds pretty easy, but there's no tab for the official score yet (there's an unofficial one, though)
Old 2011-01-27, 18:36   Link #1498
Frizo
Say what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAndy94 View Post
K-ON! songs difficulty range from Easy/intermediate - Insane so playing some K-ON! songs are good to start with but not all. You also want to consider playing other songs, too. This applies to both artist and genre. A good musician should be broad on the types of music they're used to playing.

Some songs a beginner bassist should play for K-ON! songs:

Spoiler for Save Space:

These are based off my opinions looking at the official score. These are just some things. Level 1 - Easy/Intermediate Level 3 - Intermediate
Thankies!

[Offtopic]
I was watchin your youtube videos, I couldn't stop :X
[/Offtopic]
Frizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 12:58   Link #1499
S332666460

Hi noob here
i really love what you guys are doing here and if possible i would like to be a part of it

also i was wondering if someone could upload the scans for cagayake girls! and any other songs or pictures of the sheets
thanks in advance

Last edited by S332666460; 2011-01-29 at 17:26.
S332666460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 17:34   Link #1500
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by S332666460 View Post
Hi noob here
i really love what you guys are doing here and if possible i would like to be a part of it

also i was wondering if someone could upload the scans for cagayake girls! and any other songs or pictures of the sheets
thanks in advance
I dunno about scans, but if you download TuxGuitar (which, by the way, is free) you can read all the GP5 tabs we've got (the link to the list is in my signature).