AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-01-27, 00:22   Link #641
Xion Valkyrie

Actually, the old men were talking about not having enough Pandoras, as opposed to not having strong enough Pandoras. They talked about how they couldn't just wait for people who were compatible to be born, hence why they're going to reopen the once abandoned project.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 13:51   Link #642
karuroso

Here is a resume from ch 41~59 retired from another forum

Spoiler for resume:
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 09:27   Link #643
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Actually, the old men were talking about not having enough Pandoras, as opposed to not having strong enough Pandoras. They talked about how they couldn't just wait for people who were compatible to be born, hence why they're going to reopen the once abandoned project.
What's boggling is they have whole schools of Pandoras and they aren't enough. It makes me wonder just how big their army was during the previous battles, especially since few prolly made it out alive.
Old 2011-01-31, 09:34   Link #644
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
What's boggling is they have whole schools of Pandoras and they aren't enough. It makes me wonder just how big their army was during the previous battles, especially since few prolly made it out alive.
Maybe it's through the frequent battles, they are losing more Pandora faster than could be trained

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 17:45   Link #645
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

But how big are the schools ? How many are enroled ? less than 100 per class ? Less than 50 ?
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 20:36   Link #646
Arturro

Quote:
I assume Novas are developing as well as Pandoras. Last attack of Novas was an unknown threat for humanity - IMHO this is a proof that Novas are evolving. Another problem - since last nova attack pandoras are limited to 6 stigmas, as we know Aoi sister had over 20 stigmas. It's possible that Novas evolved, while Pandoras became weaker.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 20:45   Link #647
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I always face palmed at his sister having 20 when the regular is 6. You'd expect 12, double the normal person, but more than three times... overkill much?
Old 2011-02-01, 17:06   Link #648
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
I always face palmed at his sister having 20 when the regular is 6. You'd expect 12, double the normal person, but more than three times... overkill much?
The regular is not 6. Only the Elites have up to 6. Most Pandoras have 4 or so, and the ones in the lower classes probably only have 2 or 3.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-02-01, 17:07   Link #649
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Then that make it even worse. *face palm*
Old 2011-02-01, 17:13   Link #650
Xaturas

Its not like they are weak, its just that his sister was beastly strong, which in the end made her go berserk and turn nova. Imo she probably is still locked somewhere in a lab, or maybe she will be the last nova boss if she did turn 100% nova.
Anyway the decreased number of stigmas, is because of the fact that his sister went berserk, so they made some *caps* to prevent that from happening again.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 17:18   Link #651
Xion Valkyrie

Spoiler:

Last edited by Xion Valkyrie; 2011-02-01 at 20:40.
Old 2011-02-01, 18:37   Link #652
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Thank you for your kind use of spoiler tags, as the scanlations are not that far ahead.
Old 2011-02-01, 18:40   Link #653
Xaturas

Advanced what its all in the translated manga ... plus some speculation. Either you don't read manga/watch anime or you don't know the "Imo" meaning ... Either way first think then accuse.
Old 2011-02-01, 18:42   Link #654
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

What chapters did they reveal everything about his sister?
Old 2011-02-01, 18:47   Link #655
Xaturas

Dunno what chapters or anime eps as I don't remember, still I remember reading it in manga or watching in first 3 eps of anime where they said she "died" after a battle, which meant that she started transforming to nova. Later on you can guess that she either died and they made some *tests* on her, or she transformed into nova. Its not like she died and they just put her in the ground, she was to special. Especially when you consider that maria in a water jar.
Old 2011-02-01, 23:15   Link #656
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Ah... you are speculating that she turned into one. I had thought they said it as fact. In the beginning all we know is that she fought and won at the cost of her life. I took it as she was wounded so bad that she died.

Sorry for jumping the gun.
Old 2011-02-02, 16:24   Link #657
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Ah... you are speculating that she turned into one. I had thought they said it as fact. In the beginning all we know is that she fought and won at the cost of her life. I took it as she was wounded so bad that she died.

Sorry for jumping the gun.
We do know from the translated chapters that she underwent the nova transformation. When they saw the corrupted pandoras on the screen back in the command center, they said it was just like what had happened to Aoi Kazuha, except hers happened naturally while the newer girls transformation was triggered artificially by the attacking novas. I think what's been happening to Satellizer is the early stages of what happened to Kazuha.

Anyway, a new translated chapter is up! And you all already saw it, well, I don't care. Genessa survives! Cassie survives! Satellizer gets a grip on herself! Chiffon and Tish totally obliterated their opponent without a scratch on them. It looks like the two of them and Elizabeth are the only ones who can make that claim. I was kind of hoping to see what Chiffon could manage, as the undisputed #1 ranked fighter in the school.

I'm really happy Genessa and Cassie lived through this. And seeing Cassie reunited with her limiter was... touching.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 16:53   Link #658
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
We do know from the translated chapters that she underwent the nova transformation. When they saw the corrupted pandoras on the screen back in the command center, they said it was just like what had happened to Aoi Kazuha, except hers happened naturally while the newer girls transformation was triggered artificially by the attacking novas. I think what's been happening to Satellizer is the early stages of what happened to Kazuha.

Anyway, a new translated chapter is up! And you all already saw it, well, I don't care. Genessa survives! Cassie survives! Satellizer gets a grip on herself! Chiffon and Tish totally obliterated their opponent without a scratch on them. It looks like the two of them and Elizabeth are the only ones who can make that claim. I was kind of hoping to see what Chiffon could manage, as the undisputed #1 ranked fighter in the school.

I'm really happy Genessa and Cassie lived through this. And seeing Cassie reunited with her limiter was... touching.
Well, Cassie is supposed to be significantly stronger than the other Pandoras that got infected though. She's basically the equivalent of Chiffon, but even stronger due to her infection. I don't think Elizabeth nor Chiffon could handle her as easily as the other infected Pandoras.
Old 2011-02-02, 19:15   Link #659
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
When you say turn into a Nova, I am picturing the giant monster that attacks. If they said she was like the corrupted Pandora's then I wouldn't say she turned into a Nova. I have to find those chapters and see if they actually say she turned into a Nova.

This really is Eva + Claymore.
Old 2011-02-02, 20:40   Link #660
Random Wanderer

Quote:
When you say turn into a Nova, I am picturing the giant monster that attacks. If they said she was like the corrupted Pandora's then I wouldn't say she turned into a Nova. I have to find those chapters and see if they actually say she turned into a Nova.

This really is Eva + Claymore.
Page 11, chapter 29, it's called the Nova Form, and it's said they are in the process of turning into Novas in both body and mind. Note, being a Nova doesn't mean they have to be the giant critters. Those are just the class S Novas. It just means the cells in their bodies, particularly their stigmatas, are turning into Nova cells.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen