AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-23, 14:58   Link #1
Gunboat Diplomat
Honey Flash!

Why did Kakashi want to kill Zabuza with the Raikiri?

Didn't it seem strange to anyone that Kakashi would use up the rest of his chakra to invoke the Raikiri (now known as the Chidori) to kill Zabuza while he was immobilized by his dog-nins? You'd think he could have saved his chakra and, instead, just stab Zabuza with a kunai?
Gunboat Diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 15:01   Link #2
Mezu
The Guardian

Its more dramatic that way and it shows that the copy ninja has an actual original technique. It also leads up into other stuff, so thats why.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 15:02   Link #3
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunboat Diplomat
Didn't it seem strange to anyone that Kakashi would use up the rest of his chakra to invoke the Raikiri (now known as the Chidori) to kill Zabuza while he was immobilized by his dog-nins? You'd think he could have saved his chakra and, instead, just stab Zabuza with a kunai?

He wanted to end it fast, as he said " Let's end this now", teh reaon he came up with this conclusion was that because Naruto was leaking Kyubi chakra. That's basically it. Kakashi feared something worse would happen to Naruto, if he didn't come to help.
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 15:12   Link #4
OniLink742
Hidden Pimp Villiage Kage

O_O

Kakashi did it because he's a badass show off. No really, he had to finish it fast and locate Naruto, and stop the leakage.
OniLink742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 15:21   Link #5
swerv
Stay Up

I guess he's shows respect for Zabuza by using this jutsu aswell. Also by using it there was a much smaller chance of the killing move being blocked or evaded.

Although as it turned out, by using such a powerful move, Haku sensed it and figured out what was happening and stopped it anyway.
Old 2004-10-23, 15:28   Link #6
OniLink742
Hidden Pimp Villiage Kage

Kakashi should show respect! He was about to kill the best nin that ever lived! :: starts to cry as he thinks back on that scene when Haku dies, then when Zabuza-san dies :: Hrmph. If it weren't for that dolt Tazuna, Zabuza would still be alive. Oh well...
OniLink742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 15:57   Link #7
UserName

If he used anything less there is still the chance of him surving, look how much Zabuza took and he still went on afterwards. If he used anything less there's the chance of losing, so his best bet would be to use his strongest move(or one of his strongest) a killing jutsu.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 00:27   Link #8
sakura-san
Lee is such a player...

Kakashi use raikiri cuz he lazy...

i would have tortured him eg. cut off his ying-yang with a kunai
then i would have katon housenka the ying-yang and made him eat it
then he choke and die...

:fingers:
sakura-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 00:32   Link #9
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
OH...MY...GOD....

I thought I had seen it all....This just takes the biscuit.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 03:33   Link #10
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

The only logical reason I can come up with is Kakashi has a fetish for sticking his hand through the chest of another person.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 06:03   Link #11
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Didn't he say it? The reason why he had to kill Zabuza was because he was too dangerous to be kept alive. The reason why he wanted to kill Zabuza with Raikiri, was because he wanted to prove that he had jutsus of his own as well (not only copied with Sharingan).
Old 2004-10-24, 06:23   Link #12
M.G.

I don't see any practical need for it either really. Why not just use a kunai? The chidori is suppose to be able to cut through anything, but there was nothing that a normal blad could not cut through.

The only reason I can see that he used it is to show respect, or to show off... probably both.
M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 11:08   Link #13
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Well.. his pride was at stake. Zabuza kept saying that he does not have any original techniques, so he decided to prove Zabuza wrong and kill him at the same time.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 11:15   Link #14
Yakushi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniLink742
Kakashi should show respect! He was about to kill the best nin that ever lived! :: starts to cry as he thinks back on that scene when Haku dies, then when Zabuza-san dies :: Hrmph. If it weren't for that dolt Tazuna, Zabuza would still be alive. Oh well...
I blame Gatou.
Yakushi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 05:59   Link #15
Yellow Flash
Banned

I think he used Raikiri to make sure that Zabuza would have a very painful death.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 00:32   Link #16
manga wanderer

its like a matter of pride and stuff see he is all acting like he had no soul and he wanted to kill him with a bang
manga wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 02:00   Link #17
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Maybe he just wanted to kill him quickly, introduce the jutsu "chidori/raikiri" straight out because it would be used abit. I mean if kakashi un-estimated him and walked up to him to kill him, zabuza might wind up back in the mist.

Needed something quick, effective and powerful, I mean Zabuza was jounin level.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 06:19   Link #18
fu5ed

why kakashi used raikiri ? .. well , why naruto use rasengan ? , most probably that's their fav move
fu5ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 07:40   Link #19
Palani
///_^

Because Zabuza was an S-Class criminal from the Bingo Book which are supposed to be eliminated upon encountering them.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 09:26   Link #20
sang12345

if you ask questions like that you might as well ask for a logical answer for
everything. The fact is that this is an ANIME...many people look too far into them
because of their interest in it.

it was to make it DRAMATIC..this is an anime, every situation doesn't have some
logical reasoning other than to 'make it look cool' or lead up on to other events.
sang12345 is offline   Reply With Quote