Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-07, 20:11   Link #41
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You're gonna say that every chapter aren't you?
till kubo remembers, yes.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-09-07, 20:23   Link #42
sayde

Based on a statement I made from last week, I'm not surprised to see Xcution members stand up to VC's and Captains. Especially if Gentei Kaijo's are forcing most of these VC's and Captains to run on 20% power.

Last edited by sayde; 2011-09-07 at 20:47.
Old 2011-09-07, 20:36   Link #43
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
wow, that was a rather violent end to Giriko o_o

well...lets see if he's actually dead next week.
Of course he's not.
He'll just start a boring dialogue about his power over time, or the brat's reset / save game capacity.

I wish for that blow to finish him. The faster, the better. Or else, we're good for 2 months of cheesy battles.
Old 2011-09-07, 21:38   Link #44
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

yeah, as expected, this will all turn out. I doubt that fight between Giriko and Kenpachi will be that too short. but yeah, Kenpachi is right! "Giriko is too boring"

darn it!I'm worried about Byakuya, what if he got cut off by Tsukishima, he will then turn against them and there would be an IchigovsByakuya version 2.0.............since I think the strongest among the group is Byakuya and Tsukishima getting him will add point to their lame side.

also, darn it! did you see that? why does Riruka got the bunny outfit when her Fullbring evolve because of Ichigo's power! That outfit is ONLY SUITED FOR RUKIA ...............so, i guess they fight who is more cuter with that outfit or Rukia will just stare at her with stars in her eyes......lol

yay! Captain Hitsugaya and Yukio face off!!!!!! awesome.......

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-09-07, 22:23   Link #45
toriko

Everyone transforming and people
getting stabbed, god i LOVE Bleach..i think kubo beleives people reading bleach are arracanars with holes in their heads,who will lap up any BS thrown at them..
Old 2011-09-07, 23:18   Link #46
Langus
Optimus Prime

If only that guy would actually be dead next week. Kenpachi hit the nail on the head - fucking boring. It would have been nice to get at least a LITTLE back story about any one of the characters involved in this fight before delving into yet another round of pointless fighting.
Old 2011-09-07, 23:51   Link #47
JustRob

Quote:
You're gonna say that every chapter aren't you?

"Hey guyz I can one-shot captains with just my shikai, everything you kill is an illusion and I get a power-up each chapter."
Guess who this is >_>
Aizen was strong from the very beginning. And he at least got his power ups through an insanely powerful artifact. But yes I agree Aizen's power ups got ridicilous later on. They put the character to shame, but he's still alive so maybe someday he'll make up for it. But swinging your sword with two hands and getting such an insane power up is just retarded.
Old 2011-09-08, 00:08   Link #48
BlueCosmos

i just prey that we don't get 2 to 3 months of meaningless battles until the next arc. I would honestly respect kubo more if next chapter "yup ss won they all get beat" next chapter "ichgo fights ginjo it looks like he's losing when orihime pops up with her token line and POW this nightmare becomes a distant memory. and we move on. This really does feel like the bonto ark to me!!!!!!
Old 2011-09-08, 00:36   Link #49
AdventSleeper

Uh oh, did all the characters get separated into 1v1 battles?

..Here we go again
Old 2011-09-08, 00:54   Link #50
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post

Kenpachi vs Giriko: Old and gaunt
'Shiro vs Yukio: White-haired shota (this was so obvious we did figure it out)
Byakuya vs Tsukishima: Bishonen
Ikkaku vs Shishigawara: Delinquents
Renji vs Jackie: Fashion deviants
Rukia vs Riruka: Hot for Ichigo (and we get the sympathetic opponent against the one Shinigami who might actually spare her)
Ichigo vs Ginjou: duh...
old and gaunt? so fancy I would have settled for eyepatch vs. eyepatch

I should have quoted my predictions from last week never too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
lets see what the other match ups will be...

Kenpachi vs. Giriko
Rukia & Renji vs. Riruka
Toshiro vs. Yukio
Ikkaku vs. Jackie
Byakuya vs. Tsukishima
I honestly forgot about that Lucky 7 guy, he doesn't seem worth noting anyways given how much time he's been featured.
Old 2011-09-08, 01:58   Link #51
JustRob

Well the way Ginjo makes it sound, that "Lucky 7" guy (Shishigawara Moe) might actually have the strongest Fullbring of them all. Why else would Ginjo want him dead?
Old 2011-09-08, 05:16   Link #52
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*shrug* but seeing as he's paired up w/ Ikkaku...I stand by my comment regarding him
Old 2011-09-08, 06:50   Link #53
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Aizen was strong from the very beginning. And he at least got his power ups through an insanely powerful artifact. But yes I agree Aizen's power ups got ridicilous later on. They put the character to shame, but he's still alive so maybe someday he'll make up for it. But swinging your sword with two hands and getting such an insane power up is just retarded.
To be honest, it makes more sense that a swing with both arms will increase its power than Aizen spending a century stronger than any other Captain (pre-hax upgrades and except Yamamoto) without anyone noticing.

A few things to note:
A- Try swinging a bat with one hand and then try it with two, see what happens;
B- Kenpachi never really went all out with Nnoitra until the end, he spent most of the fight just trying to prolong it since he likes the battle itself and not the win;

Then again I love Kenpachi and you obviously don't...so this argument will get us nowhere. It's the same with Aizen, I don't like him much and you do...
Old 2011-09-08, 11:19   Link #54
JustRob

Ofcourse swinging with two hands increases your strength but not by that much. The worst part of it all is that Kenpachi was too dumb to realize it himself and needed a kendo lesson from Yamamoto to grasp the concept.

Reiatsu can be hidden, and Aizen was just born a pro.
Old 2011-09-08, 12:30   Link #55
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Ofcourse swinging with two hands increases your strength but not by that much. The worst part of it all is that Kenpachi was too dumb to realize it himself and needed a kendo lesson from Yamamoto to grasp the concept.

Reiatsu can be hidden, and Aizen was just born a pro.
By your logic, Random dude A swinging a stick is smarter and as strong as a Kendo practitioner.

Again, you'll push for Aizen and deny Kenpachi regardless, these discussions are pointless.
Old 2011-09-08, 12:41   Link #56
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
these discussions are pointless.
this is a discussion forum, what the hell do you think this is here for?! post funny cat pictures?!

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-09-08, 12:46   Link #57
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

We can have the discussions but that doesn't mean they'll actually lead to anything. It's more like Wild Mass Guessing than a discussion.
Old 2011-09-08, 14:53   Link #58
SeanQ

So, uhh, what does fullbringers have to do with anything with soul society and why do they care...? They gave Ichigo his power back, so go back home and let the mofo and the stupid fullbringers go back to sitting in the house...aren't they supposed to be killing hollows and not humans?
Old 2011-09-08, 14:58   Link #59
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Probably Soul Society consider themselves the authority on anything supernatural in the living world so they can't very well have a load of supernatural people go completely unchecked whilst they piss about and mess with innocent civilians (Tsukichika mind raping Inoue, Chad and everyone else is so fucking horrifying it's enough to make him a Complete Monster, but I reckon that'll be largely overlooked...)
Old 2011-09-08, 15:10   Link #60
Alchemist007
*Author

I reckon he might be Hanatarou's bro, so a rouge Shinigami who's zanpakutou's abilities we already get the jist of.