Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-28, 13:58   Link #841
dnmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice
have you completed it?
I already have all of the characters and game modes if that's what you're asking.
dnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 14:39   Link #842
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnmt
I already have all of the characters and game modes if that's what you're asking.
wow...was it easy or challenging?
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 14:52   Link #843
Avenger

Quote:
wow...was it easy or challenging?
Ive almost finished it too...save for getting the last 3 characters which im getting today, and no it isnt hard.

Good tihng you made your order at playasia Akatsuki ^^, im glad to see more people getting their orders processed ON TIME!! my order was processed within 6hours of my ordering it, then it was shipped another few hours after that. I ordered it last sunday at 6pm and got it on tuesday afternoon ^^. I was easily able to track my item and it is very safe

Btw, the ntsc to pal tv converter should be on the play-asia site, just search keywords "converter" and you should be able to find it no problem. Just make sure that you dont buy the "VGA monitor converter" which allows you to play games with your pc screen, i heard the gamma ray levels for the coloration is too bright, making it low quality.

Edit: To anyone looking for answers to very *general* questions go to gamefaqs.com and choose the FAQ for GNT3 that says "FAQ/movelist" i have spoken to the writer through various emails, and he is a very nice guy, great FAQ.

The ntsc to pal converter, i know limited info about it, i just read of the information of the product that is for people with pal tv's. i have not very much information beyond that. I know the the japanese games are in NTSC, but im not exactly sure how the converter works.

This is the information from what i've read and i quote, "features

• Converts any NTSC into a PAL signal
• Input: NTSC 3.58/4.43
• Output: AV PAL-B,D,I,G,M,N
• For video game systems, DVD player, VCR (must support 60Hz for recording) and other AV equipment
• Can be used for the Gamecube and other import consoles
• Composite video in and out
• This converter only works with a 60Hz PAL TV
• This does not convert PAL->NTSC (not for use in the US!)

description

The TV Video System Converter (NTSC -> PAL) converts any NTSC (3.58/4,43)into a PAL signal (no matter if PAL B,D,I,G,M,N). Optimal for video game consoles, DVD players, video recorders (must support 60Hz) or any other kind of AV equipment. The unit comes with an AV composite cable as well as a power supply."

This is the only information i have, sorry if it had caused any confusion/inconvienence on its proper use. I assume anyone who would buy this would read about it first, as i dont have firsthand experience (i live in the US)

Last edited by Avenger; 2004-11-28 at 15:21.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 15:29   Link #844
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

So is itachi really unbalanced and really strong?
Old 2004-11-28, 15:47   Link #845
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
yahahahaha!
i found out that mine shipped on 17th!
i will have it by this wednesday!!!
*drool* cant wait.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 15:47   Link #846
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
No. He's strong if you play him right, like any other character.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 15:52   Link #847
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
Lol, it may take up to 2 weeks mate. I ordered my copy of Naruto:GNT2 from Play-Asia last year and that took approximately 2 weeks. Of course, I picked the cheapest delivery though, lol.

Which delivery option did you pick?
the same lol erm im not sure it's the cheapest, it's the 2nd cheapest.. the air box one ... lol I wasn't going to pay $34 for the top tier shipping.

but I did buy, ...freeloader, the ntsc to pal converter, some wires which got reduced to $1 so I had taken that and of course the naruto 3 game.
Old 2004-11-28, 16:59   Link #848
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
the same lol erm im not sure it's the cheapest, it's the 2nd cheapest.. the air box one ... lol I wasn't going to pay $34 for the top tier shipping.

but I did buy, ...freeloader, the ntsc to pal converter, some wires which got reduced to $1 so I had taken that and of course the naruto 3 game.

you shouldnt need the ntsc to pal converter, I didn't for any of my import games... unless you're using some extremely old tv or something
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 17:41   Link #849
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
you shouldnt need the ntsc to pal converter, I didn't for any of my import games... unless you're using some extremely old tv or something
Thanks for the info on that
Old 2004-11-28, 19:04   Link #850
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj4V
oh man, this game looks too good, im thinking of buying a gamecube just to play it, how many versions of this game where made like is it just in ntsc (jap), like will it work on a pal (au, nz, uk standard) gamecube or do i have to buy an ntsc gamecube? i know nothing about gamecube. chances r that it wont work on a pal gamecube so is there some kind of multi-region bootdisk that i can get or something? thanx

btw, that gif is exactly 2,979 frames, so kool.
You're supposed to guess it not open it up in your gif program and don't even bother guessing ._.

Quote:
he's strong but he's predictable and easy to read in the game o_o
BUT he works as good as the whim of the user
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 19:21   Link #851
lotus_lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj4V
oh great, so when i get the freeloader, everytime i want to play an imported game do i always have to put it in before i play it? or is it a one time thing?
Yes, everytime you switch off your Gamecube, the next time you want to play an imported game again, you need to put in the Freeloader again.

Also, if your PAL TV is fairly recent, about 5 years or something, then it's most likely you won't need an NTSC-to-PAL convertor.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 20:09   Link #852
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi
here's some fighting game action for those who are still waiting for gekito ninja taison 3 to arrive...

++: Just for fun guess how many frames it's made up of
about 2979, rough estimate
Old 2004-11-29, 10:13   Link #853
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
yahahahaha!
i found out that mine shipped on 17th!
i will have it by this wednesday!!!
*drool* cant wait.
I just got an email from play-asia that my goods have been shipped, so what does that mean in terms of delivery time? 2 weeks right?
Old 2004-11-29, 11:02   Link #854
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi
he's strong but he's predictable and easy to read in the game o_o
BUT he works as good as the whim of the user
I completely disagree with you. I think Itachi is the most UNpredictable characvter in the game. He can perform many different attacks while standing still, and is quick on executing them. Also, its pretty hard to tell when he's about to throw kunai, since he barely moves his hand when he prepares them.
Old 2004-11-29, 13:24   Link #855
Karasu-sama
Kin of Ravens and Wolves

Send a message via AIM to Karasu-sama Send a message via Yahoo to Karasu-sama
Okay... I have a question similar to AkatsukisAprentice's. Lets say I successfully pre-ordered from Play-Asia a looong time before the game came out (october) and I got the e-mail on the day it came out saying that it'd been shipped... Now, considering that I used the cheap economy shipping option, and that today is the 29th...how many days do you guys think I have til it arrives?
Karasu-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 13:51   Link #856
Emblem

Wow guys I got this game the Saturday after it was released. I JUST got time to play it OMFG. No Joke it's sooooooo freakin good. I was about to cut class just to get some more Naruto goodness into my schedule, but then I remembered I am getting the results of my second class exam back today...... UGGHHH after class I'm flying home.
Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 14:50   Link #857
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasu-sama
Okay... I have a question similar to AkatsukisAprentice's. Lets say I successfully pre-ordered from Play-Asia a looong time before the game came out (october) and I got the e-mail on the day it came out saying that it'd been shipped... Now, considering that I used the cheap economy shipping option, and that today is the 29th...how many days do you guys think I have til it arrives?
Theoretically you should get it by wednesday, but what I want to gage is the average time it had taken people to get the game.
Old 2004-11-29, 16:13   Link #858
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

There's been lots of opinions on this. can sasuke and kakashi close their sharingans after openning them?
Old 2004-11-29, 16:49   Link #859
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Quote:
There's been lots of opinions on this. can sasuke and kakashi close their sharingans after openning them?
Yeah, I noticed he can.. Just press down + x again, there wont be any sounds or signs at all that shows it deactivated, but it will be.
Btw, it doesnt cost any chakra. Works for both Kakashi and Sasuke.
Old 2004-11-29, 17:02   Link #860
-マク-

Quote:
I just got an email from play-asia that my goods have been shipped, so what does that mean in terms of delivery time? 2 weeks right?
got mine exactly a week after that (Sweden)
I pre-ordered in october and got the confirmation that it was shipping on the release date.
-マク- is offline   Reply With Quote