AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-03, 18:11   Link #181
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I'm not talking about the watermarks, I mean the editing of the image. They used Topaz which removed all of the texture.
Old 2011-10-03, 18:35   Link #182
Shadow5YA

Wait... Kido really didn't know Emiru liked him? All this time he said he knew and it turns out he only thought Emiru had nothing more than a peeping fetish with him?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 07:42   Link #183
Khalil

These cliffhangers are really too much for me, now I absolutely must know what that tiny, insignificant thing is.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 13:57   Link #184
LCeh

So looks like the feelings are mutually confirmed, and in the next volume others will start getting involved as well, good to see as it will certainly push things forward. Can't wait to read it.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 14:12   Link #185
EroKing

Chapter 62

She grabbed his dick and he.. wow O_O
Old 2011-10-04, 15:26   Link #186
jzmagic
flargansbog

I really hate the MC in this, this guy just got a great GF and he's already cheating on her... I bet the mangaka will write some BS about her being psycho so that we don't feel bad for her when she finds out about the peeping/cheating or gets dumped.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 15:28   Link #187
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
I really hate the MC in this, this guy just got a great GF and he's already cheating on her... I bet the mangaka will write some BS about her being psycho so that we don't feel bad for her when she finds out about the peeping/cheating or gets dumped.
Yea no kidding. I really hope the author don't make some cop out like he did last time, though in the same sense he almost has to or how are we supposed to enjoy reading a series about a guy who basically looks for girls to cheat on with.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 15:33   Link #188
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
The hell did this come from? Emiru makes a move on Kido and now he's the one cheating?
Old 2011-10-04, 15:41   Link #189
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The hell did this come from? Emiru makes a move on Kido and now he's the one cheating?
Did she force his hand where it went? And what was he going to do before she knocked on the door?
Old 2011-10-04, 15:42   Link #190
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

He didn't exactly push her away... If it were the other way around and some bishounen made a move on his gf and she didn't refuse strongly, there'd be about 4 pages of rage in this thread by now.

EDIT: BTW TheEroKing, what anime are your avatar and sig from?
Old 2011-10-04, 15:50   Link #191
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Did she force his hand where it went? And what was he going to do before she knocked on the door?
I would not condemn a man just for something that I think might happen but did not. They're not fucking.

The ass grope may be inappropriate, but he hasn't crossed the line just yet.
Old 2011-10-04, 15:58   Link #192
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I was afraid of this... why can't the lead be single when he gets together with the heroine for the ending of the series??
Old 2011-10-04, 16:01   Link #193
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I would not condemn a man just for something that I think might happen but did not. They're not fucking.

The ass grope may be inappropriate, but he hasn't crossed the line just yet.
You have a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Sub them into this situation. How would you feel being this innocent person with your first ever girlfriend and she is off giving another guy a handjob and letting some guy finger her and grab her ass.

Would that be cool by you?
Old 2011-10-04, 16:15   Link #194
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
EDIT: BTW TheEroKing, what anime are your avatar and sig from?
That would be CubexCursedxCurious or C3 Cube anime...

As to Kido not doing anything wrong, yeah sure. If that was your girl friend you wouldn't hesitate to put him through the wall if you walked in on that situation. Well unless that sort of stuff floats your boat I suppose you'd be ok with it...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 16:28   Link #195
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:

Sub them into this situation. How would you feel being this innocent person with your first ever girlfriend and she is off giving another guy a handjob and letting some guy finger her and grab her ass.

I call lawyered on that, very true. It may be nice to have some progression for what I deem the obvious final pairing but this way is just wrong, which is why I think this attempt will utterly fail - the author won't present such a double-standard here when Kido has just recovered from his devastating cheated-on experience.

Emiru is to some degree at fault here, she had a sudden realization of her feelings and the encouragement to express them, thus putting him between a rock and a hard-on (corny, I know)
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 17:33   Link #196
Shadow5YA

Quote:

You want a realistic situation? Drop the manga a few chapters in, because there's no way in hell I would let a giant gaping hole in the wall or this peeping tease last for over a year. Forget Madoka -- Yuri would have never happened either. Exactly how many situations involving sex have Kido and Emiru witnessed without being found out by their circle of friends in school? After all the close calls Kido has been through and you're calling him out now? This is nothing compared to everything that has happened before.

I wouldn't have agreed to a relationship with Kido in the first place when Emiru has been in the way since the beginning.
Old 2011-10-04, 19:17   Link #197
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The author seems to be into NTR... *head explodes*
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 19:21   Link #198
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Been there, done that. Doing it like that, at least to me and my fiancé, always feels the best. Lucky for us we didn't do it because of cheating^^;;. I wonder what's gonna be the thing that exposes them both?
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 19:38   Link #199
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The author seems to be into NTR... *head explodes*
Japan is into NTR. It's a big problem on many fronts. *heart explodes*
Old 2011-10-04, 19:42   Link #200
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote: