Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2012-04-29, 21:52   Link #1
Justin Kim
*Artist

Smile Improvisation on the Piano!

Hello,

It has been quite a while since I ever accessed the forums. However, I would like to invite all the members on this forum to check out my new improvisatory piece that I played today. It took me a while to set up the Youtube account due to my lethargic behavior, but it's finally up!

My intention was to make the piece allude towards romantic/modern day music and there may be some similarities that are noticeable to other pieces. I apologize for any distortion that may occur within the audio in the upper registers of the piano, but that's just how my camcorder works .

It only takes 5-6 minutes of your time and I hope that the piece is soothing, tranquil enough for everyone's ears.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G-cGrfo8Dc

Be sure to subscribe for I will be posting up videos on a bi-weekly basis. These videos will primarily be covers from now on. Thanks everyone for taking the time and listening to my music!

Last edited by Justin Kim; 2012-04-29 at 23:59.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 05:56   Link #2
freshoutofthepan

Hey, you recorded this in your University? I've only ever touched a grand piano once in my entire life so far, lol.

Anyway, I was just listening to your improv in the background and quite enjoyed it; I would say you've achieved your objective in making it soothing and tension relieving. Good luck with your future piano covers, hope to hear more good stuff~
freshoutofthepan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 12:50   Link #3
Johnnydavids

i enjoyed this as well!
Old 2012-05-05, 02:07   Link #4
Justin Kim
*Artist

Thank you, I will be doing a cover of a song pretty shortly after our finals are over.

The most expensive piano I have ever touched was a 9.5 feet Steinway Model D grand valued around $375,000. It was played at Obama's induction ceremony!