AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-28, 15:22   Link #1341
Torva
Impossible
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mexico
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by garf02 View Post
this who???...

ill implying you are talking about the God beast
seems the link is not working anymore but

Spoiler for god:
Torva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 15:46   Link #1342
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
seems the link is not working anymore but

Spoiler for god:
yes, thats one of the God beasts
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 16:52   Link #1343
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Limbo
Yeah, they're the four mythological beasts of the chinese constelaltion:
Spoiler for Four Symbols (as they are named in Japanese):

They're quite common, appearing in anime, manga and games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Spoiler for Answer:
I see...
Also, in an illustration of volume 7 it's revealed that each of those Seven Arcs represent a star of the Big Dipper constellation...and The Destiny is in a pretty convenient location of that constellation

Btw...
Spoiler for question:
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 18:01   Link #1344
Torva
Impossible
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mexico
Age: 22
Btw...
Spoiler for question:
[/QUOTE]

Spoiler for from what i know:
Torva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 18:05   Link #1345
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
If my memopy doesn'f fails recalling Mizar its twin star is Alcor, the binary star.

Also, Vol.8 talks abou it:
Spoiler for pic:
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 19:49   Link #1346
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I wonder what do you get if defeat a Legendary Beast or God Beast. Must be something good.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 21:00   Link #1347
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
I wonder what do you get if defeat a Legendary Beast or God Beast. Must be something good.
I think must dungeon have a legend lvl as last boss... and I think you can not kill a legend
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 06:07   Link #1348
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
But it is possible though, right? They CAN be beaten.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 21:09   Link #1349
Shiyumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
But it is possible though, right? They CAN be beaten.
Yes, you just need to kill Four Gods at one.
Also, according color spectrum Cyan is a pure color like Yellow and Purple. It seem Taku have a good future ahead.

Last edited by Shiyumi; 2012-08-30 at 04:22.
Shiyumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 08:40   Link #1350
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Limbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
If my memopy doesn'f fails recalling Mizar its twin star is Alcor, the binary star.

Also, Vol.8 talks abou it:
Spoiler for pic:
Heh, I knew it...
So there's a possibility of there being a hidden 8th Arc
The Shadow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyumi View Post
Yes, you just need to kill Four Gods at one.
Which is incredibly hard unless many Burst Linkers cooperate.
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 09:34   Link #1351
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
If my memopy doesn'f fails recalling Mizar its twin star is Alcor, the binary star.

Also, Vol.8 talks abou it:
Spoiler for pic:
This totally reminds me of Hokuto no Ken, where the small star represents the star of death
Maybe if you killed all 4 god class enemies, the last one will drop it?
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 10:49   Link #1352
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
This totally reminds me of Hokuto no Ken, where the small star represents the star of death
Maybe if you killed all 4 god class enemies, the last one will drop it?
Good luck with that. There's no way a single burst linker can kill all four gods at the same time. Don't forget that one of them has the Level Down ability that caused Aqua Current, lieutenant of NN, to become a Level One. It will be a miracle if they were defeated.
__________________

Last edited by orpheus2; 2012-08-30 at 11:18.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 11:09   Link #1353
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I thought beating one God Beast will get you something. Same goes for the Legendary Beasts.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 11:38   Link #1354
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by garf02 View Post
I think must dungeon have a legend lvl as last boss... and I think you can not kill a legend
Blue King can Solo a Legend class enemy hence the nickname legend slayer. Lotus boast that she can accomplished the same feat
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 11:39   Link #1355
Redlar
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Heh, I knew it...
So there's a possibility of there being a hidden 8th Arc
The Shadow?


Which is incredibly hard unless many Burst Linkers cooperate.
I think it's more likely that one of the 7 Arcs has a hidden form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
I thought beating one God Beast will get you something. Same goes for the Legendary Beasts.
If you get one god beast into critical health range, it gets healed by the other three at a rate faster than you can damage it. Legendary Beasts probably have a chance to drop good stuff though.
Redlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 13:35   Link #1356
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Limbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlar View Post
I think it's more likely that one of the 7 Arcs has a hidden form.
The one likely to have that is The Destiny, since it's location on the constellation is the 6th star - Mizar and Alcor, also known as "Horse and Rider".

But it got sealed in the novel. So I'm hoping for a hidden/secret Arc
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 15:09   Link #1357
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Good luck with that. There's no way a single burst linker can kill all four gods at the same time. Don't forget that one of them has the Level Down ability that caused Aqua Current, lieutenant of NN, to become a Level One. It will be a miracle if they were defeated.
I meant that if four groups existed and each group kills one god, the god that is killed last drops the arc.
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 15:41   Link #1358
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
What if pit the God Beasts against each other? Or just maybe it look like it?

I thought God Beasts drop stuff if one of them is beaten. I guess I misinterpreted.

I do agree the the Legendary Beasts are simple to drop good stuff.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 16:59   Link #1359
rickiminato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mexico
of the seven kings of accel world. the identity of 4 them already know.these are
black king kuroyukime. red king niko, blue king utai shinomiya and white king kuroyukihime older sister.
__________________
rickiminato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 17:28   Link #1360
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
of the seven kings of accel world. the identity of 4 them already know.these are
black king kuroyukime. red king niko, blue king utai shinomiya and white king kuroyukihime older sister.
Isn't Shinomiya Utai Ardour Maiden?
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.