AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-16, 19:13   Link #301
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist

I'm sure they will, but later. Only after Souma has driven Erina so up the wall of frustration with his attitude that she completely spatszes. I look forward to the chapter where she hates him so much she has pictures of him plastered all over her bedroom so she can remind herself of how much he pisses her off.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 02:15   Link #302
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Didn't even see Erina in chapter
Old 2013-03-17, 05:08   Link #303
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I'm expecting at some point during this trip that Erina and Souma get paired together.
She does need more exposure, otherwise she's gonna be relegated to "that bitch" position while Megumi is taking up more and more of that heroine spot.
Old 2013-03-17, 05:25   Link #304
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
She does need more exposure, otherwise she's gonna be relegated to "that bitch" position while Megumi is taking up more and more of that heroine spot.
LOL. Nice image aohige hahahaha. Where'd you find that.

I'm interested in seeing in why none of the graduates are interested in Souma. I'm pretty sure they heard rumors at least. Instead it went to the one who started to get a mental breakdown.
Old 2013-03-17, 06:13   Link #305
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
LOL. Nice image aohige hahahaha. Where'd you find that.
OT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oczxOOrOAg
It was originally posted on Nico Nico before Rance Quest came out
Old 2013-03-17, 09:04   Link #306
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Heroine? More like pet.

Quote:
I'm interested in seeing in why none of the graduates are interested in Souma. I'm pretty sure they heard rumors at least. Instead it went to the one who started to get a mental breakdown.
I don't see why a bunch of highest-level professional chefs ( most whom are independent store-owners, and are not really associated with Tootsuki Academy outside very minimal capacities ) should give a rat's ass about some smug first-year student. They're not teachers like Capelle.

The only scenario I can see them even taking an interest in Souma is because of his father.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 18:52   Link #307
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Erina can die in bitchy hellfire for all I care...

Nikumi for fem protag!

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 07:32   Link #308
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Yummy Nikumi Yummy.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-03-19, 07:58   Link #309
DawnEmperor

I finally started reading this manga, and while the orgasmic aspects are...odd, it's still interesting.

I do have the fear of whether Soma's turning into an invincible hero(like his "macgyver" strategy is bound to get old), but I do like that for Nikumi he at least trained a lot. And it's implied that the Seventh seat guy is still stronger, if by a small margin.

Though it does make me wonder, how much exactly can you learn from being in a small shop? I don't necessarily mean it in a disparaging sense, I mean that it's still emphasizing a certain type of cooking right? It's kind of stretching it, so we should get a bit more exposition on Souma's dad's position in the cooking world.
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 09:36   Link #310
Tru3Ph03niX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnEmperor View Post
I finally started reading this manga, and while the orgasmic aspects are...odd, it's still interesting.

I do have the fear of whether Soma's turning into an invincible hero(like his "macgyver" strategy is bound to get old), but I do like that for Nikumi he at least trained a lot. And it's implied that the Seventh seat guy is still stronger, if by a small margin.

Though it does make me wonder, how much exactly can you learn from being in a small shop? I don't necessarily mean it in a disparaging sense, I mean that it's still emphasizing a certain type of cooking right? It's kind of stretching it, so we should get a bit more exposition on Souma's dad's position in the cooking world.
I foresee it being that the guy that runs Tootsuki Resort was a Kouhai of Soma's dad in the cooking world.
Whats to bet Somas dads an Alumni along with his mother.

The funniest scenario I thought of is that Somas mother is actually the daughter of The Academy Director and that Erina and Soma are actually cousins.
Tru3Ph03niX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 14:54   Link #311
Drkz

Actually I think his mom passed away. This scenario seems more common.
Old 2013-03-23, 10:13   Link #312
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

TBH I kinda expect better result for H-artist doing color chapter
Old 2013-03-23, 21:35   Link #313
Iron Maw
Aspiring Drunkard

I can believe this got color pages for two weeks in a row, just how popular is this series?

Anyway, nice to see a real rival appear, a bit arrogant and rude but at least he has skills to back that up. I like that Takumi kinda of outwitted Souma a bit here when he chose his basic ingredient. Of course the real battle starts next week.

Quote:
Actually I think his mom passed away. This scenario seems more common.
I might be remembering wrongly, but I thought the manga said she left the family.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 00:07   Link #314
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
I can believe this got color pages for two weeks in a row, just how popular is this series?
It will get another one next CH
Old 2013-03-24, 00:14   Link #315
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Quote:
I might be remembering wrongly, but I thought the manga said she left the family.
I didn't remember that part exactly.. but I hope she has a good reason for leaving the family The family picture seems to depict them as loving family rather than one that isn't.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 00:50   Link #316
bumbayker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
TBH I kinda expect better result for H-artist doing color chapter
Give the guy a break. This is WSJ where deadlines and rankings are spartan. So far he's the first mangaka from a hentai background that actually had what it takes to work under those harsh conditions.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 01:04   Link #317
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
Give the guy a break. This is WSJ where deadlines and rankings are spartan. So far he's the first mangaka from a hentai background that actually had what it takes to work under those harsh conditions.
He is not first mangaka from a hentai background.

for comparison Medaka have better color chapter (DAT legendary naked apron and hand-bra jeans).

Also some of his H-work have great use of color. by some reason use of color in this manga feel off.

and also I kinda expect it more interesting :3
Old 2013-03-24, 17:39   Link #318
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post

Anyway, nice to see a real rival appear, a bit arrogant and rude but at least he has skills to back that up. I like that Takumi kinda of outwitted Souma a bit here when he chose his basic ingredient. Of course the real battle starts next week.

Maybe. Honestly I forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
He is not first mangaka from a hentai background.

for comparison Medaka have better color chapter (DAT legendary naked apron and hand-bra jeans).

Also some of his H-work have great use of color. by some reason use of color in this manga feel off.

and also I kinda expect it more interesting :3
Uh, not sure if the Medaka Box author does H or not, but this is a food manga. I'm pretty sure he can't go all out even if he wanted too. Just be happy it wasn't a starting color page with a guy. And darkness would be a very bad example so please don't use it.
Old 2013-03-24, 17:43   Link #319
n0m@n
too tired

Quote:
Maybe. Honestly I forgot.

Uh, not sure if the Medaka Box author does H or not, but this is a food manga. I'm pretty sure he can't go all out even if he wanted too. Just be happy it wasn't a starting color page with a guy. And darkness would be a very bad example so please don't use it.
I really want to see Erina...... I hope he draws the colour illustration of Erina next but using the similiar picture of her in chapter 3...
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 02:14   Link #320
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I really want to see Erina...... I hope he draws the colour illustration of Erina next but using the similiar picture of her in chapter 3...
You, me, and the rest of the Tsun Tsun Erica fanbase.

WHY AUTHOR. WHY YOU NO GIVE ERICA SCREEN TIME. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US?
Oh wait. Does Erica even need to take the test? Shes a freshman right?

Tags
cooking, foodgasm, moe, shonen, tosh