Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-11, 07:07   Link #1741
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Well i know many want an incest ending or so but she said ''I'll do something more amazing than an eroge can do before i graduate''. I realy cant think of something clear but i think she has sexual intentions towards Kyousuke. Final volume will be released on the 6th of June i heard,so we will have to wait and in the meantime lets enjoy the anime and its drama.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking,too.But it would be just horrible if the author would reveal that Kirino is not blood related to Kyousuke.That would be just bad writing.I'm totally for a wincest ending,but please just don't that stupid non-blood related way.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 07:13   Link #1742
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsuhakai View Post
Yeah that's what I'm thinking,too.But it would be just horrible if the author would reveal that Kirino is not blood related to Kyousuke.That would be just bad writing.I'm totally for a wincest ending,but please just don't that stupid non-blood related way.
I want to make myself clear. I am rooting for a Kirino end as well whether it be incest or not, I am HUGE fan of KIRINO but I dont understand why you are against the non-blood related issue. It may be a cliche and just a boring way to find an excuse but I am not against it as long as Kirino ends with Kyousuke,I mean that there is no better ending than them being both together,like for example:Who can understand Kyousuke better?Who knows what he likes,what he wants,what interests he has? The answer is clearly KIRINO. Hopefully lets pray and hope for a KIRINO ending!!!!
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 07:17   Link #1743
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
I want to make myself clear. I am rooting for a Kirino end as well whether it be incest or not, I am HUGE fan of KIRINO but I dont understand why you are against the non-blood related issue. It may be a cliche and just a boring way to find an excuse but I am not against it as long as Kirino ends with Kyousuke,I mean that there is no better ending than them being both together,like for example:Who can understand Kyousuke better?Who knows what he likes,what he wants,what interests he has? The answer is clearly KIRINO. Hopefully lets pray and hope for a KIRINO ending!!!!
Yeah,I'm for a Kirino ending ,too.But just like you said, a non-blood related ending is such a cliche and oreimo doesn't deserve to have such a bad cliche.The author is better than that.Even if someone else is going to end up with Kyousuke,in my opinion it would be still better than a non-blood related ending.... Honestly I think a non-blood related ending would be even worse than an open end.But that's just my opinion.
Old 2013-05-11, 07:25   Link #1744
Wilshere

Quote:
Yeah,I'm for a Kirino ending ,too.But just like you said, a non-blood related ending is such a cliche and oreimo doesn't deserve to have such a bad cliche.The author is better than that.Even if someone else is going to end up with Kyousuke,in my opinion it would be still better than a non-blood related ending.... Honestly I think a non-blood related ending would be even worse than an open end.But that's just my opinion.
I completely am against the idea of Kyousuke ending with no other than Kirino. Like you just said Oreimo does deserve a good ending but i am standing firm that Kirino is the best choice for Kyousuke,thats my opinion and its not going to change. I am going to kill Tsukasa Fushimi if he ends up screwing the end!!!! I must admit I am a Kirino-con! LOL
Old 2013-05-11, 07:28   Link #1745
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
I completely am against the idea of Kyousuke ending with no other than Kirino. Like you just said Oreimo does deserve a good ending but i am standing firm that Kirino is the best choice for Kyousuke,thats my opinion and its not going to change. I am going to kill Tsukasa Fushimi if he ends up screwing the end!!!! I must admit I am a Kirino-con! LOL
That's the way to go.
But I must say that Kuroneko and Ayase have almost the same chance to win as Kirino (maybe equal).Normally I would say that Kirino is going to win,but Oreimo's genre is Comedy and incest doesn't fit well with comedy.Because of that I would say the 3 candidates have equal chances.Sad,but true.
Old 2013-05-11, 07:41   Link #1746
Wilshere

Quote:
That's the way to go.
But I must say that Kuroneko and Ayase have almost the same chance to win as Kirino (maybe equal).Normally I would say that Kirino is going to win,but Oreimo's genre is Comedy and incest doesn't fit well with comedy.Because of that I would say the 3 candidates have equal chances.Sad,but true.
It is clear that Kirino has more than ''feelings'' towards Kyousuke,well in the novel when Kyousuke caused the wreck when she got a ''boyfriend'' Kirino wanted to say something but he told her not to force herself and then he remembered the incident and thought what she couldve said and he said maybe ''because i LIKE you'' maybe?? He convinced himself not to mix 2D with 3D but i think otherwise,Kirino wanted to say that.In volume 10 she went to Kyousuke and brought him a fridge because she felt guilty of him getting kicked out because of her but he told her not to and then he said ''Its not there is something going between me and my sister,this isnt a game'' and that made Kirino angry.That shows us that she does Have sexual interests and biggest evidence is the Imoto wife game.If you people havent noticed it started from the first season that its obvious.Why would she have Imoto ero games??? When Kyousuke asked her why should he play an imoto ero game with her she just hesitated and said '' You just have to'' and '' I want some actual point of view of the games''. Well clearly that wasnt her real intentions. Plus they both are the main characters and Kirino is the focus point so everthing is revolving around her so a Kirino ending has a higher chance.Feel free and give me your opinion!!!
Old 2013-05-11, 07:44   Link #1747
GVN.Chaos

It's nice to see so many fellow Kirino-shipper lurking in the dark
Quote:
It is clear that Kirino has more than ''feelings'' towards Kyousuke,well in the novel when Kyousuke caused the wreck when she got a ''boyfriend'' Kirino wanted to say something but he told her not to force herself and then he remembered the incident and thought what she couldve said and he said maybe ''because i LIKE you'' maybe?? He convinced himself not to mix 2D with 3D but i think otherwise,Kirino wanted to say that.In volume 10 she went to Kyousuke and brought him a fridge because she felt guilty of him getting kicked out because of her but he told her not to and then he said ''Its not there is something going between me and my sister,this isnt a game'' and that made Kirino angry.That shows us that she does Have sexual interests and biggest evidence is the Imoto wife game.If you people havent noticed it started from the first season that its obvious.Why would she have Imoto ero games??? When Kyousuke asked her why should he play an imoto ero game with her she just hesitated and said '' You just have to'' and '' I want some actual point of view of the games''. Well clearly that wasnt her real intentions. Plus they both are the main characters and Kirino is the focus point so everthing is revolving around her so a Kirino ending has a higher chance.Feel free and give me your opinion!!!
True, but there is no way to confirm Kyousuke's feeling. Even Mikagami agreed that he is not honest with himself. Plus he is an unreliable narrator
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 07:46   Link #1748
Seitsuki
Onee!

We've always been here. We've just been too secure in our victory to feel the need to voice it
Old 2013-05-11, 07:47   Link #1749
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Dude,I'm not against you or anything.I would be really happy if a wincest ending is really going to happen.I'm just saying that the Genre doesn't fit well with the incest theme.Believe it or not incest is a really big deal,even in Japan.One Novel isn't enough to solve the incest issue.For example the parents just wouldn't accept the relationship between the siblings.Anyway I hope it doesn't end with a non-blood related ending.
Old 2013-05-11, 07:53   Link #1750
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
It's nice to see so many fellow Kirino-shipper lurking in the dark

True, but there is no way to confirm Kyousuke's feeling. Even Mikagami agreed that he is not honest with himself. Plus he is an unreliable narrator
You just said it. He is not honest with his feelings. The final volume will reveal it and until then we can quarrel and guess what the end might be, but I am for a Kirino ending. Well there is something that you can relate to Kyousuke,when he fell on Kirino when he tride to get her phone because she posted thier Photo booth picture at the back of her phone he said that he is sorry and he will leave and stuff but he didnt and just froze and looked into his sisters eyes, I cant really tell but it may be an indicator just maybe. An ending like Yosuga no Sora is just not imaginable in my opinion but you may never know.

Quote:
Dude,I'm not against you or anything.I would be really happy if a wincest ending is really going to happen.I'm just saying that the Genre doesn't fit well with the incest theme.Believe it or not incest is a really big deal,even in Japan.One Novel isn't enough to solve the incest issue.For example the parents just wouldn't accept the relationship between the siblings.Anyway I hope it doesn't end with a non-blood related ending.
Its ok, you are just stating your opinions nothing wrong with that, rather i would be happy to talk about it but im just elaborating stuff and i have many other evidence that Kirino does have feelings for her brother. We all agree that they are siscon and brocon respectively.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-11 at 12:57. Reason: don't double-post
Old 2013-05-11, 07:57   Link #1751
GVN.Chaos

Well, vol 10 say that his father seems to give them the green light already . So the problem lies in their mother and Manami (who seems to focus to make sure Kirino do not win)
Old 2013-05-11, 07:59   Link #1752
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Its ok, you are just stating your opinions nothing wrong with that, rather i would be happy to talk about it but im just elaborating stuff and i have many other evidence that Kirino does have feelings for her brother. We all agree that they are siscon and brocon respectively.
Yeah,they definitively have feelings for each other,but how they solve these feelings is a another story.We just can hope and root for a wincest ending.KyousukexKirino for the win.
Old 2013-05-11, 08:02   Link #1753
Wilshere

Quote:
Well, vol 10 say that his father seems to give them the green light already . So the problem lies in their mother and Manami (who seems to focus to make sure Kirino do not win)
That also may be true and that Manami just needs to die, I mean quite characters are so annoying and dangerous.Anyhow lets just wait and see and all the best to Kirino

Quote:
Yeah,they definitively have feelings for each other,but how they solve these feelings is a another story.We just can hope and root for a wincest ending.KyousukexKirino for the win.
Haha thats more like it. Kirino FTW!!!!

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-11 at 12:57. Reason: don't double-post
Old 2013-05-11, 08:04   Link #1754
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Quote:
That also may be true and that Manami just needs to die, I mean quite characters are so annoying and dangerous.Anyhow lets just wait and see and all the best to Kirino
haha yeah, quite characters kinda suck.In my opinion kuroneko is the worst of all of them,but that is just my opinion. *holds a siscon defense shield to protect himself from a kuroneko sh**storm*
Old 2013-05-11, 08:04   Link #1755
Wilshere

I dont want to sound weird but if actually their parents were brother and sister??? This would be weird but just my imagination.
Old 2013-05-11, 08:09   Link #1756
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
I dont want to sound weird but if actually their parents were brother and sister??? This would be weird but just my imagination.
Well,that would be one big suprise.Also it would be unbelievable dumb.
Old 2013-05-11, 08:14   Link #1757
Wilshere

Quote:
Well,that would be one big suprise.Also it would be unbelievable dumb.
It would but to make things clear Kirino and Kyousuke do NOT look alike at all, not one bit and its repeated often in the series. Ayase can be considered as his sister because they resemble some things in common but thats what i can figure out. I have a lot to say but i dont know if people here will listen to my in depth analysis of both the anime and novel.
Old 2013-05-11, 08:17   Link #1758
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
It would but to make things clear Kirino and Kyousuke do NOT look alike at all, not one bit and its repeated often in the series. Ayase can be considered as his sister because they resemble some things in common but thats what i can figure out. I have a lot to say but i dont know if people here will listen to my in depth analysis of both the anime and novel.
Well,my cute little sister doesn't resemble me either.Should I run to my parents and ask them if we really are siblings?
Old 2013-05-11, 08:17   Link #1759
GVN.Chaos

Not actually. They both showed sign of tsundere, they both have black/dark hair.
Old 2013-05-11, 08:19   Link #1760
Wilshere

Quote:
Well,my cute little sister doesn't resemble me either.Should I run to my parents and ask them if we really are siblings?
You could try that and probably get smacked in the face lol im saying ''what if''.

Quote:
Not actually. They both showed sign of tsundere, they both have black/dark hair.
Kirino has brown hair, surely I know that. Why do we go to extreme endings??? If you all remember the first season the first episode of Kyousuke having the dream of Kirino waking him up and stuff? This might be a reasonable and safe ending rather than the incest stuff. They just might have a better and stronger relationship.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-11 at 12:58. Reason: don't double post...

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings