AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-05, 11:09   Link #361
Lummie

Regarding the rule, what do you guys think about the wishes of the others?

It'd be funny if Kyouka's planning to have all the girls in the academy wearing her clothing style/fashion or in other words: "All girls will have to start wearing revealing clothers like her".
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 12:50   Link #362
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Regarding the rule, what do you guys think about the wishes of the others?

It'd be funny if Kyouka's planning to have all the girls in the academy wearing her clothing style/fashion or in other words: "All girls will have to start wearing revealing clothers like her".
LOL i think Rin-chan will have hard time to avoid that problem.
Old 2013-09-05, 13:30   Link #363
erdii

ı want this series to be animated. this is the first time in life I seriously want an ecchi manga to be animated.

I think there is no ugly girl in this Dragon Rioting world. even the fat girl was a beaty a year ago the world itself is trying to kill the MC
Old 2013-09-05, 16:08   Link #364
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

"Evil Beauty" Naomi - she reminds me of Kirio Hikifune from Squad Zero of Bleach, just in reverse...

And I just placed the line that the Twin spoke when her blade bounced off, "Heart-sama?"
The BIIIG guy from 'Hokuto no Ken' - Mr. Heart. XD It fits~

This manga has so many shout-outs and parodies, it's great.
Old 2013-09-05, 23:31   Link #365
JAGI_X

^including Jackie-chan style and Jet Lei from chap 10
Old 2013-09-06, 07:31   Link #366
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Pants Instrumentality Project. lol

And looks like one of the dragons is his partner and she's a triple threat!
Old 2013-09-06, 09:29   Link #367
Kafriel
Senior Guest

She's probably the best match for him though, since strength is something you can show off and compare with more ease than...say, technique. That, and Kyouka was the first one to have reacted to one of Rintarou's moves (I think), and maybe he can learn more about her footwork while they're paired up.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 09:52   Link #368
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
She's probably the best match for him though, since strength is something you can show off and compare with more ease than...say, technique. That, and Kyouka was the first one to have reacted to one of Rintarou's moves (I think), and maybe he can learn more about her footwork while they're paired up.
Her clothes and her personality make her as a partner a possible liability.

Strength wise he can hold his own so he doesn't need an OP partner, her clothes on the other hand will act as a obsatacle to him, as well as her love of fighting. I'm almost expecting her to throw a few jabs at him during the competition.

While throwing in some panty/cleavage shots to finish him off.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 11:36   Link #369
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
Her clothes and her personality make her as a partner a possible liability.

Strength wise he can hold his own so he doesn't need an OP partner, her clothes on the other hand will act as a obsatacle to him, as well as her love of fighting. I'm almost expecting her to throw a few jabs at him during the competition.

While throwing in some panty/cleavage shots to finish him off.
still.... if better or worse, Kyouka's gonna be the catalyst of something to Rintarou and despite rather being nerfed atm, I still believe he's the zen master once that something to our poor MC is released.

I wouldn't be surprised if his old man sealed something inside him.

the animal styles he used I kinda think is the tiger and the bird which is still present. if my brain still twitches to this, then:

tiger - sheer brutal strength. as displayed with two of his techniques that literally rip the ground. reminds me of the white tiger in that Chinese myth of four divine beings

bird - wind and speed based IMO. to anything that might require speed or anything regarding that aspect like wind, then this is the aspect he might as well use. reminds me of the red phoenix in the same myth

and if anything to go by, he'll probably be hiding:

turtle - absolute defense. that is, IF anything can touch him, let alone a female combatant which is all around him.

the dragon - the ultimate epitome of technique aspect that he has trained all over the years. not technically making him a dragon in school but probably its the ONLY thing that can curbstomp a martial artist. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually can KILL with this aspect.

lol.
Old 2013-09-06, 12:19   Link #370
whsie

^ funny thing. I had the exact same thought about the 4 divine beasts. White Tiger, Phoenix, Turtle, Dragon
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 12:26   Link #371
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

He's use Tiger, Hawk(?), Wolf and Monkey styles so far.
However if I remember correctly the three main ones are Tiger, Bird and Wolf. Strength, Mobility and Speed.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 13:08   Link #372
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
He's use Tiger, Hawk(?), Wolf and Monkey styles so far.
However if I remember correctly the three main ones are Tiger, Bird and Wolf. Strength, Mobility and Speed.
not sure if he uses a bit of monkey attribute. if memory serves, the monkey attribute makes the combatant rather mobile and unpredictable, the most I remember that summarizes the monkey is "monkey see, monkey do".

pretty sure the Wolf attribute can make him really REALLY deadly. if nature derps for the lone wolf, then combatant's ability is to take you down as quick and clean as possible without collateral unlike the tiger attribute.

still, him being able to master all four divine beasts may prove my speculation of him being the zen master that breaks the deadlock between the dragons.
Old 2013-09-06, 18:42   Link #373
Lummie

What boggles my mind is how there are still people underestimating him when he just took out 2 buildings on his own and actually made history.

It's like thinking you can defeat Jackie Chan in the Ikea, that kind of simular mindset.

Surely there aren't students who think the buildings fell by luck, right? RIGHT?
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 19:56   Link #374
SinsI

Notice how all the references in the manga are from old anime - Gundam, NGE? Rintaro probably never saw any TV after he was 6...
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 20:06   Link #375
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
It's like thinking you can defeat Jackie Chan in the Ikea, that kind of simular mindset.

Surely there aren't students who think the buildings fell by luck, right? RIGHT?
I know the Jackie Chan in Ikea thing is a popular joke, but people need to remember that Jackie sustained several injuries which included broken bones over his acting career. He doesn't come out unscathed, nor does he always succeed on his first try.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 20:09   Link #376
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I know the Jackie Chan in Ikea thing is a popular joke, but people need to remember that Jackie sustained several injuries which included broken bones over his acting career. He doesn't come out unscathed, nor does he always succeed on his first try.
But he is still a Big Damn Badass the whole way through.

I wonder what kind of events the festival has. I also wonder what's in store for the probably nigh-unbeatable pairing of Kyouka and Rintarou.
Old 2013-09-06, 20:31   Link #377
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
But he is still a Big Damn Badass the whole way through.
I do enjoy his performance as an actor, but realistically he is getting old, and I honestly don't think he could beat Jet Li in a real fight.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 21:07   Link #378
Waxman

While Jet Li is ten year younger than Jackie and that might give him the edge, we are talking about a person of 60 years old that has broken practically every bone in his body and another of 50 that is nearly as good as the former (yes, i am from the idea that 30 years ago, now and ever Jackie will trash jet)

anyways before this head downhill i await the festival were surely Rin-chan will be forced to endure (acording my experience from other manga/anime) tons of deadly situations for him
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 21:17   Link #379
omega253

All we have to do is wait. *tenting his fingers in a trademark Gendo Ikari Magnificent Bastard style*

I repeat, all we have to do is .... *tinted sunglasses reflect light, covering the sinister glint in my eyes* .... Wait.
Old 2013-09-06, 23:58   Link #380
sasoras

Hmm at the moment thier not much to speculate about.

AS for abilities:

Wolf/Bird and tiger seem to be his main ones, his style is based on nature I think.

He showed them when explaining his style to ayane.

Physical Attacks/movements:

Just insert animal name and He'll move like it

Elemental Techs:

Tiger:Earth based
Bird:Wind based
Wolf:water based

Magic:
-sonar
-Self-Buffing muscle expansion
-prevent death by eroticism
-minds eye to not see nudity

Since he vowed not touching girls He'll mostly use Magic/Elemental techs when using offens emoves on girls.

On another note:

The girls they showed in pg 15, you can easily tell they're personality just from the poses alone, and are classmates most likely.

So background girls from left to right

Tomboy,obediant,tease,naive,mature and mischievous. Well from a casual standpoint.

Since they were shown I seriosuly hope they won't form into the mcs group, since they're already in ayane's group.

Sorta hope his group is formed by 3rd wheels, outsiders and fence sitters, I love unknown factors grouping up.

Last edited by sasoras; 2013-09-07 at 00:51.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brawling, harem