AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-26, 01:46   Link #8821
Occulus
〜(^∇^〜) (〜^∇^)〜

Lol, reading this chapter, I almost feel sorry for Tatsuya. Everybody's pushing so much tasks onto him. Well, that's the price of power I guess, haha.
Old 2013-12-26, 01:59   Link #8822
J4n1

Wild Shippou appears
Tatsuya uses logic - it is ineffective...

Wow, i would like to say i was never that stupid when i was 15, but i suspect there are people much older than me that might disagree, but then there are many people much older than me who believe that the earth is flat, so take it as you will.
Old 2013-12-26, 02:08   Link #8823
waffler

i wouldnt say shippou is stupid... he is just stubborn and arrogant
Old 2013-12-26, 02:14   Link #8824
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
i wouldnt say shippou is stupid... he is just stubborn and arrogant
With no sense of life preservation........The guy is challenging a system that proves to be very effective by the virtue of his pride, with no skills whatsoever to actually succeed......
Old 2013-12-26, 02:17   Link #8825
J4n1

I would say Shippou is stupid, largely because of his arrogance and pride, but stupid nonetheless.
However, it is a form of stupid that can be cured, hopefully.

Although it is kinda hilarious seeing him treating Tatsuya as a Saguya flunky when he is actually enemy of the Saguya (well, enemy of Koichi at least).
Old 2013-12-26, 02:37   Link #8826
Waxman

Although the duel and Shippou actions were very interestings i can't help but be more atracted by the brief declarations of Fujibayashi at the end.

Just who's the spy? Also for some reason i got the feeling that if Tatsuya ever moves directly against the Yotsuba theres a possibility that the 101 will fight him.
Old 2013-12-26, 02:44   Link #8827
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Although the duel and Shippou actions were very interestings i can't help but be more atracted by the brief declarations of Fujibayashi at the end.

Just who's the spy? Also for some reason i got the feeling that if Tatsuya ever moves directly against the Yotsuba theres a possibility that the 101 will fight him.
Yes, wage a war against a guy that is considered as a walking atomic bomb and has the ability to atomize anything before him....I can't Imagine how he could possibly be a threat.....(Being Sarcastic....)
Old 2013-12-26, 03:21   Link #8828
hakazee

Quote:
Also for some reason i got the feeling that if Tatsuya ever moves directly against the Yotsuba theres a possibility that the 101 will fight him.
I thought the 101 is independent.

Volume 4

Quote:
Kazama and Tatsuya both learned from the same master and there was a definite bond of friendship between the two. Yet, their mutual apprenticeship and friendship were not the first priority in Kazama's mind. If necessary, Kazama would abandon Tatsuya without any hesitation, and Tatsuya would do likewise.
Old 2013-12-26, 03:21   Link #8829
crim

Quote:

My guess for who spying on the school: Ono Haruka

“Hm~, actually a little different. Not observing you, but observing the people around you. Looks like she has faithfully adhered to the orders not to observe you or Miyuki. That’s probably why she has escaped Tatsuya-kun’s notice until now.”

Haruka fits being a she and didn't Fujibayashi ask her to stop looking into Tatsuya during the 9 school competition. I know Haruka is with Public Safety and not the 101 but Fujibayashi could just hack into Public Safety reports on the school.
Old 2013-12-26, 03:37   Link #8830
Waxman

The 101 its still Japanese military, you could say that they exist to protect Japan's interest to some extent. If Tatsuya destroy the Yotsuba with one Material Burst or many little skirmishes Japan would lose the respect and fear the Yotsuba produce in other nations so the responsability to punish Tatsuya for weakening Tatsuya would likely fall to the ones that know him best.
I doubt Haruka is the spy, it would be to obvious, the new teache, Smith or even a new student would be more logical.
Old 2013-12-26, 04:23   Link #8831
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Shippou is really written as a stupid mad dog, i cant wait to see him getting trashed in the next duel.
Old 2013-12-26, 04:26   Link #8832
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Love how Tatsuya's popularity puts him into troubles.

" The fact of the matter was that he was only here as the representative of the Student Council because Azusa fled after getting a premonition that something troublesome was on the horizon."

Her animal instinct is as good as always and she is as useless as always.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-12-26 at 04:48.
Old 2013-12-26, 04:58   Link #8833
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

In chp 14, I was hoping that Tatsuya who fight against the three 1st grader and show them who's boss.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-12-26, 05:08   Link #8834
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

You know this is just a hunch, but reading chapter 14 reinforces this feeling I have that though we laugh at Takuma now, he might prove to be a total nightmare in the future.
Old 2013-12-26, 05:15   Link #8835
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Nah, chap 14 hinted that someone is using Takuma for their own benifit without Takuma knowing.
Once Tatsuya "Resolve" the problem, Takuma would end up being another harmless pup.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-12-26, 07:13   Link #8836
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

tatsuya just need to say something like "Though I'm just the lowest position, I was part of THE Yotsuba, problem ?" right in front of shippou nose...

and ended with "just kidding, tee-hee~~"...
LIKE HELL HE"D DO DAT..!!#fliptable
Old 2013-12-26, 08:40   Link #8837
Verisimilitude

It's really ironic how Tatsuya's so popular without aiming for it, while Takuma flails around like an ass.
Old 2013-12-26, 10:16   Link #8838
azziz

Thumbs up

it's really good to be able to read finally a long chapter for once:thank you dreyakis for such a wonderful christmas present!
Old 2013-12-26, 12:54   Link #8839
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
You know this is just a hunch, but reading chapter 14 reinforces this feeling I have that though we laugh at Takuma now, he might prove to be a total nightmare in the future.
More like a headache!!
Yeah he maybe be like Hattori that is considered as one of the strongest but, in Combat they are mostly in Buttom tier of the Strongest Tatsuya,Miyuki and Erika~!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-12-26, 13:42   Link #8840
Ultragunner

essentially, he's not really bad or evil, just a hot-blooded , immature teenager with a blinded ambition who kinda gets manipulated easily .

But hey, both Kirihara and Hattori started out as complete jerks as well but they have proved to be pretty decent. I still don't know about Morisaki though , but it does seem that he realized his mistake from last year

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings