Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2014-01-08, 08:24   Link #961
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Are you sure about this? Because ships were draw by the Naka's artist (not quite sure, based on the art style) seems to never get Kai-ni version.

If it's true can start to level up on her. Wouldn't it be fun if her Kani-ni version gonna be lvl 99. Will see horde of Naka around for a long while
...I did say they "implied", although the way they did, I don't see any possible alternative:
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...98223964692481

"The next maintenance and update for Kancolle is scheduled on 15th January (Wednesday). As a commemoration for the arrival of the new (yet promising!) Karaoke related to Kancolle, it is very likely a certain light cruiser will have a further remodel (of a very high degree)... look forwards to it!"
Also, Bob "coincidentally" replied to that tweet.

Remodel and artists hardly matter, considering how it is due to historical points, popularity and commemoration. Otherwise, we wouldn't even have a Kiso Kai 2 if it is because of the artist.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2014-01-08 at 08:48.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 09:20   Link #962
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I'm thinking that Naka should get level 48 as her remodel level. It's too tempting a reference not to do.
Old 2014-01-08, 10:11   Link #963
GarethXL

i think it might be tama or kuma first since the kuma classes are halfway through with those with kai2
Old 2014-01-08, 10:16   Link #964
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarethXL View Post
i think it might be tama or kuma first since the kuma classes are halfway through with those with kai2
Kiso already got a remodel, and historically speaking, she was the next kuma-class to be turned into a torpedo cruiser before the plan was scrapped by the navy, also there is absolutely no evidence they will remodel every ships of a given class in a row (Kongou class BB are an evidence of that).

Plus, none of them really make sense with the kakaoke mention nor with this coincidence with Bob, so it is unlikely Kuma or Tama will be remodeled (at least as CLT) any time soon.

EDIT: According to the magazine article about the anime, we also got few interesting stuff:
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-21107.html
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-21110.html

1) Comptiq and Nyantype has established a poll for the first 6 most used/useful ships (which means it isn't really a popularity poll, hence why no Shimakaze), which lead to:
-Kongou
-Haruna
-Kitakami
-Kaga
-Zuikaku
-Shoukaku

These 6 will have Nendoroid Puchi versions later.

2) The third Kancolle Nendoroid will be Kongou and will be on display this wonfes.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2014-01-08 at 11:05.
Old 2014-01-08, 11:53   Link #965
GarethXL

damn you GSC stop milking my wallet TT_TT
Old 2014-01-08, 11:54   Link #966
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
1) Comptiq and Nyantype has established a poll for the first 6 most used/useful ships (which means it isn't really a popularity poll, hence why no Shimakaze), which lead to:
-Kongou
-Haruna
-Kitakami
-Kaga
-Zuikaku
-Shoukaku

These 6 will have Nendoroid Puchi versions later.

2) The third Kancolle Nendoroid will be Kongou and will be on display this wonfes.
I'm surprised that it was not Ooi and Akagi in place of Shoukaku or Zuikaku. Ooi is the obvious reason, she and KTKM (and recently Kiso)pretty much was the first two to pick in my team sheet most of the time

Akagi meanswhile is the foundation of most newbie, back when every of us dying for anything that could send torpedo plane
Old 2014-01-08, 12:02   Link #967
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I'm surprised that it was not Ooi and Akagi in place of Shoukaku or Zuikaku. Ooi is the obvious reason, she and KTKM (and recently Kiso)pretty much was the first two to pick in my team sheet most of the time

Akagi meanswhile is the foundation of most newbie, back when every of us dying for anything that could send torpedo plane
The poll doesn't indicate if it was done with "your actual fleet" in mind. By that, you can extrapolate that the poll asked for ships people usually use and/or those you want to use.
Suffice to say, Shoukaku and Zuikaku are "more" appealing exactly because they aren't a freebie, while they have slightly more balanced plane counts.
In fact, you generally see people using either Kaga with another CV (Taihou, Crane sisters or Akagi at times), or both crane sisters.

Meanwhile, I often see fleet composed of 3 CV instead of 2 CTL and 2CV. Generally speaking, you always see comments like "KTKM様" but only times to times both her and 大井っち mentioned together.

Finally, it is very likely both Akagi and Ooi were in the top10, but they cut the poll to the first 6.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2014-01-08 at 12:19.
Old 2014-01-08, 12:17   Link #968
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Time to sign-up for more overtime work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwrath View Post
So it is time to use API to play the game instead, if you have no clue on how to. Check out the English kancolle wiki on how to do it.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutor...oxy_Connection
I tried the tutorial but I couldn't find the api link. I tried using both the inspect function and ad block to look for the link. Need assistance.

Last edited by Chiu_fan; 2014-01-08 at 12:43.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 12:20   Link #969
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
The poll doesn't indicate if it was done with "your actual fleet" in mind. By that, you can extrapolate that the poll asked for ships people usually use and/or those you want to use.
Suffice to say, Shoukaku and Zuikaku are "more" appealing exactly because they aren't a freebie, while they have slightly more balanced plane counts.
In fact, you generally see people using either Kaga with another CV (Taihou, Crane sisters or Akagi at times), or both crane sisters.

Meanwhile, I often see fleet composed of 3 CV instead of 2 CTL and 2CV. Generally speaking, you always see comments like "KTKM様" but only times to times both her and 大井っち mentioned together.

Finally, it is very likely both Akagi and Ooi were in the top10, but they cut the poll to the first 6.
Yeah true.....

For some strange reason, i have been really stingy on using CV for difficult stages (event, clearing sortie, etc) lately, and only used them mostly for air control (side note, kinda feel awesome seeing two Reppu take over the air in that node of 4-4 )

I really hope they will give out some free ship slots anytime soon (or any at all). I don't mind to bring out the wallet again, but register the credit card again would be a pain. Should have bought some along with the previous two bath tubes
Old 2014-01-08, 12:36   Link #970
KBTKaiser

Given the hint "Vocal"...
Sendai
Naka
Tenryuu

Already ruled out:
Mogami
Isuzu
Nagato
Kongou
Haruna
Shimakaze

Last edited by KBTKaiser; 2014-01-08 at 12:50.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 12:38   Link #971
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^ They stated it is a light cruiser.
Isuzu already have a Kai 2, and Tenryuu arguably doesn't have anything to do with a Karaoke.
Old 2014-01-08, 12:50   Link #972
KBTKaiser

I'm just searching through the kancolle vocal results on youtube and Tenryuu came up from an Empire Ensemble hit.

天翔る龍は闇に笑む
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-08, 23:18   Link #973
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
That tweet forced me to change my leveling plans. Wanted to level Noshiro along with Agano, but Naka-chan's going to take her place on the team now. XD

So now the team's gonna be: Nagato, Naganami, Agano, Naka-chan, Zuikaku, and I-401/Maruyu. Zuikaku's close to getting remodelled though, so her slot might be taken by a CVL (RJ-chan likely) when it finally happens.
Old 2014-01-09, 02:04   Link #974
GarethXL

i wish they gave RJchan armor plating upgrade though :3
Old 2014-01-09, 06:21   Link #975
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Naka-chan dayo!

Wonder how many people will continue scrapping them after next week?

Behold Naka-chan's transformation from this:

Images
Before
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
After
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

...Or so I hope

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-01-09 at 07:28.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-09, 11:20   Link #976
GarethXL

you know you want her :3
Old 2014-01-09, 11:46   Link #977
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Feel kinda empty right now.... I means not much to do but massing up resources for Taihou LSC.

I means even if i have time to grind all the ships to lvl 99. I will still have excessive steel and bauxite in the end. Don't want to mass up steel and bauxite over the storage limit, then waste 1500~resource each day
Old 2014-01-09, 12:57   Link #978
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
I tried the tutorial but I couldn't find the api link. I tried using both the inspect function and ad block to look for the link. Need assistance.
You can ctrl+f and search for words such as "starttime" after you started inspecting, or like the tutorial said, api_token or mainD2.swf. Something that looks like the link will show up.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-09, 13:04   Link #979
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
You can ctrl+f and search for words such as "starttime" after you started inspecting, or like the tutorial said, api_token or mainD2.swf. Something that looks like the link will show up.
I did use the find function yesterday for those key words and they did not show up.
Old 2014-01-09, 13:21   Link #980
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

I guess she will be missed among the admiral
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls