AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-09-29, 12:11   Link #41
Courtsloth

Ragnarok Online

Was just wondering how many people play/know of the game. It's an anime style MMORPG that is rooted in its own Manga series and has some animated episodes now too. I enjoy it alot (tho I'm taking a break from it at the moment because of school and because I've become addicted to Dawn of War) and I'm a forums mod for a respected private server that a friend runs (free to play).
Courtsloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 12:32   Link #42
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

I liked it, sort of. But ill never play it again out of principle. I hate buying a game for £30 or £40 then having to pay a monthly fee on top as well.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 14:03   Link #43
Courtsloth

Then play on a private server for free! I can post the info about the one I was talking about if ne-one wants it.
Courtsloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-29, 14:54   Link #44
FrostLich

sid_burn. You brag about being strong when you only play in a privite server.
I doubt your a gm of a legit server either since gms are paid to act respectfully towards their players and would not diss the game. Prontera would also never be that empty. If you actually played in a real server, you would have been owned in guild wars if you went in by yourself. You dont know enough about the game to be bad mouthing everybody. As for losing the CD, you can just download it. I'll assume that you mean a burned CD that someone burned for you because the game does not come with a CD.
FrostLich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-30, 21:13   Link #45
Bloodrage256
Naruto Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Bloodrage256 Send a message via MSN to Bloodrage256
Ragnarok online is a Great game which needs alot more to it than just kick ass cities, unique graphics, and good battle effects....But it's still a awesome game for what it has!!
I played iRO loki for 11 months of my sad and impudent life! But I had one hell of a time! The game is so much more fun once your in a serious WoE guild; Like how is it not fun when having a meeting between 100+ Players in a small room all discussing who to attack!? I had some classic moments on RO....and also, The socialization in the game is huge! There so many nice people to meet and chat with, I must of made like 120+ Friends!
I quit because the guild I fell in love with broke because the leader was hacked and the hacker broke the guild ( lvl 5 after 4 months. >.>)

I still love RO, just I lost mottivation to level...It's overall a amazing mmorpg which easily exceeds others.
RO isn't ment to have amazing quests and a plot...your just supposed to be in a world without an end or a begging, you choose your path! YOu can level till you join an amazing guild, Talk to friends for days and not level! MVP, kill gargantuas demons who slay noobies! XD

Again you gotta reverse the point of view....Diablo was NOT fun to level, you just spam pots and continuasly click, in RO you have to deal with tactics in living, different ways to level ( Mob, tank, leech, BOT *AHHH!!*) So yeah my point is: Ragnarok online...teh pwnage~
Bloodrage256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 01:25   Link #46
Illuzion

Who needs lvling?! ive been playing a since april and im still lv 80! Ahhh, those countless days spent in Payon chatting to friends, those were the times...
The guild i'm in now are one of the most well known guilds in all acRO, and we've recently decided to give up all our castles and dedicate our WoE time on attacking and slaughtering the other guilds . If you play acRO, you may have heard of us, the13apostles? (no, we no longer have 13 of us in the guild )
Illuzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 17:40   Link #47
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
= = finally got my assassain to 87. took forever. wonder how people on iRo can stand it?

a real guild would be nice. i gotta get me in one ^^

A question to everyone out there: what is more usefull 2x beezelbub cards or 1 beezelbub and 1 heal?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 09:21   Link #48
sakura-san
Lee is such a player...

ive been playing initialRO, think its a private server, its cheating....

so boring....

RO=worst game.
sakura-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-26, 16:25   Link #49
DarkRains

I played RO on a private server for a while, but damn it SUCKS!
DarkRains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 10:36   Link #50
Bastion
Tokyo Rose

Send a message via AIM to Bastion Send a message via MSN to Bastion Send a message via Yahoo to Bastion
Ragnarok Online

Anyone a fan of Ragnarok..? I play the private servers. Which is probably better since it would take around five years to level up to a decent number on the official server.. ~_~ And no.. I can tell you for sure if that is just sarcasm or not..

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-03-15 at 03:05. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. It will keep you from annoying the moderators or making yourself look stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bastion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 07:33   Link #51
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i used to play on a private srver untill my dad ame home with WoW, he wanted to play that game and Ragnarok had to go othewise it wouldnt fit on our hard disc :P

it was fun, well it got quite boring after a while because it takes foever to lvl at some point, i didnt get everything in the game either, such as those cards you can put on your weapons, i never found good cards >.>;

i still have the whole how to install ragnarok on a cd somewhere, lol
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 10:40   Link #52
Bastion
Tokyo Rose

Send a message via AIM to Bastion Send a message via MSN to Bastion Send a message via Yahoo to Bastion
Meh.

I started this thread but someone else was able to claim it. How lame. Oh well.
My sister made a Priest. I made a Karate kid. .. Thing.. That does the stances.. and stuff.. And kicks.. Yeah..
Bastion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 07:36   Link #53
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Upgrade yourself to a soul linker, with spirit of assassin, and you'd make my sinX soooooo happy. Lol. Sonic Blow damage x2, sonic blow cool down /2 FTW. Coupled with deadly poison and bloody roar, I don't know if even Lord Knights can stand for long...
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 05:52   Link #54
Xamann

Send a message via MSN to Xamann
Ragnarok.

Above all, I apologize by the written wrong case will have, but I am a Brazilian and still do not I know to write perfect the English.

I created this topic for persons that as well as I like the Ragnarok, a game MMORPG that the personages are looked very with the Japanese lines.

I do not know as functions in the country of you, but here in Brazil, we have a server that is not paid, what facilitates for the a lot people.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-01-09 at 06:15. Reason: Threads merged.
Xamann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 06:06   Link #55
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xamann View Post
First off, I apologize in case I type this incorrectly, as I am Brazilian and still do not I know how to write perfect English.

I created this topic for those who like Ragnarok, an MMORPG with Japanese art, as well as I do.

I do not know how it works in your country, but here in Brazil we have a free server that facilitates a lot of people.
I corrected your english as well as I might... because I have too little to do with my time
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 20:56   Link #56
dahilig007
KKK Ninja Division

Send a message via Yahoo to dahilig007
Best Private Server (Ragnarok Online)

For you.. what is the Best Private Server? ____RO
dahilig007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 14:43   Link #57
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
Here's something very interesting a friend sent me:

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/...70704/gu22.jpg

What does everyone think of RO on the DS?
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 09:21   Link #58
EternalSnow76

Exclamation Ragnarok Online For Mac?

Hello everyone I'm new to this site and hope to make new friends! ^_^

I was hoping that someone could possibly help me...A while back I use to play Ragnarok Online and recently have been wanting to start playing again, but back then I had a PC and now I have a mac ox p...Then realized that the game is made for windows...So I was just curious if anyone knows if they made a mac version of the game or if there's a way to get it to play on my mac somehow...

Any help would be awesome! Thank you for your time! ^_^
EternalSnow76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 12:53   Link #59
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Theres barely any game apps that works on MAC, I suggest you get rid of your mac if you want to do any kind of online gaming. Sounds harsh, but its the reality of things. MACs are designed for that sort of thing.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 15:33   Link #60
kyosak
poo

Download Bootcamp and install Windows OS on your Mac.
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote