AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 05:52   Link #21
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Madara is now the Shinju (Ten-Tails) Jinchuuriki, hell yea somebody is gonna die! I wonder who...so, probably he'll take the other eye from Kakashi.
And...who is inside SpiralZetsu? The feet from the last page could be...Madara not cuz he has black feet. Could be Kabuto? Somehow escaped?! That Snake...
And of course, the only option they have is to get the other half of Kyuubi from Minato.
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 05:57   Link #22
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Obito was the juubi's jinchuuriki for 18 chapters let's hope it doesn't take that long to beat Madara as that would start to get repetitive when the last few chapters have been good.
I disagree the last few chapters have been rather bad because after they removed the bijuu's the only question left was what will they do to revive them and its rather boring because we all knew they'd both be saved its just a matter of how many chapters
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 05:58   Link #23
hsz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Obito was the juubi's jinchuuriki for 18 chapters let's hope it doesn't take that long to beat Madara as that would start to get repetitive when the last few chapters have been good.
Was it that long?

Is it just me but now madara looks like the kingin brothers
hsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 06:38   Link #24
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
It's Jiraya ( the mysterious person). I knew he wasn't dead.

It is so obvious. He said his regret was that he died without accomplishing anything and now he is back to finally stop Madara.

He faked his death to prepare something big to defeat madara. It make sense, He is always covert ( like itachi) and he has the connection with Toads/frogs and their prophecy thing.

its kabuto, he woke up and hes only 1 not wearing any footwear.
Old 2014-02-05, 06:57   Link #25
ninetail1989
Dreamer

...sad...no love for Killer Bee...is he dead already ...

tobi 2.0 guy is 100% YAMATO ....come on...Wood element....too obvious...
ninetail1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 07:07   Link #26
II Maestro

Oh yeah I totally forgot about Bee what happened to him after the 8-tails got extracted wonder if he died somewhere.

Mysterious guy that appeared to where Sasuke is probably Kabuto who has accepted himself.
Old 2014-02-05, 07:24   Link #27
Monster0

My guess's ,

I had a feeling Kabuto might return.so the mystery shadow i think is him.

Bee escaped,but barely and is severely weakened.

Sakuras CPR is a set up for a joke.Naruto is going to be more upset he missed out on a kiss than that he almost died.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 08:06   Link #28
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinedd View Post
Madara is now the Shinju (Ten-Tails) Jinchuuriki, hell yea somebody is gonna die! I wonder who...so, probably he'll take the other eye from Kakashi.
Why would he want Kakashi's eye? He wants his own eyes, which is current residing in Obito.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 08:33   Link #29
abeech

Im thinking Kuboto or even Itachia. After he made Kubuto undo Edo Tensie Sasuke finds out Madara defied Edo Tensie and said so he is still alive, and then they show a picture of Itachia like he defied the edo tensie as well. its either Kubuto or Itachia.

Which brings me to my next question. Could Itachia perform Inzamni on Madara to change his ways and turn him back to the side of good? that is honestly the only thing I can see happening in ways to defeat him now...
abeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 08:45   Link #30
abeech

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeech View Post
Im thinking Kuboto or even Itachia. After he made Kubuto undo Edo Tensie Sasuke finds out Madara defied Edo Tensie and said so he is still alive, and then they show a picture of Itachia like he defied the edo tensie as well. its either Kubuto or Itachia.

Which brings me to my next question. Could Itachia perform Inzamni on Madara to change his ways and turn him back to the side of good? that is honestly the only thing I can see happening in ways to defeat him now...
Itachia had shoes on though when they last fought. Just looked it up
Old 2014-02-05, 08:48   Link #31
abeech

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Why would he want Kakashi's eye? He wants his own eyes, which is current residing in Obito.
Im hoping Obito gives his other eye to Kakashi so he has both of Obitos eyes
Old 2014-02-05, 08:56   Link #32
abeech

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Oh yeah I totally forgot about Bee what happened to him after the 8-tails got extracted wonder if he died somewhere.

Mysterious guy that appeared to where Sasuke is probably Kabuto who has accepted himself.
Yea I went back and looked and the fight with Kubuto and his feet and bare and all scuffed up. Its gotta be him.

I wonder if he can teach Sasuke how to peform Inzamni since it was done on him. How else is any body going to defeat Madara now. He has the Rinnigan and Jubi.

Inzamni is the only way I see him being defeated now. It was made to counter act Uchias on power trips. Madara is the definition of a Uchia on a power trip.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:24   Link #33
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
It's Jiraya ( the mysterious person). I knew he wasn't dead.

It is so obvious. He said his regret was that he died without accomplishing anything and now he is back to finally stop Madara.

He faked his death to prepare something big to defeat madara. It make sense, He is always covert ( like itachi) and he has the connection with Toads/frogs and their prophecy thing.
I would love it if it really was Jiraiya.

Naruto finally gets a kiss from Sakura ... and he's unconscious. Lol, poor Naruto.

The last few chapters have been pretty good, let's see what happens next week.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:34   Link #34
abeech

So can Oro use nature energy like sge mode? cause now that Madara has the Jubi that is the only thing that can defeat him right? Just like Obito?

Wouldnt that be a trip if Oro was the Savior of the world?!?!?!

Kubuto probably had the best Sage version Ive seen so far. Even better the the 1st except for the healing aspect. I think Kubuto and oro team up and are gonna give Madara a run for his money.
Old 2014-02-05, 10:06   Link #35
ronin myael
lost ronin

i actually kinda liked this latest chapter. finally, sakura gets to show her medical abilities and even karin gets a little exposure.
Old 2014-02-05, 10:27   Link #36
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post
tobi 2.0 guy is 100% YAMATO ....come on...Wood element....too obvious...
Here's to hoping that Kishi hasn't forgotten about him...still.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 10:43   Link #37
Uzumaki_dito

Yamato the mystery man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
pumping heart with hand and stole a kiss... damn you Sakura!!!!
Hinata's ship is sinking... guys!!! hold the steer... we're not going to sink yet

let's see... it might be Kakashi who will save Sasuke now
or maybe Yamato (anyone remembered him?)... lastly, Kabuto??
Hey it's for sure Yamato considering if his cell relation to the first hokage. Also how he was kidnapped and used for the white zetsus, then we didn't see him at all again.
Uzumaki_dito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 11:26   Link #38
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Wow, that's a pretty intense chapter. Granted we ALL saw the "Naruto dying? Eh, just stick him with the Yin-half of Kurama and he'll be good to go" but the method and delivery of the news amidst all the chaos going around them is very effective. Of course, that's just to make sure he's alive after this. The real mystery is how he'll actually rise above his previous levels in order to rescue the other bijuu.

-Mystery foot is very possibly Kabuto, but who knows at this point. It could even be the ghost of Izuna Uchiha coming in to give Mads a stern talking to about how much his actions will lead to craptastic results.

-Oh and what is this; Sakura doing something useful as a medical ninja? Well I'll be. These events are so rare, they should get marked on a calendar or something.
Old 2014-02-05, 11:56   Link #39
Wandering Soul

It was nice to see Sakura finally doing show her skill with medical ninjustu. Naruto finally got a kiss from Sakura and he is completly knocked out. He just cant win can he? The mysterious foot was most likely Kabuto.
Old 2014-02-05, 12:48   Link #40
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Too bad Sakura couldn't do any thing for Killer Bee a couple of chapters ago, guy risks his life as much as Naruto did but no lets leave him for dead just like that other guy who died in the War and all those fodder people.

I think I heard thousands of Naruto x Hinata shippers scream of terror after that kiss, too bad Sakura obviously still loves Saskues. Either way, if Naruto ends up with Sakura it will be cuz she didn't get with her true past love, if Hinata gets Naruto same thing for her. Wow, has Kishi been watching Legend of Korra and thought that love triangle was a brilliant idea and just went with it?

Ass pulls, Ass pulls ever where here. Naruto series is making less and less sense as it goes on :/

Oh we'll, at least Sakura finally got to some thing :P

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion