Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-22, 05:23   Link #2321
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Kouki thought the girls following Hajime were slaves, challenged Hajime to a duel to 'free' the girls.
Hajime dealt with Kouki like a boss, pitfall and grenades.
Though Kouki was stupid, it felt the author was making him even more retarded than usual.

Kaori and Shizuku tagging along with Hajime.
Was I the only one who found it weird that Hajime, just by coincidence, had a crafted sword to give to Shizuku?
It wouldn't be weird if he crafted better swords, staffs or simply equipment for them later, but Hajime's main weapons are his guns and for CQC he trained his Divine Step and Air Claw, he time he spent on sword training were only the few weeks after the initial summoning.
He probably crafted all sorts of things to practice his skill in Orcus dungeon, but I still just find it weird.

Hajime deduced that Hiyama fired the fireball.
He is a japanese otaku. Of course when they think of weapon a katana is the first to come in mind. Not really surprising he has one.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 05:26   Link #2322
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Kouki thought the girls following Hajime were slaves, challenged Hajime to a duel to 'free' the girls.
Though Kouki was stupid, it felt the author was making him even more retarded than usual.

Was I the only one who found it weird that Hajime, just by coincidence, had a crafted sword to give to Shizuku?
It wouldn't be weird if he crafted better swords, staffs or simply equipment for them, but Hajime's main weapons are his guns and for CQC he trained his Divine Step and Air Claw, he time he spent on sword training were only the few weeks after the initial summoning.
He probably crafted all sorts of things to practice his skill in Orcus dungeon, but I still just find it weird.

He seemed to have made the sword for Shizuku out of gratitude for her always understanding him back in Japan. I kinda want to see Shizuku fight Kouki with it though. He uses a bright holy sword that emits light and Hajime just have Shizuku a black sword that absorbs light. He says it's made from the best metals.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 05:27   Link #2323
blankerer

well Hero feelings appeared..... time for the human God to move him around like a chess piece?
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 05:29   Link #2324
loverknight

I thought only Kaori followed Hajime. He gave the katana to Shizuku as a replacement for her broken sword.

Anyway, it was so cool that Hajime could use 'rensei' (transmutation) by using the magic circle on his shoes. Edward Elric has to read this novel lol.
loverknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 05:31   Link #2325
bakapervert
A pervert

I wonder if there will be anyone that still follow Kouki after he shows his grade A denseness in front of everyone.
Old 2014-04-22, 05:33   Link #2326
bludvein

How are they going to bring Kaori and Shizuku up to scratch? Kaori is probably fine considering she is a healer and doesn't need to fight directly, but Shizuku is gonna be at a huge disadvantage as she is. She isn't even half of Shia's(their weakest unit) stats, though at least in her defense she has more skills.

Should they put her through what Hajime did, or will they break their limits through something else during the course of the volcano dungeon?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 05:40   Link #2327
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
How are they going to bring Kaori and Shizuku up to scratch? Kaori is probably fine considering she is a healer and doesn't need to fight directly, but Shizuku is gonna be at a huge disadvantage as she is. She isn't even half of Shia's(their weakest unit) stats, though at least in her defense she has more skills.

Should they put her through what Hajime did, or will they break their limits through something else during the course of the volcano dungeon?
Shizuku is weaker but she has great sword skills. I doubt that she will be a hindrance. I was double checking the translations and it seems in the second to last paragraph they bid farewell to Shizuku and took Kaori with them not sure on this though cause it may have been that they took them both and bid farewell to the others. Yue and Shia called Shizuku the last boss after seeing how cute she was with her new sword and Kaori didn't understand.... It's always the friend that you don't see coming.

Old 2014-04-22, 05:41   Link #2328
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

@blud, shizuku has more sword technique even to she ha the same job as shia, a tanker
so;
-shizuku -->tanker =>technique type
-shia -->tanker =>strengh type
Old 2014-04-22, 05:42   Link #2329
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
yes for the first question,, kouki think they are slaves because shia wears a collar, tio call him master, and unknown for yue. He also used his EX charisma and his usual pick up line (follow me i release you from slavery) to the three of them only to be ignored and tio to have a goosebumps. Looking all of his "skill" doesnt work, his face turn red and in his anger he challenged hajime to a fist fight. Guess the result yourself.

and second question, not reach that far yet.

oh god,, kouki's denseness is OTP,,,
and the way he tries to deny reality is so ...
moreover his reasoning is also ...
whats more he is all bark and no bite

he should win the best hero ever awards..
So all of a sudden, Kouki realizes he hates slavery. Well guess what, Kouki? The ones who legalized,instituted and supported slavery is the very Church and Kingdom you support. F@#king retard. I have a feeling that he tolerates evil as long as it isn't Hajime. Hajime seems to be the only one he's 'justice' picks upon.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 05:43   Link #2330
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:

It wouldn't be weird if he crafted better swords, staffs or simply equipment for them later, but Hajime's main weapons are his guns and for CQC he trained his Divine Step and Air Claw, he time he spent on sword training were only the few weeks after the initial summoning.

Kouki AND Daisuke getting owned? Check.
Kaori AND Shizuku joining Hajime? Check.
Goddamn it if only I can suffer through machine translations.
Also, calling it now: Kouki will be the final obstacle for Hajime, being stringed along like fool he is by the gods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Did Bright(Kouki) think that Tio,Miu,Shea and Yue are all slaves of Hajime and had a duel with him to have them 'released'?

Also, did Hajime recognize Daisuke as the one who betrayed him? Is that the reason why his face went from white to blue?
Please don't call him Bright. Tard would do. The Bright name belongs to a great man, the man called "The Eternal Captain", the man whose slaps turns wimps into MEN OF DESTINY.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 05:46   Link #2331
bludvein

I was just rereading because of the Shizuku thing, and now I'm not sure she went with them. The machine trans is crap there. Will report back when I run it through some other sources.

EDIT: Yeah, I think its my bad. The last few sentences say she saw them off. Sorry for getting your hopes up. Only Kaori went with them.
Old 2014-04-22, 05:50   Link #2332
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Heh that's just cause the machine translation refers to him as brightness. I doubt it is referring to this guy.

This is what I got from one machine on shizuku

"While leaving the indescribable air at the end, we will farewell Shizuku, Hajime men and women had left the town of Horuado."

after some adjustments

Old 2014-04-22, 05:52   Link #2333
bakapervert
A pervert

In the end, did Shizuku blackmail Hajime with his chuunibyou past there? It looks like it deal great damage to Hajime till he fall on his knees.
Old 2014-04-22, 05:52   Link #2334
loverknight

I reread it and confirmed that Shizuku was left behind. The ending scene where Shizuku smiled at Hajime when he gave her the Katana was really funny. Yue and Kaori felt that they might have more rival in the future. (Hajime called Shizuku last boss as she basically forced him to treat Kaori well by bringing up his embarassing past of 'Chuunibyou'. Search it if you don't what it is. It's a pretty funny scene when she started to call Hajime with embarassing nicknames lol.)

Asia-tan, Maji Tenshi desu!
loverknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 05:54   Link #2335
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

just look at active user... :lol:

shizuku join the party probably just to take care kaori, and to make sure how hajime's activity/life after he gain dat strengh
Old 2014-04-22, 05:58   Link #2336
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverknight View Post
I reread it and confirmed that Shizuku was left behind. The ending scene where Shizuku smiled at Hajime when he gave her the Katana was really funny. Yue and Kaori felt that they might have more rival in the future. (Hajime called Shizuku last boss as she basically forced him to treat Kaori well by bringing up his embarassing past of 'Chuunibyou'. Search it if you don't what it is. It's a pretty funny scene when she started to call Hajime with embarassing nicknames lol.)
Ah thanks for that I didn't really understand that portion of the conversation but now it makes sense in the paragraph after that it seems that Kaori and Yue were secretly exchanging information and this worried hajime. Perhaps he thought she was talking about the Chuunii situation.

Old 2014-04-22, 06:00   Link #2337
SimplyBill
King

Can anyone who actually knows Japanese (w/o GT) confirm whether Shizuku really didn't join? All I see is more suffering for Shizuku if she actually stayed behind (hope it's my imagination)
SimplyBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 06:02   Link #2338
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyBill View Post
Can anyone who actually knows Japanese (w/o GT) confirm whether Shizuku really didn't join? All I see is more suffering for Shizuku if she actually stayed behind (hope it's my imagination)
No, she doesn't tag along. But seeing the misunderstanding was fun while it lasted...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 06:04   Link #2339
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Ah thanks for that I didn't really understand that portion of the conversation but now it makes sense in the paragraph after that it seems that Kaori and Yue were secretly exchanging information and this worried hajime. Perhaps he thought she was talking about the Chuunii situation.
The Wife and The (well not really, but still) Ex teams up? Hajime is doomed.

Too bad that Shizuku didn't join though. THen again, the class needs a level headed leader, and Kouki isn't it.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 06:06   Link #2340
bludvein

I'm not so sure Kouki is just a stupid hero with good intentions any more. The way he tries to delude himself into having self-justification to keep Kaori with him is creepy as hell. No empathy at all. Trying to "save" the girls is just that extra mile to make him disgusting.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel