AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-04-14, 01:35   Link #121
Mubyoshi

Will try another episode, but the redhead chief girl is annoying me so far, hopefully she dies off or something. Just finished episode 1.
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 15:19   Link #122
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 18:25   Link #123
MasterVampire

Doesn't this seem like the kinda anime that would have that main character girl get brutally raped by all those men?
MasterVampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 20:49   Link #124
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.3

meet roaka & her gang that were raiding tombs & oh interfere on hazuki's bounty hunt on arka.

cause roaka want arka help to lure in palam give they have prob with them & also reveal name person who place bounty & killed arka's master aka varrel.

then drunk hazuki complain still can't bounty by talking with karen yet also heard of roaka's gang.

next day palam elite arrive give roaka ask arka reason for her revenge, code, etc give way arka is feel asking are you human yet remind bit of varrel?!

so then give no deal offer happen yea roaka's gang got splat since there were wearing RED (redshirt effect) yet seeing power of varrel black aura that make redshirt goes boom.

arka go charge in yet give caught in black aura yet she endure til fell in the water give hazuki watch it got scared of seeing varrel face.

battle over give one of karen's men see area roaka's gang are down (give preview show roaka still alive).
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 23:31   Link #125
Pesti13nce

At first I thought it was cool, now it's kinda boring.. i mean I guess I shouldn't have expected any more than a typical bouncing boobs (ED) fanservice explosion. Also drunk shooter is just obnoxious.
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 01:21   Link #126
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Ep 3

"Leader-sama" she so gorgeous
Old 2014-04-18, 07:22   Link #127
Freeter
beyond

Note to self: guys in this show = cannon fodder

Quote:
drunk shooter is just obnoxious
Agreed, she needs a good trouncing.
Old 2014-04-18, 07:58   Link #128
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Agreed, she needs a good trouncing.
Literally or figuratively?

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 23:52   Link #129
GundamZZ
残念美人

Alka is learning about her defeat, and the plot device saves her life. Next episode is about time for leveling up.
Even the story setting is typical, the presentation looks promising. The studio must spend a lot time to develop the scenario. The episode two is about the corrupted city life. The episode episode describes the leisure time of outlaws.
Compared to the game's preview video, the anime looks like the different world. The game has less revealing clothes for female warriors. Well, it may not be what anime viewers want to see.

The ending from episode is refreshing. It's probably why they reuse it again.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 13:25   Link #130
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I ignored this show for a couple of weeks, but have finally found it and enjoyed it. Not just another Queen's Blade? Nothing ground-breaking, but a good job so far.

In any case, I liked Takao Yuki as the taciturn main girl, and I adored Yuuki Aoi as the evil queen. Amazing. I wasn't that keen on Amamiya Sora as the brown-haired drinker, however. I like her as the main girl in One-Week Friends, but not here.

Here is a characters/seiyuus page with pics of ten main characters and their seiyuus, and a bit of info about each seiyuu.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissičre (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 16:06   Link #131
Pesti13nce

I'd love to say the little shit deserved it, but all was trying to do was provide for him and his sister. he just went about it the wrong way, at least the sister kinda got a "happy ending", so to speak.
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 18:46   Link #132
VTHokiePride

Who is Elle Karen? She seems to know everything about everyone and is either around or knows everything that's going on. Who's the guy with the cyclops glasses? Her personal bodyguard? Doesn't seem so.
Old 2014-04-24, 22:18   Link #133
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Not much plot or story is going on in this anime, but what do you expect from a anime based on a MMO? I wondering if they'll ever introduce any other classes in this anime as I really want to see a Lyn summoner do some funny and cool stuff with there cats.
Old 2014-04-25, 02:07   Link #134
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesti13nce View Post
I'd love to say the little shit deserved it, but all was trying to do was provide for him and his sister. he just went about it the wrong way, at least the sister kinda got a "happy ending", so to speak.
I saw him a bit like Katz from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. You know he means well in the heart and hope things turn out alright for him in the end, but you never actually get to see him learn the error of his misguided actions before they end up getting him killed in the end, so it's a bit difficult to really feel sorry for him after what he's done. If he had managed to learn his lesson and then died (like trying to protect the guy they kept stealing from or something), that would be different.

I definitely feel sorry for the little sister, but the brother himself, not nearly as much.

In a way, it's sort of like Alka. If she continues down the path she's on now, living for nothing but revenge, all that awaits her at the end of her path is death (either by someone along the way, Jin herself, or even by her own hand). Even if she achieves her vengeance, what will she do after? She hasn't exactly made many friends and she clearly is not thinking about anything beyond just the vengeance.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 06:43   Link #135
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.4

arka is alive give bit blind oh 3 days has past since varrel attack while been on watch bunch of kids.

roana & her 2 remain gang members fat & skinny are ok give due rescue karen's people yet when hazuki arrive give going want bounty see roana go charge in til karen call in no fighting.

so roana & hazuki had talk give that varrel & arka have impurity power yet way they are even compare them to the walking dead.

arka give have past memories of her master saying yet while blind brother child was using arka's blade to get some goods til arka catch blade while blind ask what is the sword important to you?

then next night brother child did another steal but oops it's blue flowers cue him got "whacked" by soldiers til arka slay them.

then give brother child a burial with arka on wander road & sister child get a job working with karen.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 08:40   Link #136
Anime Online

As I am eagerly waiting for the game to be released in the West, I've had some hopes for the anime. However, the show feels limp. It's hard to feel connected to Alka; she is quiet and mechanical. She just drift around, fight abit, then up and leave. Jin Varrel doesn't seem to be quite awake either. The setting could use more oomph too, as the show doesn't quite explain anything other than Palam is the usual evil empire trafficking in blue flowers.

I think the bright spot is Hazuki. Her lively outbursts and gung-ho attitude adds a certain perkiness to the show.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 16:58   Link #137
Eclipze

So basically, we're going to meet at least one group of people per episode, and the men from each group (not necessarily all) will die by the end, while the women live. Would be nice if they mixed it up a little more, like not having anyone in the group die for once.

Episode 1-2 were actually pretty good, but things seem to be heading into a steady decline in writing and quality, unfortunately. At least things don't look quite as bad as the old Gonzo "QUALITY"...yet. Episode 4 was rather horrendous though, the flashbacks gave some backstory to Aluka's master, which is kind of nice, but the bit with the boy killing for money seemed like nothing more than a buildup for Aluka to kill some people, not even having the boy realize the error of his actions before he died. Then when the kid's sister decided to approach Karen for a job, I was like...what have you siblings been doing all this time? Did your brother have to die before you decide to get help/work?

Hazuki continues to be a rather detestable character, looking like some sort of gun nut obsessed with wanting to kill Aluka for no good reason (she is lucky to be alive, really). Would be nice if they wrote some common sense into her character eventually.

Last edited by Eclipze; 2014-04-25 at 17:11.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 23:40   Link #138
GundamZZ
残念美人

GONZO story has the tendency to starting good, and the story goes downhill. Hopefully, this show is not gonna like the old GONZO way.
After seeing that Yoda master and his nonsense talk, I start worry about the future story development. This episode shows that the hotel manager is the "good guy's" secret alley. The "good guys" in this story are killing mercilessly. Alka from the beginning just kill some writer without any reason. Then, her master starts the bizarre lecture to her. At least, the so called bandits spend most of their time not robbing people. They are more found of treasure hunting and drinking. I think that Alka is mean. She just leaves the kids who saved her. The restaruant manager may train the girl to work on some secret mission. Well, the girl has no choice. It seems the world is small. No matter where Alka goes, her whereabout is under the manager's grasp.
Overall, the episode 4's plot is forced. Hopefully, the next episode will get better.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 04:13   Link #139
Friday
Im shy too...

ep3.... a quiet episode
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 05:14   Link #140
AntonKutovoi

And I still expect Alka's master to go "YOHOHOHOHO!" and asking her to show panties.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote